Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (47276 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:37pm On May 05, 2019
Groovenaija360:
A man has been burnt alive by a mob for stealing a goat in Aba, the business city of Abia State.

The young man was tied together with the goat he stole, after being caught in the act and the set ablaze by a mob.

Oryiman Antsah‎ shared the photo online wrote:

>> https://grovenaija360.com/goat-thief-caught-by-mod-and-burnt-alive-in-aba-photos/

Nigerians are animals..... I mean animals..... So because he stole a goat.....why not hand him over to the police...... In this century....... Na the same useless people will be calling one useless Jew man called Jesus up and down.........he is human for God sake......stupid people ......Ogun and sango will strike all of them one by one.......

Say no to jungle Justice.....
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by oduademonest: 2:51pm On May 05, 2019
hausadreturn:
For the purpose of history and knowledge, I need an evidence to show that Hugh Clapperton came to the east. From what I can gather, his expeditions were in the North, and he was also in Sokoto, where he died. This is probably the reason there's an area called "Clapperton Road" along the govt House area in Sokoto.
So, I want that evidence.

It's not Just Hugh Clapperton. There were other expeditions that confirmed that. William Bascom's extensive writing on Nigerian arts and archeological research allude to that as well; when Yorubas were living in cities, with a fairly sophisticated government style, Yeeibos were still living in the bush using leaves to wipe their asses, like chimpanzees
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by joeGH: 3:48pm On May 05, 2019
O Africa my Africa... Our politicians are stealing billions by the hour with the pen and nobody dares raise an eye brow but the same people could burn the poor man to death for goat theft... We are jokes!!
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2019
Mumu Easterners.Killing your brother in such a barbaric way.��

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2019
oduademonest:

It's not Just Hugh Clapperton. There were other expeditions that confirmed that. William Bascom's extensive writing on Nigerian arts and archeological research allude to that as well; when Yorubas were living in cities, with a fairly sophisticated government style, Yeeibos were still living in the bush using leaves to wipe their asses, like chimpanzees
Still waiting for the evidence.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Champele(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2019
Stupid people. That's how they will kill up themselves with their biafra shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.