Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (37142 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2019
This is why as a woman it is important to take advantage of your youth, it’s the easiest tool to get what you want in life. Who still wants to be dating at 50? By that time, that chapter should be closed in any woman’s life. So Biko, yes you are right. Physical appearance diminishes as you age you’re right, that’s why you must do all you can now to reap the benefits later. If a woman cannot see that she is the prize now in her 20s and 30s, she will be on an endless search till old age trying so hard to please a man. She will be used and abused, and in return will become bitter.
GiantParrot:

This is hilarious. Simps have truly enabled female narcissism now more than ever, and have made many young women very shortsighted. That is why someone can believe that a vagina makes her a prize. Perhaps a short term prize for Chads who are ever ready to pump and dump. The thread is intended to promote the idea of mutual respect/regard by both parties in a relationship. But you managed to reduce it all to males spending to get into "prized" female pants. You must be very young. Remember this post in the next 10-15 years when you realize that a woman's physical appeal diminishes rather quickly with time, and that decency and maturity are what make a person of long term value.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by jojothaiv(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
Jojo thats the truth I tell you. They have not grasped the full equation of relationships: being bad gets you women AT THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY ARE FRESH AND SWEET.
Being good gets you women AT THE END WHEN THEY ARE DAMAGED TRASH.
Couldn't have been better...
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Polchiz(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2019
Saffi:
No beautiful young girl with many options, is going to chase you. Especially if you don’t have money, or some kind of noticeable status in society. You will be forgotten as they're richer and more reasonable guys willing to get her. please stop being delusional. This method can only work on ugly women who are unwanted anyways and will do anything to have the bare minimum of attention from any guy, or women with extremely low self esteem. Wake up from your dreams please.

It can only work if you have moneeyyyy, and most of you don’t have it. Sorryyyy lol
In the end those men will dump the so-called beautiful girl and go in search of a marriageable girl.
There are many beautiful and single ladies in their 30s. They have 50 boyfriends but no husband.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 07, 2019
Your ex girlfriend is either below average or unattractive or has extremely low self esteem and will receive any type of validation from a man. You probably didn’t spend a dime on her and she opened her legs to be your baby mum? Not matter what you say, you can’t compare her to desirable ladies in society. Now that she’s your babymama her value has decreased so of course, she will chase you endlessly. I can assure you that she’s not a high class woman with many options, that men crave to have. So keep on feeling good about yourself because you have the lowest of the lowest class of woman as your babymum begging for your attention. The fact that she’s your baby mum already tells me the type of woman she is.
ubunja:
well she started chasing me when she was a virgin. So I know what I'm talking about.
About her looks don't worry. Get my WhatsApp details on my profile and one of these days you'll see my daughter. I usually put her as my profile pic. Judging by her looks you'll estimate her mother's looks.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 07, 2019
But they’re hundreds of weddings going on every Saturday? Umm okay then.
Polchiz:

In the end those men will dump the so-called beautiful girl and go in search of a marriageable girl.
There are many beautiful and single ladies in their 30s. They have 50 boyfriends but no husband.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2019
Saffi:
Your ex girlfriend is either average or unattractive or has extremely low self esteem and will receive any type of validation from a man. You probably didn’t spend a dime on her and she opened her legs to be your baby mum? Not matter what you say, you can’t compare her to desirable ladies in society. Now that she’s your babymama her value has decreased so of course, she will chase you endlessly. I can assure you that she’s not a high class woman with many options, that men crave to have. So keep on feeling good about yourself because you have the lowest of the lowest class of woman as your babymum begging for your attention. The fact that she’s your baby mum already tells me the type of woman she is.
you don't have to put another woman down whom you don't even know just to make a point that doesn't exist.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2019
Saffi:
you clearly don't read about the escalating divorce rate

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by GiantParrot(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2019
Saffi:
This is why as a woman it is important to take advantage of your youth, it’s the easiest tool to get what you want in life. Who still wants to be dating at 50? By that time, that chapter should be closed in any woman’s life. So Biko, yes you are right. Physical appearance diminishes as you age you’re right, that’s why you must do all you can now to reap the benefits later. If a woman cannot see that she is the prize now in her 20s and 30s, she will be on an endless search till old age trying so hard to please a man. She will be used and abused, and in return will become bitter.

Interesting.

What exactly should a young woman do now to reap the benefits later?

What do these benefits look like?

What makes you think a woman in her 30s still has a high sexual market value when a new set of young women turn 23 every year?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 07, 2019
Well no high class confident sensible desirable woman in her 20s will become a babymum to a man who doesn’t even have money. I need you to stop being delusional. Your baby mum is not extremely desirable and she never has been. Stop feeling yourself for no reason. Your tricks can only work on below than average women.
ubunja:
you don't have to put another woman down whom you don't even know just to make a point that doesn't exist.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Onliie(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao.
It's everywhere. It's just that guys don't go for the girls who really love them but force themselves on girls that never really love them. When a girl loves you she puts effort. She never sits on her hands.
It's sad but most guys will die never knowing the love of a girl that is pure and self-generated.
Most girls that love me look like shit
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2019
Saffi:
Well no high class confident sensible desirable woman in her 20s will become a babymum to a man who doesn’t even have money. I need you to stop being delusional. Your baby mum is not extremely desirable and she never has been. Stop feeling yourself for no reason. Your tricks can only work on below than average women.
i will tell you again Saffi. If you have class: STOP. INSULTING. SOMEONE. YOU. DONT. KNOW.

