Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show (37058 Views)

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by lawman88(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2019
Only the people that go to comedy. I will never go for any comedy show, I will not go to where I will be insulted ontop my money in the name of jokes

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Aidejay(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2019
jimi4us:
Only a moroon will buy a ticket of N1.5m when people who paid N5000 are also enjoying the same shows.

Only fraudsters lavish such amount.

You will go to a club and see someone with no job pouring N1.2m champagne on his wristwatch, driving expensive Benz. Right now Abuja and Owerri clubs are now empty since EFCC became active.

Since they want us to believe that they're doing genuine business or job they should come out and have fun na.
Poverty die die die
Poverty die die die
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by boomssey(f): 12:08pm On May 06, 2019
She said it politely so he didn't have any reason to reply in such manner better still he would have just kept his mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by ImaIma1(f): 12:46pm On May 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Well said.
I used to think like that guy, not anymore. I was invited for one on Sunday, told the guy I ain't doing anything below VIP tickets. I got to work and a colleague told me he is going, with his gf and another couple...they are getting a table. I decided to send him my fraction and we sit together.

These things na opportunity to network o.
Make I go find rich husband abeg grin

Lol. Networking is key and you cannot meet those people at the 5000 area even if it is to laugh that all of them came for.

I know someone that goes all the way from mainland to lekki on friday evenings to play ball. It may be far but the reward due to the calibre of people that come to play there is enough for him.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Dickson44: 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
comshots:
I always wonder if the people buying a table for ₦1m to go and laugh in a comedy show are into genuine businesses.Na the same yahoo wey AY and his colleagues dey blast go still buy 2/3 of those tables wey him dey sell to go and laugh at dry and recycle jokes.
Recycled jokes underline those words RECYCLED JOKES
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by teeboman(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2019
Click on this telegram link /sportyfix get updated with 2odds+ daily/rollover... Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2019
Dickson44:

Recycled jokes underline those words RECYCLED JOKES
oh! You are far too kynd
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 06, 2019
wildikeman:
That is what seperates us from the whites. People make money taken. But a rich white man will rather invite such comedians to come to their house and entertain his guests in a party.
This shows are just what the African man likes. Where he will show himself for self gratification and people around him are suffering o. You can imagine. Its outragious.

This shows are meant to make people laugh in unison and forget about their problems in unison. It will be stupid for anyone to go and attend paying 5000 naira when somewhere around there are people who paid 1.5m. They wouldn't enjoy the show. Comedy was meant to be enjoyed by everyone and so u can forget your problems. But you end up hating yourself because you are comparing yourself to those who can pay 1.5m. In England its £50 and everyone has a good time. Why not increase it there and see if people will go. Africans have a big problem.
How can you pay ₦1.5m just because you want to laugh and forget your problem?I know the. Comedians use this words to hoodwink people.What if after laughing the problem still taunt you?
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by penplus: 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
N1.5m for a show
And later Alibaba will come and be preaching against yahoo yahoo
This to me is another form of yahoo yahoo
Practice what you preach
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Sinach0191(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2019
Is it not the same thing those pple who pay #5000 will watch.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by tbabs10166(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmmm........ think you right on the money. The rude reply on social media tells me they don't care about people attending the show....neither about people buying tables. At the end of the day...if asked by EFCC the source of his wealth....he can always say his shows where he sells seats at N1.5M...and they be sold out.
thats it...u got it right, think about it, music/comedy shows like this kind come up frequently...which legit business man or rich salary earner will choose to spend such huge amount on an ordinary comedy show even if they can truly afford it.. of course there are people who can afford it. Drug/human traffickers often use these celebrities to conceal the real source of their illegal funds, hence they organise these shows and make it seem the money was made through ticket sales. Truth is, they dont need you to buy their vip tickets they can even make it #5million for vip ticket...its a business plan.

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Streetdreamx(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2019
Wetin I wan pay 1.5mil for AY show for? When I get brothers for Alaba, Onitsha and Aba wey go give me the CD for ₦150. Then I buy my tombo bitters ₦50, Sidon for house dey high my thing dey laugh. Nawaooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Yemi Alade On Olajumoke's Husband's Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.