Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please How Do I Handle This ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Handle This ?? (5840 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by Angy55(f): 11:06pm On May 06, 2019
Look for a professional consultant on real estate.. ask questions before signing any power of Attorney.

Don't sign power of attorney any how...
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 06, 2019
empire2017:
Good evening my good people
Actually here is not the right place for this but because I needed more attention and advice I have to post it here.
Sorry the post might be long but I need help..
Am from the eastern part of Nigeria, IMO state to be precise, currently an oil well head was discovered in my place and it happened that the pipe has to passed through our land, that's were my "late " father build our new home before his dimisal . We have been informed to be at alert as the "shell oil company " are coming any moment to value the properties there and pay us.
The problem is that, ever since that incident, many young men has been coming to our house claiming the are "PROPERTY VALUER " and the will help us to avoid cheating from "shell company ".some are even promising to give us money. Then I asked what I will do for them,
The said the only need me to sign POWER OF ATTORNEY for them as my PROPERTY VALUER.
One even promised to visit me in school and see me of which when I asked what actually his interest was, he told me he needs the job and I will have to give him 10% only of whatever be the pay of the properties(both land, house, economic tress)AND Also PROMISED TO PAY ME ANY AMOUNT I WANT SO LONG I WILL SIGN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR HIM .
My father when alive do tell me something special is in that land where is building but sometimes I don't understand him.
Now am confused, some people are saying I should get a property valuer why some said there service is not needed.
Who else had experience this,,
Please I really help..
Help me please...
No matter how much u sells d land, also agree to a one percent royalty of the oil income generated from the use of the land. Atleast u go dey cash out annually. Don't even dream of signing anything that gives a valuer 10 percent of total money o
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by joshnes(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2019
Don't do any deal bro. Shell will get their own valuers and they'll value and compensate you accordingly. You just wait and relax, it will end well. And you won't give anybody any 10% (except you pay tithes).
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by rex444(m): 3:19am On May 07, 2019
Which part of imo state are you from?be very careful with signing anything especially power of attorney.... although you alone cannot really sell off the property so look for an elderly man well respected in your village and confide in him
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 08, 2019
essenceplus:

If he sticks too much around the so called village people he wants to help, what do you think would happen. I'm a core God's son and deal man. cool 2Billion is enough to setup industries by proxy. Invest 1 Billion in an offshore hedge fund management company and collect 1% yearly for life. While the rest is used for industries etc.
I hope this guy has not forgotten us here's my numb 08107343104 plz don't forget me
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by essenceplus: 9:43pm On May 08, 2019
messymelly:

I hope this guy has not forgotten us here's my numb 08107343104 plz don't forget me

Mt hands are free. Abeg. I don't do oil deal for now.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2019
empire2017:
Good evening my good people
Actually here is not the right place for this but because I needed more attention and advice I have to post it here.
Sorry the post might be long but I need help..
Am from the eastern part of Nigeria, IMO state to be precise, currently an oil well head was discovered in my place and it happened that the pipe has to passed through our land, that's were my "late " father build our new home before his dimisal . We have been informed to be at alert as the "shell oil company " are coming any moment to value the properties there and pay us.
The problem is that, ever since that incident, many young men has been coming to our house claiming the are "PROPERTY VALUER " and the will help us to avoid cheating from "shell company ".some are even promising to give us money. Then I asked what I will do for them,
The said the only need me to sign POWER OF ATTORNEY for them as my PROPERTY VALUER.
One even promised to visit me in school and see me of which when I asked what actually his interest was, he told me he needs the job and I will have to give him 10% only of whatever be the pay of the properties(both land, house, economic tress)AND Also PROMISED TO PAY ME ANY AMOUNT I WANT SO LONG I WILL SIGN THE POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR HIM .
My father when alive do tell me something special is in that land where is building but sometimes I don't understand him.
Now am confused, some people are saying I should get a property valuer why some said there service is not needed.
Who else had experience this,,
Please I really help..
Help me please...

Do not sign any power of Attorney. It gives the person you are granting it very wide powers which might include the power to sell the land. So be wise. You could contact me for better advice as I am a practicing lawyer. Stay safe.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by empire2017(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Do not sign any power of Attorney. It gives the person you are granting it very wide powers which might include the power to sell the land. So be wise. You could contact me for better advice as I am a practicing lawyer. Stay safe.
please drop your whatsapp line for me... Please
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2019
empire2017:
please drop your whatsapp line for me... Please

08160378991. This is my number.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by empire2017(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

08160378991. This is my number.
you can modify now, Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by empire2017(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
I will have updated this,but for those that called me a scammer..I won't ...
Mr maduawuchukwu thank you so much...
Your advice was helpful...I'm very grateful
Re: Please How Do I Handle This ?? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
empire2017:
I will have updated this,but for those that called me a scammer..I won't ...
Mr maduawuchukwu thank you so much...
Your advice was helpful...I'm very grateful

No p bro. U welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me / Guys: Do You Monitor Your Girlfriend's Appearance? / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.