Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170932 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2020
@ idiot-guy-man

You are a Big Thief. An exposed and Disgraced Yahoo boy..... page 292.

https://www.nairaland.com/5169158/does-investing-mba-forex-real/291#94176235

A useless Cultist

A Dirty Criminal.

It is your Life and Destiny that would crash not MBA.

People that are deleting comments, oya make una delete this one too.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2020
TheWatchDog:
The cordinators of this thread are very biased and partial in cordinating the thread. They can delet the comment made by MBA supporter but can keep the comment made against MBA and her investors.
Really? You want them to support the promotion of an unverified ponzi scheme?
You would say the same thing if it was mmm or pennywise?
You're the biased one here without a conscience.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinola98: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Gbam!..... even on public holiday
First ROI arrives !!
Putting haters to shame!!!
No more doubting Thomas!!!!

Thanks @airsay for helping via my sis
MBA FOREVER !!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizzibodi(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Honestyy:
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL INVESTORS

Falcon-golden is fast paying
Here is the link:

https://falcon-golden.com/?ref=Golden1

100% safe

Instant withdrawal
See withdrawal proof below:

Number of days online 1
No registration certificate,no physical address

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Check the link below and you would know who is the Idiot- guy - man

A disgraced criminal. Exposed as a shameless Fruadster.

Yahoo professor. A disgrace to your parents.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Biguyman:

You want to invest when mba is about crashing?

Give us the crashing date. So that we can start the countdown and doom you at the end.

You're a waste of sperm.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
We all know he is just a decorated foool, he entertains us this days .....lolz

DragonFire433:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Riding smoothly to the promise land
May Jabolo and Smallguyman die for you to progress and your wall of Jericho perish on whoever doesn't want you well

Lol. Just leaving this here.

Fear-Uncertainty-Greed at work.

Thinking of investing in this Scam? This is what you will turn into. Your basic humanity will be stripped away as you defend the scam with all your life, hoping to make your returns before it falls over, which it surely will. You might escape if lucky but other victims will be caught up.

They know it, the abusers and cursers. You should too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
jabolo:

Lol. Just leaving this here.

Fear-Uncertainty-Greed at work.

Thinking of investing in this Scam? This is what you will turn into. Your basic humanity will be stripped away as you defend the scam with all your life, hoping to make your returns before it falls over, which it surely will. You might escape if lucky but other victims will be caught up.

They know it, the abusers and cursers. You should too.

Shut up your mouth.

Answer the questions that you were asked here : https://www.nairaland.com/5169158/does-investing-mba-forex-real/309#94400023

When are you reporting MBA to SEC since you are interested in saving many others. Stop this your online warfare against companies and their investment opportunities. Since you are so sure they are there to Scam people, then report them to the Authorities.

Oceanic bank and the others failed and are no more, does it mean First Bank and Zenith Bank would also fail and they are Scam ?

Would “your building” collapse on the head of your new tenants because the old tenants moved out ?

Who is making the money that you claim hedge funds are losing in the Fx Market ?

If you cannot answer these questions, you better go for admission in YABA LEFT were they can attend to your case.

MBA IS NOT MMM.

The fact that you lost money in MMM does not mean that others would lose their money here.

I leave you with the words of Fela: Teacher don’t teach me Nonsense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by elela23(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
[Kindly give me their website please. Thanks]

Go to Mba website

Register, confirm your mail and login.

Run verification with your details, practically your iD, contact address and account details. Make sure you fill in the account details you want to be receiving your ROI with and also be using that same account to be making deposits.

After verification sit back and relax and wait for the verification to be processed. Doesn’t take more than 2-3 business days.

Then make payments by funding your balance. Note: don’t make any payments until you’ve been verified.

When payments been done and your wallet/total balance has been credited, you can now invest. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
DragonFire433:

Please always attach screenshot of his yahoo posts as evidence for new visitors since he will have edited those posts

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Emmatina2013: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
The 25% is for a minimum of 6mths and maximum of 12mths while the 15%is for a minimum of 3mths and maximum of 12mths will be receiving from them on 17th of this mth.

[quote author=Beth125 post=94442167][/quote]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
We will continue to warn potential 'victims'.

If you're thinking of investing, please read:
MBA Trading review – stay away from this scam!
https://tbbob.com/scams/mba-trading-review

Actually, first read ...
Pennywise Wealth Management review – a disgusting scam
https://tbbob.com/scams/pennywise-wealth-management-review.

