Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. (8720 Views)

If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 2:26pm On May 13, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
At what point did God created the soul according to the bible?

We only have the body and spirit.
It's not like as if, I am revealing any great secret, but Ezekiel 18:20, in the Bible, even attests that the soul that sinneth, it, according to God's rule, shall die

When you look at the dark side, careful you must be, for when the dark side looks back too to stare.

Read this FOLYKAZE. Do you ever recoil back, when watching something gruesome happening in real life or maybe just on a TV screen slash internet, like in a horror film or something. If you do, well that's your spirit not wanting to be needlessly grieved. Sometimes, you protect the gateway to your spirit man because you might not necessarily want to relive or remember that moment, so you block any avenue, contact or link to that thing happening or going on at that moment.

FOLYKAZE:
I have a document here by JW. It argues that an animated body is the soul. And that it is a not distinctive entity like body or soul.

The argument is approved by someone verses in the Bible where souls are uses in place of head, or living person or individual
It is ruach, the Spirit from God, that keeps the human body animated. When the spirit, as in the breath, returns back to God, the body slumps and the soul goes into comatose. It is similar to a TV animated cartoon reverting to a cartoon strip on a comic book or magazine paper.

What Makes Man?
Or better still what is man FOLYKAZE?
Man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a Body and possessing a Soul, so Man is made up of Body, Soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet) and Spirit.
The Soul has the body and the spirit on each opposite sides of it. In a nutshell, Man essentially, is a spirit being with a soul, housed, encapsulated, and/or wrapped up, in a human being body suit

The spirit and soul have different faculties, and so the faculties of the spirit, comprises of Fellowship, Conscience, Discernment or Intuition, whilst the faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions and the Body has 5 faculties of senses, which are, to see via the eyes, hear via the ears, feel via applicable part of the body, smell via the nose and taste via the mouth.

Mind you FOLYKAZE, the Soul is the most important existence of Man and that is why the battle is and always has been about or over the Soul. All attacks, are ultimately targeted at and for the Soul. Now, the Soul is the first medium key component of Man created by God and Man is tickled and accessed through this same Soul by way of the body and spirit. The Soul, in effective, is the mediator between the body and spirit

The different faculties in the Soul waits, to pick up signals coming from the relevant and/or applicable faculties in the Body and the Spirit. This crucial bit of information FOLYKAZE, is very important to grasp, that the Soul receives from the Body and deposits into the Spirit. Whatever the Body reads or sees via the eyes, hears via the ears, feels via applicable part of the body, smells via the nose and talks or tastes via the mouth is picked up by the Soul and deposited into the Spirit. The Spirit then, upon receiving things from the Soul, has to deal with or process what the Soul has deposited into its laps.

This is why regulation is very important. It is why we ought to control and oversee what the Soul is picking up from or picking up with the senses. If you have to by all means, eat the chicken or fish, then its necessary to know when and how to spit out the bones, or if it's straw to eat, then know when and how to spit out the sticks, alternatively, if it's liquor to drink, and you cant hold it down so you don't throw it up, then know how or when to stay away from the liquor

The devil has no power, except with and in the dark, so I'll advise the curious to distance self from the dark, to save yourself from misery, but if hellbent on dining with the devil, then make sure you've got a long spoon to eat with.

FOLYKAZE:
Could soul relate to inner self, Ori in Yoruba spirituality. Note, Ori is consciousness.
Yes absolutely, of course, it could and does.
You surely would have noted from the above, that consciousness, which in Yoruba spirituality is ori, is a sub faculty of the Soul, as it's one part of the mind, with the mind itself, being one, out of the 5 main faculties of the Soul

FOLYKAZE, on a sideline, how many types of love, is there, in Yoruba spirituality? Please name or list them

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

The uncaused cause, infinite one and other tags there God has transcend time, energy, space nature.

Refer to the definition of supernatural from your madam.

You refused to accept my offer to inspect. You coward have no say

Inconsequential. It is a dead challenge. Come with something alive.

You always wish. How old are you? 16?

You dont make enough money that will enable you to travel?

Please shut up you idiot.

Read the conversation again you idiot.

Have you heard names like Kokumo, Duro, Okuta, Olebo, etc.

These are names that prove abiku issues has been solved.

How would you solve sickle cell?

Here is the excuse. Swerve abeg

Yawn

Esoteric messages keep info secret.

You are too dull.

How could you expect proverbial messages to be real literally?

Sky is ofurufu dumfvck!!!

We are both God.

Olofin mean the owner of law. It is a rank in Ife that belongs to Ooni

There is nothing to correct. You read nonsense.

Obatala and Oduduwa gave birth to Yemoja.

Yemoja and Aginju gave birth to Orungan

Orungan had sex with Yemoja which seed are Olokun, Aje, Osoosi, Oya, oko and dada

Yemoja is the simply is water
Olokun is salty water
Osun is fresh water
Oya is water vapour.

Now put the dot together.

Yawn

Don't ask me to tell you. Go and read

He was in Egypt learning mathematics in a temple.

Is temple a school?

Ok.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

A LOT

Take your time and jump out of the hole.

What are the difference?

Having a truck loads of words doesn't make it more meaningful than a short and precise statement.

XxSabrinaxX:

It isn't. Go back to my previous posts. Ain't repeating myself

How would anyone repeat an already shattered and shredded points which have long been thrown into the dustbin before you could fly it.

Sis, I have employed three good definitions from different sources. They all kept saying the same thing but you want me to accept your illogical fallacy cooked out of your as.ss

This is another definition of supernatural from wikitionary:
Supernatural typically refers to unexplained or non-natural forces and phenomena.

That makes it fifth definition is at all I am going to add mine.

The fallacy you cropped out of your as.s is dined with misrepresented and misinformed details from Abrahamic worldview.

Life is more than Abrahamic nonsense.

XxSabrinaxX:

LOL. What?

Yes, if you can't provide explanation through natural science, the phenomena simply remains supernatural.

XxSabrinaxX:

Cc. Johnydon

Come, I dey suspect you be troublesome woman. You go fight your neighbours here and there with the way you call attention on yourself.

XxSabrinaxX:

You should delete that app

After you have deleted dictionary.com, Wikipedia.com and wikitionary.com database.

Supernatural typically refers to unexplained or non-natural forces and phenomena.

