Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible (4605 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Jesus Vs Je$u$ / Jesus Vs Crimes Committed In Jesus' Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
NO CHURCH BUILT UPON STANDARD OF THE BIBLE SHALL EVER BE AS INVINCIBLE TO THE GATES OF HELL AS THAT BUILT UPON THE STANDARD OF THE WORDS OF JESUS
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2019
IT IS FOOLISH FOR THE CHURCH TO KEEP DOING THE SAME THING (THE BIBLE INSTEAD OF THE WORDS OF JESUS) AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by OkCornel(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
When God finally fulfilled the promise He long made to His people Israel concerning the messiah that He was going to send to them, in the person of Jesus His only begotten Son, the people of Israel didn't even know it, and realize that Jesus was the fulfillment of that promise.

Because despite that they really needed the promised messiah at the time to be able to save them from their sufferings, and change their situation for the better, and had long prayed to God to fulfill His promise to them, they yet expected the messiah to be nothing different from who they were, and do same things they did and yet be able to still achieve that.

Therefore they rejected the messiah that God had sent to them as an answer to their prayers and fulfilment of His promise to them, and set Him at nought because He had done different things to what they did.

But unknown to them, if He had done the same things that they did, there was no possible way that He would have been able to achieve a different result from the result they had achieved themselves, for it's impossible do the same things and yet produce different results.

Therefore He needed to be different, and to do different things to be able to achieve different results, for that was what made Him to be the promised messiah in the first place, and an answer to their prayers, for if He was not any different from what they were, and did the same things they did, he would never have been a Messiah to them.

And that brings us to the church which apparently is now only but a shadow of what the church used to be when Jesus first founded it upon the Earth to continue from where He left off.

For it has been of genuine concern to those of this church that it is not able to replicate the same results of that church, that they continue to pray for a revival and the extent of the display of the mighty works of God that took place in those days in today's church.

However they keep doing the same things and yet expect for things to change in the church.

And worse still they strongly oppose and resist anyone that tries to do or suggest anything different from what they're currently doing that has not resulted in much good for the church, even if be the Words of Jesus, who founded the church that they pray to God and hope to be able to emulate.

For as weird as that sounds, that's the truth I found out from personal experience after I began to walk at the level of the Spirit over sixteen years ago, for one significant area i differed from those of today's church among others, was the Word which i observed or emphasized as the Word of God.

For to those of today's church it was always the Bible, but to me it was always the Words of Jesus.

And when I speak of the Words of Jesus, I mean the Words of Jesus, for i'm being specific, for although the Words of Jesus itself is included in the Bible, the Bible is not the Words(Gospel) of Jesus as some erroneously call it, for the Words of Jesus is only a small fraction of the Words in the Bible.

Therefore to emphasize the Bible doesn't mean to emphasize the Words of Jesus, hence my specific emphasis of the Words of Jesus.

And my position was drawn from personal experiences, as despite having gone through the entire Bible on at least three separate occasions prior to that, it was the Words of Jesus that were able to cater for the extent of my spiritual thirst.

So that was how the Words of Jesus became my words, and the words that proceeded out of my mouth when I spake, for it had proven itself true, and the extent of it's capacity in my spiritual life.

Therefore for me it seemed just perfect, as if i had found my spiritual home which perfectly suited my spiritual demands, however the fact that it was the first time i had ever heard the Words of Jesus being specifically emphasized by anyone to the extent that I did, was a bit concerning for me.

For all I had heard and kept hearing being emphasized by the church and her leaders was the Bible, for it was always the Bible but never specifically the Words of Jesus.

And then the manner of response I got from those of today's church when I emphasized the Words of Jesus instead of the Bible as was traditional for them, gave me the idea of what I was really up against it in that respect.

And i'm going illustrate that with the response one of my manuscripts which reflected such emphasis elicited from a christian publishing firm I had submitted it to.

