Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? (10616 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Badlimo(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2019
G.S.S Karu Abuja 2011 set... we know wetin we see for mr Yahooze hand aka mr one leg
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by OlawaleBammie: 8:07am On May 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:
if I was flogged in secondary school that means everyone must be flogged.

I set a record that my name never appear in the list of noise makers from Js1 to Ss3 , yet I was severally flogged .

that's why I hate Secondary school . u will be flogged at any moment, so u get prepared for it

No b ur fault guy grin der is dis boy in our class with leg defect, he make noise pass bees, but na we go suffer am, even him wey make noise fit no chop cane oo grin
In my time in secondary school, hardly will a day go qnd we would not b caned, hardly. We re always flogged everyday and der is every tendencies dat it might b twice or trice a day, all our teachers are always movin around with cane even wen dey are closed for d day and are going home, cane wil stil accompanied dem, though we self are stubborn o, ahh we stubborn, despite d floggings awaiting us ahead of punishment, we go stil dey comit another ofence., i remember a tym a teacher said we should go and observe a punishment in is office just because four of us went to urinate as a team, as we were observing d punishment and we noted dat d teacher is yet to come, we jus stood up and went to a place wer textbooks are set to steal some textbooks to read for exam cus waec was aprochin, ahh Baba God pls forgive me and my friends, we tif d book finish go bak to d punishment grin
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

No b ur fault guy grin der is dis boy in our class with leg defect, he make noise pass bees, but na we go suffer am, even him wey make noise fit no chop cane oo grin
In my time in secondary school, hardly will a day go qnd we would not b caned, hardly. We re always flogged everyday and der is every tendencies dat it might b twice or trice a day, all our teachers are always movin around with cane even wen dey are closed for d day and are going home, cane wil stil accompanied dem, though we self are stubborn o, ahh we stubborn, despite d floggings awaiting us ahead of punishment, we go stil dey comit another ofence., i remember a tym a teacher said we should go and observe a punishment in is office just because four of us went to urinate as a team, as we were observing d punishment and we noted dat d teacher is yet to come, we jus stood up and went to a place wer textbooks are set to steal some textbooks to read for exam cus waec was aprochin, ahh Baba God pls forgive me and my friends, we tif d book finish go bak to d punishment grin

Them suppose use Rod the hit una nah
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by davillian(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2019
From primary school I don de chop Cain na normal thing.
But out of the beating I remember two I can't forget .
1) I came early and i dint want to attend morning assembly I stayed under the desk but was caught by Mr bello (command children school bonny camp)and I received the beating of my life at the assembly ground.
2) we bribed baba during brake left school to see our girlfriends at queens collage obalande but the gate keeper refused to allow us in so we started beating him.
We dint know our VP was in the school premises at that time he saw Nicholas ( 6.3ft tall) and Ahmed (albino ) so he knew it was our group but we xcaped that day.
The next day we were all fished out me, Ahmed Nicholas, uzo, Ibrahim and emergency assembly was called we chop 24 strokes each.
We could not cry because it was a mixed school (FHS ikoyi).

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2019
Even though I was intelligent, am always in the list of noise makers. Different seniors will come with each of their list and you will be surprised that your name is in all..I was flogged severally that I swore I will do the same when I get to ss3..
But person wey get soft heart get soft heart jare..I nor flog pass 5 times even as a laboratory prefect.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Kingkun69(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2019
When I was in school they didn't flog but suspension ehhhn left and right but when I was in js1-2 those senior students were animals most looking like they should be looking for work there was this math teacher they never liked and one class they all ganged up to beat him during his period(true story) he now had to leave school for a month they where all given suspension straight or one other time there was a fight and they took it outside when it was closing time where all the parents could see then gateman wanted to separate them chaii grin they messed him up he was half unconscious they gave the students suspension till further notice but then the school became strict mehn there were now soldiers in every class try anything slap straight till they changed the principal then the school became a school it wasn't as fun as before but less dangerous they even told us this was not the worst thing ever done there was a student who the school chose to forget out of existence he was the worst ever there was a big book where names of bad students go for suspension he took the book and actually burnt it in school they gave him suspension till further notice but he actually came back to school during suspension and removed the tyres from the principals car during school and left took the nails with him and threw it away they found him before he could leave mehn they took him to police station and he was never heard of again they had to expel him

