Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. (8734 Views)

If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by OgboAto: 11:54am On May 10, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Eji re bi

Awo o ni te, Awo o ni faya

Ke pe o

Ase.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by OgboAto: 3:03pm On May 10, 2019
NPComplete:

Foolish ignorant nonsense.
So because u know 2 guys who were Masons and scientists then it means scientists need esoteric nonsense to achieve results? It's like saying because I know 2 guys who where Rastafarians then Rastafarianism is needed for scientific achievements. Where do u guys get Ur foolish arguments from?

Albert Pike & Manly P Hall were not scientists. They were craftmen who wrote history/contributions of the study of esoteric knowledge to the emergence of Scientific revolution, Industrial revolution and every other revolution from the Middle Ages that set the stage modern age starting from post war years. People who led the sciences, from Gallileo to Newton were taught the art of esotericism which led to their 'discoveries', thinkers of the Renaissance to the enlightenment giants were into esotericism and that had effects on what they contributed to mankind. Mention any achiever past and present, investigate their background, they were/are esoteric men.

If it is so, why aren't Ur babalawos achievers? Why are they usually poverty-stricken bastards that work from one bush and hype up their achievements. I am sure Einstein would have been a Mason too according to u. Even atheist scientists have pastronised a spiritualist before. Foolish dumb arguments.

This is a dumb statement from a man who presents himself as someone in the know. How could Nollywood images be a yardstick for your judgement? How many Babalawo do you know? 'Poverty-Stricken bastards', I hope some Awo won't see/hear you say it and make it the lot of you and your generations to come. There are Babalawo who are wealthy, not having the interest to flaunt is not the same as being poverty-stricken. It is like saying the non-affluent presentations of professors means they are poverty-stricken bastards, igorant much? There are several well to do Babalawo, science rests on investigation, being that you believe in science then you should take it upon yourself to conduct a study rather than rely on your TV screen.

Why don't u use the esoteric knowledge u have and win a Nobel prize? Is it only shouting "Ogbo ato" u know how to do? U think it is by ascribing powers to urself online that we make us take u seriously? Bring proof.

Wole Soyinka is an Ogun adherent, a devotee whose life is directed by Ogun, he won a Nobel Prize. Is that good enough? You are just an angry person with so much outbursts. If you had taken your time to investigate, as science requires, you would have known there were several esoteric people who are renonwed in their various fields. There's a lawyer of Igbo origin who has a somewhat unblemished record in election litigation, guess what, he's a Mason. Those who led every facet of the newly independent Nigeria were esoteric men - Sir Adeyemo Alakija, Sir Adetokunbo Ademola, Chief Oladeinde Lawson, Nnamdi Azikiwe, the Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello, Ladoke Akintola, Obafemi Awolowo, Chief Fernandez - to mention a few.

It takes exceptional impotence and low self-esteem to come online and be ascribing great works of other people to a belief u share while u urself are just a husk of a man with no footprint. It is intellectual parasitism.

Dude, you do not know me. You need to relax. The core of atheism is investigation/proof; you seem to lack the ettiquete for both. You are one boisetrous person full of tantrums. You need to relax, read and process before you 'speak'.

4 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 3:37pm On May 10, 2019
OgboAto:

Albert Pike & Manly P Hall were not scientists. They were craftmen who wrote history/contributions of the study of esoteric knowledge to the emergence of Scientific revolution, Industrial revolution and every other revolution from the Middle Ages that set the stage modern age starting from post war years. People who led the sciences, from Gallileo to Newton were taught the art of esotericism which led to their 'discoveries', thinkers of the Renaissance to the enlightenment giants were into esotericism and that had effects on what they contributed to mankind. Mention any achiever past and present, investigate their background, they were/are esoteric men.

This is a dumb statement from a man who presents himself as someone in the know. How could Nollywood images be a yardstick for your judgement? How many Babalawo do you know? 'Poverty-Stricken bastards', I hope some Awo won't see/hear you say it and make it the lot of you and your generations to come. There are Babalawo who are wealthy, not having the interest to flaunt is not the same as being poverty-stricken. It is like saying the non-affluent presentations of professors means they are poverty-stricken bastards, igorant much? There are several well to do Babalawo, science rests on investigation, being that you believe in science then you should take it upon yourself to conduct a study rather than rely on your TV screen.

Wole Soyinka is an Ogun adherent, a devotee whose life is directed by Ogun, he won a Nobel Prize. Is that good enough? You are just an angry person with so much outbursts. If you had taken your time to investigate, as science requires, you would have known there were several esoteric people who are renonwed in their various fields. There's a lawyer of Igbo origin who has a somewhat unblemished record in election litigation, guess what, he's a Mason. Those who led every facet of the newly independent Nigeria were esoteric men - Sir Adeyemo Alakija, Sir Adetokunbo Ademola, Chief Oladeinde Lawson, Nnamdi Azikiwe, the Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello, Ladoke Akintola, Obafemi Awolowo, Chief Fernandez - to mention a few.

Dude, you do not know me. You need to relax. The core of atheism is investigation/proof; you seem to lack the ettiquete for both. You are one boisetrous person full of tantrums. You need to relax, read and process before you 'speak'.

I repeat again. Most Awo are poverty-stricken bastards. U can take that to the bank. What Bollywood images are u ranting about. I am telling u what I know u are talking nonsense about movies.

So Wole Soyinka won a Nobel prize with the power of Ogun right? Where do u morons crawl out from?

Use ur own Awo to win a Nobel prize. And stop spamming this thread. Use it to win one of the millennium prizes in mathematics. Or use it to crack hard cryptographic problems and earn money.
Or u can even use it to predict the NYSE market and become a billionaire. Stop spouting silly nonsense here. U are just another clown in a long line of clowns we have seen here.

By the way, I am not an atheist. If u weren't able to know that with your esoteric knowledge and mysticism then you are useless and not worth arguing with. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2019
OgboAto:

Let's look at big picture, what usefulness is your awo/magic/juju etc?
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by frank317: 7:42pm On May 10, 2019
NPComplete:

I repeat again. Most Awo are poverty-stricken bastards. U can take that to the bank. What Bollywood images are u ranting about. I am telling u what I know u are talking nonsense about movies.

So Wole Soyinka won a Nobel prize with the power of Ogun right? Where do u morons crawl out from?

Use ur own Awo to win a Nobel prize. And stop spamming this thread. Use it to win one of the millennium prizes in mathematics. Or use it to crack hard cryptographic problems and earn money.
Or u can even use it to predict the NYSE market and become a billionaire. Stop spouting silly nonsense here. U are just another clown in a long line of clowns we have seen here.

By the way, I am not an atheist. If u weren't able to know that with your esoteric knowledge and mysticism then you are useless and not worth arguing with. Lol

Its really tiring when people vomit trash and feel intelligent while talking nonsense. How do u even start to deal with such a person.

The bad news is that he inflicts his young innocent generation with his stupidity and the circle starts all over again.

Its scary to even become aware that such people are the front runners of the society and wherever they go they inject their illogical beliefs into the logics they see.

My question is... What's the advantage of believing something is supernatural? Does this belief give u an edge over others?

Why must I believe something is supernatural if it does not give me an advantage over others.

If I see a girl acting all possessed and I believe she is possessed by an evil spirit,does my believe help the girl? Does it help me? The answer is NO!!

