Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman (54164 Views)

Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by shineeye1: 10:23pm On May 04, 2019
dachilino:
Tonto Dikeh who reacted to threats of being sanctioned as issued by Actors Guild President, Prince Ifeanyi Dike, described him a stupid fool. Recall we reported that the Chairman Actors Guild of Nigeria Board of Trustees who warned Tonto Dikeh on behalf of the group, stated that no marriage is perfect and her recent action is why men are scared of marrying actresses.

However firing back at the Actors Guild Chairman, said she hopes her post fires up the intended sanction against her. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/you-are-a-stupid-fool-tonto-dikeh-slams-actors-guild-chairman/

It is indeed a curiosity of our generation how obviously demonized patients parade themselves as "born again"!
This girl is tragically disconnected from her only hope of salvation. She is as miserably lost as sentenced devils.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by MissRaine69(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2019
trapQ:
Sane climes bla bla bla. Has she neglected her child in any way, shape or form? Has she always been the child's primary care giver or not? Has she abused the child physically or otherwise? There's no where on Earth where a child will be taken away from their mother or father on the grounds of social media posts alone without thorough investigations on the above questions.
All you need is a very good lawyer...that’s all just one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Ogaga87(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2019
blackmantis:
And tomorrow

Though Jezebel is gone, her cave hole lives on

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by TheBillionTeam: 11:10pm On May 04, 2019
Ogbanje , Marine Spirit, Mummy water spirit all join de worry Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Loversminds: 11:13pm On May 04, 2019
She is on another level
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Googleus(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by ogbonti: 11:56pm On May 04, 2019
Someone hijacked her twitter handle

-Churchill Lucky Olakunle
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by ahidjo: 12:10am On May 05, 2019
somehow:
Tonto dike will die within 3 months if she's ignored for that long.

She survives on this fact.

daft comment

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by aalangel(f): 12:57am On May 05, 2019
All of you shouting "Tonto is mad"...yet you follow her on all her social media pages..you open her story on Nairaland to read and comment..she's getting richer off you!!!

Moreover can one you sit down and thoroughly listen to her interview and if you don't like her, don't read about her!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:22am On May 05, 2019
This woman is only hunting for cheap publicity.

Trying to find her way back to limelight.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by suremanpatriot: 1:42am On May 05, 2019
this girl has gone beserke...maniac of a woman ,smokin pyscho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by suremanpatriot: 1:44am On May 05, 2019
this girl has gone beserke...maniac of a woman ,smokin pyscho.
...she cannot find something tangible to be busy with? what is this?
it is not abt likin her, but about takin time out in remodeling her life to get back to nature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by harley88(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2019
Inteltower:

sorry, but I hate it when people talk without sound reasoning. why show support..? it means you encourage her in her behaviour in taking her family public... that's what the actors guild was trying to caution her about

You mean the same Actors Guild that overlooks the high rate of corporate prostitution going on in the movie industry. BTW, it's her family, her business. Y'all should learn how to mind your businesses.
I'm sure you don't have the same resentment towards the Kardashians that bring everything about thier family public.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Dreew(f): 8:10am On May 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Why does it bother you so much?

Doesn't. Not bleeding likely. But...you've not answered my question.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Dreew(f): 8:21am On May 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

The only way to beat a sociopath is to behave like one. Tonto is going about this the wrong way.

Yes, there are many proponents of silent treatment but easier said than done. However, I'll have to admit that she's gone overboard in many instances. Like ex is a 40 secs man is an overshare.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Dreew(f): 8:39am On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I can't say I've been there before. I've never been in an relationship where I was physically abused, but emotionally, perhaps. When I see bullshìt, I quietly take a leave like I never met the person. At least your own devil spoke out to counter you. Some will as quiet as Churchill to make people think he's the victim. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Psoul(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2019
I'm not surprised at Tonto's madness. She is one of the reasons people talk bad about Mbaise people. Most of their women have this kind of domineering character. They will like their husbands to always do their bidding at all times. When u fail to do this, na so so trouble trouble u go dey get.

Though there handful of exceptional ones among them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by nairalee(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2019
phonemakemoney:
Nairaland is after profit from traffic not your perceived standard for love or hate them you will still visit the site at least once a day. FACT

Lol you're right they're after profit but saying I disagree with u that I will still visit the site at least once a day. It's not fact. Nothing lasts forever. If I decide to abandon nairaland my life Wil still go smoothly.

Before nairaland I was, after nairaland I will still be
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by phonemakemoney: 6:01pm On May 05, 2019
nairalee:

Lol you're right they're after profit but saying I disagree with u that I will still visit the site at least once a day. It's not fact. Nothing lasts forever. If I decide to abandon nairaland my life Wil still go smoothly.

Before nairaland I was, after nairaland I will still be
OK you will visit the site at least once a week.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Davesaves(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
For a lot.
Cyber crime, a.k.a yahoo.
Domestic violence.
Child support.
Infidelity.

You can add the others she accused him of. And don't tell me they're made up stories as he's a saint. Mr gullible! grin
Infidelity? A one minute man?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by sirpekun: 1:00pm On May 06, 2019
There's more Smile baba shades Tonto some more. check out https://idonsabi.com/dont-be-a-tonto-be-a-mercy-oap-smile-baba-shades-tonto-dikeh/

aalangel:
All of you shouting "Tonto is mad"...yet you follow her on all her social media pages..you open her story on Nairaland to read and comment..she's getting richer off you!!!

Moreover can one you sit down and thoroughly listen to her interview and if you don't like her, don't read about her!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Surulady: 10:20pm On May 06, 2019
And she did grin
Emycord:
surulady i told you she will hit him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.