Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman (54167 Views)

Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Sermwell(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
They don't just declare people unfit. They go through stages of psychological evaluation. And if we were in a saner clime, like you said, Churchhill should be answering the authorities by now.
answering the authorities on what grounds does Tonto has evidence to convince the court beyond reasonable doubt that Churchill is a fraudster??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by macello4(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Cheeryfeet: 6:42pm On May 04, 2019
It's official, she has finally gone mad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:42pm On May 04, 2019
Son of a Bitch, I never mentioned you, keep your stupid opinions to yourself. You must be very daft to feel that women are not recharging their brains as well. Your moniker is enough to convince me that you are a demented fool, gerrout. [qquote author=EVILFOREST post=78104657]
U sound like someone whose BOYFRIEND just dumped few hours ago....
I can only assure you that, that your MAN will never come back. MEN are recharging their senses now.

Hope you will assist TONTO when the HOLE she dug starts burying her...??
[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2019
cool you are right. I wish she will relax, and ignore them.
zicoraads:

I'm with Tonto 100%. Who asked the Actors Guild president for his opinion? Or did anyone caution him when he gave it?

Anyone who feels he has an opinion, there's also the right of reply to that opinion.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by ehissi(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
NONNYG:
She can’t even spell DUBAI grin

I think say na only see am...... undecided

Dubia...... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Son of a Bitch, I never mentioned you, keep your stupid opinions to yourself. You must be very daft to feel that women are not recharging their brains as well. Your moniker is enough to convince me that you are a demented fool, gerrout. [qquote author=EVILFOREST post=78104657]
U sound like someone whose BOYFRIEND just dumped few hours ago....
I can only assure you that, that your MAN will never come back. MEN are recharging their senses now.

Hope you will assist TONTO when the HOLE she dug starts burying her...??
Hahahahaha
You are so pained.
I believe you would want your first kid to be a BOY.
But the issue now is, which man will donate his well structured semen to you.
I pray your MAN sees reasons to come back to you, because most LADIES Of NOWADAYS have nothing else to offer beyond “Z WORLD” and “BEGGING”.

He may come back when you start challenging your senses with REASONABLE TASKS

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Donkonyon: 6:56pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto Dike or whatever is her name mental health should be examined immediately, her mental health is getting out of hand. Her family should not sit back and watch her deteriorate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by ak22(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2019
nairalee:
I've been campaigning and will still continue campaigning.

NAIRALAND stop shoving Tonto Dikeh and REGINA Daniels down our throat EVERY BLESSED DAY!!! If they have paid Seun for this publicity Seun can simply open another branch of Nairaland and name it Tontoland but bombarding the front page wit their news is reducing the standard of this platform. I actually feel my IQ dropping every time I read Tonto news.

Pls where is explorers? We need more of his kind and posts on this platform

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
If you are in support of this Click like otherwise share

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Ucreed(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2019
Las Las madness don dey worry this woman with childish brain
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by ehissi(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
They're bunch of hypocrites! Has the body sanctioned the industry of all the rubbish they do? Corporate prostitution, sleeping with ladies to give them roles, etc?

Why are people not talking of the accusations she laid on Churchhill?

Because it is baseless.....

First you deny him access to his pikin, he had to go to court to even get that basic right as a father - estranged or otherwise.

He now gets it, you refuse to let him spend time alone with his own child that he should be monitored with close/strict supervision.

He got frustrated and left, you got angry, went and changed the child's surname to your family name because you said his family came for refund of dowry and therefore have no right to child.

You said he should get out, you Don't need their money sef. After all, na ritualistic yahoo money.

Then you turn around and say he is not supporting the child.

Is she not mad?

What accusations are you talking about? They have divorced and gone their separate ways, plan his participation/contribution in the childs life, you are busy using the child to do pepper-them-gang, he left you and your drama, you dey do mouth for interview like salad whey wan spoil.....

The last interview Churchill did was almost a year ago, the guy don lock up, you are still spewing trash.....

Make she go meet collect better preeq from Austin powers jooor, make her brain reset......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by femtex007(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2019
This girl is energetically crazy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Skullano(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2019
The fact that she’s saying her mind as it’s gives me joy a lot. Let’s learn to leave peoples business for them. All of them shading her can’t say shit to her face las las.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by vixpal: 7:03pm On May 04, 2019
Albert0011:
Moses @Age 12, 'I want to become a
doctor'
@20, 'Science class is hard jare
@27 its ur boy Dj osmoses make some noise .
Mad people everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Tareq1105: 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
tsinzu:
Foolish woman

Tonto needs help
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Lovelyn451(f): 7:12pm On May 04, 2019
Everybody is bashing her no one is trying to help
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by tintingz(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.