We have religious folks all over the place believing in all sorts of rubbish like their lives depends on it... Yet, we all have equal chance of survival. We both have to struggle, work hard, think smart and act right to have a comfortable life.

What then is the essence of believing in the supernatural that has not basis? Why do I have to argue with someone who is not different from me to believe in a baseless arguable supernatural stuff if he has nothing to benefit from it. Absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

By the way, SMH @ you FOLY. Clearly reason & logic is the Bane of your existence!

What about you teach me logic?

XxSabrinaxX:
Says who? You?

LOL. You must have me mistaken with yourself!

That is every women problem, they don't want to shoulder responsibility. Or want men to bear the cross always. Maybe Africans who claimed to be atheists are pus.sies

XxSabrinaxX:
Seeing as I largely don't believe that the supernatural beings you've cited actually exist, why on Earth would I bother with the hassle and expense of coming halfway around the world to "experience what you experienced?"

Are you out of your mind? Where did I state supernatural beings exist?

XxSabrinaxX:
It's your job to demonstrate that these creatures exist, not ours, and orchestrating a one-on-one exhibition marathon isn't really a scientifically valid way of going about it anyway.

How do I demonstrate online?

Osanyin does exist, it is your duty to investigate if it actually converse audibly or not. Then we can move unto the next task which is finding the audio device installed in it. My claim was there is no known audio device installed in the creature, if you don't accept my claim, come out and show us the installed device.

Your first duty is to verify my claims if they are true or not. Simple.

XxSabrinaxX:
So you see, FOLYKAZE, that you already knew that you weren't going to get what you supposedly need in order to fulfil your end of the challenge. And as I’ve seen in at least one of your comments on another answer, this has allowed you to bring out that sorry, pathetic, dusty, age-old “oh, so you're too chicken to do it then? You must believe at least a tiny little bit if you're too afraid to do what I'm asking!” counter. This is a logical fallacy, and it doesn't help your cause.

And this make sense?

XxSabrinaxX:
So, I can safely dismiss your entire request as being disingenuous. It's a ‘gotcha!’ in disguise!

And would open your hands to argue aimlessly without achieving anything tangible right?

You are have been arguing for years there is no God. Theist says there is... But what has the arguments for achieved when theist can not provide tangible evidence to prove their God exist? So if they provide one evidence, and ask you to come for it you will dismiss it right?

There is a saying in Yoruba, ti ogun eni ba daniloju, ama fi n gbari ni.

XxSabrinaxX:
And based on your exchange with tintingz, It sounds to me that even if your beloved jinns et al did exist, they’ve become irrelevant and impotent in the modern age. You see now, FOLYKAZE, that you are very pious in reasoning, and very susceptible, hence you lack the capacity to be logical at the very least!

Which jinn are you talking about?

XxSabrinaxX:
I tell you what, FOLYKAZE. If time allows me & you're willing to arrange to travel over to my pub on a set date, I'd be more than willing to investigate your claims. So long as it costs absolutely no effort or money on my end, I don't care what you do. We could have some independent observers come along and witness it too, that way!

I said and I will say it again. I will bear all the cost of lodging you in any choice hotel in Ore and take care of transportation within Ore. You will bear responsibility of getting to Ore. You self should bear some responsibilities abeg.

XxSabrinaxX:
Just because we cant explain how such an event occurred naturally, does not mean that it cant occur naturally. I explained this some time ago here. Can't remember the thread...

My dear, you can take your time and access how I defined supernatural in the past. It is simple natural phenomenal which cannot be explain by science.

XxSabrinaxX:
When accessing an event as a supernatural occurence, you must first assume that the universe follows some regular order(the natural laws and such)!

There are 3 options to choose from when
accessing an event:
a) you were mistaken in what you saw,
b) you are ignorant of how such an event occurred naturally, or
c) its a suspension of the natural laws (not necessarily supernatural).

a) happens. People
are always mistaken in what they witness. Obviously, watching a talking figurine isn't hard to be mistaken about (seriously, what do you know about sound and sound waves)
b) also happens. We are constantly updating our understanding upon the finding of new evidence and explaining the ones unexplained. General Relativity explained things Newtonian physics could not. However, we have no actual clue whether c) actually happens. Since the universe follows some particular order, and because we know a) and b) happen, it is more reasonable to assume that the universe still follows a particular order and that a) or b) happened. Most likely b) in the cases you gave.

The suspension of the laws of nature is not necessarily supernatural because a supernatural event is caused by the divine. The suspension of the laws could simply be a random event with no connection to some divine intelligence. There is nothing that says the universe must follow these laws, and it could stop doing so.

So in order to prove your claims, FOLYKAZE,
one must prove not only that c) is the most likely answer(good luck with that), and that it was most likely caused by the divine, rather than just a random occurrence. This makes proving the supernatural almost impossible.

a. I didn't make mistake in what I saw. Infact, I have seen Osanyin talk for over 20years. Between that period till date, I have see it talk over hundred times. Personally, I visit the shrine just to ask any random and stupid questions. And I have been there for personal issues which cannot be discussed on public forum. In all these, I get answers directly for the mouth of Osanyin instead of Babalawo.

And as per the Baba Eletu and the gunpowder. I got to know him some few years ago. And I have personally investigated him at least more than twice. He even give room for doubters to confirm the efficacy of his charm freely. So I didn't make mistake in what I saw.

b. I know what ventriloquism is. But ventriloquist install talking device in their gadget. This is not same with Osanyin. There is no audio device in Osanyin

I also know gunpowder has potential of burning. Yes. But how does it burn a particular person and refuse to burn others? Why must it burn the particular criminal who would later confess to the crime after been handed to Police? My thought was it works with fear but I was wrong. That stuff picks criminal within a sec. Astonishing.

c. When there is no available scientific explanation, it is supernatural. Sorry.

XxSabrinaxX:
PS: Natural Pantheism is bullshit. Nature is nature and electrical energy is electrical energy! Learn how to cook your beans well. No wonder you don't care for taste!

Hahahahahaha

Madam please are you a Yoruba? Please ask any Yoruba person the meaning of these phrase... Aye pe gba, airin jina ni ko je ka ri abuke okere, bi aba rin jina, a ri eja ti o yaro

Literal meaning of the above phrase is, there are upto 200 realities, because you didn't seek a little further, that is why you didn't find squirrel with hunchback. If you have seek farther, you will find a cripple fish.

Do you know what that mean?

Naturalistic Pantheism might be bullshiiit to you. They see God through nature. And that is what many religion in the world follows.

If nature is nature, why do we have noble and commoners? Afterall they are both human.

Why do we have royal blood and ordinary blood? (or you think you would be treated same way Queen of England is been treated, ain't both women?)

Why is that cow meat in your pot but same cow held as sacred in other part of the world?

If electric energy is electric energy, what is so special in President seal of office that brings two personality in one person.

What is so special about law?

Oh you will wake up one day and say Lady Justice should be scrapped, it is bullshiiit.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 11, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

That is every women problem, they don't want to shoulder responsibility. Or want men to bear the cross always. Maybe Africans who claimed to be atheists are pus.sies

Are you out of your mind? Where did I state supernatural beings exist?

How do I demonstrate online?

Osanyin does exist, it is your duty to investigate if it actually converse audibly or not. Then we can move unto the next task which is finding the audio device installed in it. My claim was there is no known audio device installed in the creature, if you don't accept my claim, come out and show us the installed device.

Your first duty is to verify my claims if they are true or not. Simple.