2 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by wamide042(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2019
Any Alumni of SJC....(Saint Joseph's College, Ondo.) Here ??
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by tsinzu: 8:30am On May 09, 2019
FGC maiduguri, dem flog us pieces
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Ballack1(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2019
I was flogged almost everyday in school because of my stubborness.Chief noise maker

Ondo Boys' High School..OBHS
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by OlawaleBammie: 8:37am On May 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Them suppose use Rod the hit una nah

ahh, u wan kill pikin na grinding engine belt dem dey use and koboko, otunrun, pankere, peg and wire... grin
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2019
I was flogged very well in jss but when I graduated to ss I became more intelligent to escape flogging but their is one thing I do avoid during my flogging days and it is don't be flogged on Monday morning cause if you do you will receive flogging till that week end, both the crime you part take in or the one you know nothing about you must surely be flogged.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Austine567(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2019
if you attend seat of wisdom sec school fegge, you go know, you don't play with your home economics note ,project, or anything related to that subject and the teacher. I still dread that woman till this day.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by optimusprime2(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2019
I remember being flogged until my shorts were torn grin
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

ahh, u wan kill pikin na grinding engine belt dem dey use and koboko, otunrun, pankere, peg and wire... grin

the first time I was beaten at school was in my 1st term jss1 (just 2 days after I joined school). I just came to school ,and I saw a teacher they say is our integrated science teacher .
She came in our class we greeted her and she replied friendly. Na him she come start
teacher= oya I give una assignment ,and I hope they are done. innocent boy like me I no know say she give any assignment.
THIS WOMAN GO COME UR SIT , ASK U THE ASSIGNMENT, NA IM SHE GO TELL U NOT TO GIVE ANY EXCUSE NOR EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO AM .
NA SO SHE HOLD BIG STICK FOR HAND , AND WAITN U GO HEAR BE "" BRING UR HEAD, NA SO THE BIG STICK GO LAND GOR UR HEAD (KOIIII).
AS SHE REACH MY TURN I WAN TELL AM SAY I JUST STARTED TWO DAYS AGO NA IM SHE FIRST WOOZ ME DIRTY SLAP , NA THAT TIME I KNOW SAY I SUPPOSE SHOW HER MY HEAD , SHE COME USE ANGER BLAST AM FOR MY HEAD . TILL TODAY ANY SLIGHT THING THE GIVE ME HEADACHE BECAUSE OF THE STICK SHE BLAST FOR MY HEAD.

THAT WAS 2005

2 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

the first time I was beaten at school was in my 1st term jss1 (just 2 days after I joined school). I just came to school ,and I saw a teacher they say is our integrated science teacher .
She came in our class we greeted her and she replied friendly. Na him she come start
teacher= oya I give una assignment ,and I hope they are done. innocent boy like me I no know say she give any assignment.
THIS WOMAN GO COME UR SIT , ASK U THE ASSIGNMENT, NA IM SHE GO TELL U NOT TO GIVE ANY EXCUSE NOR EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO AM .
NA SO SHE HOLD BIG STICK FOR HAND , AND WAITN U GO HEAR BE "" BRING UR HEAD, NA SO THE BIG STICK GO LAND GOR UR HEAD (KOIIII).
AS SHE REACH MY TURN I WAN TELL AM SAY I JUST STARTED TWO DAYS AGO NA IM SHE FIRST WOOZ ME DIRTY SLAP , NA THAT TIME I KNOW SAY I SUPPOSE SHOW HER MY HEAD , SHE COME USE ANGER BLAST AM FOR MY HEAD . TILL TODAY ANY SLIGHT THING THE GIVE ME HEADACHE BECAUSE OF THE STICK SHE BLAST FOR MY HEAD.

