Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170177 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Chumachu:
I noticed that many of the naysayers opened new nairaland accounts just to bash MBA, it is really pitiable.

One opened an account Nov 4th and first post was Nov 16th, all of his/her posts have being negative remarks about MBA which are currently 16 in number. I cant wait till the alerts start flooding again, these ones will want to enter the ground.

I believe in freedom of expression but you must not be hateful about it (seems more to me as being envious you did not or could not invest).

Omo, how people go just open new account dedicated to bash MBA, e shock me oh. These guys might even be sponsored.

If only you know how much residual income people have made from MBA. Companies invested as much as 50 million as at early last year. Imagine the returns they have gotten now.

Once again, for new investors who want to join. Continue your due diligence, ask as many questions as you want. If you want to keep off investing NOW, that is good. This is a phase for MBA and I believe in Maxwell Odum's dreams.

I would like to reiterate that there was a time the lekki branch did not accept new investors for over a month. This shows you it is less likely a ponzi scheme. Maxwell has always being a good forex trader same as the CEO of Addy fx. Don't be pressured to join. Life is a risk. Do what you like.

If I were a new investor, with a low risk appetite, I would keep off for now but I am one with a high risk appetite so I dey chook head EVERYWHERE after my due diligence. Have I lost money? Ofcourse but have I made money? Ladies and gents, 2020 has been my best year ever in terms of return of investments. Even my account manager had to call me to show her the way.

I know people investing 100 million and above on various forex platforms. Imagine getting 20m a month till whenever. That is the difference between the rich and the poor.

Being poor is a struggle, being rich is another struggle. Pick your struggle.

Cheers.

Paid Agent from MBA.

I have never seen an MBAFX student or that fellow schemers that has been able to replicate the results while trading on their own.

Fake Forex Gurus, Fake Results, Fake Students.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2020
daceo1:
MBA is not going down anytime soon as far as Forex market is still paying If you are scared pls backoff and wait till next year.. My friends who invested in MBA and trading themselves are still cashing out fyi. Stop the badmouthing of a company who has helped lots of person pay their bills

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

I can perceive the fear behind this comment.
I got people on my payroll giving me information, even if you relocate to moon I'll know.
Airsay you can't run.

Go get a job

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2020
solreb:

Thanks for the information. Have you sent this same information to all the investors by email or post same on your website, Facebookpage etc. Also, kindly let us know your name and branch of MBA as this is an anonymous platform

You cowardly man, you're still here? We have not seen your court summon o! Jittery ass man yet investing greedily in something your stomach can't take. A slight delay and you are already tearing shirt.

Imagine because of your own ROI being delayed, you want to freeze MBA accounts for your own benefit while millions of people will be in untold hardship. That's so selfish and evil. A lot of us here haven't been paid yet but we're optimistic about the situation unlike a sissy like you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tyche(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Succhris:
MBA IS A GOOD PLATFORM. THEY CAN'T RUN AWAY, COS THE BUSINESS MODEL LOOKS BALANCED. 15% ROI IS WHAT MOST PROFITABLE TRADERS CAN MAKE IN A WEEK.

ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN INVESTING AND GETTING HIGHER RETURNS LIKE 20% MONTHLY, SHOULD PM.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT SENDING MONEY TO ME

Na so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by habakukjss3: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Sultannayef:

Eliozu, PH

Congrats once more
Mine z owerri 1 ... Still waiting.RoI is 4th

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2020
kavey10:

You cowardly man, you're still here? We have not seen your court summon o! Jittery ass man yet investing greedily in something your stomach can't take. A slight delay and you are already tearing shirt.

Imagine because of your own ROI being delayed, you want to freeze MBA accounts for your own benefit while millions of people will be in untold hardship. That's so selfish and evil. A lot of us here haven't been paid yet but we're optimistic about the situation unlike sissy like you.
Continue being optimistic until maxwell will successfully arrive Cambodia
Body go tell you soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
kavey10:

Imagine because of your own ROI being delayed, you want to freeze MBA accounts for your own benefit while millions of people will be in untold hardship. That's so selfish and evil. A lot of us here haven't been paid yet but we're optimistic about the situation unlike sissy like you.
One of MBA paid agents has been spotted. My question was directed to a supposed MBA staff posting an update and I aksed a genuine question any sound investor will ask and you quickly jumped in spewing incoherent rubbish

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
leojah:

Paid Agent from MBA.

I have never seen an MBAFX student or that fellow schemers that has been able to replicate the results while trading on their own.

Fake Forex Gurus, Fake Results, Fake Students.