XxSabrinaxX:
*sigh*

The sad part is i can't agree with you here cos we'll both be wrong!

I'm not even going to repeat myself. Go back to my previous posts.

You are the only one that will take the blow, your cheer group ain't going to save you Ma.

The force that produce the audio sound is unexplainable, therefore it is from a supernatural source.

You can choke your beyond "energy, time, space and other gaebage" back into your as.s

XxSabrinaxX:

No. What is it YOU don't understand? I've been repeating ad nauseum that when something operates outside natural laws, it doesn't necessarily mean supernatural. In fact, we don't know! It could simply be the suspension of natural laws (not necessarily supernatural) or science we cannot yet understand. If you say its supernatural, then investigation is pointless because we verify facts based on natural laws. Thus, we have no way of verifying if its true or false!

Madam you are cornered, stop beating a dead horse

If you have problem verifying supernaturals, then go and update your science.

XxSabrinaxX:

Man, you're.... Oh god, i'm restraining myself so as not to mock the living daylights out of you

Resort to ad hominem, it won't help your course.

XxSabrinaxX:

OK

It is anecdotal evidence @bold. Anecdotal evidence proves nothing.

This is a non-sequitur fallacy. Even if i accept that Sango had the ability to control lightning, that doesn't make HIM lightning!

Personification.

United States of America is called Uncle Sam
Germany is personified as Germania
Greece is personified as Hellas
Law is personified as Lady Justice
Nature is personified as Mother Nature.

What problem do you have with any of the above?

I have gone to the court and seen time without number when my lawyer friend would try to explain issues with Lady justice. He would tell us the story of how Lady justice is blindfolded, had a sword and a balance scale. All those stories is referring to Justice and fairness. Personification helps to convey a story in human nature.

No issue with that.

Have you been to Yemoja shrine and notice the way the priestess is been praised?

Yeye o
Omi o.

Meaning Oh Mother!
Oh water!

This tells that what they are calling Yemoja is simply representation of water. The mother there speaks about the bountiful of life in water and how the whole living thing depend on it for survival.

Pick up a book that speaks about Sango. Read the praises and you will find that Sango is personification of lightning and thunder.

You should have seek basic knowledge of Sango nature instead of embarrassing yourself here.

XxSabrinaxX:

I was just having fun, FOLY. And you're just killing my vibe

I don't mean to.

Just broaden your view next time. Be open minded to learning new things

XxSabrinaxX:

Bwahahaha! Ee dey pain am grin grin

Seriously I didn't read the ton of crap you vomited in your previous post about Randi challenge. Even if it is still on, there is no way we can make it happen. Who go finance trip there? Shey na your sweet 16 praise singer?

XxSabrinaxX:

Another non-sequitur. Mixed up with special pleading.

Answer my questions.

XxSabrinaxX:

I don't worship money, FOLYKAZE. I spend it. It is vital, sure, but that in NO way makes it a GOD to me.

The fact that you acknowledge the worth of money means you are worshipping it and it is your God.

Why ain't you wiping your as.ss with dollar note?

Jesus warned his followers against worshipping two masters. Jehovah and money.

In that context, how do you think people worship money? By simply acknowledging it worth.

Money is the God of new age.... Deal with it.

You can deny it, but won't change the fact.

XxSabrinaxX:
There is nothing remotely supernatural going on here. Money doesn't fall from the sky. Instead it is printed. All these connections you're trying to make aren't necessary. Like Occam said, the simpler explanations are the ones with more basis in reality. When you hold money in your hand, what do you call it? Money! Besides ALL this is still a false equivalence in the face of our ongoing argument!

Your perception of what God is beclouds your intelligence.

God does not necessarily have to come from the sky

You see, money is printed just like a every other paper but it is worthy more than other papers.

Like I said earlier, worthiness, sacredness, authority and reverence is what makes god a god.

Meaning, any object or person that you revere, hold in high esteem (sacred), acknowledge it worth, and perceive to have authority over you is your object of worship and your God.

Worship simply mean acknowledging the worth of someone or something. It doesn't necessarily mean making sacrifices and rituals and forming a religion around it.

Beyoncé recently said Fela Anikulapo is her god. Do you think she meant Fela lives in the sky and have some superficial attributes? Or she hold Fela in a high esteem and see him as authority in afro-pop music?

Below is from wikipedia
Worship is an act of devotion usually directed towards a deity. An act of worship may be performed individually, in an informal or formal group, or by a designated leader . Such acts may involve honoring . [1]

Etymology
The word is derived from the Old English weorþscipe, meaning to venerate "worship, honour shown to an object , [2] which has been etymologised as " worthiness or worth-ship" —to give, at its simplest, worth to something.

You my dear, the facts available from definition and etymological analysis of the word "worship", you are found guilty of worshipping the God of the new age, Money. Even when you are doing it and do not know specifically what you are doing, you are still guilty. There is no ignorance in our law. And you are sentenced to two years imprisonment in Library where you will toil your ass.ss reading and understanding simple terminologies.

I suspect you founded your atheism on Abrahamic religion. When you meet people outside that premise, you will look like a fool to them. And that is what you are showcasing Ma.

XxSabrinaxX:
See above please. Time will not permit me to draw out all the logical fallacies from the mess above.

SMH crying for you, sir!

The babblings of a confused Neanderthal

Do more reading, at least you will know how to backoff esp when you are on the loosing end.

And your attitude. Iwa pele in most important.

XxSabrinaxX:
As you can see i'm going nowhere. I said you will do your penance for your crimes of abuse against logic. Keep cranking out those fallacies and i'll keep exposing them. LOL grin

Lol. You are exposing your gigantic ignorance.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2019
tintingz:

Ok.

I don put you in ignore mode tay tay. Want to only take you where Isese appears.

You can now join the league of likers and praise singer like your sweet 16 brother.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It's not like as if, I am revealing any great secret, but Ezekiel 18:20, in the Bible, even attests that the soul that sinneth, it, according to God's rule, shall die

Revealing the Bible verse where God injected 'soul' into the moulded body of Adam or man would be a great service because such doesn't exist base on what i know of.

The verse you quote above has no relevance to the question asked. In fact, the soul in that context is not definite. It could applies to living being, person or individual.

Let me use the passage in book of genesis 2:7, the verse explained that after God breathe into the inanimate craft, it became a living soul. Some translations use the word living being.

