Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170185 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2020
leojah:

Wooowwwww!! Congrats Pal !!!

You are not alone in your joy, MBA also surprised me with this highly unbelievable alert.

#MBA truly CARES

I nu fit laugh......you be confirmed Mad Man grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 12:28am On Nov 21, 2020
AquaPetals:
The bolded is the crux of the matter...unless he is getting paid by someone to spit bile doom on MBA trades.
Someone who is a comfortable and making serious money from his/her or business, won't have time to be sleeping, waking up and masturbating here.

Look.

MBA is not an 'investment', it's a Ponzi scheme. I think we've already established that clearly. Arguing to the contrary is akin to Donald Trump arguing he won the election.

Now, let me say this. All of you that knowingly invested in a Ponzi Scheme, you are greedy and deserve everything you get if you lose the lot.

You are immoral and your prayers to God, or curses on others with God's name is just evidence of how low you've sunk in life, for greed.

Do you know what will happen when MBA stops paying? You saw a little sample here last week.

When it crashes, it gets worse.
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/23/678238031/for-madoff-victims-scars-remain-10-years-later

I also understand not everyone knew what this was really about though and therefore invested only what they could afford to lose. The ROI testaments here were too compelling

So, I apologize to no one for warning others not to invest. That's all I do. I don't join words with the corrosive faction of the investors because I understand the deal with the devil of greed they've made.

I have tons of information on MBA and other ponzi schemes and can always get more in a millisecond.

It takes me no time to disprove false information intended to lure 'victims'. I don't need multiple monikers to pass my message so accusing everyone against this thing to be 'jabolo' is, again, like Donald Trump's delusions.

Feel free to continue with the abuse but it's inconsequential.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2020
jabolo:

Look.

MBA is not an 'investment', it's a Ponzi scheme. I think we've already established that clearly. Arguing to the contrary is akin to Donald Trump arguing he won the election.

Now, let me say this. All of you that knowingly invested in a Ponzi Scheme, you are greedy and deserve everything you get if you lose the lot.

You are immoral and your prayers to God, or curses on others with God's name is just evidence of how low you've sunk in life, for greed.

Do you know what will happen when MBA stops paying? You saw a little sample here last week.

When it crashes, it gets worse.
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/23/678238031/for-madoff-victims-scars-remain-10-years-later

Not everyone knew what this was about though and invested what they could afford to lose. The ROI testaments here were too compelling

So, I apologize to no one for warning others not to invest. That's all I do. I don't join words with the corrosive faction of the investors because I understand the deal with the devil of greed they've made.

I have tons of information on MBA and other ponzi schemes and can always get more in a millisecond.

It takes me no time to disprove false information intended to lure 'victims'. I don't need multiple monikers to pass my message so accusing everyone against this thing to be 'jabolo' is, again, like Donald Trump's delusions.

Feel free to continue with the abuse but it's inconsequential.

More reason I make friends with Indians, Germans and the English students in my class. Nigerians are so bad and always get cold feet on the progress of others. Jabolo u are a good example. What is your problem with investors? Did anyone beg you for money?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 12:42am On Nov 21, 2020
taiwo92:

More reason I make friends with Indians, Germans and the English students in my class. Nigerians are so bad and always get cold feet on the progress of others. Jabolo u are a good example. What is your problem with investors? Did anyone beg you for money?

Read carefully. You are not my normal audience. Collaterally maybe, but means you can easily ignore me.

Of course, the consequence of your progress is misfortune for others, ultimately. That fact is inescapable.

If you're happy you are invested in an 'investment company', believe all they tell you about super profits in forex business then please don't mind me.

Good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Casemiro50: 1:19am On Nov 21, 2020
taiwo92:

stop answering him,any time e talks just pretend u didn't see it ..I know it's painful seeing him talk but u are inviting him to Insult u anytime u reply..... like I said B4 over 90% of investors don't know about nairaland ..so whatever bad mouthing they(I didn't call anyone's name) do ,it wouldn't affect the company...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 2:49am On Nov 21, 2020
taiwo92:

Your comment sounds very unreasonable, and for all the interaction with your Germans, English and Indian students ,you have learnt very little.

Will the German, English or Indian societies allow a scam to run unchecked in society? (granted the Nigerian government is largely irresponsible, why will they warn of a scheme being a ponzi and yet fail curtail it? Same thing they did with MMM and many of thr current ponzis on their list which have folded up)

What exactly is the progress that comes from a ponzi scheme? Or do they also offer 15% - 30% a month (over 500% a year compund interest) without and clear basis or clarity on what the investment is, where you are?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SQLmastar(m): 3:04am On Nov 21, 2020
kavey10:

FAKE ALERT!

Don't be deceived o, this guy is not one of us.
that leeojah reeks of jaabolo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 4:43am On Nov 21, 2020
[congratulations bro ,in God we trust ,ours will surely come
quote author=leojah post=96267399]

You are not alone in your joy, MBA also surprised me with this highly unbelievable alert.

#MBA truly CARES[/quote]

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 4:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Airsay sir I appreciate your efforts in calming the frayed nerves I believe with confidence that all will be well in a matter of days as God no go shame us, kindly send a screen shot of a good successful trade ended this week for people to feel the vibes and shame the naysayers, forex trading is real if you knows or have the magic wind and psychology ...I have paid my dues with a huge fingers burnt, but Atlas am getting closer and closer to a happy ending in trading

Thanks for not ignoring
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dhappyking(m): 5:04am On Nov 21, 2020
meshzhi:

Haters are so pained by this alert...
A huge congratulations bro.

