Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170197 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2020
taiwo92:

More reason I make friends with Indians, Germans and the English students in my class. Nigerians are so bad and always get cold feet on the progress of others. Jabolo u are a good example. What is your problem with investors? Did anyone beg you for money?

Anyone who leaves Nigeria has to do this

Learn to not mingle with Nigerians 90% of the time and you will progress very well with no hate around you

It's like something is wrong with the makeup of the black Man, tbh
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ulrich01(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Nawa ooooo
Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:

First witness what is about to befall that silly boy, am sure you have a little bit of sense in your tiny brain to learn from the down fall of others.

Be careful so u don't follow dead body to enter grave.

Please can you keep shut already.

I am fed up with the weightless curses, threats of these Pro-MBA victims.

Get professional help y'all suffering from the "Stockholm Syndrome"
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2020
leojah:

Please can you keep shut already.

I am fed up with the weightless curses, threats of these Pro-MBA victims.

Get professional help y'all suffering from the "Stockholm Syndrome"

Don't worry your own case is very simple. One good thing about me is that I give people every opportunity they need to repent b4 striking them dead. I will so much mess you up that you will never rear your leprosy face on Nairaland again. At least not in this life. But let me finish with the current idiiot am dealing with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2020
taiwo92:

More reason I make friends with Indians, Germans and the English students in my class. Nigerians are so bad and always get cold feet on the progress of others. Jabolo u are a good example. What is your problem with investors? Did anyone beg you for money?

Conclusion of the whole matter
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Information reaching us from a reliable source

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2020
apiakason:
Airsay sir I appreciate your efforts in calming the frayed nerves I believe with confidence that all will be well in a matter of days as God no go shame us, kindly send a screen shot of a good successful trade ended this week for people to feel the vibes and shame the naysayers, forex trading is real if you knows or have the magic wind and psychology ...I have paid my dues with a huge fingers burnt, but Atlas am getting closer and closer to a happy ending in trading

Thanks for not ignoring
You're appreciating the effort of a fraud who won't offer you assistance except you offer him 2k or 1k. Tor
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2020
I noticed that many of the naysayers opened new nairaland accounts just to bash MBA, it is really pitiable.

One opened an account Nov 4th and first post was Nov 16th, all of his/her posts have being negative remarks about MBA which are currently 16 in number. I cant wait till the alerts start flooding again, these ones will want to enter the ground.

I believe in freedom of expression but you must not be hateful about it (seems more to me as being envious you did not or could not invest).

Omo, how people go just open new account dedicated to bash MBA, e shock me oh. These guys might even be sponsored.

If only you know how much residual income people have made from MBA. Companies invested as much as 50 million as at early last year. Imagine the returns they have gotten now.

Once again, for new investors who want to join. Continue your due diligence, ask as many questions as you want. If you want to keep off investing NOW, that is good. This is a phase for MBA and I believe in Maxwell Odum's dreams.

I would like to reiterate that there was a time the lekki branch did not accept new investors for over a month. This shows you it is less likely a ponzi scheme. Maxwell has always being a good forex trader same as the CEO of Addy fx. Don't be pressured to join. Life is a risk. Do what you like.

If I were a new investor, with a low risk appetite, I would keep off for now but I am one with a high risk appetite so I dey chook head EVERYWHERE after my due diligence. Have I lost money? Ofcourse but have I made money? Ladies and gents, 2020 has been my best year ever in terms of return of investments. Even my account manager had to call me to show her the way.[b][/b]

I know people investing 100million and above on various forex platforms. Imagine getting 20m a month till whenever. That is the difference between the rich and the poor.

Being poor is a struggle, being rich is another struggle. Pick your struggle.

Cheers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2020
leojah:

Wooowwwww!! Congrats Pal !!!

You are not alone in your joy, MBA also surprised me with this highly unbelievable alert.

#MBA truly CARES
This is a fake Alert... No be so MBA alert dey be ooo

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Leojah aka frday... Be warned. Na old scam message u still dey recycle. You r really dull

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

There are certain things MBA includes in their transfers. Never mind what they are but your fraudulent screenshot doesn't carry them
Shut up you promoter and partner of a fraud ring.
When maxwell finally decide to leave for Cambodia I'll personally take of the task to track you down and you'll vomit all the money lost.
You can't hide,all your details including that of your parents are in my palms.
Airsay be warned.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:

Leojah aka frday... Be warned. Na old scam message u still dey recycle. You r really dull
Please don't ever quote me again.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

The dirty information minister is back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Shut up you promoter and partner of a fraud ring.
When maxwell finally decide to leave for Cambodia I'll personally take of the task to track you down and you'll vomit all the money lost.
You can't hide,all your details including that of your parents are in my palms.
Airsay be warned.