That verse above indicates that a 'soul' is an animated person or simply living being. It clearly shows that soul is not a distinctive material.

And when you look at Ecclesiastes 11:5, it reads: As you do not know how spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with a child,...

If there has been an entity called soul, the bible verse above would have mentioned it. However, it pointed out that a foetus is only animated with spirit. When the spirit comes into it, it become a living soul.

Deut 46:18, the verse noted that Leah bores sixteen 'souls' to Jacob. Another translation uses persons in place of soul.

The above proves a soul is a complete animated person.

MuttleyLaff:
It is ruach, the Spirit from God, that keeps the human body animated. When the spirit, as in the breath, returns back to God, the body slumps and the soul goes into comatose. It is similar to a TV animated cartoon reverting to a cartoon strip on a comic book or magazine paper.

I disagree sir.

Remember me the prophet God asked to bring back to life dry bones. Can't remember the name... He don tay I enter church or read anything outside Ecclesiastes and proverb in the bible.

The prophet brought back life into a dry bone. At no time was soul mentioned in the process of resurrection.

MuttleyLaff:
What Makes Man?
Or better still what is man FOLYKAZE?
Man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a Body and possessing a Soul, so Man is made up of Body, Soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet) and Spirit.
The Soul has the body and the spirit on each opposite sides of it. In a nutshell, Man essentially, is a spirit being with a soul, housed, encapsulated, and/or wrapped up, in a human being body suit

That is if soul is 'self'

MuttleyLaff:
The spirit and soul have different faculties, and so faculties of the spirit, comprises of Fellowship, Conscience, Discernment or Intuition, whilst the faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions and the Body has 5 faculties of senses, which are, to see via the eyes, hear via the ears, feel via applicable part of the body, smell via the nose and taste via the mouth.

Guy you don join one of these mystic christian churches. Where did you find the above in the bible?

MuttleyLaff:
Mind you FOLYKAZE, the Soul is the most important existence of Man and that is why the battle is and always has been about or over the Soul. All attacks, are ultimately targeted at and for the Soul. Now, the Soul is the first medium key component of Man created by God and Man is tickled and accessed through this same Soul by way of the body and spirit. The Soul, in effective, is the mediator between the body and spirit

The different faculties in the Soul waits, to pick up signals coming from the relevant and/or applicable faculties in the Body and the Spirit. This crucial bit of information FOLYKAZE, is very important to grasp, that the Soul receives from the Body and deposits into the Spirit. Whatever the Body reads or sees via the eyes, hears via the ears, feels via applicable part of the body, smells via the nose and talks or tastes via the mouth is picked up by the Soul and deposited into the Spirit. The Spirit then, upon receiving things from the Soul, has to deal with or process what the Soul has deposited into its laps.

This is why regulation is very important. It is why we ought to control and oversee what the Soul is picking up from or picking up with the senses. If you have to by all means, eat the chicken or fish, then its necessary to know when and how to spit out the bones, or if it's straw to eat, then know when and how to spit out the sticks, alternatively, if it's liquor to drink, and you cant hold it down so you don't throw it up, then know how or when to stay away from the liquor

The devil has no power, except with and in the dark, so I'll advise the curious to distance self from the dark, to save yourself from misery, but if hellbent on dining with the devil, then make sure you've got a long spoon to eat with.

No bible backing

MuttleyLaff:
Yes absolutely, of course, it could and does.
You surely would have noted from the above, that consciousness, which in Yoruba spirituality is ori, is a sub faculty of the Soul, as it's one part of the mind, with the mind itself, being one, out of the 5 main faculties of the Soul

I really can't it explain if consciousness is part of the brain or if it stands alone outside brain.

What I know if that our purpose here is to experience.

Awaye wa na oja ni. Bi aba n'aja tan, a fabo sile.

Meaning we are on earth to trade, after trading, we all return home.

Aragbe laye. We trade to be on earth.

Trade there is to have experience.

MuttleyLaff:
on a sideline, how many types of love, is there, in Yoruba spirituality? Please name or list them

Seriously, I have cut across love as a subject in Ifa. Maybe there are, I don't know. Let me call Pastor Aio and Ogbo ato they may help
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

I don put you in ignore mode tay tay. Want to only take you where Isese appears.

You can now join the league of likers and praise singer like your sweet 16 brother.

LoL! This from the hoŕny donderhead that all but said he wants to fuçk XxSabrinaxX. Confirmed dolt. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 1:13pm On May 14, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
Revealing the Bible verse where God injected 'soul' into the moulded body of Adam or man would be a great service because such doesn't exist base on what i know of.
You are using the expression of facts wrongly FOLYKAZE because the "soul" was created along with the "body", it is the "spirit", (i.e. ruach or breadth of God) correctly that was injected into the moulded body of Adam, as in, via Adam's nostril

FOLYKAZE:
The verse you quote above has no relevance to the question asked. In fact, the soul in that context is not definite. It could applies to living being, person or individual.
Be careful what you wish for, you know I could stuff you up until you choke on them, verses that are relevant and back up this.

FOLYKAZE:
Let me use the passage in book of genesis 2:7, the verse explained that after God breathe into the inanimate craft, it became a living soul. Some translations use the word living being.

That verse above indicates that a 'soul' is an animated person or simply living being. It clearly shows that soul is not a distinctive material.

And when you look at Ecclesiastes 11:5, it reads: As you do not know how spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with a child,...

If there has been an entity called soul, the bible verse above would have mentioned it. However, it pointed out that a foetus is only animated with spirit. When the spirit comes into it, it become a living soul.

Deut 46:18, the verse noted that Leah bores sixteen 'souls' to Jacob. Another translation uses persons in place of soul.

The above proves a soul is a complete animated person.
"For the word of God is living and active.
Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow.
It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
"
- Hebrews 4:12

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."
- 1 Corinthians 15:45

Do you understand the difference and meaning of 1 Corinthians 15:45's above "living soul" and "quickening spirit" huh?

FOLYKAZE:
I disagree sir.

Remember me the prophet God asked to bring back to life dry bones. Can't remember the name... He don tay I enter church or read anything outside Ecclesiastes and proverb in the bible.
Ezekiel, and church by the wa, that is ekklesia, is organic and not a physical structure or building. You can disagree as long as you like, it doesnt change the facts.