Obviously. That is why the guy above you wrote that epistle. It really baffles me how people who claim that they did not invest in MBA thread, read all the posts and fight every positive comment on MBA. Genuine investors should do well to share their testimonies here when the alerts start raining again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by etiumo: 5:13am On Nov 21, 2020
If i can make over 15% in forex trading in less than 2 weeks, dont you think MBA can do more?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by etiumo: 5:14am On Nov 21, 2020
etiumo:
If i can make over 15% in forex trading in less than 2 weeks, dont you think MBA can do more?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by etiumo: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=etiumo post=96270426][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2020
kavey10:

FAKE ALERT!

Don't be deceived o, this guy is not one of us.

Yes my credit alert of 1 billion Naira from MBA-TCIL was a fake alert.

Same with all these other fictitious alerts posted by MBA agents and victims here.

I was trying to strike a point there but it's seems Ponzi money has clouded their sense of judgement.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2020
leojah:

Yes my credit alert of 1 billion Naira from MBA-TCIL was a fake alert.

Same with all these other fictitious alerts posted by MBA agents and victims here.

I was trying to strike a point there but it's seems Ponzi money has clouded their sense of judgement.

you are becoming a an epidemic on this thread, you will soon be disgraced the same way Hustla is about to be disgraced if you dont take your time.
All information about you can be accessible anytime and any day. you are not anonymous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=etiumo post=96270426][/quote]

Your trading result shows that you are a scalper.
Most people are yet to understand how big and profitable forex trading is.

MBA CAN CONTINUE GIVING 15% IN A MILLION YEARS, WITHOUT GOING DOWN.

THOSE WHO THINK IT IS A PONZI SCHEME SHOULD KEEP ON THINKING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2020
etiumo:

Then keep trading and stop "Investing"

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2020
hustla:

The irony here is that you could not even spell 'quiet' correctly after all your loud mouthed rant

grin

Am sure bad mouthing and talking evil on people's investment and means of livelihood was not part of your course of study at covenant?
Oyedepo will be so ashamed of you , seeing that your mates who graduated from covenant uni are the same ones who started farmcrowdy, thrive agric , and the likes, while you are here idling away like an imbeciile

dont let me embarrass you further on this thread, Onimole Oludolamu. if i catch you commenting nonsense on this thread henceforth, i will give you a christmas gift to remember, With that your ugly face that looks like Vulture wey want lay egg. be warned

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2020
hustla:

Na your papa then go disgrace

Paid MBA dog

Am sure bad mouthing and talking evil on people's investment and means of livelihood was not part of your course of study at covenant?
Oyedepo will be so ashamed of you , seeing that your mates who graduated from covenant uni are the same ones who started farmcrowdy, thrive agric , and the likes, while you spend 24hours on a thread that you have no business in.

dont let me embarrass you further on this thread, Onimole Oludolamu. if i catch you commenting nonsense on this thread henceforth, i will give you a christmas gift to remember, With that your ugly face that looks like Vulture wey want lay egg. be warned

NB.
We know where you live, eat and where you sell stolen phones. Be careful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:

you are becoming a an epidemic on this thread, you will soon be disgraced the same way Hustla is about to be disgraced if you dont take your time.
All information about you can be accessible anytime and any day. you are not anonymous.

Go ahead, am waiting.

Give it your best shot.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2020
leojah:

Go ahead, am waiting.

Give it your best shot.

First witness what is about to befall that silly boy, am sure you have a little bit of sense in your tiny brain to learn from the down fall of others.

Be careful so u don't follow dead body to enter grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Chinyeremaka:
Please mr Airsaylong Will the main December payment also be paid in December for those of us that would receive November payment in December ? I will appreciate your answer thanks

I don't know

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2020
leojah:

#MBA truly CARES

There are certain things MBA includes in their transfers. Never mind what they are but your fraudulent screenshot doesn't carry them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:

Oyedepo will be so ashamed of you , seeing that your mates who graduated from covenant uni are the same ones who started farmcrowdy, thrive agric , and the likes, while you spend 24hours on a thread that you have no business in.

NB.

It's about to get really messy. An ex Covenant grad selling stolen phones. I can't wait

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrdauda: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2020
No wonder, Onimole is even a jobless bornfool and he is here to advice millionaires on how to invest their money. Wonders shall never finish grin

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:

NB.

grin grin

Were deh form detective

I have never been anon on this forum since 2007

If you like, cry from now Till 2070, MBA forex is a Scam

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2020
mrdauda:

No wonder, my Father is even a jobless bornfool and he is here to advice millionaires on how to invest their money. Wonders shall never finish grin

grin

This was for my babe but go on.. BTW the company wasn't a scam, for those who'd like to interview there at a latter date

grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2020
MBA Forex = Ponzi scheme

grin

If you like post my BVN, una go hear truth by force

grin

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Resurgent2016:

Your comment sounds very unreasonable, and for all the interaction with your Germans, English and Indian students ,you have learnt very little.

Will the German, English or Indian societies allow a scam to run unchecked in society? (granted the Nigerian government is largely irresponsible, why will they warn of a scheme being a ponzi and yet fail curtail it? Same thing they did with MMM and many of thr current ponzis on their list which have folded up)

What exactly is the progress that comes from a ponzi scheme? Or do they also offer 15% - 30% a month (over 500% a year compund interest) without and clear basis or clarity on what the investment is, where you are?

Look at this one. Ur comment too sound unreasonable

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.