Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman (54168 Views)

Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by somehow: 8:09pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto dike will die within 3 months if she's ignored for that long.

She survives on this fact.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 04, 2019
Honestly she gave an appropriate response. Instead of supporting their own, the fool is using traditional elder sentiment to enforce Native law and culture; I no know wetin consine agbero with overload.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 04, 2019
Oloriburuku somebody.... It's better they take that child from totodick before something else happen... Totodick...d born again student of Mummy freeze school of #freesheepies

They have members here on nairaland too.... eg etiosa girl....world number 1 stripper
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by mechanics(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2019
hmmmmm, she lacks respect for elders.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Dalexicographer(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
please what's Okafor's law? cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by oruma19: 8:39pm On May 04, 2019
so na actresses de go dubai go chop arab men shit? ok na...thanks tonto for the revelation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Cityguy: 8:46pm On May 04, 2019
Hehehehe.......chairman Prince, she say make you shove your fucking sanction up your butt hole ooooo......lol. I knew this would come. No be every every person must put mouth. Someone on fire you dey talk of association. Hahahahaha.....prince, how e go be now? You need help shoving it up the hole?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Maliqcious: 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
This right here is a classic case of malignant tumor... cry something is obviously wrong...she can kill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by bigcee(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2019
Albert0011:
Moses @Age 12, 'I want to become a doctor' @20, 'Science class is hard jare @27 its ur boy Dj osmoses make some noise .
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by DeRay98(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2019
Somebody talk am say she react like chemicals and as expected she don react.
E be like say she be Conc Sulfuric acid, highly toxic and corrosive...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by OdefaGirl(f): 8:57pm On May 04, 2019
From all indications, what this woman lost is really unbearable to her. I can't imaging why she's this bitter. How can she behave well with d kind of people she sticks with, bobrisky lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Meliaen(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2019
That's my girl. Giving them hot hot. Stupid actors guild. Are they the ones feeding her? Girl doesn't give two bleeps.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Meliaen(f): 9:04pm On May 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
cool you are right. I wish she will relax, and ignore them.

Nope. People think their opinions matter but Tonto is giving them a hard time believing it doesn't. They think their insults and name calling will get to her and make her stop. Nope. It's now hypocrite nigerians against one woman. All of them put together are too small for Tonto.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Inteltower: 9:07pm On May 04, 2019
harley88:

Couldn't you pass your opinion without insulting me.... I don't think I insulted anybody in my post

sorry, but I hate it when people talk without sound reasoning. why show support..? it means you encourage her in her behaviour in taking her family public... that's what the actors guild was trying to caution her about
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by trapQ: 9:09pm On May 04, 2019
Sane climes bla bla bla. Has she neglected her child in any way, shape or form? Has she always been the child's primary care giver or not? Has she abused the child physically or otherwise? There's no where on Earth where a child will be taken away from their mother or father on the grounds of social media posts alone without thorough investigations on the above questions.
Jaqenhghar:

In sane climates these rants are grounds for a psych evaluation+ they may declare her unfit to take care of her son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Promisechi79(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2019
"stupid fool" to someone among the league of your destiny helpers. A very good way to incur curses
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by citadels(f): 9:24pm On May 04, 2019
This bitch have guts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by wink2015(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2019
dachilino:
Tonto Dikeh who reacted to threats of being sanctioned as issued by Actors Guild President, Prince Ifeanyi Dike, described him a stupid fool. Recall we reported that the Chairman Actors Guild of Nigeria Board of Trustees who warned Tonto Dikeh on behalf of the group, stated that no marriage is perfect and her recent action is why men are scared of marrying actresses.

However firing back at the Actors Guild Chairman, said she hopes her post fires up the intended sanction against her. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/you-are-a-stupid-fool-tonto-dikeh-slams-actors-guild-chairman/

Actors guild president still want to trend inside Tonto matter.

Husbands that are fond of neglecting their home to be pursing outside small small girls should learn the bitter experience of Olakunle Churchill.

The Roseline Muerer electrifying beauty have scattered the head of Churchill leaving Olakunle Churchill and Tonto Dikeh to pick up the pieces.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:24pm On May 04, 2019
My dear you are very correct.
Meliaen:

Nope. People think their opinions matter but Tonto is giving them a hard time believing it doesn't. They think their insults and name calling will get to her and make her stop. Nope. It's now hypocrite nigerians against one woman. All of them put together are too small for Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Dreew(f): 9:32pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Like I stated before, if my son should marry a lady who later turned out to be Tonto, then I'll suppose my son made her who she became. There's no two ways about this. Tonto isn't toxic as most of you are painting her. She's merely reacting to pains. And people react differently to pains. Some go very quiet while others become loud. Need I also remind you that talking about one's pains is a good way of healing?