If out of all what I typed, this was your conclusion. Then you are not worthy of a dialogue.

By the way guys, you know the person I typed about that opened a nairaland account on Nov 4th, and has only negative posts about MBA, na him be this o.

I didn't call your name but obviously, guilty conscience didn't let you overlook my post. This will be my last response to you.

Cheers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Tyche:

Na so

Do you trade forex

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Body go tell you soon.

Your location has been triangulated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Body go tell you soon.

Shut up your gutter mouth

The same way body tell you when you were arrested by SARS for Internet Fraud and locked for 4 days before your stupid Oloye came to bail you out.

You eye go clear very soon...... useless Thief

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Body go tell you soon.

People dey talk, dirty cultist too dey show face. LOL! Dirty pig

You're beneath me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Teeforeal(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2020
� Fx_100_v2 Ea
� Fx_100_Pro Ea

Read carefully how each Bot works

With Fx_100 V2 you can grow your trading account on daily percentage growth with minimum of 1% to 2% daily
Ea makes daily profits based on percentage user set
e.g for a $2000 you can set 2% daily target and Ea will trade until $40 is gained each day which is 2% of $2000 and that's $800 a month gain
(40% monthly)

With Fx_100 Pro This deals with daily pips you can earn minimum of 50 pips daily up to as Market trends
Users can also set Daily pips target, if Daily target is set to 100 pips daily after Ea gained 100 pips it stops trading for the day until the next ( it can trade with or without Daily target depending on users choice)

Both Eas trades Automatically no forex skills required to use it's 100% Hands free, plug and play
Cost price for each of these EAs is $300.
For further enquiries contact @Blueteamsacademy
Or email Theblueteamsacademy@Gmail.com

���

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu131: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2020
This thread na WARZONE

CONSTANT FIGHTING between THE LIGHT AND THE DARKNESS. cheesy

Una well-done

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2020
solreb:

One of MBA paid agents has been spotted. My question was directed to a supposed MBA staff posting an update and I aksed a genuine question any sound investor will ask and you quickly jumped in spewing incoherent rubbish

A whole me, a paid agent?!! You must be out of your mind o?

The person you quoted is an investor not your stupid "supposed" staff useless talk.

Lastly, why not go to the branch you want to subpoena for the stupid question you're asking. Ingrate!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu131: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:
Information reaching us from a reliable source
na forging go kill you in this world... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Tolu131:
This thread na WARZONE

CONSTANT FIGHTING between THE LIGHT AND THE DARKNESS. cheesy

Una well-done

Tolu131:
na forging go kill you in this world... grin grin

King of Trolls...... well done oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by habakukjss3: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:
Information reaching us from a reliable source

So the "important information" you want to pass across is to tell us u r a cultist and how u r ur guys sleep with HIV infected prostitutes at hotels.
Guy get sense now

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Which ever agent of the devil on this thread that owns the I.P address below should be warned. He knows himself if he has some iota of sense in his brain.

105.*12.**. 190

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sainty1(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2020
gamaliel9:
Go through my name and see the date i started with MBA... i am an ancestor here grin grin

Cease fire...December we shall have our money to celebrate Christmas....

Again, diversify..there are other strongly paying forex investments..read..read...

Kindly give a list of the other strongly paying forex investments... thank you

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by georgee(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Anytime I just dey stressed or fagged out.. I go come this thread to read comments... E funny pass the funniest comedy show ever. grin cheesy

Fighs between attackers, defenders, investors, non-investors of MBA grin grin

Una weldone... Me i don collect 2 out of my six ROIs and na popular side I dey wink wink.. If u get my point.. I believe the rest go come sha and if e no come.. So be it

Airsay.. Dragon, 50Nizzy,Bigguyman..Una suppose act movie ooooo.. E go sweet well well.. I dey enjoy u guys grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tyche(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Succhris:

Do you trade forex

No. Neither do I believe in all these 20% weekly or monthly ROI; its only a ponzi that returns such figures consistently.

Those screenshots that shows forex trading results above 20%; tell them to show it for a certain quater, or year. They just post figures of a single day, among months of little or no returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2020
Clown spotted in my mail.

Wrong Target, work harder.

No one should accept unsolicited emails from these Ponzi guys like mrdauda to prevent malware intrusion.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:
Which ever agent of the devil on this thread that owns the I.P address below should be warned. He knows himself if he has some iota of sense in his brain.

105.*12.**. 190

If you post my IP address, I will give you 200K

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2020
sainty1:

Kindly give a list of the other strongly paying forex investments... thank you

I opened a number of threads. Read through. Make your due diligence.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.