FOLYKAZE:
The prophet brought back life into a dry bone. At no time was soul mentioned in the process of resurrection.

That is if soul is 'self'
"And you should not be afraid of those killing the body but not being able to kill the soul.
Indeed rather you should fear the One being able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.
"
- Matthew 10:28

Asides Matthew 10:28 above, can you now appreciate me earlier saying, the Soul is the most important existence of Man and that is why the battle is and always has been about or over the Soul. All attacks, are ultimately targeted at and/or for the Soul.

FOLYKAZE, the prophet was carried away by the Spirit of the LORD to a valley filled with bones, all this was in a state of vision

FOLYKAZE:
Guy you don join one of these mystic christian churches. Where did you find the above in the bible?
You're asking because yo know its all true, isnt it?

FOLYKAZE:
No bible backing
Wrong, loadsa bible backing more than you'd ever imagine

FOLYKAZE:
I really can't it explain if consciousness is part of the brain or if it stands alone outside brain.

What I know if that our purpose here is to experience.
Yes, gain experience on God's terms and way or gain it our terms and way. Man chose the latter and the rest is obviously now history

Consciousness is part of the mind. We are conscious because we have minds. What comes out of the heart and mind is processed in the brain inconjunction with the soul, influenced by either the body or spirit. The faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions

FOLYKAZE:
Awaye wa na oja ni. Bi aba n'aja tan, a fabo sile.

Meaning we are on earth to trade, after trading, we all return home.

Aragbe laye. We trade to be on earth.

Trade there is to have experience.
Yes oo, as Earth is a market place and school, whilst experience is the hardest kind of teacher of all. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.

FOLYKAZE:
Seriously, I have cut across love as a subject in Ifa. Maybe there are, I don't know. Let me call Pastor Aio and Ogbo ato they may help
On the sideline, wanted to point out that interestingly, the Greeks understood love to be of almost seven types of it. I put it at eight. Was wondering what love is in, how many is it etcetera in Yoruba cosmos

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 14, 2019
Its touching him cheesy. He didn't want to hold back before. The guy don frustrate grin grin grin

FOLYKAZE:

Sis, I have employed three good definitions from different sources. They all kept saying the same thing but you want me to accept your illogical fallacy cooked out of your as.ss
The Oxford dictionary defines supernatural as: "(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature; a supernatural being.

If you'd settle down and pretend to be intelligent for a second, you'll see that i've actually been arguing based on YOUR definition of the word! However, the problem is you lack basic understanding of science & physics for phenomena you do not understand. Hence, your incorrigible abuse of the word. The laws of nature are absolute & immutable. If anything can occur in this universe, it is because the laws of physics allow it. Therefore any event, regardless of how unusual it is, is in fact a "natural" phenomenon. At best, it could just be a suspension of the natural laws. We lack the capacity to understand what is beyond the natural.

Science studies the natural world and creates models that accurately reflects its observations. It cannot investigate the supernatural directly since, by definition, it is beyond the realm of science I.E the natural world. It is not to duty of science to prove a negative! Your argument was always, and will continue to be, DEAD on arrival.

Yes, if you can't provide explanation through natural science, the phenomena simply remains supernatural.
This is a presupposition fallacy. The universe follows natural laws not supernatural laws.

I bite my thumb at you, sir!

Come, I dey suspect you be troublesome woman. You go fight your neighbours here and there with the way you call attention on yourself.
Don't be disillusioned, FOLYKAZE. I desire NO help! I desire that people see your argument and bite their thumbs with me. I'm not asking for submissions. I bet you weren't expecting me to whack you like this, huh?

Flip the pages of the thread back a little and you'll see how people have been making fun of you. You sound so stupid. If so many people want to tell you you're a dumb piece of shiit, maybe the problem is you!

The force that produce the audio sound is unexplainable, therefore it is from a supernatural source.
Stop trying to sound smart. You're hurting yourself.

@bold is a non-sequitur and i've explained ad nauseum why it is such.

Madam you are cornered, stop beating a dead horse

If you have problem verifying supernaturals, then go and update your science.
LOL. I'm cornered?! grin

Haven't you been reading? You keep claiming the source is
supernatural but you haven't demonstrated how! Simply saying its not natural is not enough!

Indeed there should be seperate water fountains, bathrooms, seats in buses for special dullards like you.

Resort to ad hominem, it won't help your course.
Should i send you an apology letter?

The same "ad hominem" you are accusing me of is what brought me to you on this thread for you were abusing NPComplete, tintingz and LordReed, calling them cowards.

LOL. Ad hominem. How long did it take you to come up with that? grin

Personification.

United States of America is called Uncle Sam
Germany is personified as Germania...
Still a false equivalence in the face of your ongoing argument

Try again

Seriously I didn't read the ton of crap you vomited in your previous post about Randi challenge.
Of course. The truth is bitter cheesy. NO ONE could pass the challenge even after half a century!

E pain am die grin grin

The fact that you acknowledge the worth of money means you are worshipping it and it is your God.
No amount of money can cure conditions like Tay Sachs or EB.

Just because people "worship" money doesn't make it omnipotent. Haven't you met rich men whose lives are miserable? God(s) are limitless in nature. Money has limits.

Can you finally see why i've been calling this line of argument a false equivalence?

FOLYKAZE:
Is that all? cheesy

"If AnY eVeNt Is NoT nAtUrAl, It Is SuPeRnAtUrAl!", FOLYKAZE types, running his fingers through his neckbeard and brushing garri crumbs onto his prodigious stomach. He leans back with a satisfied sigh beneath the shade of his hut, his bespoke lounge creaking slightly. He smiles, pleased with his statement. For he is the only man who can scientifically understand the supernatural, and his opinions will surely enlighten the masses. They will throng about his inbox, desperate for approval of what event is supernatural, and wait with bated breath for his verdict.

Seriously. That is how you sound like.

Cc. CAPSLOCKED, Martinez39, budaatum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 4:23pm On May 14, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

"If AnY eVeNt Is NoT nAtUrAl, It Is SuPeRnAtUrAl!", FOLYKAZE types.
I hope he's paying you for educating him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 14, 2019
budaatum:
I hope he's paying you for educating him.
Unfortunately no cry
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Its touching him cheesy. He didn't want to hold back before. The guy don frustrate grin grin grin

The very moment I found you were stealing materials and using it without referencing the author, you have exposed yourself as "fraud".