And this make sense?

And would open your hands to argue aimlessly without achieving anything tangible right?

You are have been arguing for years there is no God. Theist says there is... But what has the arguments for achieved when theist can not provide tangible evidence to prove their God exist? So if they provide one evidence, and ask you to come for it you will dismiss it right?

There is a saying in Yoruba, ti ogun eni ba daniloju, ama fi n gbari ni.

I said and I will say it again. I will bear all the cost of lodging you in any choice hotel in Ore and take care of transportation within Ore. You will bear responsibility of getting to Ore. You self should bear some responsibilities abeg.

My dear, you can take your time and access how I defined supernatural in the past. It is simple natural phenomenal which cannot be explain by science.

a. I didn't make mistake in what I saw. Infact, I have seen Osanyin talk for over 20years. Between that period till date, I have see it talk over hundred times. Personally, I visit the shrine just to ask any random and stupid questions. And I have been there for personal issues which cannot be discussed on public forum. In all these, I get answers directly for the mouth of Osanyin instead of Babalawo.

And as per the Baba Eletu and the gunpowder. I got to know him some few years ago. And I have personally investigated him at least more than twice. He even give room for doubters to confirm the efficacy of his charm freely. So I didn't make mistake in what I saw.

b. I know what ventriloquism is. But ventriloquist install talking device in their gadget. This is not same with Osanyin. There is no audio device in Osanyin

I also know gunpowder has potential of burning. Yes. But how does it burn a particular person and refuse to burn others? Why must it burn the particular criminal who would later confess to the crime after been handed to Police? My thought was it works with fear but I was wrong. That stuff picks criminal within a sec. Astonishing.

c. When there is no available scientific explanation, it is supernatural. Sorry.

Hahahahahaha

Madam please are you a Yoruba? Please ask any Yoruba person the meaning of these phrase... Aye pe gba, airin jina ni ko je ka ri abuke okere, bi aba rin jina, a ri eja ti o yaro

Literal meaning of the above phrase is, there are upto 200 realities, because you didn't seek a little further, that is why you didn't find squirrel with hunchback. If you have seek farther, you will find a cripple fish.

Do you know what that mean?

Naturalistic Pantheism might be bullshiiit to you. They see God through nature. And that is what many religion in the world follows.

If nature is nature, why do we have noble and commoners? Afterall they are both human.

Why do we have royal blood and ordinary blood? (or you think you would be treated same way Queen of England is been treated, ain't both women?)

Why is that cow meat in your pot but same cow held as sacred in other part of the world?

If electric energy is electric energy, what is so special in President seal of office that brings two personality in one person.

Oh you will wake up one day and say Lady Justice should be scrapped, it is bullshiiit.

cheesy grin

Bwahahahahahahaa. What a truck load of hubris!!! I nearly spit my night tea on my Mac just going through this. LOL

FOLYKAZE please allow me, in this very sweet chilly hours of the early a.m, to have my good night sleep. Its been a long day indeed and i've been trying to get a shut eye since.

I've bookmarked this post, however. So i'd plead you don't take to your heels yet. The part that had me entertained was your desperate contortion of the meaning of the word "supernatural", only for you to shoot yourself in the d!ck later on grin

Watch this space, sir & let me factory reset myself. Stay tuned & have a great morning...

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2019
tintingz:
Again, people like the theists attributes a manifestation/events to supernatural out of ignorance! They believe since science nor anyone cannot explain an event, they will conclude it must be supernatural, one is "appealing to ignorance" here.

We have given you how lightning and thunder were once seen as supernatural, now we know how they works, the idea of supernatural has diminished here.

Appealing or argument from ignorance is nonsensical, you're simply committing a fallacy.

Paranormal has not been proven, they are all fake and tricks.

Lol,

The problem you have is theism.

Naturalistic panthiests, and Deists see God in nature.

Some culture also raise their kings to God's status.

tintingz:
There's scientific fact while hypothesis and theories are research that leads to it.

I've told you to go understand scientific methods.

Hypothesis and conjecture ain't facts or truth.

tintingz:
Paranormal has been proven to be fake and tricks.

Show us evidence to buttress your claim

tintingz:
No one has been able to demonstrate a real paranormal powers.

There was challenge organized for it.

One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

LMAO, you're a clown. grin

I know about Randy foundation challenge. The one and very challenge before you, you haven't pick. You are submitting another one in US. Are you stupid??

tintingz:
There's nothing spiritual here, they only want you to believe it's spiritual since you're ignorant.

Herbs mixing is medicinal, it's like when you mix chemicals. Many modern medicine are also gotten from plants but you don't see medical doctors attributing it to some mumbo jumbo spirit.

There have been surgeries since the ancient days.

There has been ritual in science... Lol

tintingz:
Medical doctors heal people without attributing it to some mumbo jumbo spirit, they use same source of medicine the traditional doctors use but in advanced form.

Medical doctors know invoking spirits for medical treatment is irrelevant and nonsensical, it's ignorant like you that still believe in this nonsense.

Doctors are medical practitioners not witch doctors. They have different medium of obtaining results. You are only dumb expecting doctors to work in line with witch doctor.

tintingz:
I've, no investigative report on it.

Tell your magicians to come to a neutral ground, we're waiting.

Lmao!!!!!

Yawn!!!

tintingz:
Dude, you're Ignorant. Always appealing to ignorance.

Did you ask anyone in the medical field about this? Ask them they will give you answers if they actually works and the contents in this substance that makes it works.

What happens to you? Always want someone else to bear your responsibility. It is always about someone else doing it for you.

For your info, the medicine was found in Ifa corpus.

Go to lab with the specimen. Stop asking people to do the job for you.

tintingz:
Oga, there's nothing supernatural here, this is a natural thing. Garri and lime are natural.

This is non-sequitur fallacy.

Yawns!!!

tintingz:
My premise is about how Sam Harris stating the problems of interpreting a story into metaphor, instead of you to counter my premise you're talking about someone admiration for Buddhism and western approval, abeg how do they follow?

A picture tells more than a thousand words. Right?

Proverbial stories tells more than encyclopedia.

A dullar won't understand that.

When Jesus talked about a Shepherd and the lost sheep, I think your mind wires around Shephard in a field. What a dullard.

tintingz:
Stick to the premise given.

Abeg what's the meaning of OLORUN?

You dont before coming out to argue against it? Pick up a book duh.

tintingz:
Ogun is the God of iron and metal, Abeg I'm tired of repeating myself.

Yawn!!!

tintingz:
I've asked you to mention in details how Ogun created the human skeleton.

Consult Ifa

tintingz:
I don't think Eledumare is totally an impersonal God, he has children and grandchildren, he's concern about humans.

It is about what you think

What about Eledumare having mother, father and wife?

I repeat you are dull.

Wikipedia which you like to quote even said Eledumare is impersonal and does not interfare in the affair of humans.

Take your time and read before embarrassing yourself.

tintingz:
Smh

Ok

So what's the purpose of tortoise talking in a story?

You dont know?

tintingz:
Theists should just accept that their stories in the scriptures are myths and fairytales.

I am not a Christian. But sometimes, I enjoy reading book of proverb and ecclesiastical because it contain wisdom, philosophy and proverbs.

Christians don't take most of proverbial teaching of Jesus literally. You are the one saying your mind. Telling us how empty it is.

tintingz:
Ok, Ogun is now calcium?