Read all the comments from beginning to end, it mirrors everything on this thread (hope, abuse, curses, incredulousness and finally despair!). Which will happen to this MBA Forex Scam, eventually.

This comment towards the end was especially poignant...
chaiOCOC
September 16, 2020 at 10:56 am
=====
The best investments you know you can do is sachet water business. I don’t like lazy bones looking for where to increase their profits through silly investments like Forex, penny wise and the likes. Buy goats and rear, buy chicks and rear, buy dogs and rear. When the give birth you sell. That’s what i call investment. Not somebody you don’t know and you give your money to flex with.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
jabolo [s:
post=94507396]We will continue to warn potential 'victims'.

If you're thinking of investing, please read:
MBA Trading review – stay away from this scam!
https://tbbob.com/scams/mba-trading-review

Actually, first read ...
Pennywise Wealth Management review – a disgusting scam
https://tbbob.com/scams/pennywise-wealth-management-review.

Read all the comments from beginning to end, it mirrors everything on this thread (hope, abuse, curses, incredulousness and finally despair!). Which will happen to this MBA Forex Scam, eventually.

This comment towards the end was especially poignant...
chaiOCOC
September 16, 2020 at 10:56 am
=====
The best investments you know you can do is sachet water business. I don’t like lazy bones looking for where to increase their profits through silly investments like Forex, penny wise and the likes. Buy goats and rear, buy chicks and rear, buy dogs and rear. When the give birth you sell. That’s what i call investment. Not somebody you don’t know and you give your money to flex with.
[/s]

You are calling Forex Trading a silly Investment ? ----- This is the height of Ignorance and stupidity.

This is coming from the mouth of someone that claimed to have lived in UK and US. probably you lived in the bush abroad.

So Central Banks, Commercial & Investment Banks, Multinational Corporations, Investment Managers and Hedge Funds are all involved in a ''Silly Business'' ? ----- You are the biggest Joker of the century.

I read through the review from that fake review website and can tell you the following :

1 - Making 15% monthly in forex is not a big deal at all if you know what you are doing. and the fact that banks are not offering you that much does not mean they are not making it big the market.

2 - Your fake review pointed out that a legit company would provide proofs about its earnings such as audited trading results. Now my question to you is this ---- Who would MBA provide proofs to ? Is it the same SEC that has failed to come up with a framework to regulate Fx Trading in NIgeria ?

When SEC is Ready for Business, MBA would provide the results they so desire. And for your Information, the CEO of MBA has been in the forefront calling on SEC to regulate Forex trading in Nigeria, to protect investors money and boost confidence in the market. I have never seen a Thief calling the Police to come and Investigate him. Thieves are always running from the Authorities. Make sure you read the link below with your correct glasses because you would need it.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/mba-forex-to-launches-blue-revolution-in-lagos/

3 - This your fake review pointed out that it is indeed possible to make more than 15% in some months but not all the time.

OK, lets say MBA make 35% of their trading capital this month, and next month, they make 5%. dont they have enough profit to pay investors for the next 2 months and keep 10% in the reserve ?

And one thing you must understand is that MBA is not claiming that they are not making losses in the market. What they do is that they cover for those losses, so it is basically risk free on the part of the investor. MBA is taking the Risk away from the Investor. there are losses in the market but they cover for it.

RoFx is doing the same and you have also tagged them a scam too because the only Legit business you know as a Fulani Herdsman is Animal rearing.

4 - Your fake review pointed out that because people are saying that they are getting paid that makes MBA a ponzi scheme and are truly not investing ---- what a lame definition for a ponzi scheme. see your fake and stupid definition of a ponzi scheme from your fake site below

(There are people saying that they are getting paid by MBA Trading, which means that MBA Trading is running a Ponzi scheme.
Which means that it is not investing, it is not trading financial markets, it is just collecting money from people and giving it to others. Newer deposits are used to pay out older profits. That’s how Ponzi schemes operate.
)

Now Answer my Question :

So if Access Bank pay me my monthly 5% on my HYDA Account and I come to Nairaland and share my Testimony, does it mean Access Bank is running a ponzi scheme ? Is Access bank collecting other peoples money to give me my 5% monthly and not investing with my money ?

You this Fulani Herdsman that call yourself jabolo, you and the person that wrote that review are YABA LEFT PATIENTS ON THE LOOSE.

Una two head nor correct ---- Rubbish

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ndokwagirl(f): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bonjovi13:

Na wa O. God dey no worry you hear
Good evening please reply my pm
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
All these deletion/hiding of posts by the mods ehn....

