Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,134 members, 7,842,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bride Flees Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Is A Fraud. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Flees Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Is A Fraud. (892 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Flees Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Is A Fraud. by Newsblogger: 12:08pm On May 07, 2019
A bride has reportedly dashed out from her own wedding after finding out her long term fiancee had been lying about his Job at an Oil Company. This can surely pass for another version of Churchill Olakunle and Tonto Dikeh's Sham of a Marriage, the only difference is that Tonto found out after the Marriage while this young lady found out on her Wedding day.

Friends and Well-wishers chase after this lady begging her to return to the wedding went on deaf ears, leaving the groom stranded. Why does anybody feel the need to lie their way to Marriage??

Source: https://www.preciouseze.com/2019/05/another-lie-bride-flees-wedding-after.html

Re: Bride Flees Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Is A Fraud. by Newsblogger: 12:09pm On May 07, 2019
They should leave the lady alone abeg.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Bride Flees Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Is A Fraud. by GraGra247(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2019
Idiot bloggers. Camera man was fleeing with her too.

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Is A Fraud. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 07, 2019
I have seen dis movie before.

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Is A Fraud. by Octopusssy(f): 12:53pm On May 07, 2019
Imbecilic bloggers. This is a church drama by a youth churcc in Warri. Happened way back in 2016

2 Likes

Re: Bride Flees Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Is A Fraud. by Deepfeel(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2019
what's the name of the nollywood movie sad

(1) (Reply)

Dear Single Men / . / My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.