Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (47271 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by NaMeAboki: 6:38am On May 05, 2019
They said Fulani value their cows more than human live yet here they are valuing a mere goat more than human life - what hypocrisy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Titogbanski: 6:51am On May 05, 2019
This is an act of extreme wickedness and barbatism

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2019
gidgiddy:
Why would the mob burn the Goat as well? There is something fishy about this story
Trust our utterly useless police force, not a single investigation would be carried out to unravel the truth behind this MURDER in broad day light! sad

This is just sickening.

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ally2014: 6:57am On May 05, 2019
mainwhile the main thieves(politicians)are collecting chieftaincy titles.

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by richie240: 6:57am On May 05, 2019
midolian:
Why burn the innocent goat together with the thief? What crime has the goat committed?
u are reasoning like a human, with logic......they are not. It's all about emotions to them.

3 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Westsida: 6:57am On May 05, 2019
midolian:
Why burn the innocent goat together with the thief? What crime has the goat committed?

You think say them get sense for Biyafuro land

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by panmunium(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2019
Country full of animal brains, they should be apprehended, this is stupidity, foolish country, foolish Continent
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by bafsonbaf: 7:05am On May 05, 2019
this is barbaric! when there is farmers and headers clash, we complain that the life of a human in whatsoever sense is more important than that of a cow, but i can see that d reverse is the case, I how can u take someone life just for ordinary goat! Imagine pls where have we gone wrong.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Pholadime(m): 7:08am On May 05, 2019
This is gruesome, what of treasury looters?

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Westsida: 7:16am On May 05, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Now this is the Aba I know of. Aba wouldn't mind burning someone that stole a cube of Maggi. In the late 90's then, a thief was caught stealing NEPA meter from a compound within my neighborhood. He was burnt

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Westsida: 7:17am On May 05, 2019
I smell $ issue here or how much is a goat again for goodness sake? Probably the guy was supposed to be paid some certain $ in which they refused and later set him up. And even if I’m wrong, I really don’t think it’s cos of a mere goat! Biyafraud land is cursed. Zero percent peace. God will deliver them o.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by fuckfuckman(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
OP this is an old news... this happened in Aba in 2017 not this year... go to my timeline on Facebook you'll see when I shared this picture... stop publishing old news as a new one... damn you
Old news but the news is true

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Alanpoza007: 7:22am On May 05, 2019
I wonder the kind of comments that would have filled this thread if the title had read something like "Goat thief burnt alive in Osogbo/Akure/Ibadan"..You'd have seen so many idiots writing Afonja, Cone head and what not but they're no where to be found here. This is to show that there are barbaric people everywhere and we should condemn evil equally regardless of where it happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by fuckfuckman(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2019
Omeji:
Photoshop

They burnt someone in aba you say it's photoshop. This is the kind of photoshop they'll do to you.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by fuckfuckman(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2019
desiredhome:

Same people calling Nigeria a Zoo Country, : shocked shocked
On Sunday morning you see them running to Church and be shouting let my enemy die by fire bla bla bla.....
Heatless people
Oga this talk touch me walali

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by jcccccc: 7:27am On May 05, 2019
theMostPainfulAspect isThatThisMightJust BeAManThatOpposed NnamdiKanuAtThe NewsStand
t
ThePoliceShould InvestigateThisKilling ASAP
t
AbiaIsAJungleMost EspeciallyAba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by RemiTinubu(f): 7:29am On May 05, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Trust our utterly useless police force, not a single investigation would be carried out to unravel the truth behind this MURDER in broad day light! sad

This is just sickening.
[/s]
you're right bra
but I'm born to strike your comment cry
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 05, 2019
now you know why africans will remain poor and backward from the rest of the world...
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Tsam96(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2019
This looks staged...Am I d only one that noticed that the tire is not burnt. Ain't that just wonderful grin
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by jelel6: 7:38am On May 05, 2019
And you tell me the BLACK MAN is like every other Man?

When I read news like this, I'm totally disheartened. I wish I was the president today or police IGP, I would have hunted the perpetrators of this barbaric act to the ends of the earth. It will never stop unless a publicised man hunt is made for people like this. Jail those beast for life and make them work in farms till they die. Sh!t hole is better than a majority of people living in this country.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by mujaya1(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2019
the same set of people that accused buhari value his cow morethan his people, look at them, this can,t happened in north, hypocricy at the highers level.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2019
For them to do this means they are very hungry for jungle justice... What I don't understand is why burn the goat with the man.... Some people are just wicked sha
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 05, 2019
Groovenaija360:
A man has been burnt alive by a mob for stealing a goat in Aba, the business city of Abia State.

The young man was tied together with the goat he stole, after being caught in the act and the set ablaze by a mob.

Oryiman Antsah‎ shared the photo online wrote:

>> https://grovenaija360.com/goat-thief-caught-by-mod-and-burnt-alive-in-aba-photos/
This is an evil act and a parody of satanism. Why then set ablaze the culprit and the goat? This is murder. Who knows, the hardship in the country might have led the man to commit theft to feed his family - a country where no man helps the other. This is not justice of any kind. What is the gain now the goat is useless; sth the man could have made stipend from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.