A different point of view

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 04, 2019
Dreew:

Gosh. Have you had a personal experience? I believe only those who have been bitten once can relate to and understand Tonto. I got out of a very bad relationship some years ago. From being a very reserved, private person...I almost went stark raving mad because of my ex. Ex was an animal/vampire/Satan in person (and I mean this literally) but a sheep in public space. When I told my story, ex countered with lies. The more I gave evidence, the more ex countered with bigger lies. And the more ex countered, the more people believed. The more they believed ex, the crazier I got. Ex will then come to taunt me and brag, "I ALWAYS WIN".
I can't say I've been there before. I've never been in an relationship where I was physically abused, but emotionally, perhaps. When I see bullshìt, I quietly take a leave like I never met the person. At least your own devil spoke out to counter you. Some will as quiet as Churchill to make people think he's the victim. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Dreew(f): 9:46pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:
cry

Whose career? Is it actors guild feeding her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by EricBloodAxe: 9:47pm On May 04, 2019
Cyberleets:

Xvideos addict spotted grin
U na VIP member na grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by MissRaine69(f): 9:58pm On May 04, 2019
Dreew:

Whose career? Is it actors guild feeding her?
Why does it bother you so much?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2019
Dreew:

Gosh. Have you had a personal experience? I believe only those who have been bitten once can relate to and understand Tonto. I got out of a very bad relationship some years ago. From being a very reserved, private person...I almost went stark raving mad because of my ex. Ex was an animal/vampire/Satan in person (and I mean this literally) but a sheep in public space. When I told my story, ex countered with lies. The more I gave evidence, the more ex countered with bigger lies. And the more ex countered, the more people believed. The more they believed ex, the crazier I got. Ex will then come to taunt me and brag, "I ALWAYS WIN".
The only way to beat a sociopath is to behave like one. Tonto is going about this the wrong way.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by blindjustice13(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2019
Where is the lie in what she has said?. People these days are selective in their judgments. With or without Tonto's saga,only few actresses have dignity the rest are just under cover first class runs girls for politicians ,infact nolloywood is a font for these ladies to do prostitution.

lets not also forget the "sex for movie role"that has been going on with movie directors for a long time. I think these are more important issues that actors guild should be looking at than interfering in the personal business of an actress and even threatening sanction.

The actors guild at this point is only chasing shadows,if they are concerned about her social media activities, all they can do is advice her,the statement they released reeked of unprofessionalism.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by MissRaine69(f): 10:04pm On May 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

In sane climates these rants are grounds for a psych evaluation+ they may declare her unfit to take care of her son.
That is how some women fall into traps laid by abusive ex’s. He ends up with the kid(s).

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Delivar(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Don't generslize

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Jaqenhghar: 10:17pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

That is how some women fall into traps laid by abusive ex’s. He ends up with the kid(s).
Exactly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by Jaqenhghar: 10:21pm On May 04, 2019
trapQ:
Sane climes bla bla bla. Has she neglected her child in any way, shape or form? Has she always been the child's primary care giver or not? Has she abused the child physically or otherwise? There's no where on Earth where a child will be taken away from their mother or father on the grounds of social media posts alone without thorough investigations on the above questions.
Ignorance+a lack of comprehension. Sweet

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman by MissRaine69(f): 10:23pm On May 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
Where is the lie in what she has said?. People these days are selective in their judgments. With or without Tonto's saga,only few actresses have dignity the rest are just under cover first class runs girls for politicians ,infact nolloywood is a font for these ladies to do prostitution.

lets not also forget the "sex for movie role"that has been going on with movie directors for a long time. I think these are more important issues that actors guild should be looking at than interfering in the personal business of an actress and even threatening sanction.

The actors guild at this point is only chasing shadows,if they are concerned about her social media activities, all they can do is advice her,the statement they released reeked of unprofessionalism.
Just because you are hurting, you don’t burn all bridges. There is still tomorrow and the next day and the day after that. Nigeria is patriarchal and misogynistic we can’t escape that societal element to survive you have to pick your battles, avoid unnecessary sentiment and raise above what’s being thrown your way. You are forever dodging missies .In a nutshell you survive even if it kills you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages / Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.