Glad they have their eyes here. I don't expect everyone who visits this thread to be a believer. So comments whether pro-MBA or anti-MBA are welcome. However when people post so-called "warnings" without verifiable facts rather relying on their hunch then that should be discouraged and those monikers behind such posts should be banned from this thread for 600 years. Say all you want about the business but don't be libellous.

When Jim Ovia setup Zenith Bank, there were a lot of nay sayers that how can a real bank be operating from a duplex in VI. Today despite all those negative talk, Zenith Bank has grown to become the Zenith of banking in Nigeria. Zenith was even called a bank for fraudsters and that it was setup by a criminal. So we won't be the first to face such antagonism. We are laser focused on taking our space in the Financial industry in the country. Suffice it to say that we have branches in Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon with plans to grow further afield.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
@airsaylongcom, Please kindly assist me, I invested on 28th of August and I'm yet to get on First ROI... Please assist to help me treat this.... I tried sending You a PM...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 1milli: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Biguyman:

Really? You want them to support the promotion of an unverified ponzi scheme?
You would say the same thing if it was mmm or pennywise?
You're biased one here without a conscience.

Oh!..i thought u hv verified it as scam already...why saying unverified...u ar nt evn sure of ursef.mtcheew!..mad pple everywhr

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glabber: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thanks for the response. .. . Cheers
airsaylongcom:

Yes
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Glad they have their eyes here. I don't expect everyone who visits this thread to be a believer. So comments whether pro-MBA or anti-MBA are welcome. However when people post so-called "warnings" without verifiable facts rather relying on their hunch then that should be discouraged and those monikers behind such posts should be banned from this thread for 600 years. Say all you want about the business but don't be libellous.

When Jim Ovia setup Zenith Bank, there were a lot of nay sayers that how can a real bank be operating from a duplex in VI. Today despite all those negative talk, Zenith Bank has grown to become the Zenith of banking in Nigeria. Zenith was even called a bank for fraudsters and that it was setup by a criminal. So we won't be the first to face such antagonism. We are laser focused on taking our space in the Financial industry in the country. Suffice it to say that we have branches in Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon with plans to grow further afield.
Mr airsay you're the one who deserve 600 years ban. You're here with your ponzi company to deceive gullible Nigerians just the way mmm, pennywise and other previous ponzi scheme did
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
I felt little depressed and was thinking of
what is good about independent Nigeria is celebrating today, then I remembered that I haven't received ROI of my first investment i made on 21st of August which was confirmed on 24th of August, then I chatted the ACTION MAN @airsaylong on telegram and he promised to work on it... Guess what! The eagle arrived in less than 3hours after his promise
Txn: Credit
Ac:2XX..74X
Amt:NGN 750,000.00
Des:N-10071851439/MBA LEK 24TH SEPT BACK-00000000
Date:01-Oct-2020 17:06
Bal:NGN
COVID19 is real #StaySafe

My fellow investors, PARENT is the key... MBA is rocking anything rockable

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
dyoungesture:
I felt little depressed and was thinking of
what is good about independent Nigeria is celebrating today, then I remembered that I haven't received ROI of my first investment i made on 21st of August which was confirmed on 24th of August, then I chatted the ACTION MAN @airsaylong on telegram and he promised to work on it... Guess what! The eagle arrived in less than 3hours after his promise
Txn: Credit
Ac:2XX..74X
Amt:NGN 750,000.00
Des:N-10071851439/MBA LEK 24TH SEPT BACK-00000000
Date:01-Oct-2020 17:06
Bal:NGN
COVID19 is real #StaySafe

Boy!!!!!! This is money oooooo.congrats Man.#pepperthem

My fellow investors, PARENT is the key... MBA is rocking anything rockable

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
@ Jabalo

Look at real results from Forex Trading that you call a silly Investment. it shows how backward you are in your thinking. You are still operating with a Fulani herdsman mentality.

These results are from the last 10 days trading manually (confirm the dates yourself). MBA is using Artificial intelligence and have huge funds at their disposal. They are making much more than this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
1milli:

Oh!..i thought u hv verified it as scam already...why saying unverified...u ar nt evn sure of ursef.mtcheew!..mad pple everywhr

Stop the habit of using short hand...it doesn't make you better
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
1milli:

U are wise. U dey mind the yeye

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bonjovi13: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Good evening please reply my pm

Done
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Please respond to me
airsaylongcom:

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.