Lol! My parents are both dead so I wonder what details you are having. Buffoon

Meanwhile welcome back from the dead. With all your alts.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2020
DragonFire442:

The dirty information minister is back.
I have been busy with work. I only come here during my free days. Not everyone is as jobless as you are. Look at this one calling himself an investor. Clown

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol! My parents are both dead so I wonder what details you are having. Buffoon
You can deny anything and shift the goal post as you want.
You have a lot of questions to answer when the time comes Airsay

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2020
I will be waiting to answer them when you turn up on my door as you promised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Please don't ever quote me again.

Don't be stupid. I know u r either frday or leojah. I will fish you out. I am watching and tracking your history. Just a slip from you is what I need.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:

Don't be stupid. I know u r either frday or leojah. I will fish you out. I am watching and tracking your history. Just a slip from you is what I need.
Who is this clown?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
Chumachu:

Being poor is a struggle, being rich is another struggle. Pick your struggle.

Cheers.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:
I will be waiting to answer them when you turn up on my door as you promised
I can perceive the fear behind this comment.
I got people on my payroll giving me information, even if you relocate to moon I'll know.
Airsay you can't run.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by daceo1(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2020
MBA is not going down anytime soon as far as Forex market is still paying If you are scared pls backoff and wait till next year.. My friends who invested in MBA and trading themselves are still cashing out fyi. Stop the badmouthing of a company who has helped lots of person pay their bills

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:

Don't worry your own case is very simple. One good thing about me is that I give people every opportunity they need to repent b4 striking them dead. I will so much mess you up that you will never rear your leprosy face on Nairaland again. At least not in this life. But let me finish with the current idiiot am dealing with.

Loooolll...

So generous of you.

But please don't postpone my case indefinitely like MBA ROI payments and just like you I desperatly want my case handled today or a soon as possible. grin cheesy grin

Everyone is automatically supreme on the internet. Clowns.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2020
daceo1:
MBA is not going down anytime soon as far as Forex market is still paying If you are scared pls backoff and wait till next year.. My friends who invested in MBA and trading themselves are still cashing out fyi. Stop the badmouthing of a company who has helped lots of person pay their bills
Who told you mba trade forex grin cheesy

This one don't even know anything smh
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2020
He say he can perceive fear. Person wey wan die na so e dey smell nonsense upandan. I'm waiting for you in Awoyaya

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Same old story.
Oga when would you have sense? Even 50Nizzy doesn't act this stupid always.
Hungry man. Mba go send you back to your useless village.

Because that’s exactly what you are, a dirty criminal. A leopard can never change it’s spotted skin.

You demented criminal is calling someone hungry. I would feed you and those your useless yahoo boys you have in your evil cartel where you Scam people...... look at this low life criminal

You live on the 100$ handouts that Chinese women send you, if not you would be in your village in Enugu by now tapping palm wine like your father.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2020
CopaMike:
GOOD MORNING SIR/MA
CALLING THIS MORNING FROM MBA TCIL TO UPDATE YOU WITH CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS REGARDING OUR OPERATIONS AND PAYMENTS. MY NAME IS .....

FIRSTLY, OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY IN ROI PAYMENTS AND THE RESULTANT INCONVENIENCES. THIS IS AS A RESULT OF THE MERGER REQUIRING SOME INTERNAL REORGANIZATION AND AUTOMATED PLATFORM WE ARE MIGRATING TO, AND TO THIS END, ALL NOVEMBER OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS WILL BE PAID ON THEIR CORRESPONDING DATES IN DECEMBER TOGETHER WITH THE DECEMBER ROI.
AFTER WHICH ROI WILL BE PAID AS AT WHEN DUE.

NO ROI WILL BE LOST.

FOR INVESTORS ON THE HUGE SAVER PLAN DUE TO RECEIVE PAYMENT THIS MONTH, SAME THING IS APPLICABLE BUT MBATCIL IN FAIRNESS WILL COMPENSATE YOU ACCORDINGLY.

ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING ROLLOVERS THAT ARE DUE WILL BE ADEQUATELY ATTENDED TO. WE WILL ALSO KEEP YOU INFORMED WITH MORE UPDATES WHERE NECESSARY.

PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE WORK TIRELESSLY TOWARDS A SMOOTH TRANSITION.
NOTE THAT NO ROI WILL BE LOST.

WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR CHOICE TO INVEST WITH US.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Thanks for the information. Have you sent this same information to all the investors by email or post same on your website, Facebookpage etc. Also, kindly let us know your name and branch of MBA as this is an anonymous platform

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.