Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman (54166 Views)

Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by ovieigho(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2019
Albert0011:
Moses @Age 12, 'I want to become a
doctor'
@20, 'Science class is hard jare
@27 its ur boy Dj osmoses make some noise .

I no fit Laff abeg �� grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Niageriaunite: 6:07pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto don't worry I am also facing heart break come let's mend our hearts to get

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Zombicmodz: 6:09pm On May 04, 2019
Afospecialk:
This girl might commit suicide if care is not taking nd I think she is properly under d influence of drug which means she might perform another Etinosa soon

I'm looking forward to that..
At least she doesn't have a Potbelly.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by naijajobx: 6:09pm On May 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Yard4people: 6:12pm On May 04, 2019
My love for TONTO just Tripled
#Fearless

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Soul47(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2019
ikechemez:

The people that ran mad are those warning, charging or responding to her comments. Even Churchill himself that is supposed to respond have choose to be mute.

People should learn to mind their business QED except they were doing that that for cheap popularity. Everyone knows that the connection or love they share is still traceable then why put mouth in hubby and wiffy matter?

What you said is the truth but they no go hear word.

They are actually the ones making this stuff trend.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by daddyfreeman1(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2019
I said it that I'm waiting patiently for her reply to them.... I said I will chop star, and eat heneiken

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Yard4people: 6:13pm On May 04, 2019
My love for TONTO Just tripled
#fearless

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by doclatom(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't think she's depressed. The problem is, going by how the relationship started, Tonto is a lover. She loved with all, but got bullshit in return.

I was telling by best friend yesterday who was complaining about her boyfriend that it takes a lot to love somebody, but seconds to hate as opposed to love doesn't cost a thing. People should learn how to mind their business, and leave her alone.

No, love is better than this. Even if genuine love is betrayed. I think she's reacting more to broken expectations than a love gone sour. If you truly love someone, you'll make several attempts at reconcilation before you will start reacting badly. Tonto lost out in the game of expectations and rewards. She was looking for Obasanjo's son, shey? She don find one, lol!
This lady is toxic and she's extremely self-centred. If you like the way her nature is, maybe you should pray that your son should marry a girl like her in the future. Then you'll realise that such characters are nascisistic.
If you know how to reach Tonto on phone, please tell her she's raving mad!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by StellarThesis: 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
nairalee:
I've been campaigning and will still continue campaigning.

NAIRALAND stop shoving Tonto Dikeh and REGINA Daniels down our throat EVERY BLESSED DAY!!! If they have paid Seun for this publicity Seun can simply open another branch of Nairaland and name it Tontoland but bombarding the front page wit their news is reducing the standard of this platform. I actually feel my IQ dropping every time I read Tonto news.

Pls where is explorers? We need more of his kind and posts on this platform

dont mind the fools. They have missed a chance to revolutionise Nigeria and make us grow intellectually. I'm really pissed at Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by shogsman(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
It shows how substandard our movie industry is.in a saner clime she won't have the balls to say this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
I wonder how Mr Churchill was able to cope with this nagging and very disrespectful woman for the period their marriage lasted. It's clearly obvious that she lacks respect for people and without good home training and always looking for cheap attention so the best this is just to ignore her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by TANID(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
sweetilicious:
Are you a good man?
Ma No I'm Not
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by bengg: 6:18pm On May 04, 2019
Good cleaning and fumigation services

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:18pm On May 04, 2019
I love Tonto, but Tonto has to calm down at this stage, she should ignore all these ''stupid fools''. I don't know where they were when your hubby was abusing you. Some men think they can mess up with a woman and get away with it, but as it is, not all women take rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Snow02: 6:19pm On May 04, 2019
Albert0011:
Moses @Age 12, 'I want to become a doctor' @20, 'Science class is hard jare @27 its ur boy Dj osmoses make some noise .
lmao
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I love Tonto, but Tonto has to calm down at this stage, she should ignore all these ''stupid fools''. I don't know where they were when your hubby was abusing you. Some men think they can mess up with a woman and get away with it, but as it is, not all women take rubbish.
U sound like someone whose BOYFRIEND just dumped few hours ago....
I can only assure you that, that your MAN will never come back. MEN are recharging their senses now.

Hope you will assist TONTO when the HOLE she dug starts burying her...??

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by oluxy(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2019
I'm beginning to perceive the likely stuff Churchill passed through in her hand that is why he doesn't say much concerning toto decay right from time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Gforce2019: 6:24pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto dike dey yap everybody....
Olakunle Churchill dey try o! This is the rubbish he has been tolerating...God forbid..
I will rather remain single than to be worship one bitch at home
Lemme with for Yamiri elder to caution this lady. She might be out of her mind... Who knows.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by ehix89(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2019
Who the gods wants to kill they first make mad...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 04, 2019
doclatom:

No, love is better than this. Even if genuine love is betrayed. I think she's reacting more to broken expectations than a love gone sour. If you truly love someone, you'll make several attempts at reconcilation before you will start reacting badly. Tonto lost out in the game of expectations and rewards. She was looking for Obasanjo's son, shey? She don find one, lol!
This lady is toxic and she's extremely self-centred. If you like the way her nature is, maybe you should pray that your son should marry a girl like her in the future. Then you'll realise that such characters are nascisistic.
If you know how to reach Tonto on phone, please tell her she's raving mad!
Like I stated before, if my son should marry a lady who later turned out to be Tonto, then I'll suppose my son made her who she became. There's no two ways about this. Tonto isn't toxic as most of you are painting her. She's merely reacting to pains. And people react differently to pains. Some go very quiet while others become loud. Need I also remind you that talking about one's pains is a good way of healing?

You don't have a personal relationship with TONTO and likewise I.

You don't also have a personal relationship with Churchhill and likewise I, so why are we taking sides? Why can't we tell ourselves the truth? What if she was your hurting sister? Being Obasanjo's son didn't make her leave him. He used that as a strategy to get a beauty celebrity married and being that she's upset now, she had to spill the beans.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by thesmallgod(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Okafor's law: ones debè is always debè
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by zicoraads: 6:31pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto for President. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by fortunechy(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2019
the girl is officially mad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by babzo(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2019
Albert0011:
Moses @Age 12, 'I want to become a
doctor'
@20, 'Science class is hard jare
@27 its ur boy Dj osmoses make some noise .

Oga DJ dey make money pass Doctor, dey make more people happy, dey more famous sef.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by zicoraads: 6:35pm On May 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

I'm with Tonto 100%. Who asked the Actors Guild president for his opinion? Or did anyone caution him when he gave it?

Anyone who feels he has an opinion, there's also the right of reply to that opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Esji80(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2019
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii this girl Tonto lack home training ooo
See curse ,,, stupid fool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 04, 2019
dachilino:
Tonto Dikeh who reacted to threats of being sanctioned as issued by Actors Guild President, Prince Ifeanyi Dike, described him a stupid fool. Recall we reported that the Chairman Actors Guild of Nigeria Board of Trustees who warned Tonto Dikeh on behalf of the group, stated that no marriage is perfect and her recent action is why men are scared of marrying actresses.

However firing back at the Actors Guild Chairman, said she hopes her post fires up the intended sanction against her. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/you-are-a-stupid-fool-tonto-dikeh-slams-actors-guild-chairman/

Tonto Dikeh is truely MAD! Her atittude towards people who tried to caution her proves it all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by yusufmurry: 6:39pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

You correct correct. Also those u claim too go school. Keep off. I don warn my bruh sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.