For they went to the extent of creating a new menu item titled "Our beliefs" on the home page of their website just because of that. And when I clicked on it, it wasn't surprising to me what their beliefs were, for it was same thing, even the emphasis of the Bible as it with all those of the church.

But what surprised me was to the extent they had gone to show their disapproval of the idea in my manuscript that suggested that the Words of Jesus ought to specifically emphasized instead of the Bible, for they had created a whole new menu item on the homepage of their website just because of it.

So that is just to give an idea of the extent of opposition my different idea of the emphasis of the Words of Jesus has faced from those of the church.

And although that didn't deter me as It seemed to have become integral to who I was, and hence was what I had to give, the fact that everyone else of the church appeared to be emphasizing something else, and that their position was one that has been long held by those of the church, made me wonder if there was any iota of a chance that they were right and I was wrong.

But it was while yet in that uncertainty that I got to realize that I was not alone in that, for Jesus the Master Himself was with me in that respect, as He specifically emphasized His own Words just the way that I was doing.

And it was a really shocking discovery i must say, because for all the emphasis those of the church placed on the Bible that got me a bit concerned, it now turned out at the end that it didn't even come from Jesus who they say is their Lord, for Jesus Himself had done something different from what the church was doing, which is emphasize His own Words, even the same thing I was doing.

So that did the uncertainty for me as that was all the proof I needed that I was not just right but perfect about it, since Jesus who Himself was perfect specifically emphasized the Words of Jesus as I do and not the Bible or any other words as those of the church do.

Continue reading below.

Hi, good afternoon.
Please, do you have any other teachings of Jesus outside what is in the Bible?
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Hi, good afternoon.
Please, do you have any other teachings of Jesus outside what is in the Bible?

Hello.

It's not impossible.

But i'm talking about the one inside the Bible.

Though the church had the teachings of Jesus before the Bible was compiled, so they didn't need the Bible to get it.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2019
Try something different called the words of Jesus today church!
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2019
THE WORDS OF JESUS
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by 0temSapien: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
You are a murderer and you'll be exposed!!!
What kind of confession is this? undecided
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2019
0temSapien:
What kind of confession is this? undecided
Lol!

I kill and destroy the works of the devil for a living! grin
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by 0temSapien: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

I kill and destroy the works of the devil for a living! grin
Ok.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mr antichrist or demonwords in truth, can you please speak about me on that thread without mentioning my moniker.

I didn't leave there because you had anything tangible to pin against me, but out of my respect for that thread, because if you are not spiritually blind you would have been able to at least perceive that.

Unfortunately you and your partners in spiritual ignorance have yet continued to treat that thread with disrespect despite that I have since left it, for regardless of your claim that your onslaught there against me was driven by God's interest, your actions clearly proves the otherwise, that your concerted interest is antichrist and has nothing to do with God, but of the flesh and things that be of men.

Something that you all combined will not succeed in doing even if you continue with this to your deaths, is to undo what God has used my contributions on that thread to achieve, which I believe was the purpose He sent me there.

And I am not happy with the brother enthroned, but I am still glad God sent Him here, and I still prayed for Him this morning, because God's interest supersedes all personal interests, for here it's all about God.

For I deliberately brought you for this thread, for I thought that for this purpose it is suitable, for the fors are also very deliberate, for God uses the fors of this world to confound the wise and the prudents:

Luke 10:21 (KJV)

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Liquidwords:

@EnthronedbyGod I believe nobody here is interested in defending anybody or taking sides. The only side that matters is that of God and of His revealed will which is the Bible.

Having said that, I understand very well and agree with what you have expounded here. However, I think you did not fully get what @michaelkaroh intended. I can see his point.

When you say God desires to make us another version of Jesus I understand because Galatians 4:19 says "My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until CHRIST be FORMED IN YOU". God desires to change us to the image of His son Jesus. And we have been given His authority through His name to enforce on earth.

