Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (47272 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On May 05, 2019
Man, the only enemy of Man.

But...
The tyre,
The ground,
The goat's head, and
The man's head..
The news?

Or... are they being prepared for second and final roasting or for photo shoot?
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 1:44am On May 05, 2019
hush15:

never knew Aba people take goat seriously o, that they burnt a whole person....

Abi them be herdsmen too....

Misinformation is a security challenge to African society. Here ipobians are killing ipobians just because of one small goat. But the devil in you wants to bring tribal sentiment of Big Cows to it. Its a fact that ipobians are now the new goatsmen in town watch out.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by DedeNkem: 1:49am On May 05, 2019
Aba is filled with st*upid primitive murderers!
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by missyblissy: 1:58am On May 05, 2019
Na wa ooooo you take a man's life for stealing a goat and kill the goat too. God have mercy!!!! This is barbaric, wicked and senseless. They will never know peace the people involved in this wicked act.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On May 05, 2019
He was actually burnt alongside the Goat. I really don’t understand the logic to this! This right here is the reason Africa as a continent would never move forward. The is PURE EVIL!! anyone who steals food shouldnt have to be killed for it. He/ She is probably hungry!! Rest In Peace!! And this are the same set oh people who would praise politicians and sing their names to the high heavens just for a few $ smh
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 2:26am On May 05, 2019
Very wicked people and wicked state, just becose of just goat u burn ur brother, that is why u all surfer from giving Nigerian president .
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by faceland: 2:26am On May 05, 2019
For them to burn the goat with him, I suspect murder.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by tungamaje: 2:33am On May 05, 2019
I don't want to believe this incident actually took place the way reported. Pls those from Aba should confirm. I am suspecting he slept with a goat
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by oduademonest: 2:46am On May 05, 2019
Yeibos are very uncivilized

Hugh Clapperton, the first white man in Nigeria, knew in 1750 that Yeeibos were bush people while Yorubas were highly civilized.

Unfortunately, Yeeibos of 1750 = Yeeibos of 2019. No progress at all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On May 05, 2019
Africa is a violent continent and sadly the most religious
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by sniperr007(m): 3:35am On May 05, 2019
midolian:
Why burn the innocent goat together with the thief? What crime has the goat committed?

Main while the celebrate those that steal billions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 4:19am On May 05, 2019
I blame the parents of the thief for not teaching him how to be a smart thief. How can he go and thief a goat in the midst of people whose yearly income maybe the cost of the Goat, if they catch you they will treat you like someone who wants to take away a whole year of their life. If he has gone to steal the goat in the midst of people whose daily or weekly income is the cost of the goat, they will either slap you and warn not to pass that road again or worst hand you over to police case closed. Next life learn to be a smart thief or better still, thief like our politicians, people who burnt you in your last life will throw red carpet for you gringringrin
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by planetx: 4:25am On May 05, 2019
tungamaje:
I don't want to believe this incident actually took place the way reported. Pls those from Aba should confirm. I am suspecting he slept with a goat
And the punishment for sleeping with a goat should be death?

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 4:32am On May 05, 2019
this is barbaric
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by wenge(m): 4:35am On May 05, 2019
Inside life.... na chop dem wan chop them....
is anyone seeing this picture with a good eye
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by shugabasbn: 4:48am On May 05, 2019
It is only in Nigeria u can hear this type of barbaric news I'm not surprised, a country where we give title to thieves that stole billions and killed a hungry stimulated thieves that stole goats and chicken.

Police must arrest those that behinds this barbaric act
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by RemiTinubu(f): 5:34am On May 05, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
Shut up. Nigerians are great while Biafrans are dumb
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Opiletool(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
OP this is an old news... this happened in Aba in 2017 not this year... go to my timeline on Facebook you'll see when I shared this picture... stop publishing old news as a new one... damn you

That is nairaland for you. Where the mods are damn ridiculously dumb. Always recycling old news. Aiding lazy journalism.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by sadiq4u6173: 5:50am On May 05, 2019
May this curse bounce on you and your worthless generation of looters and ritual killers. stupid son of a pussy. shege asara.
PussyKing:
Bihari where ever you are right now it will never be well with you.

You and your entire generation and all APC members can never go unpunished for inducing so much suffering In the lives of Nigerians cry

CC:seun, lalasticlala

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Waziridagajos1: 5:53am On May 05, 2019
This is uncalled for. When will civilization get to them in that part of the country, goat na food ooo. Una for kukuma beat the guy then leave the goat to rest in peace
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by technuel: 5:57am On May 05, 2019
Nonsense Barbaric idiots without an Iota of reasoning, backward souls that are even doing worst than the goat thief, useless urchins, stupid fellows, I am ashamed to learn that these are my fellow Igbos

Tifiakwa!
And if Orji Kalu pass now they will be hailing him
And the Irony is that the looting of treasury by these politician triggered the hunger that made this one to steal goat.

I don't support stealing and I equally don't support jungle justice. Thieves can make someone go mad by stealing our valuables like the Idiot that stole my Infinix Hot 7 but that is not the reason to set them ablaze because we all are sinners and have no right to cast a stone on another fellow

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Witnes: 6:08am On May 05, 2019
midolian:
Why burn the innocent goat together with the thief? What crime has the goat committed?
If u ask me, na who......thats to know the level of daft and illiteracy with ppl. these same ppl will sit in their comfort beer joints celebrating politicians, ritualists how they are in money, d richest and but un4tunately...

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Dannie1802: 6:17am On May 05, 2019
Brother You have a point there..
bluebay:
Goat thieves are usually Paraded naked around town with the Goat Hanged on their shoulder. I’ve never seen a Goat thief Set ablaze not to talk of setting the goat ablaze too. There’s must be something they concealing and using the goat allegation to cover up..
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by mozona(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2019
there is FAMINE in the land.

well he should go and eat the goat when they get to the other side.
dem don prepare the goat for am already.

Say no thieving, say no jungle justice.

RIP
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2019
BluntBoy:
Which of the Mods caught him. I am guessing it was Mynd grin

On a serious note, this is barbaric. Burning someone to death because he stole? What does life mean to these beasts in human form?

And they burnt the goat too. Pray tell me, what was the offence of the innocent goat?
As evidence when he gets to hell.
This was the reason I came here *in the thief's voice.
#SayNoToJungleJustice
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 6:33am On May 05, 2019
shocked
olatade:
wahala! they burnt the thief and the evidence.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by alexola20(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.