Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (37141 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2019
Imoh555:
Do you know that In Nigeria, once the man stops calling, some relationship will just die a natural death?? I really just want to know why ladies always wants the man to do almost everything but they don't want to do or contribute anything yet they clamour for equal rights and feminism (let's not talk about that today) ever hear a lady say help me do so and so thing and guys will rush to do it..

But try telling a lady to help you carry your bag, you will hear something like do you want to kill me don't you know I'm a lady? My question is that is it appointed for men to suffer and always do the hard stuffs while ladies relax and get everything done for them and always be at the receiving end? I am very equal in my relationship we either split bills or work on projects together I don't have time to be worshiping any woman, Jesus died for everyone and not just for women alone that men should always be paying for their sins by living life for the ladies..

I was chyking one babe last December and I noticed she hardly ever calls even if I send airtime she liked me no doubt and was giving it to me hot, so I decided not to call for a week to see if she was gonna call and I ignored her whatsapp massages na so we take dey silent since February till now..

She called last night to ask if everything was OK and why I don't call and I asked her if she knew the phone works both ways...

Ladies please some of you should upgrade. A relationship is a 50/50 thing. For me I pay for our outings today you pay tomorrow or we contribute money and do whatever chills we want, you call I call, you text I text, you buy me gifts I reciprocate. Someone said I'm too strict that she can't date me I just told her I'm not strict that I just don't entertain mediocrity and I'm too tall to be bowing down to worship a woman who contributes absolutely nothing to my life.......

Make una no mind my rant,na bread and avocado wey I eat dey sweet me.... But let's learn to practice equality....if I have all it takes I'll provide for my woman but she just has to reciprocate in her own little way just to show me she cares too... Hope I made small sense

That's how to tell if they're really in love, Brah!

A "girlfriend" who can't help you hold a bag or hold a door open for you, let alone foot part or all of a dinner bill cannot say in a thousand words that she loves you, because she just proved otherwise by her one action.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2019
MrHighSea:

This ur comments intrigues me. Coupled wit dt huge followers. Who'r u?
I'm ubunja

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Imoh555(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2019
Topmaike007:
who is UBUnja?

Ubunja is the nightmare of hungry nairaland girls and a rabbi of great eye opening secretes...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao.
It's everywhere. It's just that guys don't go for the girls who really love them but force themselves on girls that never really love them. When a girl loves you she puts effort. She never sits on her hands.
It's sad but most guys will die never knowing the love of a girl that is pure and self-generated.

A GIRL WHO LOVE YOU WON'T MAKE A MOVE ABOUT IT , AND SO A GUY WILL ALWAYS GO FOR A GIRL HIS EYES IS PLEASED WITH FIRST. SO...
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by prudentsolution: 4:27pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=78173165][/quote]

Lol if she knew the phone works both ways. You're not good bro, you're a bad person

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 07, 2019
Our society is filled with useless men. Men who have no self-respect and self-control. Men who run after all kind of women. Men without taste. Men who fall for big ass, big breasts fine face etc.....

Go to the atm, a man will allow a woman enter the line just because she has a fine face. Etc....

In as long as I'd love to bash women, I'd also admit that our present generation of men is filled with manginas. Men who desperately seek validation from women. This same crop of men have brought the standard of men so low that women are now seeing men as rubbish, hence bringing up stupid ideologies like feminism, misandry etc

Stop weakening our masculinity to please or worship women and watch them revert to their factory settings.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Chukazu: 4:28pm On May 07, 2019
Imoh555:
Do you know that In Nigeria, once the man stops calling, some relationship will just die a natural death?? I really just want to know why ladies always wants the man to do almost everything but they don't want to do or contribute anything yet they clamour for equal rights and feminism (let's not talk about that today) ever hear a lady say help me do so and so thing and guys will rush to do it..

But try telling a lady to help you carry your bag, you will hear something like do you want to kill me don't you know I'm a lady? My question is that is it appointed for men to suffer and always do the hard stuffs while ladies relax and get everything done for them and always be at the receiving end? I am very equal in my relationship we either split bills or work on projects together I don't have time to be worshiping any woman, Jesus died for everyone and not just for women alone that men should always be paying for their sins by living life for the ladies..