Use your tongue to count your teeth

tintingz:
Oga answer my question, is spirituality used in scientific methods?

Two sides of a coin.

Hope you aint looking for a coin this time.

tintingz:
To answer your question, it's "alchemy" which was unsuccessful in explaining the nature of matter and transformation, it was not useful, then chemistry came in.

Unsuccessful and they built monuments which a replica you can't find today?

They even successfully kept corpse thousands of years with simple solutions.

They invented fire, domesticated animals, observe Sirius B without any advance tool, invented firearm and build civilization. How many of these have you achieved?

tintingz:
I never disputed the early scholars were spiritual, many were spiritual. Kindly go read my premises again.

They were Masons.

tintingz:
The early scholars which were spiritual started being sceptical about their beliefs, they find spirituality not useful they delve into science which works for them.

You are dull. Masons only want power, hence they kept their knowledge secret. However, they still practise ritual and some form of spirituality.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

cheesy grin

Bwahahahahahahaa. What a truck load of hubris!!! I nearly spit my night tea on my Mac just going through this. LOL

FOLYKAZE please allow me, in this very sweet chilly hours of the early a.m, to have my good night sleep. Its been a long day indeed and i've been trying to get a shut eye since.

I've bookmarked this post, however. So i'd plead you don't take to your heels yet. The part that had me entertained was your desperate contortion of the meaning of the word "supernatural", only for you to shoot yourself in the d!ck later on grin

Watch this space, sir & let me factory reset myself. Stay tuned & have a great morning...

Loooool
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2019
OgboAto:

Ase.

Please ignore NPComplete. He is most likely an idiot. People like him are easy to spot.
Take on person like xxsabrinaxx

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 9:47am On May 11, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Please ignore NPComplete. He is most likely an idiot. People like him are easy to spot.

Hahahaha. Most likely an idiot? That denotes uncertainty. It seems u aren't sure what to make of me.
On the other hand, I am certain of what to make of u and Ur fellow mystics that like to talk about special powers that they have but are as powerless as the rest of us. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 11, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

I could teach it to you but i couldn't understand it for you

That is every women problem, they don't want to shoulder responsibility. Or want men to bear the cross always. Maybe Africans who claimed to be atheists are pussies
@bold Generalization fallacy aside...

This has nothing to do with responsibility. This is about the burden of proof.

YOU are making a positive claim, hence the burden of proof rests on YOU insisting that X exists, particularly if X is extraordinary in nature. I'm the skeptic of claim X, so the burden of proof doesn't lie on ME to disprove the unproven assertion that X is real! Let that sink into your thick head!

Where did I state supernatural beings exist?
LOL. What's funny is the fact that you said this literally one line after:

"Osanyin does exist..."
- FOLYKAZE (m): 7:26 am on May 11

How you gonna claim you don't believe supernatural beings exist but keep chanting "Osanyin does exist..."? What kinda stunt are you trying to pull here, mister?

Osanyin does exist, it is your duty to investigate if it actually converse audibly or not.
Don't get it twisted. I have nothing to prove here. You brought up Osanyin. I don't even live in the country so you don't expect me to leave my job & shuttle all the way down there to come and experience your experience. Don't mistake my apathy for cowardice.

And if you think atheists don't investigate claims, it'll interest you to know that a fair number of "supernatural events" similar to the ones you're describing here have been investigated and found lacking. Skeptic Inquirer did a study of a number of "weeping" & "bleeding" statues and exposed them to be pious frauds with individuals loading the porous plaster with liquids and putting pinholes in their eyes. Miracle workers like the psychic surgeons, "Arigo of the rusty knife", "John of God" have all been long investigated and debunked!

If, really, you are passionate about proving your claims, i've already told you what to do. Meanwhile, you should consider the James Randi One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge. Instead of shamelessly wasting your time attacking atheists with bad logic, you'd have been a made man with your Osanyin!

Cc. LordReed, Martinez39

And this make sense?
No it doesn't! But you do it anyway, so what do i know?

And would open your hands to argue aimlessly without achieving anything
When i argue,
FOLYKAZE, i argue for the ignorant guests watching the thread. I really don't care about getting you to change your mind by employing entrapment & rhetorics. But when i see someone who does, i call his bluff!

You are have been arguing for years there is no God.

Atheists (most) don't argue that there is no god. Atheists argue that there is no evidence for god.

Your Osanyins. Your Sangos etc

I said and I will say it again. I will bear all the cost of lodging you in any choice hotel in Ore and take care of transportation within Ore. You will bear responsibility of getting to Ore.
LOL. Sorry FOLYKAZE. Your challenge has now been pushed back to you. I couldn't care less about investigating your claims, but i've shown you what you must do if you want to prove your claims true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 11, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

SMH. FOLYKAZE please pull the wool from over your eyes. You haven't got the slightest idea what you're saying!

Did you happen to miss the prefix here? "Supernatural" is the operation of any identity that transcends matter, energy, space or time. It means "ABOVE nature".

It follows logically that "above nature's laws" and "above and beyond matter, energy, space and time" are prescribed by the term. God, spirit, soul and mind are examples of phenomena that are beyond the realm of "natural".

If you advocate for the existence of Osanyin & Sango, you advocate for the existence of supernatural beings!

Cc. Tintingz, budaatum

a. I didn't make mistake in what I saw. Infact, I have seen Osanyin talk for over 20years....
[img]https://media1./images/f380e72ca9f5d28a9bb054b3722d9c0f/tenor.gif[/img]

Why don't you just go ahead and email me the rest of the story?

Also, the next time you want to recite this story, you might want to recite it to James Randi!

c. When there is no available scientific explanation, it is supernatural.
OR...

...It is science we haven' t been able to explain or understand yet.

Remember when Alchemy was a pain in the ass to decipher? Now 3D printing gives us better insight...

This is ALL wishful thinking that has no basis in objective reality!

If ALL this means is that the universe or reality can be explained with some random supernatural moniker, no matter what the nature of the universe is, then its pointless redefining the name of said moniker in a way that will only cause confusion. If its supposed to be a substantiative metaphysical thesis, e.g. The universe as a whole has some kind of consciousness or has supernatural properties or whatever, then its a ridiculous fantasy! It's a really sad play because it adds to the persistent problem of evidence the additional problem of relevance/importance.

Also, SMDHLOL @ those illustrations you gave. Especially the "cow" one. As if you didn't know that religions often codify into supernatural law, things that the priesthood consider common sense. Take Jewish priests for example. They drew correlations between eating shellfish or pig meat and illness, and then codified it into scripture. Not to mention ALL your illustrations are useless anyway because they commit the false equivalence fallacy. The analogies just don't work.

Grow up, FOLYKAZE. Seriously. You got conned and believed in a fairytale for way too long. It happens. Stop destroying the foundation of discourse. Take your lumps and maybe learn from the experience!

As for your claims, i'm not going to drag the issue any further. If you feel so confident about it, you could strive to win the million dollars from the James Randi challenge. The only reason i'd respond to you again on this thread is to bust any fallacious logic you may try to present this time.

Vale!

smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

YOU are making a positive claim, hence the burden of proof rests on YOU insisting that X exists, particularly if X is extraordinary in nature. I'm the skeptic of claim X, so the burden of proof doesn't lie on ME to disprove the unproven assertion that X is real! Let that sink into your thick head!