Took sometimes and ran a plagiarism check after discovering your attempt to shift post and also found some contradictions in your posts.

I respect alot of people on this forum, but from the moment you went stealing intellectual properties to form intellectual prowess, you have lost every bit of respect I have for you.

Give your inputs so that people may learn, not to win an argument where you won't wear any crown or paid a prize.

XxSabrinaxX:
The Oxford dictionary defines supernatural as: "(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature; a supernatural being.

If you'd settle down and pretend to be intelligent for a second, you'll see that i've actually been arguing based on YOUR definition of the word! However, the problem is you lack basic understanding of science & physics for phenomena you do not understand. Hence, your incorrigible abuse of the word. The laws of nature are absolute & immutable. If anything can occur in this universe, it is because the laws of physics allow it. Therefore any event, regardless of how unusual it is, is in fact a "natural" phenomenon. At best, it could just be a suspension of the natural laws. We lack the capacity to understand what is beyond the natural.

Science studies the natural world and creates models that accurately reflects its observations. It cannot investigate the supernatural directly since, by definition, it is beyond the realm of science I.E the natural world. It is not to duty of science to prove a negative! Your argument was always, and will continue to be, DEAD on arrival.

1. The colored statement is stolen from quora.

2. I understand natural science and law of physics. Even when I am not a scientist, I have carefully defined the word 'supernatural' in the first place on this thread as "natural unexplained phenomena." which negates the copied/stolen fallacy in your previous post that defined supernatural as "beyond or transcend nature".

Meanwhile, supernatural does not transcend or beyond nature or natural law, that 'beyond/transcendent definition applies to praeternatural

And for the umpteen time, supernatural doesn't mean an event oppose or violate natural law, it simply mean we do not understand it yet,probably there could be some explanation in the future.

More like in the past, somewhere around 100yrs ago, natural phenomenon like flood, drought, plague of disease and natural disasters were considered as supernaturals until those phenomenon were explainable after which they become a natural events.

3. At the bolded, praeternatural is defined as the event/manifestation that is beyond or transcend nature. Supernatural however is an event/manifestation that is inexplicable by scientific understanding of natural world. The grey area that is debated is if supernatural is "nature" that cannot be explain yet/presently OR beyond nature at can never be explained scientifically.

From the definition in my first post on this thread, I assert that supernatural simply mean natural phenomena which are not explainable yet.

Since findings have shown in the past that supernatural claims are actually natural event in present days, therefore, supernatural would logically mean a natural unexplainable event/manifestation.
Or better put, a natural phenomena that is scientifically inexplicable.

XxSabrinaxX:
Don't be disillusioned, FOLY. I desire NO help! I desire that people see your argument and bite their thumbs with me. I'm not asking for submissions. I bet you weren't expecting me to whack you like this, huh?

Flip the pages of the thread back a little and you'll see how people have been making fun of you. You sound so stupid. If so many people want to tell you you're a dumb piece of shiit, maybe the problem is you!

And the only way of achieving your purpose is by stealing?

And who are these people making fun of me? The ones that were on your side from inception? We do not have objective commenter here dear. Most people posting on this thread are from your cheer group.

XxSabrinaxX:
LOL. I'm cornered?! grin

Haven't you been reading? You keep claiming the source is
supernatural but you haven't demonstrated how! Simply saying its not natural is not enough!

1. Sound naturally should have a source. I had dismantled Osanyin in the past. All notable source of sound like whistle, audio device or pipe that could allow flow of air cannot be found installed in it. Also, the sound is not from the priest (as priest could stand at a distance away from the Osanyin). That answers your how question and it explains why I concluded the sound is from a supernatural source

2. At the emboldened, it is settled by the definition of supernatural below.

You are really pathetic dear. You keep repeating not natural is enough when Dictionary defines not natural, non-natural, and unnatural as supernatural.

XxSabrinaxX:
Should i send you an apology letter?

The same "ad hominem" you are accusing me of is what brought me to you on this thread for you were abusing NPComplete, tintingz and LordReed, calling them cowards.

LOL. Ad hominem. How long did it take you to come up with that? grin

I am not accusing you of ad hominem. I am simply informing you it won't help your cause.

They called for evidence of supernatural, one is staring at their face, asking for inspection, and they couldn't face it headlong. You were only exempted from been tagged a coward because you gave an understandable and acceptable reasons why you couldn't pick the challenge. What was there excuses? They have none which is reason I ignored them.

XxSabrinaxX:
Still a false equivalence in the face of your ongoing argument

Try again

You probably didn't know things are been personified and personification is acceptable out there.

XxSabrinaxX:
Of course. The truth is bitter cheesy. NO ONE could pass the challenge even after half a century!

E pain am die grin grin

Yawn!!! The challenge is dead. It doesn't worth it. Come with something better.

XxSabrinaxX:
No amount of money can cure conditions like Tay Sachs or EB.

Just because people "worship" money doesn't make it omnipotent.
Haven't you met rich men whose lives are miserable? God(s) are limitless in nature. Money has limits.

Can you finally see why i've been calling this line of argument a false equivalence?

1. The colored statement is plagiarized word for word from quora. You are a shameless thief.

2. Omni's (potent, science and presence) attribution are characteristics of a monotheism concept of God alone. According to Wikipedia
Monotheistic religions generally attribute omnipotence to only the deity of their faith. In the monotheistic philosophies of
Abrahamic religions , omnipotence is often listed as one of a deity's characteristics among many, including omniscience , omnipresence , and omnibenevolence .

It is a logical fallacy to posit that money is not God because it does not have omnipotent attribute. Nature worshippers do not attribute the omnis to their object of worship.

Moreso, acknowledging the worth of money means you are worshipping it. The fact that you worship it makes it your God.

3. Worshiping or acknowledging the worth of money does not necessary mean one would be superficially rich. Infact, it is the poor who care much, cherish, hold in high esteem and venerate paper bills. The rich careless. The rich only focus on enjoying life, not making a kill for money.

4. Which God is limitless? Do you even think at all? Even Yahweh which you seem to be tilted toward have His limits. He was the El shad ai, God of the hills. He couldn't win war on the plains. Get a bible and read one instead of posting fallacy around.