I was chyking one babe last December and I noticed she hardly ever calls even if I send airtime she liked me no doubt and was giving it to me hot, so I decided not to call for a week to see if she was gonna call and I ignored her whatsapp massages na so we take dey silent since February till now..

She called last night to ask if everything was OK and why I don't call and I asked her if she knew the phone works both ways...

Ladies please some of you should upgrade. A relationship is a 50/50 thing. For me I pay for our outings today you pay tomorrow or we contribute money and do whatever chills we want, you call I call, you text I text, you buy me gifts I reciprocate. Someone said I'm too strict that she can't date me I just told her I'm not strict that I just don't entertain mediocrity and I'm too tall to be bowing down to worship a woman who contributes absolutely nothing to my life.......

Make una no mind my rant,na bread and avocado wey I eat dey sweet me.... But let's learn to practice equality....if I have all it takes I'll provide for my woman but she just has to reciprocate in her own little way just to show me she cares too... Hope I made small sense

Guy be considerate , habah!
Should know that women are always at the " receiving end"
They like to receive calls...
They like to receive attention...
They like to receive alert...
They like to receive Airtime
They like to receive Sparm

... finally they carry Belle and "church agbasaa!" cry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by fecosequence(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2019
I thank God for this post. you deserve one bottle of beer op .let me reserve my comment before my inbox go full

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by CaesarDon(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2019
You can't give what you don't hAve

It's a well known fact that 90% of naija girls are broke

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Topmaike007(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
most guys don't know that to women attention will always be better than sex. Starve her for attention and she'll give you sex. Flood her with attention she'll see no need for having sex with you.

It's like on WhatsApp. The more you chat with a girl on WhatsApp the less chances she'll have sex with you. As a rule I never chat with anyone I wish to have sex with. When I need to talk to them I CALL. when they text message me I respond with a live call. And they learn never to message me.
wait you be Man or woman?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by prudentsolution: 4:29pm On May 07, 2019
catwalq:

That's trauma that affect one's psychic. And treating them badly isn't gonna help. Sometimes women show you their vulnerability so you can show them their strength. Putting them down isn't helping,that's abuse. While it further shatters their ego,you are also being a jerk..

I don't believe in reverse psychology ( though it can be thrilling to work it on people grin). If you like someone be nice,if you don't like em still be nice and let em go. No benefit in playing God.

Stands up and claps hand, who is this wonder woman, Blood of Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2019
Akuruoulo:

A GIRL WHO LOVE YOU WON'T MAKE A MOVE ABOUT IT , AND SO A GUY WILL ALWAYS GO FOR A GIRL HIS EYES IS PLEASED WITH FIRST. SO...
she makes a move but guys always miss the green lights. Because they are so subtle. Very minimal. And can be mistaken for other things. Green lights are always very dim.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Athena4: 4:29pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
this is the reason why we always tell guys STOP SIMPING. STOP BEING NICE GUYS. The problem is the sexual market has been oversaturated with Beta Mangina Simps who are competing to worship women.
When we tell Martin0 to stop idolizing women it's like we are bad guys. But worshiping women gets them mentally spoiled. On Social Media, guys desperate for pussy will call an average 5 girl that she's a 10 just to flatter her. And the same idiots complain that average girls on the street are forming like 10s. Yet these same niggahs are responsible for that behaviour in women. Men need to stop simping and everything will revert back to normal.

Stop giving compliments everywhere. Stop validating these whôrés. You're making things difficult for yourselves
Lolz the woman that turned you this way must be a real life witch.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2019
prudentsolution:

Stands up and claps hand, who is this wonder woman, Blood of Jesus
there you go validating...

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 07, 2019
People’s ability to give and receive love is dependent on how they were raised for some they were offered love unconditionally with no strings attached some were only given love when they performed certain tasks or when they returned a favor.

I was raised with the former.

A woman in love with you is vulnerable but she will trust you and put so much effort into making everything comfortable for you even when going through your wildest storm. All this get girls only works for a while you can’t have all fun and be watching your mates in stable homes

What people say of you is different from what you tell yourself

Nobody is looking for the perfect love

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by paulnewplay: 4:31pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
the best way to fail with women is to be perfect. Men don't get that logic. Because it's not logic. It's female logic. Which is always backward and reverse and upside down. The things that don't make sense are the things that pull women to you. It's fvcked up. It's like some code of sorts.