"Osanyin does exist..."
- FOLYKAZE (m): 7:26 am on May 11

How you gonna claim you don't believe supernatural beings exist but keep chanting "Osanyin does exist..."? What kinda stunt are you trying to pull here, mister?

Don't get it twisted. I have nothing to prove here. You brought up Osanyin. I don't even live in the country so you don't expect me to leave my job & shuttle all the way down there to come and experience your experience. Don't mistake my apathy for cowardice.

And if you think atheists don't investigate claims, it'll interest you to know that a fair number of "supernatural events" similar to the ones you're describing here have been investigated and found lacking. Skeptic Inquirer did a study of a number of "weeping" & "bleeding" statues and exposed them to be pious frauds with individuals loading the porous plaster with liquids and putting pinholes in their eyes. Miracle workers like the psychic surgeons, "Arigo of the rusty knife", "John of God" have all been long investigated and debunked!

If, really, you are passionate about proving your claims, i've already told you what to do. Meanwhile, you should consider the James Randi One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge. Instead of shamelessly wasting your time attacking atheists with bad logic, you'd have been a made man with your Osanyin!

Cc. LordReed, Martinez39

When i argue,
FOLYKAZE, i argue for the ignorant guests watching the thread. I really don't care about getting you to change your mind by employing entrapment & rhetorics. But when i see someone who does, i call his bluff!

Atheists (most) don't argue that there is no god. Atheists argue that there is no evidence for god.

LOL. Sorry FOLYKAZE. Your challenge has now been pushed back to you. I couldn't care less about investigating your claims, but i've shown you what you must do if you want to prove your claims true.

The guy is just all over the place. Supernatural doesn't exist, energy is Sango, Osanyin exists. Just a mish mash of crazy nonsense. If Sango is energy why do I need to personalize it? It does what it does with no need for any funky names or rituals.

Once again I salute your patience, I have low tolerance for bullshit especially ones offered by semi-literate, uncouth fellows.

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Martinez39(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2019
LordReed:

The guy is just all over the place. Supernatural doesn't exist, energy is Sango, Osanyin exists. Just a mish mash of crazy nonsense. If Sango is energy why do I need to personalize it? It does what it does with no need for any funky names or rituals.

Once again I salute your patience, I have low tolerance for bullshit especially ones offered by semi-literate, uncouth fellows.
XxSabrinaxX is really really patient with these people. Do you know that chemical energy is Oduduwa and electrical energy is Eze nwanyi?

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2019
Martinez39:
XxSabrinaxX is really really patient with these people. Do you know that chemical energy is Oduduwa and electrical energy is Eze nwanyi?

LMAO!
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 11, 2019
LordReed:

The guy is on a wild goose chase flinging faeces all over the place. Anyways, i'm not even going to wrestle the issue anymore. I've made my point and my only purpose on this thread now is to call him out on any faulty logic he may attempt to mail in this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

The problem you have is theism.

Naturalistic panthiests, and Deists see God in nature.

Some culture also raise their kings to God's status.
Deists don't believe in supernatural, from what I read.

Hypothesis and conjecture ain't facts or truth.
Did they say they are facts?

Hypothesis and theories leads to facts while it can also be thrash away if not found to be true.

Show us evidence to buttress your claim
One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge by James Randi foundation has done the job. Your paranormal are fake and tricks.

I know about Randy foundation challenge. The one and very challenge before you, you haven't pick. You are submitting another one in US. Are you stupid??
At least there was a challenge that your paranormal people fail to demonstrate successfully for decades. grin

There has been ritual in science... Lol
What are the rituals in science?

Doctors are medical practitioners not witch doctors. They have different medium of obtaining results. You are only dumb expecting doctors to work in line with witch doctor.
I'm pointing out the absurdity in your reasoning that medical doctors heal people without attributing any mumbo jumbo spirit to it, they heal people far better than your witch doctors in the bush.

Your witch doctor were not able to know sickle cell was responsible for many deaths of infants but Instead they call it "abiku" that it's some kind of a curse.

Yawn!!!

What happens to you? Always want someone else to bear your responsibility. It is always about someone else doing it for you.
Oga, if you're not ready to present your magicians in public kindly swerve.

For your info, the medicine was found in Ifa corpus.

Go to lab with the specimen. Stop asking people to do the job for you.
Have you try asking medicals why garri and lime works as anti-malaria before concluding it's the work of the spirits?

Yawns!!!

A picture tells more than a thousand words. Right?

Proverbial stories tells more than encyclopedia.

A dullar won't understand that.

When Jesus talked about a Shepherd and the lost sheep, I think your mind wires around Shephard in a field. What a dullard.
We all know Jesus was telling a fairytale/fictional story as a proverb.

You dont before coming out to argue against it? Pick up a book duh.
What's Olorun and where is "orun"?

You said your God is not in the sky, right?

Yawn!!!

Consult Ifa
I guess you're out of juice.

It is about what you think

What about Eledumare having mother, father and wife?

I repeat you are dull.

Wikipedia which you like to quote even said Eledumare is impersonal and does not interfare in the affair of humans.

Take your time and read before embarrassing yourself.
A personal God has anthropomorphic characters, Eledumare from my view is not an impersonal God but a personal God, he has wife, children, grandchildren and communicate with humans which is the "Olofi", part of his manifestation.

Not like the deist God who has nothing to do with it creation after it created them, it personality is not known.

You dont know?
Yes I don't know, please tell us the purpose of a tortoise talking in a story?

I am not a Christian. But sometimes, I enjoy reading book of proverb and ecclesiastical because it contain wisdom, philosophy and proverbs.
Good for you.

Christians don't take most of proverbial teaching of Jesus literally. You are the one saying your mind. Telling us how empty it is.
Yes because they know they are fictions.

Do you know that some Christians take Adam and Eve story as allegory not literally?

Use your tongue to count your teeth

Two sides of a coin.

Hope you aint looking for a coin this time.
Smh

Unsuccessful and they built monuments which a replica you can't find today?

They even successfully kept corpse thousands of years with simple solutions.
Alchemy was abandoned because it's not useful to explain the matter of nature and transformation, chemistry then came in and was successful.

Kindly read about Alchemy.

They invented fire, domesticated animals, observe Sirius B without any advance tool, invented firearm and build civilization. How many of these have you achieved?
Lol, you're a clown.

They were Masons.
I'm talking about the ancient Greek scholars, they are not mansons.

You are dull. Masons only want power, hence they kept their knowledge secret. However, they still practise ritual and some form of spirituality.
Keep on with your conspiracies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:05am On May 12, 2019
Can you do something for me please? I don't like when you call my name over and over in your post. Makes me horn....grow horn lol

Hope you had a nice rest?

Lets see what you got.

XxSabrinaxX:

You do not understand what you are impacting in me. Teacher Teacher, no teach me nonsense. Love baba Fela

XxSabrinaxX:

Madam, you are putting the cart before the horse. Point is you are trying to put me in a corner. Or maybe you had an oversight, eager to knock me out and keep misfiring. My advice, lets keep it short, concise and articulate.

Proverbs 10 :19
When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.

I was putting the burden on your shoulder after you made the below statement

Any claim with false details is not worth salvaging in my opinion

You are not a skeptic. The statement above tells that if you were a judge, you would not give me a fair hearing. Hence, you summarily dismissed my claim, canceled it by concluding it is false, and had the table turn. Because of this, the burden of proof is on you. Which is proving that my claim is false. You put yourself in that corner, sorry dear.