The power of a God is limited to its domain. Olokun does not have authority over the desert. Ra does not have authority over darkness. There is limitation, the limitless fallacy was probably cooked from your ass.ss

XxSabrinaxX:
Is that all? cheesy

[i]"If AnY eVeNt Is NoT nAtUrAl, It Is SuPeRnAtUrAl!",

Wiktionary.

I shouldn't have responded to your shameless attempt at stealing. All the contents are fraudulently sourced. And you are a very dishonest person.

You see I look beyond your stolen material and countered your argument. I should have ignored you immediately and let your praise singers live with their foolery. Unless you apologise for plagiarising, you are out rightly ignored.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by TheArranger(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2019
Some people get bad mouth 4 this thread sha.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by TheArranger(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Back in the days, I used to very patient but I just grew tired. I remember P.axonel, a supposed christian, telling me that witchcraft doesn't exist. How can you claim to be a christian and not believe in witchcraft? He later claimed that according to the bible, God does not answer prayers. He also said that if you earnestly wish for something, then you have prayed. That's prayer to him. Instead of these people to admit that their beliefs are bullcrap, they try to twist and redefine to conform with reality and moral norms which makes them all the more stupid.

A muslim lady, after hearing the part of the quran that says men should scourge their wives, she said, surprisingly, that "scourge" can be interpreted differently and it could mean "to deprive your wife good privileges." So absurd. I wonder if they ever listen to themselves to grasp how ridiculous they sound when they keep twisting and redefining their absurd beliefs to suit obvious realities, scientific truths and moral norms that are contrary to their holy book. They could have just been sincere to simply say that their beliefs are absurd.
Asin guy they have NO direction. Their indoctrination was intense. Rather than discard old beliefs, they'll conjure up stories, twist the facts and draw false parallels to keep their fairytales alive and relevant. These extraordinary tales by moonlight aren't necessary. Like Ockham said, the simpler explanations are always the legit one

I wish people like this Foly dude would just listen and open their eyes for once
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:33am On May 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are using the expression of facts wrongly FOLY because the "soul" was created along with the "body", it is the "spirit", (i.e. ruach or breadth of God) correctly that was injected into the moulded body of Adam, as in, via Adam's nostril

There was no mentioned of the embolden in the scripture. Could it be I couldn't find it in my own version of genesis?

MuttleyLaff:
Be careful what you wish for, you know I could stuff you up until you choke on them, verses that are relevant and back up this.

"For the word of God is living and active.
Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow.
It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
"
- Hebrews 4:12

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."
- 1 Corinthians 15:45

Do you understand the difference and meaning of 1 Corinthians 15:45's above "living soul" and "quickening spirit" huh?

Since 1 cor 15:45 is the beam light on this subject, permit me to deploy the tactic I used in the past that helped me understand bible more better.

1cor 14:45 in other versions

CSB So it is written, The first man Adam became a living being ; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

CJB In fact, the Tanakh says so: Adam, the first man, became a living human being; but the last “Adam” has become a life-giving Spirit.

CEV The first man was named Adam, and the Scriptures tell us that he was a living person. But Jesus, who may be called the last Adam, is a life-giving spirit.

AMPC Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life].

AMP So it is written [in Scripture], “The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL (an individual);” the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving spirit [restoring the dead to life].

If you noticed carefully, the verses describe soul as Individual, personality, and living being. While the spirit is describe as the animating force.

The difference is not far fetched as the verse in those versions have explained it.

Soul in that contest is a living person, individual or human.

Spirit is the animating force.

And that applies to all the bible verses you quote.

MuttleyLaff:
Ezekiel, and church by the wa, that is ekklesia, is organic and not a physical structure or building. You can disagree as long as you like, it doesnt change the facts.

Thanks for the isipaya. He don tay I open bible

MuttleyLaff:
"And you should not be afraid of those killing the body but not being able to kill the soul.
Indeed rather you should fear the One being able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.
"
- Matthew 10:28

Asides Matthew 10:28 above, can you now appreciate me earlier saying, the Soul is the most important existence of Man and that is why the battle is and always has been about or over the Soul. All attacks, are ultimately targeted at and/or for the Soul.
FOLY, the prophet was carried away by the Spirit of the LORD to a valley filled with bones, all this was in a state of vision

Souls and spirit even though they are not the same can be used interchangeably.

Since body is mentioned, spirit was replaced by soul. I would like to see where body, soul and spirit is mentioned separately in same verse

MuttleyLaff:

You're asking because yo know its all true, isnt it?

You are sounding like a member of the Christian cult. Thought you were a catholic or a mainstream christo

MuttleyLaff:
Wrong, loadsa bible backing more than you'd ever imagine

None given yet

MuttleyLaff:
Yes, gain experience on God's terms and way or gain it our terms and way. Man chose the latter and the rest is obviously now history

Yoruba spirituality holds that one chooses his/her Ori. Akunleyan

MuttleyLaff:
Consciousness is part of the mind. We are conscious because we have minds. What comes out of the heart and mind is processed in the brain inconjunction with the soul, influenced by either the body or spirit. The faculties of the Soul comprises of the Mind (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, and Emotions

Maybe when I have more insight on how consciousness works, I will discuss more on this.

Do you know that Yoruba people believe everything including the inanimate objects like stone or water are conscious? If they are, they don't have brain. So how does their consciousness work?

I will appreciate your view on this

MuttleyLaff:
Yes oo, as Earth is a market place and school, whilst experience is the hardest kind of teacher of all. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.

On the sideline, wanted to point out that interestingly, the Greeks understood love to be of almost seven types of it. I put it at eight. Was wondering what love is in, how many is it etcetera in Yoruba cosmos

Love, I dont think there are.

Please note that I am not an authority on Yoruba spirituality. Not even an Awo. I just love the philosophy as it helps me know my people and know more about my cultural heritage, belief and worldview. This is the reason I invest more time about knowing it more better. There are some things I can't know without been initiated into Awo.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:41am On May 15, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! This from the hoŕny donderhead that all but said he wants to fuçk XxSabrinaxX. Confirmed dolt. LMFAO!

She wasn't offended at my joke. But I was serious. You probably don't know how it feels when your hoe calls your name repeatedly esp when you want to to come.

If I want sex, I pay for it. My subscription on bangbros would last me for good 2yrs.
Im an adult,at liberty to throw advances.