if you're a lady with class you'll do the sensible thing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Polchiz(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2019
Saffi:
Hundreds of wedding in a country with over 80 million young ladies praying and believing God for a good husband?
How many good looking, wealthy, educated and God-fearing young men are single in Nigeria and are seriously searching for a wife?
If you are lucky to meet one, try and find out the kind of woman he wants for a wife. It will shock you when you realize that even you don't meet his requirements.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2019
Onliie:
Most girls that love me look like shit
then it means two things:

1) fvck them by the truckload and dump them

2)improve yourself. You'll see the class of ladies that give you the eye improve also. Improve your warddrobe. Hit the gymn. Such things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 07, 2019
Wait. Do you know how many 23 year olds look 31 in this generation? You won’t even be able to tell the difference between at 24 year old and a 30 year old woman so what the hell are you saying?. But realistically, 23,23,25 to 30 the difference is relatively 5 years. I’m sorry but are you telling me in 5 years a single woman will just crumble into an old woman that automatically becomes undesirable to all men? You guys really need to grow up. Realistically most women do not start losing their looks until they start having children and add weight, but age wise, I’ll say after 36/35 the looks start to fade and aging begins. And this depends on the person. Listen, I’m a realist I don’t have to lie about nothing, I see things for what they are. But I need you guys to stop being delusional and actually wake up.
GiantParrot:

Interesting.

What exactly should a young woman do now to reap the benefits later?

What do these benefits look like?

What makes you think a woman in her 30s still has a high sexual market value when a new set of young women turn 23 every year?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Divay22(f): 7:29pm On May 07, 2019
This Romanceland is becoming toxic angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by fecosequence(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2019
Kingjames:
na me dem dey talk to honestly

have learnt a lot from this thread

most guys don't know that to women attention will always be better than sex. Starve her for attention and she'll give you sex. Flood her with attention she'll see no need for having sex with you.
very true,guys sha sabi loose der worth unnecessarily, even girl wey no fyn dem go hype them just to collect.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by kikelomojessy(f): 7:32pm On May 07, 2019
catwalq:

For pie's sake what kinda people have you been dealing with? I mean,how can you put someone in a box and only refer to em when it suits you and it somehow increases their desire for you? I don't get how that works...

Babe, stop stressing yourself. Stop teaching these guys how to love.
You see on nairaland, whenever women issue comes up guys will start calling ladies all sort of names ( sebi Dem get sisters).

It's only a girl that does not love herself that'll allow a guy treat her anyhow.

The bottom line is that if there is love they won't count all these.

Imagine the op saying he ignored her whatsapp chats, good for him.

There is no way in naija a relationship will be 50-50. If you finally get a 50-50 relationship by chance, don't forget to share chores oh. Or dnt get mad when the lady feels she is equal to you.

All I know is that in any relationship if you feel less appreciated please leave.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2019
Mr man is telling you men to hit the gym and improve wardrobe. Can high maintenance babes eat your muscles? Can high maintenance babes eat your good looks? Instead of you to tell your men to go and make money to attract high class women, you are there deceiving them with lies. Shior you are decieving yaaa self.

Mr my low class baby mum is chasing me so I feel like a king. Loool go and sit down ahbeg.
ubunja:
then it means two things:

1) fvck them by the truckload and dump them

2)improve yourself. You'll see the class of ladies that give you the eye improve also. Improve your warddrobe. Hit the gymn. Such things.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by GiantParrot(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2019
Saffi:
Wait. Do you know how many 23 year olds look 31 in this generation? You won’t even be able to tell the difference between at 24 year old and a 30 year old woman so what the hell are you saying?. But realistically, 23,23,25 to 30 the difference is relatively 5 years. I’m sorry but are you telling me in 5 years a single woman will just crumble into an old woman that automatically becomes undesirable to all men? You guys really need to grow up. Realistically most women do not start losing their looks until they start having children and add weight, but age wise, I’ll say after 36/35 the looks start to fade and aging begins. And this depends on the person. Listen, I’m a realist I don’t have to lie about nothing, I see things for what they are. But I need you guys to stop being delusional and actually wake up.

Your response does not surprise me. Suit yourself. Nature does not care about anyone's delusions. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2019
Acidosis:
Truth is if you enjoy the kind of attention the average woman enjoys on a daily basis, you wouldn't give a flying fck about who calls you or not.

If you want to understand the trick, try and date at least 4 women at the same time. It would take you around 2-3 days to realize you haven't heard from one of the four women. Why should you care or remember when 3 have gotten you overwhelmed with calls and chats?

Bottom line is many of you guys are nothing but mere OPTIONS. That you make them your priority changes nothing.

[NB: This analogy is not applicable to those in serious and committed relationships though]
you said it all my friend.
Bottom line: OPTIONS.

