Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (47274 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2019
grandstar:

Hunger does not make you steal a goat.

Trust me, if you have good home training, to steal a chicken will even be very hard. The thought will not even come to your mind
So because his parents were not in the home to train him properly, he has now been killed?
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2019
Westsida:
[/b]

What a wasted sperm!
This is the type of talk that makes you a murderer, like the jungle justice people.hypocrit
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by fabbiano77(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2019
But how they go burn person, the rope tied on his legs no get burnt and even the tire sef.... are u seeing what I saw.... undecided
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2019
cococandy:
Goat. Just goat

They will all die a miserable death. Useless Animals
Don't be silly!

What do you mean by just goat? I can kill someone if they steal my glass of Ogogoro. angry
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Gift84(f): 8:20am On May 05, 2019
If you are a thief or you know a thief, please don't steal in aba , ABA no dey hear abeg!
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The fact that both the goat and the guy were burnt shows that the accused thief was not killed because he stole the goat but because many Nigerians are just evil and blood thirsty ...don be surprised that someone might still steal the roasted goat to go home and eat

Yes ooo. ipob or Biafra u guys should start enlightening yourselves from this barbaric madness.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2019
The same people fighting for onoghen and the rest, burnt someone because of common Goat. This people must be mad. May poverty always be with them. It's a pity.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2019
Wicked act...too bad
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by desiredhome: 9:16am On May 05, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Oga this talk touch me walali

So pathetic cry cry
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by sauti2soul: 9:19am On May 05, 2019
Yes there's more to this story. Goat thieves don't get burnt alive...
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Niaja4real(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2019
Groovenaija360:
A man has been burnt alive by a mob for stealing a goat in Aba, the business city of Abia State.

The young man was tied together with the goat he stole, after being caught in the act and the set ablaze by a mob.

Oryiman Antsah‎ shared the photo online wrote:

>> https://grovenaija360.com/goat-thief-caught-by-mod-and-burnt-alive-in-aba-photos/

Why punished the innocent goat?
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 05, 2019
Now they have a lot of meat to eat. they just need some mayonaise and ketchup for the babeques. grin

were is ?

Guy is clearly hungry.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Mubash087: 10:00am On May 05, 2019
These people are barbaric
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 05, 2019
the same people fighting for Biafra are the ones burning their own to death for stealing a goat.....

Madness
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by kabuski(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2019
Where is our sense of judgment as individuals, why are we so evil, yet the perpetrators of this satanic act would claim they worship a living God or some other powers.some will be sitting comfortably in church today. Is this what their religion teaches.let's rise up and condemn evil in its entirety. People must know that in every society there will always be thieves (petty or huge)
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by luluman: 10:18am On May 05, 2019
Groovenaija360:
A man has been burnt alive by a mob for stealing a goat in Aba, the business city of Abia State.

The young man was tied together with the goat he stole, after being caught in the act and the set ablaze by a mob.

Oryiman Antsah‎ shared the photo online wrote:

>> https://grovenaija360.com/goat-thief-caught-by-mod-and-burnt-alive-in-aba-photos/
But what has the goat done to be burnt?
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by luluman: 10:20am On May 05, 2019
olatade:
wahala! they burnt the thief and the evidence together.

but

what are they doing about the governor who's looting the state without mercy
The will even hail that one.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2019
oduademonest:
Yeibos are very uncivilized

Hugh Clapperton, the first white man in Nigeria, knew in 1750 that Yeeibos were bush people while Yorubas were highly civilized.

Unfortunately, Yeeibos of 1750 = Yeeibos of 2019. No progress at all!
For the purpose of history and knowledge, I need an evidence to show that Hugh Clapperton came to the east. From what I can gather, his expeditions were in the North, and he was also in Sokoto, where he died. This is probably the reason there's an area called "Clapperton Road" along the govt House area in Sokoto.
So, I want that evidence.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2019
Darevofpeace:
As evidence when he gets to hell. This was the reason I came here *in the thief's voice. #SayNoToJungleJustice
grin
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2019
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by hush15: 11:06am On May 05, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Misinformation is a security challenge to African society. Here ipobians are killing ipobians just because of one small goat. But the devil in you wants to bring tribal sentiment of Big Cows to it. Its a fact that ipobians are now the new goatsmen in town watch out.

hahaha... the word am looking for, "goatsmen". so funny cheesy
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 05, 2019
Dem wan chop am?
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Ohithegreat: 12:36pm On May 05, 2019
This is highly condemnable.Jungle justice is not acceptable in any form and for whatever reason.People should always resort to legal means when addressing issues.The irony is that our politicians steal humongous funds meant for the citizens and we worship and celebrate them.So sad!
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by CDCEO001: 12:49pm On May 05, 2019
See how stupid our people are?
Now they burned him with the goat, why? Because they don't even value the goat, how much more a fellow human being?
They killed the guy because they are addicted to killing.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2019
I believe most of the folks who burnt that man voted For Atiku
What nonsense
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2019
I believe most of the folks who burnt that man voted For Atiku
What nonsense
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2019
Correct me if I am wrong with 5 reasons,Aba people like d combination of human & goat meat wash down with palmi.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by otabaotaba: 1:22pm On May 05, 2019
And they want to be free from Nigeria, how can u burn a man alive cos of goat, after they will say hausa people value cow pass human live

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by kitone: 1:27pm On May 05, 2019
Yet they were all hailing atiku who promise to free all being held for stealing billions of naira
omenkaLives:
Can someone just imagine the utter STUPIDITY and BARBARISM 9f the common man in Nigeria! Geeze!!

Just a couple of days ago, I made a passing reference to how goat thieves or other minor crooks are treated by us compared to how the criminal elites are treated, and today we see this!!

I curse every finger that was raised to carry out this punishment. I pray they never know peace for the rest of their lives!

Nigeria!!!!! This is deeply saddening. Gosh! angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 05, 2019
Igbo low IQ savages, someone break this hell hole up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.