New material definitely coming up. Being a Gemini, my mind is always changing. So I can make a list of topics I will present on, but at the last minute change and present topics on other things.
are u really female in real life?
You seem like a man behind that pink f.
Anyway ur advce is spot on
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Topmaike007(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2019
Imoh555:

Ubunja is the nightmare of hungry nairaland girls and a rabbi of great eye opening secretes...
you don't mean it
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by prudentsolution: 4:32pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
this is the reason why we always tell guys STOP SIMPING. STOP BEING NICE GUYS. The problem is the sexual market has been oversaturated with Beta Mangina Simps who are competing to worship women.
When we tell Martin0 to stop idolizing women it's like we are bad guys. But worshiping women gets them mentally spoiled. On Social Media, guys desperate for pussy will call an average 5 girl that she's a 10 just to flatter her. And the same idiots complain that average girls on the street are forming like 10s. Yet these same niggahs are responsible for that behaviour in women. Men need to stop simping and everything will revert back to normal.

Stop giving compliments everywhere. Stop validating these whôrés. You're making things difficult for yourselves

Ubunja you have ruined martin's life on this thread.

Lol stop simping. Ubunja, you won't kill me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Talkwisdom(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2019
Imoh555:

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2019
Athena4:
Lolz the woman that turned you this way must be a real life witch.
actually no one. I saw guys Around me getting screwed

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Topmaike007(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
she makes a move but guys always miss the green lights. Because they are so subtle. Very minimal. And can be mistaken for other things. Green lights are always very dim.
like brake light
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Masionreay: 4:34pm On May 07, 2019
Jodha:
Yhu sound like a weakling... How will yhu be contributing 50-50 with a woman...tufiakwa...even dates...

Yhure not ready at all ...

And as for the girl...I don't blame her at all...yhu were the one chyking her ..so why would she call yhu?...it's not like yhu guys were in a relationship sef..
How old are u? Anyways from ur pic u look under 18 and u reason same.
Don't worry when u turn to evening newspaper,ur brain would reset to normal. You type that is not appealing in physic burdens any man smiles with them with missed calls.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by tellwisdom: 4:34pm On May 07, 2019
So you don't know Nigerian girls are useless??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Chiomaa11: 4:34pm On May 07, 2019
Now, this is a common misconception, but it definitely isn't true,not all ladies find it hard to reciprocate good gestures from their respective boyfriends, some ladies even do much more, but now the questions are:
First, are the Ladies worth the good gestures you exhibit towards them?
and Second, are those gestures as 'good' as you think they are?

THE VIVID MIND - 09027111906

Be Awakened

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by prudentsolution: 4:35pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
there you go validating...

The wholeness in the mind of the individual is worth appraising Ubunja, and when i see such, i stand to appluad. Don't worry, i won't simp, i promise
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Topmaike007(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2019
Masionreay:

How old are u? Anyways from ur pic u look under 18 and u reason same.
Don't worry when u turn to evening newspaper,ur brain would reset to normal. You type that is not appealing in physic burdens any man smiles with them with missed calls.
it's already showing that she will be more than evening newspaper

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 07, 2019
CaesarDon:
You can't give what you don't hAve

It's a well known fact that 90% of naija girls are broke
Go to rant hq and say you want to give out 5k....99% of the comments will be from women. Yet they broke-shame men.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ginovera: 4:37pm On May 07, 2019
catwalq:

That's trauma that affect one's psychic. And treating them badly isn't gonna help. Sometimes women show you their vulnerability so you can show them their strength. Putting them down isn't helping,that's abuse. While it further shatters their ego,you are also being a jerk..

I don't believe in reverse psychology ( though it can be thrilling to work it on people grin). If you like someone be nice,if you don't like em still be nice and let em go. No benefit in playing God.

Am all smiling saying yes to your line of thought. Very brilliant response dear. Wish i could share a Campari with you on this! wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Athena4: 4:37pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
actually no one. I saw guys Around me getting screwed
And you weren't

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Valentine, My First Time.. / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.