XxSabrinaxX:

"Osanyin does exist..."
- FOLY(m): 7:26 am on May 11

*deep breathe* Let me just remain calm. She is a woman.

A piece of advice My Lady. When you don't know it, you don't talk about it.

Osanyin is made out of the wood. Carved by a craftman just like a doll. That does exist. Even the sound is audible.

What I claimed is that the audio sound is not from an installed audio device.

A doll could talk. But there would be some kind of device installed in it that makes it talk. Such device hasnt been found yet by me after successfully dismantling the doll. So I concluded the source of the sound isn't natural or simply put, it's supernatural.

You understand this now?

XxSabrinaxX:

Your reasons are understandable and acceptable.

XxSabrinaxX:

Still have nothing to do with my claims. I am dealing with you, not members on those websites. Mase wo ariwo oja. You understand Yoruba ba?

XxSabrinaxX:

I have read somewhere else it is a scam. Read about that in 2009 or thereabout. That is 10yrs ago.

I don dey here and in the game he don tay.

And I would need to trip to US. You go sponsor me?

Remember sending a mail that wasn't responded. And many stuff about the challenge prove it is a joke.

XxSabrinaxX:

I tasted it and knew what it was like. You can't tell me shiiit about what I tasted if you don't have same tip.

They are all pus..susies.

XxSabrinaxX:
When i argue,

What point have you passed? You don't even know what Osanyin is. The argument is just aimless.

XxSabrinaxX:

Thank God you added most.

Before you confuse yourself further, what is God?

XxSabrinaxX:

Both ain't jinns.

XxSabrinaxX:
LOL. Sorry FOLY. Your challenge has now been pushed back to you. I couldn't care less about investigating your claims, but i've shown you what you must do if you want to prove your claims true.

Distance has taken care of your cowardice. Couldn't help other cowards here.

What do you push to the wall?

You haven't confirmed if my claims are true or false. You haven't shown the forum the sound is from an installed device. You haven't show us how Baba Eletu is deceptive. What did you do that gave you that.....

Women sha.. Lol

Stalemate dear. That is what it is. Without examining and confirming my claims are true, every talk is just a waste of time.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:55am On May 12, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

SMH. FOLYKAZE please pull the wool from over your eyes. You haven't got the slightest idea what you're saying!

Did you happen to miss the prefix here? "Supernatural" is the operation of any identity that transcends matter, energy, space or time. It means "ABOVE nature".

It follows logically that "above nature's laws" and "above and beyond matter, energy, space and time" are prescribed by the term. God, spirit, soul and mind are examples of phenomena that are beyond the realm of "natural".

Now I can see where the problem lies. Definitions/conceptions.

You see, you would have been the smart girl if we have agreed on a concept and definitions.

For one, the conception of God can extend to various levels of abstraction
- as a powerful, human-like, supernatural being
- or as the deification of an esoteric ,
mystical or philosophical entity or category
- as The Ultimate or The Infinite or The One or The Absolute.

The first concept is the classical description of God in monotheism. God in this concept are above and within matter, energy, space and time.

The second concept is classical description of God in Pantheism. Pantheism is the belief that reality and nature are identical with God (Godhead or divinity). This mean everything within matter, energy, space, and time are real, exist and divine.

The third concept is classical description of God in Deism. It is a belief which held that God is the uncaused FIRST cause who created the world. He is above and transcend (as you put it) nature and natural laws..

If your definition would apply, that will be to partially first and wholly to third concept.

Now,who do you deal with....A spiritual atheist. Heard that before?

Foly is a spiritual atheist who tends toward naturalist pantheism.

Nature is God. Since Nature exist, God exist.

Your definition Ma'am does not apply to Pantheism concept of God.

Supernatural:
According to dictionary.com
of, relating to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.

According to Wikipedia
The concept of the supernatural encompasses anything that is inexplicable by scientific understanding of the laws of nature but nevertheless argued by believers to exist.

Know who you're dealing with Ma

XxSabrinaxX:

If you advocate for the existence of Osanyin & Sango, you advocate for the existence of supernatural beings!

Sango existed historically. He was the third king of Oyo.

Sango exist naturally as Electric energy.

I see God or divinity in nature.

XxSabrinaxX:

Why don't you just go ahead and email me the rest of the story?

I have a wife already. She has the only right to know me

XxSabrinaxX:

Also, the next time you want to recite this story, you might want to recite it to James Randi!

OR...

...It is science we haven' t been able to explain or understand yet.

Do you even know how unrealistic randi challenge is? Please take time and read submissions from those picked the challenge.

XxSabrinaxX:

This is ALL wishful thinking that has no basis in objective reality!

If ALL this means is that the universe or reality can be explained with some random supernatural moniker, no matter what the nature of the universe is, then its pointless redefining the name of said moniker in a way that will only cause confusion. If its supposed to be a substantiative metaphysical thesis, e.g. The universe as a whole has some kind of consciousness or has supernatural properties or whatever, then its a ridiculous fantasy! It's a really sad play because it adds to the persistent problem of evidence the additional problem of relevance/importance.

Also, SMDHLOL @ those illustrations you gave. Especially the "cow" one. As if you didn't know that religions often codify into supernatural law, things that the priesthood consider common sense. Take Jewish priests for example. They drew correlations between eating shellfish or pig meat and illness, and then codified it into scripture. Not to mention ALL your illustrations are useless anyway because they commit the false equivalence fallacy. The analogies just don't work.

Sorry I am not using Microsoft office. Would have made a count of how many words you have up there. They are off target, and practically useless.

I asked a very important question. And because you are not capable of answering it, you pour down too many words which ain't making any sense or make any attempt at address the question. Playing along all these while, I was expecting you to bring out of best thought.

The philosophical question I asked thrown at you as to know why a God is God....

Outside Godly sense, sacredness of ideas, concepts and things cut across all social life. Which made me ask the pertinent question, why do we have a concept called law that is been revered, held as sacred and conferred with authority?

Maybe you will cut the crap and start seeing things as an intellectual person I think you are. Legal system are not religious settings. So please look beyond religiosity.

Why do you prefer money than paper? Afterall both are papers

Why is seal of office held sacred?

Why the difference between between nobles and commoners? After all they are both humans..

The difference lies in worth, authority and value.

When you can't find either of those above in anything, then it remain constant to you. But when you find those qualities above in anything, you will held that thing in high esteem, revere it, worship it and thus become your God.

That is the reason JW thinks nationalism is idol worshipping.

Now, a Yoruba Baba knows the worth, value and acknowledge the authority of a natural entity over a circumstances, society and other entities for that reason, they recognise such entity as Orisa.

Godhead is Authority which Yoruba call Ase.

XxSabrinaxX:

Grow up, Foly . Seriously. You got conned and believed in a fairytale for way too long. It happens. Stop destroying the foundation of discourse. Take your lumps and maybe learn from the experience!

You do not know much anything about religion. That is why you are directionless Ma

XxSabrinaxX:

As for your claims, i'm not going to drag the issue any further. If you feel so confident about it, you could strive to win the million dollars from the James Randi challenge. The only reason i'd respond to you again on this thread is to bust any fallacious logic you may try to present this time.

Vale!

smiley

Logic don suffer. Lok
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:17am On May 12, 2019
tintingz:
Deists don't believe in supernatural, from what I read.

What you read. After reading that you didnt think? Playing safe.

tintingz:
Did they say they are facts?