2Corinthians 3:18 says: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same IMAGE from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

OF course we don't become Christ in entirety. Its like a Metaphor and a Simile. That's the point of the word "Christian". We are lIKE HIM. In expression. We don't become HIM in form because we are flesh and he was both God and flesh. We are to raise the dead LIKe he did, cast out demons like he did, love like he did and live in victory like he did. In that way @michaelkaroh, we ARE like him. Married to him makes us members of his family.

But the way Jesusjnr uses the pseudonym " jesusjnr " in the light of his words and "teachings" I do not think it is with the foregoing in mind. You must realize @EnthronedbyGod that individuals who a possess a god and infallible complex practically arrogate to themselves the nature, attributes and abilities of what they claim they serve.

Every Christian is truly a Junior Jesus. But jesusjnr thinks he IS becoming A Jesus.

Liquidwords:

You are most certainly right. However, how many times do you think jesusjnr has been admonished on this platform? I would say ten times out of modesty.

I believe in my heart he has encountered similar admonishing outside social media. It shows all over him. The content of a man's heart will show itself in his character. And his "teachings" certainly do not agree with the spirit of the gospel. Let's face it, the young man probably doesn't even have a Christian body he fellowships with. Because he perceives himself higher and better at the very least on par with almost any other Christian.

People like this will open a "Church" tomorrow and say it is the only recognizable place of worship from Heaven. You and I know these things. You know how it plays out. I do not believe in TB Joshua and I would not step feet in his "Church" considering what I have come to understand about that "ministry". You certainly don't believe in TB Joshua too. And you won't attend that church of your own free will. Why?

Because you know what he is. Did you sit down and admonish TB Joshua twice before you stear clear of him?

I don't know jesusjnr outside this forum. I want to assume you don't too. There are people we will never meet physically in this world till we all depart. If we are to determine based on the interactions of this forum, jesusjnr fits the bill of 1Timothy 6:3-5.

I have a young man I know in person who is being confused by false teachings. I have admonished him more than twice but I have not given up. I pray for him and still sent someone to him. Why am I doing this? Because he is willing to learn, he is trying to discover what the truth is. I can see the struggle within him to find a right path. We disagree but he is still meek, open, trusting the spirit of God and searching the Bible.

Jesusjnr is different. He is not meek, not open and blatantly disregards the word of God. He preaches falsehood and division. And he is obviously under the power of deceiving spirits. You can only interceede for someone like this. You can't keep up association with someone like this.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hello.

It's not impossible.

But i'm talking about the one inside the Bible.

Though the church had the teachings of Jesus before the Bible was compiled, so they didn't need the Bible to get it.

You're WRONG Sir!

The Church is the totality of all those associating together as Christians, these differs from those who walked with Jesus PERSONALY and were inspired by God's holy spirit to TEACH others in the congregation.

It's these ones who keep teaching them because they were with Jesus all through listening to his words, studying his actions and meditating on what message exactly is Jesus trying to pass across, they had the mind of Christ so to speak! 1Corinthians 2:16

That's why Apostle Paul and others depends solely on the decisions of the Apostles and older men in Jerusalem because these ones are those who walked with our Lord Jesus! Act 16:3-4

Later, Paul in his letter to the Christians in Corinth made it clear to them that all the teachings they're receiving and the gifts they possess is just a shadow of the complete wisdom of God{BIBLE}, he maintained that it's after the Bible is complete that Christianity can have it's complete Shape! 1Corinthians 13:8-12

Paul said 'ALL SCRIPTURE {Genesis to Revelations} is beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting matters straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God{Christian} can be fully competent and completely equipped for every good work!' 2Timothy 3:16-17

So it's evident that the early Christians who were counted worthy to be partakers of the promise, fully enjoyed the undeserved kindness {Grace} of God because they never had the complete Bible available to them as we have today! Romans 15:4