Wait till you reach 18, I go give you continental babes... Chinese are good with whining
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 6:31am On May 15, 2019
LOL. Out of gas soon, @FOLYKAZE? Now you have an excuse to run away right?

1. I'm whiling away my time posting comments on Nairaland,not writing a book or an assignment. Internet chat rooms commentators are not independent authors, NOTHING either of us has said here is original , if someone makes the exact same point you are trying to make why not use it word for word? Especially when you've been making the same point from the beginning? Why reinvent the wheel or when you quote the bible do you use your own words?

2. Your argument was ALWAYS and will continue to be, DEAD on arrival. We do not have capability to fully understand the supernatural. We know something is not natural, but it doesn't make it supernatural. You are just too thick-headed, dogmatic and stubborn to see that there are other options i've already listed. Calling it supernatural is just Confirmation bias!. In all your ramblings and babblings, you are yet to demonstrate the difference btw the supernatural AND the other options i listed to show us how you fully understand the supernatural

3. You can call nature "god" all you like. Does not change the fact that the tag is unnecessary. You've only added unto yourself the burden of proof and none of your analogies do justice to your belief that Nature is God. I hope you won't mind me calling you "Macaroni" from now on!

4. You are a giant hypocrite for calling atheists cowards but refusing to demonstrate your Osanyin on natural grounds under controlled settings. Either way, i don't give a damn really.

Beware now, FOLYKAZE, that you are on my mission list from now on. You, sir, must your brain whether you like it or not!

Cc. Budaatum

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 6:32am On May 15, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

She wasn't offended at my joke. But I was serious. You probably don't know how it feels when your hoe calls your name repeatedly esp when you want to to come.

If I want sex, I pay for it. My subscription on bangbros would last me for good 2yrs.

Wait till you reach 18, I go give you continental babes... Chinese are good with whining

Apparently subtlety flies over your head like a supersonic jet. I was calling out your hypocrisy mister, who gives a shít about your porn subscription?

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 6:35am On May 15, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
There was no mentioned of the embolden in the scripture. Could it be I couldn't find it in my own version of genesis?
If you do some research of your own you will find the proof of this in the bible

FOLYKAZE:
Since 1 cor 15:45 is the beam light on this subject, permit me to deploy the tactic I used in the past that helped me understand bible more better.

1 cor 14:45 in other versions

CSB So it is written, The first man Adam became a living being ; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

CJB In fact, the Tanakh says so: Adam, the first man, became a living human being; but the last “Adam” has become a life-giving Spirit.

CEV The first man was named Adam, and the Scriptures tell us that he was a living person. But Jesus, who may be called the last Adam, is a life-giving spirit.

AMPC Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life].

AMP So it is written [in Scripture], “The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL (an individual);” the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving spirit [restoring the dead to life].

If you noticed carefully, the verses describe soul as Individual, personality, and living being. While the spirit is describe as the animating force.

The difference is not far fetched as the verse in those versions have explained it.

Soul in that contest is a living person, individual or human.

Spirit is the animating force.

And that applies to all the bible verses you quote.
I had previously already said that, it is ruach, the Spirit from God, that keeps the human body animated. I also typed that, when the spirit, as in the breath, returns back to God, the body slumps and the soul goes into comatose. It is similar to a TV animated cartoon moving character reverting to a one dimensional unanimated, as in no more moving cartoon strip character on a comic book or magazine paper.

You still havent been able to tell the distinction between a living soul and quickening spirit because you dont really know what the difference is

FOLYKAZE:
Thanks for the isipaya. He don tay I open bible
Dont be daft. What are friends for, you'll probably do same for me, if shoe was on the other foot

Make it a regularly habit though brushing up the bible, if not you'll get truth decay

FOLYKAZE:
Souls and spirit even though they are not the same can be used interchangeably.

Since body is mentioned, spirit was replaced by soul. I would like to see where body, soul and spirit is mentioned separately in same verse
"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."
- Psalm 51:10

"I pray that God, who gives peace, will make you completely holy. And may your spirit, soul and body be kept healthy and faultless until our Lord Jesus Christ returns."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23

FOLYKAZE, o ye of little faith. As with the Psalm 51:10 verse, the heart is linked with the mind, which is part of the soul

FOLYKAZE:
You are sounding like a member of the Christian cult. Thought you were a catholic or a mainstream christo
Dont get distracted and please dont start deflecting from matter on hand

FOLYKAZE:
None given yet
You will say this, wont you, besides whats the point in me wasting gun powder, huh?

FOLYKAZE:
Yoruba spirituality holds that one chooses his/her Ori. Akunleyan
[img]https://s3/images/cosmos.jpg[/img]
You mean, as in, like that Ori thing, in the top right corner of above screenshot capture grab, huh?

FOLYKAZE:
Maybe when I have more insight on how consciousness works, I will discuss more on this.
If you say so

FOLYKAZE:
Do you know that Yoruba people believe everything including the inanimate objects like stone or water are conscious? If they are, they don't have brain. So how does their consciousness work?

I will appreciate your view on this
It is a good thing they do, as consciousness works in different and diverse ways.
The sea hasnt got a "brain" but it is conscious enough to know when to come to shore and recede?
How is a seed buried in the soil, conscious to know how to die and later spring back to life sprouting, hmm?
Geologists are known to stubbornly maintain that stones are living organisms and so stones like diamond breathe
The Religion forum is conscious of what you type and so with the help of your browser is able to render the content(s) of your typing

Brain is not necessarily always physical, it can be abstract as well. Are you aware that your stomach has a brain, hmm?

FOLYKAZE:
Love, I dont think there are.
Just made my point, about an example or case with a limiting factor, that there are areas of limitation in Yoruba cosmos, like this love thing for example.

FOLYKAZE:
Please note that I am not an authority on Yoruba spirituality. Not even an Awo. I just love the philosophy as it helps me know my people and know more about my cultural heritage, belief and worldview. This is the reason I invest more time about knowing it more better. There are some things I can't know without been initiated into Awo.
You are just as me, I just love the philosophy too, as it helps me know my people and myself better and know more about my cultural heritage, belief and worldview.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 6:40am On May 15, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

A subscription to bangbros isn't the same thing as paying for sex.

Its paying to wànk,... which is sad really when there are websites that stream porn for free. Or better still rump with your wife

Just pointing this out....