Hypothesis and theories leads to facts while it can also be thrash away if not found to be true.

It is thrash if it is not fact. Keep your bullshiiit

tintingz:
One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge by James Randi foundation has done the job. Your paranormal are fake and tricks.

At least there was a challenge that your paranormal people fail to demonstrate successfully for decades. grin

How about you sponsor trip so that I can showcase this in US?

And you just heard about Randi, that is why you're brandishing the wiki link over and over again. If you have taken your little time to read content on the link you would discover the challenge has been terminated since 2015. You just showcase you are a pathetic fool.

Even if the challenge is still on, you go finance am? The one that is cost friendly, you abandoned it and push for one in US. You are an idiot.

I know you idiot will give another excuse.

tintingz:
What are the rituals in science?

You tell me.

tintingz:
I'm pointing out the absurdity in your reasoning that medical doctors heal people without attributing any mumbo jumbo spirit to it, they heal people far better than your witch doctors in the bush.

Your witch doctor were not able to know sickle cell was responsible for many deaths of infants but Instead they call it "abiku" that it's some kind of a curse.

Your medical doctor call it sickle cell. Lol

tintingz:
Oga, if you're not ready to present your magicians in public kindly swerve.

Says a coward who is scared of coming out of his hole.

tintingz:
Have you try asking medicals why garri and lime works as anti-malaria before concluding it's the work of the spirits?

The solution is found in Ifa, a spiritual source. The solution itself is not spiritual dumbfuccck.

Why can't you take it to the lab?

tintingz:
We all know Jesus was telling a fairytale/fictional story as a proverb.

We know you are dumb and can't decipher the simplest proverbial message. You always want everything in back and white.

tintingz:
What's Olorun and where is "orun"?

Orun is heaven. What has heaven got to do with sky?

tintingz:
You said your God is not in the sky, right?

I am a deity. Am I living in the sky? Why are you so dumb?

tintingz:
I guess you're out of juice.

A personal God has anthropomorphic characters, Eledumare from my view is not an impersonal God but a personal God, he has wife, children, grandchildren and communicate with humans which is the "Olofi", part of his manifestation.

Olofin is a title. More like Olorun. And that title also applies to Ooni of Ife.. I mean Olofin. So you see how dull you are?

From your own view Eledumare has a wife? I have been arguing with an insane person.

tintingz:
Not like the deist God who has nothing to do with it creation after it created them, it personality is not known.

When did you start having to do with Eledumare? Has he spoken or anyone claim he spoke to them directly? Do you think Olodumare is Yahweh?

tintingz:
Yes I don't know, please tell us the purpose of a tortoise talking in a story?

The whole story is centre on morality duh

tintingz:
Good for you.

Yes because they know they are fictions.

Do you know that some Christians take Adam and Eve story as allegory not literally?

Smh

I am not a Christian.

tintingz:
Alchemy was abandoned because it's not useful to explain the matter of nature and transformation, chemistry then came in and was successful.

Kindly read about Alchemy.

Alchemy was not abandoned. It is expanded and broadened. It is the foundation on which modern chemistry is built on. You are duh.

tintingz:
Lol, you're a clown.

I'm talking about the ancient Greek scholars, they are not mansons.

Pythagoras was

tintingz:
Keep on with your conspiracies.

Keep your dullness with you.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:33am On May 12, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

i argue for the ignorant guests watching the thread. I really don't care about getting you to change your mind by employing entrapment & rhetorics. But when i see someone who does, i call his bluff!

SAVING LIVES. CARRY GO! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 8:34am On May 12, 2019
An Atheist is impervious to know The Supreme Spirit. Seun isn't.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 8:52am On May 12, 2019
tintingz:

Let's look at big picture, what usefulness is your awo/magic/juju etc?

Ask Pope Francis.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 9:29am On May 12, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

And those who want electric energy changed to selectric until The Supreme Spirit illuminates Life with selectronics.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 9:41am On May 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Demonic possession is real.

Demons or evil spirits are offspring of fallen angels and humans according to book of Enoch. They came into existence as a result of sexual intercourse between humans and the angels.
They are allowed to roam the earth as spirit by GOD while their parents are currently bonded in bottomless pit.
They usually possess the weak in spirit and could live in you without you knowing it.

Who allows them to roam? Mtn or www.com? They are the Spirits that Atheists worship without they knowing.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 10:07am On May 12, 2019
You mean you don't that our Jibril El-Sudan is a Jinn and that El-Rufai, Ganduje are Masons?
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 10:14am On May 12, 2019
Invite Tinubu to a Talk. He is a Magician and that too is a Religion other than Muslim.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
Can you do something for me please? I don't like when you call my name over and over in your post. Makes me horn....grow horn lol
No can do, FOLYKAZE! That is my M.O now. And rather than grow horns, i suggest you grow brains. I don't care how you do it!

Hope you had a nice rest?
Beautiful. Took me sheer will to get up off my ass.

Madam, you are putting the cart before the horse. Point is you are trying to put me in a corner.
YOU put yourself in the corner when you brought up Osanyin! The burden of proof is on YOU!

They'd have to water you three times a week if you were dumber than this. Christ!

I was putting the burden on your shoulder after you made the below statement

You are not a skeptic. The statement above tells that if you were a judge, you would not give me a fair hearing. Hence, you summarily dismissed my claim, canceled it by concluding it is false, and had the table turn. Because of this, the burden of proof is on you. Which is proving that my claim is false. You put yourself in that corner, sorry dear.
Cc. LordReed, Martinez39, CAPSLOCKED

You people should come abeg. Ayam not understanding what this man is saying. Does he want to kee me with laff? LMAO.

FOLYKAZE please
a) Define "Claim"
b) Define "Evidence"
c) Define "Burden Of Proof"

FOLYKAZE, perhaps i didn't use the right language, but did you happen to purposely ignore the context in which i made that statement? Probably to justify lifting the burden of your shoulders?

Let me now break it down for you. Watch this:

FOLYKAZE: Osanyin is real
XxSabrinaxX: I don't believe you
FOLYKAZE: Come and see for yourself
XxSabrinaxX: I don't give a damn about your Osanyin. You made an extraordinary claim and the burden is on YOU to prove it. Until you do, your claim is false! I just don't care enough to inconvenience myself to disprove your unproven claim. You have other avenues of proving your claim. Investigation is worthless to ME! I have no duty here.

I don't know where you get this idea that i'm interested in your stories. To save people from being misled by your sense of reasoning: that's my sole purpose here!

Osanyin is made out of the wood. Carved by a craftman just like a doll. That does exist. Even the sound is audible.

What I claimed is that the audio sound is not from an installed audio device.

A doll could talk. But there would be some kind of device installed in it that makes it talk. Such device hasnt been found yet by me after successfully dismantling the doll. So I concluded the source of the sound isn't natural or simply put, it's supernatural.
SMDH!

I'm not talking of the figurine, mister. I'm talking of the deity itself! Afterall, isn't the figurine supposedly the device the deity apparently uses to interact with reality?

The figurine is simply an instrument. A chunk (wasted) of wood. The supernatural source is what you're calling Osanyin!

My goodness!

I have read somewhere else it is a scam. Read about that in 2009 or thereabout. That is 10yrs ago.