That's why whoever fails to accept Jesus Christ today is much worse before God than them, because they had little experience of what Jesus taught them, unlike we today who can see imperfect humans from divers ethnicity, cultures and traditions in this world that's filled with HATRED, RACISM, SELFISHNESS, GREED, POLITICAL AMBITIONS yet they've cleansed themselves from all of these in order to come together in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to form one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers! John 17:2.-23

Yes! We can perceive Jesus in action today than the first time he came to this world to preach what seems impossible before those 12 faithful Jews, he told them 'don't worry all what i'm teaching you now will become possible with God' Matthew 19:26 smiley
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2019
The content is actually about "The only begotten Son against The Holy Spirit".
What a thread.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The content is actually about "The only begotten Son against The Holy Spirit".

What a thread.
If that's how you chose to interpret these sayings of Jesus which He some of the sayings in the Laws and the Prophets against His own Words:

jesusjnr:
Matthew 5:21-44 (KJV)

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
If that's how you chose to interpret these sayings of Jesus which He some of the sayings in the Laws and the Prophets against His own Words:

Jesus is the word.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Jesus is the word.
So what does that make His Words?

And if you don't obey Him what are you doing?
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
So what does that make His Words?

And if you don't obey Him what are you doing?
You already said you are not a servant of your father in another thread.
And we understand that you are a servant of who you choose to obey. So no need talking about obedience to me. You are not qualified for that.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You already said you are not a servant of your father in another thread.
And we understand that you are a servant of who you choose to obey. So no need talking about obedience to me. You are not qualified for that.
Was Jesus a servant or a Son of His Father, despite that He served and obeyed Him?

If not, then I am not a servant of my Father despite that I served Him.

Go and read the parable of the prodigal son to get the difference between a son and a servant.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Was Jesus a servant or a Son of His Father, despite that He served and obeyed Him?

Go and read the parable of the prodigal son to get the difference between a son and a servant.
A son who served His Father He was.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

Even the parable of the prodigal son contradicts you further. The son who remained with the father complained about him serving the father but not being celebrated. He was a son yet served the father. So it even proves my first answer that Jesus was a son who served.

His son-ship status doesn't in any way negate His servant status.

Comprehension?
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Even the parable of the prodigal son contradicts you further. The son who remained with the father complained about him serving the father but not being celebrated. He was a son yet served the father. So it even proves my first answer that Jesus was a son who served.

His son-ship status doesn't in any way negate His servant status.

Comprehension?
Can you comprehend this saying of Jesus below?

John 8:34-35 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

And also answer these 2 questions:

1. Jesus served His disciples, so going by your analogy doesthat make Jesus a servant of His disciples?

2. Most parents serve their children at some point, so does that make them servants of their children?
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Can you comprehend this saying of Jesus below?

John 8:34-35 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

1. Jesus served His disciples, so going by your analogy doesthat make Jesus a servant of His disciples?

2. Most parents serve their children at some point, so does that make them servants of their children?
Read Mathew 20:26-27 and stop parading your intellectual and spiritual deficiencies.
Proud soul. You know why the devil will not change his ways? Pride.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Read Mathew 20:26-27 and stop parading your intellectual and spiritual deficiencies.
Proud soul. You know why the devil will not change his ways? Pride.
See dodging for simple questions that absolutely debunked your ignorant claim?

When someone doesn't answer you now, you'd start playing another card.

That's why i don't bother wasting time on a heart waxed gross as your for it's allergic to the truth.

BTW, when you got an explanation why your master is observed as a mammon worshipper, why did you go ranting "trash" instead of debunking it with valid points.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
See dodging for simple questions that absolutely debunked your ignorant claim?

When someone doesn't answer you now, you'd start playing another card.

That's why i don't bother wasting time on a heart waxed gross as your for it's allergic to the truth.