Never date one girl at a time. And be really really prepared to lose a girl as a Player. That's how you regain your masculinity. There should never be a girl that you feel you can't live without. You become weak when you can't live without a woman.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Bakare19: 7:38pm On May 07, 2019
frozen70:
Don't get it wrong

If you want to act on ladies behaviour, be prepared to be miserable

Just accept them the way you can and if you can't tolerate it, just ignore or look for another one

They are different but with similar attributes

If you remove a cat and bring in a dog, they are all domestic animals
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:39pm On May 07, 2019
Biko, what type of garbage do we have today as men?
Lool.
Especially the ones I see on romance section, obviously kids in their early 20s.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Babe, stop stressing yourself. Stop teaching how to love.
You see on nairaland, whenever women issue comes up guys will start calling ladies all sort of names ( sebi Dem get sisters).

It's only a girl that does not love herself that'll allow a guy treat her anyhow.

There is no way in naija a relationship will be 50-50. If you finally get a 50-50 relationship by chance, don't forget to share chores oh. Or dnt get mad when the lady feels she is equal to you.

All I know is that in any relationship if you feel less appreciated please leave.
yet the pandemic of babymamas continues to trend
Women know only to talk about what's good. But their actions oppose their words

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 07, 2019
This is what they say when they have been defeated and have accepted the truth. Please go and sit down ahbeg you are silly. Chioma Davidos girl is 24. Adesua Etomi and bam bam etc are 30 plus. Please tell me if they look around the same age or not? You are guys are so delusional, please try to have sense. You don’t turn into looking like an ancient grandma the minute you turn 30. Have sense pleaseeeee
GiantParrot:

Your response does not surprise me. Suit yourself. Nature does not care about anyone's delusions. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Biko, what type of garbage do we have today as men?
Lool.
Especially the ones I see on romance section, obviously kids in their early 20s.
you're too late to the party. We have eaten the cake

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by catwalq(f): 7:45pm On May 07, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Babe, stop stressing yourself. Stop teaching these guys how to love.

Cheers to self worth!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by kikelomojessy(f): 7:48pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
yet the pandemic of babymamas continues to trend
Women know only to talk about what's good. But their actions oppose their words

Which one is baby mama in this now. You are a female right? Are you someone's baby mama.

Don't generalize your tots. Please stick with a guy dat treat you like you don't matter provided you are happy it's non of my business.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Polchiz(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2019
Saffi:
What does 'class' mean to you? A beautiful woman?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by ubunja(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Which one is baby mama in this now. You are a female right? Are you someone's baby mama.

Don't generalize your tots. Please stick with a guy dat treat you like you don't matter provided you are happy it's non of my business.
Look around you. In your hood. How many girls have babies?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 07, 2019
ubunja:
Jojo thats the truth I tell you. They have not grasped the full equation of relationships: being bad gets you women AT THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY ARE FRESH AND SWEET.
Being good gets you women AT THE END WHEN THEY ARE DAMAGED TRASH.

I agree with u but how do u treat a girl like thrash when youre still toasting her? In my opinion u can only pull this after she has fallen for u?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2019
catwalq:

And that feeds your egoist appetite.

But that's what ladies like. By nature, I'm an altruist, I believe in doing good not for any hidden motive,but because that's my nature. My major observation with the ladies is that women mostly disrespect you if you are good to them (and no I'm not asking them out or intending to sleep with them, I'm just being me, sincere, principled and honest), and funny enough some of the girls are not even my level (no pride, as a rule I don't discriminate, I feel very much comfortable taking with a homeless man as talking with some corporate big shot), but the girls just start being deliberately disrespectful. So most times it just ends there.

Then there was a time I went through serious depression (when I'm depressed I don't cry, but I get easily upset and have this mean cold Machiavellian face), guest what: the ladies were flashing the green light left right centre, surprise breakfasts from neighbours in night gowns with nothing under, the winks, the bosom pressing against the arm, the flirty texts. Funny thing was I did not even respond to any, I was hurting deep inside to care about stuff like that (and no I don't use sex or any thing to drown my sorrows, except maybe music).

I've had a very pretty girlfriend that used to mess up big time, once I got tired of her matter (na school my papa send me, make i focus on studies), I just completely fash her matter, this girl just got my keys, started so much attention, she would spend 3 days and 5 nights out of the week in my house, cook food with her money (I didn't tell her to), sometimes I would go on field trips to facilities only to come back and see a well prepared meal and sexy lingerie, man got tired. But anytime I truly showed this girl that I love her, if you see the kind of way she will misbehave eh...(you would think she is in partnership with my village people to destroy my soul). Last last, I just ended the matter, got serious with God,no sexual relationships for a while till marriage. But I've seen that behavioral pattern especially amongst pretty girls(highly educated by the way).

Women hold the rules of engagement in relationships. Once upon a time, to get the girl you had to be the best gentleman and her father must approve, so then all boys wanted to be gentleman, you know suits,hats, ball dances and all that. Nowadays, you have to be the bad boy, so boys lie, dress irresponsibly in the name of swag and even join cult to form rugged to impress women (me sef e dey baffle me). So you girls made the call, don't complain.

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Valentine, My First Time.. / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.