Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman (54351 Views)

Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Davesaves(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
They don't just declare people unfit. They go through stages of psychological evaluation. And if we were in a saner clime, like you said, Churchhill should be answering the authorities by now.
for what exactly.. gullible?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by EmekaBlue(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2019
Me i just dey hope make una ignore her totally so she go dey more depressed then come dey post butt nekkid pishures

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by MXr8p: 5:44pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto no dey take prisoner. She treats fvck up as it comes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Realdeals(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2019
Calling the man a fool might be wrong, but wetin concern the Actors guild for Tonto personal issue.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by edebemba(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2019
Olalan:
Tonto needs help can someone call the attention of her spiritual fathers to her outburst of late, cause no Christian is expected to behave this way.
IsTonto Dikeh a Christian?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Kcuf: 5:46pm On May 04, 2019
Abeg make una leave matter for Mathias dem don use Tonto pant na why she de do like this..

E GBA GBE!..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by TemmyT002(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

Haaaaa
Wetin remain na

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Cyberleets: 5:47pm On May 04, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Only steamy, hot unprotected sex with cream-pie by Churchill can reset Tonto retarrded brain back to factory settings grin

Xvideos addict spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Inteltower: 5:48pm On May 04, 2019
harley88:
Even though I don't like Tonto Dike, I'm in support with her on this one. What right does the Actors Guild have to meddle in personal family matters

And what virtuous woman carrys her personal family matters online olodo.
speak with sense

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 04, 2019
origima:

Thank you my dear.Tonto is not my woman nor my actress but she should be consulted. For the Actors Body threats,that's complete nonsense. Actors and actress are known to be waywards and don't no when the turn to be saint are now being degraded by tonto.Bunch of bad examples in all ramifications can't use tonto to shine
Personally, I don't do Nollywood 'cause the industry doesn't have a standard. That body doesn't know what it's made for if Tonto's marital foe is their top priority now.

I have been reading comments like "May God not give me a woman like Tonto" men forget that they can make a beast off any woman. This woman was loving from the beginning and was goshing about her man on social media. I have no reason not to believe he made her who she has become with his actions and inactions.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Creativebae(f): 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
See mind oh. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by tical(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by milkyworld(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
This is getting out of hand. Meanwhile check my signature for more serious matters.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Slimguy0(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
Lol it's over grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by MissRaine69(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2019
cry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by sweetilicious(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2019
DRPAIT123:
May God protect us all from witches that are seeking who to devour.
I have lost all respect for this thing tonto has become
I don't support everything going on because I wanted them to come back in future but with what am seeing, it's a mission impossible.Now,Tonto is not a witch only that she doesn't know how to keep calm which are things a virtuous woman imbibe.She is shamelessly vocal and always ready to nag.There are ways to treat such people and it is SILENCE.It gives them a sense of winning which in turns, gives them room to feel remorse.People should stop reacting to the drama.She will calm down and we will have peace.The worst fight is with someone that has nothing to loose.Tonto has lost her good brand from the marriage saga and so many interviews granted by Churchill.She believes she has nothing else to loose.She needs to be rehabilitated.She needs to find herself.Nigerians should stop tagging her a witch.She is better than some good for the cameras that do some crazy stuffs. My assertion tho!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Topmaike007(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2019
TANID:
God Please I Don't Want This Kind Of Women In My Life
amen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by abbeyty(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2019
Effect of expired indian weed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by ICEMAN(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto Dike is a PIG that wears lipstick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 04, 2019
Davesaves:
for what exactly.. gullible?
For a lot.
Cyber crime, a.k.a yahoo.
Domestic violence.
Child support.
Infidelity.

You can add the others she accused him of. And don't tell me they're made up stories as he's a saint. Mr gullible! grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Topmaike007(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2019
harley88:
Even though I don't like Tonto Dike, I'm in support with her on this one. What right does the Actors Guild have to meddle in personal family matters
which Family,is It the person that have divorced the husband that is still in family cos I don't get it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by openmine(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2019
i have always said this ab initio that you will only make such kind of person more hardened when you react!
Such kind of person needs attention to make her feel relevant or survive....deprive her of attention and watch her keep shut!

I can see the person who is giving tonto so much ammo....he/she needs no introduction grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by sweetilicious(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2019
TANID:
God Please I Don't Want This Kind Of Women In My Life
Are you a good man?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by BABANGBALI: 5:58pm On May 04, 2019
This girl don kolo finish, na she make me know sey tramadol too sweet for mouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by BABANGBALI: 5:59pm On May 04, 2019
sweetilicious:
Are you a good man?
why you dey ask?you wan use him destiny?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by SEGLIZ: 6:00pm On May 04, 2019
she has finally lost.
a carrier of the treble instinct and venom is of a viper, mamba and cobra.
WARNING ALERT! WARNING ALERT!! WARNING ALERT!!!
this chamber is meltdown already.
stay off not to be exposed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Kobicove(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2019
This lady is in need of urgent mental evaluation and rehabilitation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Agbgift(f): 6:02pm On May 04, 2019
With the way this lady is going, I just pray her son doesn't face emotional abuse from her. That child needs to be rescued from her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Zezofobom: 6:03pm On May 04, 2019
[
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Mruwa1(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2019
Dis 1 done pass depression stage na madness b dis ...u better visit psychiatric doctor before u pull cloth enta market

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by phonemakemoney: 6:04pm On May 04, 2019
nairalee:
I've been campaigning and will still continue campaigning.

NAIRALAND stop shoving Tonto Dikeh and REGINA Daniels down our throat EVERY BLESSED DAY!!! If they have paid Seun for this publicity Seun can simply open another branch of Nairaland and name it Tontoland but bombarding the front page wit their news is reducing the standard of this platform. I actually feel my IQ dropping every time I read Tonto news.

Pls where is explorers? We need more of his kind and posts on this platform
Nairaland is after profit from traffic not your perceived standard for love or hate them you will still visit the site at least once a day. FACT

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by YoungAncient1: 6:05pm On May 04, 2019
Where is Halima Abubakar her bestie and Patience Ozokwor her mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.