BTW, when you got an explanation why your master is observed as a mammon worshipper, why did you go ranting "trash" instead of debunking it with valid points.
Your English is poor and your questions don't relate topic so I did you the simple favour of giving you relevant scriptures like Mathews 20:26-27 but your brain isn't catching up obviously. And if you insist your questions are clear and apt have you bothered to answer mine?
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

1. Jesus served his disciple on earth and by doing that fulfilled the will of the father. That makes him chief according to Mathews 20:27.

2. Parents who serve their children are only being chief according to Mathew 20:27

Mathews 20:26-27 says:

Matthew 20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Your English is poor and your questions don't relate topic so I did you the simple favour of giving you relevant scriptures like Mathews 20:26-27 but your brain isn't catching up obviously. And if you insist your questions are clear and apt have you bothered to answer mine?
Lol!

Poor english is the new excuse, so if I ask you the question in pidgin you would not be able to comprehend it?

It's now you remembered the topic when you're the one that brought that issue here now you're running.

Like master like servant, intellectually sound but spiritually bankrupt!

Now you'd understand the saying God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

Maybe we need more intellectually bankrupt but spiritually sound minds like Peter and John who led the greatest church of all time.

Parting words.

Luke 10:21 (KJV)

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:

1. Jesus served his disciple on earth and by doing that fulfilled the will of the father. That makes him chief according to Mathews 20:27.

2. Parents who serve their children are only being chief according to Mathew 20:27

Mathews 20:26-27 says:

Matthew 20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 20:27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
It's better you had just accepted you were wrong with your idea that anyone who serves was a servant of the served.

For what you've just done here is confusion of sorts and exposes the extent of your spiritual ignorance.

Now you'd know why Jesus could serve His Father and yet not be a servant but a Son of His Father!

So also the prodigal son any son who serves his father as I do.

You know not, but think you know.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by CodeTemplar: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's better you had just accepted you were wrong with your idea that anyone who serves was a servant of the served.

For what you've just done here is confusion of sorts and exposes the extent of your spiritual ignorance.

Now you'd know why Jesus could serve His Father and yet not be a servant but a Son of His Father!

So also the prodigal son any son who serves his father as I do.

You know not, but think you know.
Why are you changing your stance suddenly from the other thread where you claimed otherwise for Jesus?
Double standard is synonymous with proud souls. Apostle Paul 'antagonizer'.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Why are you changing your stance suddenly from the other thread where you claimed otherwise for Jesus?
Double standard is synonymous with proud souls. Apostle Paul 'antagonizer'.
Change whose stance?

My stance has always been that one serving someone else doesn't make him a servant of the person he was serving. Go to this thread to confirm my position before spueing out gibberish nonsense and lies out of the abundance of your ignorance. https://www.nairaland.com/5271067/jehovah-witnesses-servants-fathers-say#79757286

For that's the premise upon which the Jehovah witnesses are saying that Jesus was a servant of God because He served His Father, which I thought was very wrong because that Jesus served God didn't make Him to be God's servant because Jesus was not a servant of God but the Son of God.

And it was the reason I asked them if they were servants of their parents because they served their parents, and I saw the extent to which they were dodging the question and considering it to be insulting, but then they would not find it insulting to be calling Jesus the servant of His Father.

And it was for this reason I gave a simple answer to the question I was asking them "I am not a servant of my father" even though I had served my father, for there was a difference between a servant and son as Jesus had illustrated on several occasions.

The Jews would not have had problems with Jesus calling Himself a servant of God, but they wanted to kill Him because there was a glaring difference.

And then you came out of no where to start towing the same ignorant line of the JWs that one was always the servant of anyone he serves.

Hence my questions:

jesusjnr:

And this was to show you how erroneous that premise of one being a servant of anyone he served, only for you to start talking about me changing my stance instead of tou accepting your error.

Except you already know this but are looking for a flimsy excuse to justify your error.

It not to late to humble yourself as a little child before God and ask Him to help you not to be spiritually bankrupt as your master, for being intellectually sound was nothing in God sight, even though it means everything in the sight of you and your master who are both spiritually bankrupt.
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
I believe in who you do not believe, what you do not believe and why you do not believe in Him.