Fallacy upon Fallacy!!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by sky32(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2019
Can we please stop giving this gold digger and confused woman attention!....Nigerians should give her the ''churchill'' treatment. Ignore her and consider her not worth talking about
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 04, 2019
Una sure say they never use this girl's pant??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by jrusky(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2019
Hope Tontoh has not started itching her private part in the public yet ? I guess you guys know what that means because now I realised this is total madness.

Tontoh who do you like these
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Like I stated before, if my son should marry a lady who later turned out to be Tonto, then I'll suppose my son made her who she became. There's no two ways about this. Tonto isn't toxic as most of you are painting her. She's merely reacting to pains. And people react differently to pains. Some go very quiet while others become loud. Need I also remind you that talking about one's pains is a good way of healing?

You don't have a personal relationship with TONTO and likewise I.

You don't also have a personal relationship with Churchhill and likewise I, so why are we taking sides? Why can't we tell ourselves the truth? What if she was your hurting sister? Being Obasanjo's son didn't make her leave him. He used that as a strategy to get a beauty celebrity married and being that she's upset now, she had to spill the beans.

what u wrote is complete nonsense.
take time and go through it, thenb beg God for forgiveness for exhibiting such stupidity.

which kain rubbish is this, you will suppose your son made an adult become who she became,
all because you want to lick tontos ass

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by harley88(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2019
Inteltower:

And what virtuous woman carrys her personal family matters online olodo.
speak with sense

Couldn't you pass your opinion without insulting me.... I don't think I insulted anybody in my post
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by harley88(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
which Family,is It the person that have divorced the husband that is still in family cos I don't get it

okay that's true.... They are divorced. But still insist that the Actors Guild doesn't have the right to meddle. I stand to be corrected
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by harley88(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
They're bunch of hypocrites! Has the body sanctioned the industry of all the rubbish they do? Corporate prostitution, sleeping with ladies to give them roles, etc?

Why are people not talking of the accusations she laid on Churchhill?

that's true
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by teesugar(f): 7:29pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress. stale and annoying!
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by doclatom(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Like I stated before, if my son should marry a lady who later turned out to be Tonto, then I'll suppose my son made her who she became. There's no two ways about this. Tonto isn't toxic as most of you are painting her. She's merely reacting to pains. And people react differently to pains. Some go very quiet while others become loud. Need I also remind you that talking about one's pains is a good way of healing?

You don't have a personal relationship with TONTO and likewise I.

You don't also have a personal relationship with Churchhill and likewise I, so why are we taking sides? Why can't we tell ourselves the truth? What if she was your hurting sister? Being Obasanjo's son didn't make her leave him. He used that as a strategy to get a beauty celebrity married and being that she's upset now, she had to spill the beans.

See, you're not getting the reality in proper perspective. Don't try to rationalise what is bad. What is bad is bad regardless of many people expressing themselves that way. Some do drugs to "heal"; is that healing or further destruction? Some bottle it up and turn homicidal to "heal"; is that healing or further destruction? Tonto is exhibiting mania and a extreme form of nascisism and you're saying she's "healing"! No! You're absolutely out of tune with the gravity of what ails her. Don't rationalise her attitude. Everyone is of the opinion she needs help. Let her go see a counselor or religious leader she trusts. If she's left unchecked, take it or leave it, she'll turn homicidal, and you'll still be here preaching to is she's "healing". This girl is a psycho. She's greedy as well. She said she has no shame, and you think if your son married such a lady he'll have peace in his life for one day? Not if he married a "shameless" woman.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by MrSensor(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2019
Jolenejole:
I'm the area father of what you are trying to do.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Emycord: 7:43pm On May 04, 2019
surulady i told you she will hit him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by gz87: 7:43pm On May 04, 2019
A fool can also be stupid
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Darevofpeace(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2019
She needs to be checked into a Psychiatric hospital as soon as possible.
She is loosing her mind already.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 04, 2019
Albert0011:
Moses @Age 12, 'I want to become a
doctor'
@20, 'Science class is hard jare
@27 its ur boy Dj osmoses make some noise .

...ready to diffuse on y'all. Whayasay? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.