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 7:03am On May 15, 2019
Of course, having sex has become overrated since it isnt anymore done properly. Being promiscuous and/or unprincipled in sexual matters is not a virtue, neither is feeling or revealing an overt sexual interest or desire for anyone, on in here or elsewhere, other than your life long partner or yourself

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Of course, having sex has become overrated since it isnt anymore done properly. Being promiscuous and/or unprincipled in sexual matters is not a virtue, neither is feeling or revealing an overt sexual interest or desire for anyone, on in here or elsewhere, other than your life long partner or yourself

Keep your sermon till Sunday.

Sex is life. Thank you
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:53am On May 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Its paying to wànk,... which is sad really when there are websites that stream porn for free. Or better still rump with your wife

self-service is still sex (with myself)

Bangbros provides videos in high dimensions and from professional adult actors/actress. Xvideos is full of bad quality and not professionally shot videos.

And the live stream on bb. Jesus!!!

You havent apologize for breaking my heart, you are ignored
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 7:10am On May 16, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
Keep your sermon till Sunday.
Not about sermonising at all my dear captain Don Juan sire. All I've said can be summarised into sex without mutual love, is a meaningless experience.

FOLYKAZE:
Sex is life. Thank you
Yes, I concur, sex is the gateway to life. Life is not just about sex though, but its true that having sex makes life a lot more fun

XxSabrinaxX:

FOLYKAZE:
Wànk is still sex (with myself)

Bangbros provides videos in high dimensions and from professional adult actors/actress. Xvideos is full of bad quality and not professionally shot videos.

And the live stream on bb. Jesus!!!
Wànk is still sex (with yourself) which is with someone you love. I hope you love yourself.

FOLYKAZE:
You havent apologize for breaking my heart, you are ignored
What part of she dont want you, and/or she isnt interested, dont you understand
Go get someone else your age range. I think your sex drive is too high for the amount of sex you currently are having or not having

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If you do some research of your own you will find the proof of this in the bible

There is none. Bible do not keep record of when Soul was created. Why can't you just show me.

MuttleyLaff:
I had previously already said that, it is ruach, the Spirit from God, that keeps the human body animated. I also typed that, when the spirit, as in the breath, returns back to God, the body slumps and the soul goes into comatose. It is similar to a TV animated cartoon moving character reverting to a one dimensional unanimated, as in no more moving cartoon strip character on a comic book or magazine paper.

No dispute except that the soul goes into comatose.

The bible specifically states that when a man dies, the body return back to the earth while the spirit returns to God. There is no mention of soul going into comatose.

MuttleyLaff:
You still havent been able to tell the distinction between a living soul and quickening spirit because you dont really know what the difference is

The different versions of 1 cor 14:45 have done the job.

In a verse, it was explained that living soul is living individual (animated person). And quickening spirit is the animating force.

MuttleyLaff:
Dont be daft. What are friends for, you'll probably do same for me, if shoe was on the other foot

Make it a regularly habit though brushing up the bible, if not you'll get truth decay

Punchline. Wow.

MuttleyLaff:
"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."
- Psalm 51:10

"I pray that God, who gives peace, will make you completely holy. And may your spirit, soul and body be kept healthy and faultless until our Lord Jesus Christ returns."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23

I will study on this verse 1 Thess 5:23 before I provide any response. Spare me sonetimes.

MuttleyLaff:
FOLY, o ye of little faith. As with the Psalm 51:10 verse, the heart is linked with the mind, which is part of the soul

This is what I call eisegesis.

MuttleyLaff:
Dont get distracted and please dont start deflecting from matter on hand

Ok

MuttleyLaff:
You will say this, wont you, besides whats the point in me wasting gun powder, huh?

Firing blank bro. There is no projectile, not even one in your riffle. That is why we ain't hitting the target.

Target is soul been a distinct entity

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/cosmos.jpg[/img]
You mean, as in, like that Ori thing, in the top right corner of above screenshot capture grab, huh?

Yep.

It is the divine guardian.

MuttleyLaff:
If you say so

It is a good thing they do, as consciousness works in different and diverse ways.
The sea hasnt got a "brain" but it is conscious enough to know when to come to shore and recede?
How is a seed buried in the soil, conscious to know how to die and later spring back to life sprouting, hmm?
Geologists are known to stubbornly maintain that stones are living organisms and so stones like diamond breathe
The Religion forum is conscious of what you type and so with the help of your browser is able to render the content(s) of your typing

Brain is not necessarily always physical, it can be abstract as well. Are you aware that your stomach has a brain, hmm?

Please shed more light.

Let us start by telling us what you understand by 'consciousness'

What do yiu mean stomach has a brain?

How is stone a biological entity?

The sea conscious, how?

Explain pls

MuttleyLaff:
Just made my point, about an example or case with a limiting factor, that there are areas of limitation in Yoruba cosmos, like this love thing for example.

There might be limitations, not sure. What I know is Yoruba spirituality focus on individual and divinity, and the connection/interrelation between them.

MuttleyLaff:
You are just as me, I just love the philosophy too, as it helps me know my people and myself better and know more about my cultural heritage, belief and worldview.

Are you a Yoruba? I been think say you be Igbo. Na wa o
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 11:57am On May 16, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

The very moment I found you were stealing materials and using it without referencing the author, you have exposed yourself as "fraud".

Took sometimes and ran a plagiarism check after discovering your attempt to shift post and also found some contradictions in your posts.

I respect alot of people on this forum, but from the moment you went stealing intellectual properties to form intellectual prowess, you have lost every bit of respect I have for you.
You need to stop forming dude. You lacked respect for her as soon as she turned up on this thread, and you've not shown respect for anyone except those dumb enough to believe your osanyin talked to you!

Just you listen to yourself making out like your priq makes you smarter stronger wiser, when in fact you've managed to show that the exact opposite is the case!

FOLYKAZE:

Madame, for one I no dey argue with women, not even my wife. Women should be cared for and not dragged into endless bloodbath.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 12:02pm On May 16, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Unfortunately no cry
Really? He ought to!

Stop mentioning me. If I've responded on a thread I'm following. Besides, I'm following you. You're smart enough to have what you write read without needing to call attention to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke / Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone / Do You Pray For Your Future Spouse ( Wife/husband)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 283
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.