I don dey here and in the game he don tay.
It was scam? LOL grin

You obviously didn't read jackshit about the challenge if you think so. What sad excuse didn't those participants give to justify their failure?

a) it wasn't fair? The test conditions were to be agreed upon by the participants: demonstrate your claimed ability under controlled conditions that preclude cheating that beat significant odds. It was stacked towards demonstrating the truth!

b) Their magic powers don't work around non-believers? When Randi had neutral observers he knew he could trust to follow agreed protocols and he used them?

c) Test conditions stopping their powers from working? Apparently, not allowing cheating caused their powers to vanish!

d) the money didn't exist or they didn't do it for the money?....

LOL. And what of supposed psychic Sylvia Brown who claimed she didn't know how to contact Randi? Imagine that!

FOLYKAZE please zip it & take several seats!

The rest of your post here is useless and i won't bother myself that. But i will say, once again, just to drill it into that concrete brain of yours: I have the right to dismiss any extraordinary claim as false until proven otherwise by the proposer of said claim!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 12, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
For one, the conception of God can extend to various levels of abstraction
- as a powerful, human-like, supernatural being
- or as the deification of an esoteric ,
mystical or philosophical entity or category
- as The Ultimate or The Infinite or The One or The Absolute....

.....If your definition would apply, that will be to partially first and wholly to third concept.

Foly is a spiritual atheist who tends toward naturalist pantheism.

Nature is God. Since Nature exist, God exist.

Your definition Ma'am does not apply to Pantheism concept of God.

Supernatural:
According to dictionary.com
of, relating to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.

According to Wikipedia
The concept of the supernatural encompasses anything that is inexplicable by scientific understanding of the laws of nature but nevertheless argued by believers to exist.
SMH

How many fingers am i holding up, FOLYKAZE?

Even if i ignore your disingenous hanky-panky and apply your definition, it still means jackshit!

Know why? Because if something is outside of natural laws, it can't be measured reliably. Which means that any empirical data collected is at best incomplete, rendering it worthless for proving the existence of something. For all we know, what is being observed is part of a completely seperate chain of causality based on laws we are unaware of. What appears as supernatural may in fact simply be natural, we just don't have the ability to determine it as such. Calling it supernatural in that sense is a shameless cop out!

Not to mention that if something doesn't exist within natural law, it is then by definition beyond human comprehension. Even our attempting to measure or observe such a thing would be pointless because it can't be understood by the conventions of rational thought we use to place it within natural law.

Alas, FOLYKAZE, it is still all a big guess. A fantasy! But i know you'll still cry back at me once again cause you can't handle the truth!

Sango exist naturally as Electric energy.

I see God or divinity in nature.
You are starting to sound like a broken record, that skips beats, repeats the same lines & crashes the party.

I have a wife already. She has the only right to know me
Bless your heart. Sarcasm is your bane, eh?

Do you even know how unrealistic randi challenge is? Please take time and read submissions from those picked the challenge.
As you can see from my previous post, i have as a matter of fact, read them extensively. No one has even passed the qualifying pretest which was simpler to set up but could be beaten with good luck. The formal test has never needed to be run and all there is left are the sorry, incoherent excuses the participants, such as yourself, gave.

Sorry I am not using Microsoft office. Would have made a count of how many words you have up there. They are off target, and practically useless.
I don't know if this is supposed to offend me, but right now the only thing offending me is your stubborn gullibility & crass unintelligence

The philosophical question I asked thrown at you as to know why a God is God....

Godhead is Authority which Yoruba call Ase.
FOLYKAZE, when are you going to take the hint, huh? I dont give a Flying Unicorn Carrying Kilishi about what your illustrations imply! Stop acting dyslexic; read and understand what i'm saying!

Look, i think reverence and belonging are cute. Very cute. But they are misplaced when directed towards an indifferent reality! For me, revering random objects & things like the universe would be like revering a house. I live in it, and i like living in it, and it has room for all my stuff. That makes it a nice place to be, but i don't revere it.

I know humans love to attach meanings to things because of reverence, but it makes no difference! There is no connection we are aware of. It simply exists.

Hence,

"Behold the field upon which i grow my fvcks. Lay thine eyes upon it, for it is barren!"
-XxSabrinaxX, May 2019 ©

You do not know much anything about religion. That is why you are directionless Ma
LOL. I'd advise you look away from that mirror to avoid making ironic comments such as these grin grin grin

Logic don suffer
Indeed it has! And you'll do your penance for subjecting logic to torture like this!

PS: I'd stop responding to you, but i'd hate to give the viewers the impression that you're making sense. Cause you're not!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

No can do, FOLYKAZE! That is my M.O now. And rather than grow horns, i suggest you grow brains. I don't care how you do it!

Beautiful. Took me sheer will to get up off my ass.

YOU put yourself in the corner when you brought up Osanyin! The burden of proof is on YOU!

They'd have to water you three times a week if you were dumber than this. Christ!

Cc. LordReed, Martinez39, CAPSLOCKED

You people should come abeg. Ayam not understanding what this man is saying. Does he want to kee me with laff? LMAO.

FOLYKAZE please
a) Define "Claim"
b) Define "Evidence"
c) Define "Burden Of Proof"

FOLYKAZE, perhaps i didn't use the right language, but did you happen to purposely ignore the context in which i made that statement? Probably to justify lifting the burden of your shoulders?

Let me now break it down for you. Watch this:

FOLYKAZE: Osanyin is real
XxSabrinaxX: I don't believe you
FOLYKAZE: Come and see for yourself
XxSabrinaxX: I don't give a damn about your Osanyin. You made an extraordinary claim and the burden is on YOU to prove it. Until you do, your claim is false! I just don't care enough to inconvenience myself to disprove your unproven claim. You have other avenues of proving your claim. Investigation is worthless to ME! I have no duty here.

I don't know where you get this idea that i'm interested in your stories. To save people from being misled by your sense of reasoning: that's my sole purpose here!

SMDH!

I'm not talking of the figurine, mister. I'm talking of the deity itself! Afterall, isn't the figurine supposedly the device the deity apparently uses to interact with reality?

The figurine is simply an instrument. A chunk (wasted) of wood. The supernatural source is what you're calling Osanyin!

My goodness!

It was scam? LOL grin

You obviously didn't read jackshit about the challenge if you think so. What sad excuse didn't those participants give to justify their failure?

a) it wasn't fair? The test conditions were to be agreed upon by the participants: demonstrate your claimed ability under controlled conditions that preclude cheating that beat significant odds. It was stacked towards demonstrating the truth!

b) Their magic powers don't work around non-believers? When Randi had neutral observers he knew he could trust to follow agreed protocols and he used them?

c) Test conditions stopping their powers from working? Apparently, not allowing cheating caused their powers to vanish!

d) the money didn't exist or they didn't do it for the money?....

LOL. And what of supposed psychic Sylvia Brown who claimed she didn't know how to contact Randi? Imagine that!

FOLYKAZE please zip it & take several seats!

The rest of your post here is useless and i won't bother myself that. But i will say, once again, just to drill it into that concrete brain of yours: I have the right to dismiss any extraordinary claim as false until proven otherwise by the proposer of said claim!

Brilliant as usual. I want to be this brilliant when I grow up. LoL!

5 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by TheArranger(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't know if these spiritualists often hear themselves when they talk. I've just been cracking up reading this thread grin.

Big ups to tintingz & XxSabrinaXx. They're really taking that guy to school Lol.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low / God Is Dead - The Abandonment Of Faith In Europe. / What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 295
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.