Call it games, movies or whatefa, but every lie shall fail, because only the Truth abides forefa.

Thank God you came to us.

Now, you are calling a man Jesus, Jesus of Nazareth was the man who became Christ the Lord of all.

The mystery that was hid in past ages is CHRIST in you. Study the correspondents of Paul the apostle you'd find active references of the word, " if Christ be in you, the body is dead.. it's all about CHRIST in you.

You keep referring to Jesus, the man who was born of the virgin Mary. Old things are passed away behold all things have become New and these new things are from God Almighty who has reconciled us with the same Spirit of CHRIST.

You are not far from the truth, but you need to study some more... Go deeper.

My partner will continue from heaven

Alright welcome son,

We have been trying to communicate to you directly from above but you seem to have been carried away by your new found freedom of faith in Jesus of Nazareth.

Now listen carefully,

Christ is the power of God Almighty and his wisdom. That's his powerful words. To understand this mystery you must be baptized into the Holy Ghost, except a man be born of the water and the Spirit he can not enter into the kingdom of God Almighty. To enter into the Holy Ghost is to demonstrate his power. And his power is released through his word.

As you are teaching, you are absolutely right, but change the narrative, JESUS is the man. When they say Jesus is Lord, that means he's the anointed and his anointing.

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Observe again, he used the word CHRIST, and not through Jesus, awesome.

You might as well change your signature to the word of CHRIST. Because the word of CHRIST is the New tongue which Jesus of Nazareth promised his disciples would speaks...

Love you
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Thank God you came to us.

Now, you are calling a man Jesus, Jesus of Nazareth was the man who became Christ the Lord of all.

The mystery that was hid in past ages is CHRIST in you. Study the correspondents of Paul the apostle you'd find active references of the word, " if Christ be in you, the body is dead.. it's all about CHRIST in you.

You keep referring to Jesus, the man who was born of the virgin Mary. Old things are passed away behold all things have become New and these new things are from God Almighty who has reconciled us with the same Spirit of CHRIST.

You are not far from the truth, but you need to study some more... Go deeper.

My partner will continue from heaven

Alright welcome son,

We have been trying to communicate to you directly from above but you seem to have been carried away by your new found freedom of faith in Jesus of Nazareth.

Now listen carefully,

Christ is the power of God Almighty and his wisdom. That's his powerful words. To understand this mystery you must be baptized into the Holy Ghost, except a man be born of the water and the Spirit he can not enter into the kingdom of God Almighty. To enter into the Holy Ghost is to demonstrate his power. And his power is released through his word.

As you are teaching, you are absolutely right, but change the narrative, JESUS is the man. When they say Jesus is Lord, that means he's the anointed and his anointing.

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Observe again, he used the word CHRIST, and not through Jesus, awesome.

You might as well change your signature to the word of CHRIST. Because the word of CHRIST is the New tongue which Jesus of Nazareth promised his disciples would speaks...

Love you
Yeah!

Your partner should also communicate to you my response to your messages.

Nice timing. wink
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by Mercisharelove(f): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2019
Dumb mind read and understand.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

You seem to be ignorantly stubborn, you claim to know so much but wallowing in darkness. Pitiable drunk folks bashing in the wine of Babylon
Re: The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible by OkCornel(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2019
The words of Jesus is the heartbeat and the taproot of the gospel.

Furthermore as believers in the TRUTH, the Holy Spirit should be important to our existence even more than the oxygen we breathe.
Jesus was empowered for his 3.5 years ministry after He was baptized and the Holy Spirit descended on Him in the form of a dove.
The believers in the upper room were not empowered to walk in the will of God until the day of the Pentecost when the Holy Spirit descended on them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? / If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. / Moses' Black Wife Was Written Out Of Later Versions Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.