THAT WAS 2005, AND NA BOYS MODEL SEC SCH NEW OWERRI
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Horlaslim(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2019
I won’t say much but if you attend AnSar in Deen College Isolo... Mr Adeshina, Afo and Aji if you no chop their cane means you no attend the school
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by uncleck: 8:58am On May 09, 2019
I once received more than 300 strokes at a time. G.C.U.

It was abnormal not to be flogged for a whole day.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Kendrick80(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2019
1st day of skool dem flog me grin
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2019
ikeno:
throughout my secondary school days I was flogged just once.let me go straight to the genesis of how it all went down.

Caning was a daily thing from pry to secondary school bro... haha

imagine your teacher beating you at the very straight center of your back and you pause for a few seconds, hands bent and stretchee like you were paralyzed while choreographing, mouth open like a stoned lizard before letting that mini scream escape your mouth... "heeei"

then you start trying to reach for the spot... you still haven't uttered another word but the caned spot is begging to be rubbed badly. you twist and face your friends with your open mouth as if begging them to release your voice as shouting might reduce your pain..

then the teacher lands another lash that ends up releasing your voice and locomotive... picture an upside down lizard struggling frantically and screaming... thats you.

3 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Walking(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2019
Right from primary school, there is always a teacher that has the gift of beating...
Down to secondary school, Mr shiwanku, Mr adeshina, Mr olaleye(leftie), foka( this one will target the tip of your finger).

E just be like say some of them have PhD in beating.
Igbo owu '08 set can relate.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by OlawaleBammie: 9:27am On May 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:

THAT WAS 2005, AND NA BOYS MODEL SEC SCH NEW OWERRI

Ahh see u?? oohhh all dis ibo boys self, u no rugged at all at all?? me go run bak oo, how a go let her meet me for seat, a dey craze?? a go dey run backwardly, as a dey run na hin a go dey shout say a b newbie, a b newbie, a b newbie, if necessary a go run comot for class stay for window dey tell am. grin ahh, u need ruggedie for old generation secondary school na.

Na Jss1 i dey for 2002 wey principal dey flog six of us cus we pack all d seats and locker in d class for one side come dey play ball inside d class wen we were supposed to b havin class, na me d man first handle as he giv me d third stroke na hin i shout say ahh, i can't continue chopping dis beautiful cane, i swear i jumped off tru d window in front of him grin grin ahh make i come kill myself ke?? mba
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Funkybabee(f): 9:27am On May 09, 2019
tea without sugar!!! rub is the sugar
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 09, 2019
Simple mistakes as depicted by this topic could rubbish a supposedly meaningful sentence. OP, please search for the difference between 'where' and 'were', and make the necessary correction!
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by maxiuc(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2019
shasha community high school egbeda na flogging be their motto: we go flog you till you get sense

all those afonja wicked teachers with wide tribal Marks na flogging the give them joy

every teacher for that school sabi flog

that school make me immune to cane to the extent they said I am possessed I no dey cry just few of us dey claim odeshi and the worst part is when I get home with all the stripes on my body like some that chop cane for the school my sister will just say yes dem do nice job one day naso I no gree go school I dey house one week till my in-law come change school for me .

Mr jones
baba Adebola aka baba spider
Mr egundabi
Mr Ade
Mr Oke
that useless slim English teacher ntor ooooo no fresh skin for una to flog again

good good old days

show boy that's my nickname those days

the only wey enter class go dey shout irrespective of the teacher been in class
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2019
I was flogged so much that I use to beg Seniors and teachers to flog me instead of giving me punishment or hard labour..
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2019
Funkybabee:
tea without sugar!!! rub is the sugar

that means I drank tea without sugar , because I NEVEE ROBED ANYWHERE I WAS FLOGGED, CUS MOST OF THE TIME I AM FLOGGED EVEN WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING WRONG AND SO I MADE SURE NEVER TO FEEL PAINED.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Small080(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2019
Normal level
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh see u?? oohhh all dis ibo boys self, u no rugged at all at all?? me go run bak oo, how a go let her meet me for seat, a dey craze?? a go dey run backwardly, as a dey run na hin a go dey shout say a b newbie, a b newbie, a b newbie, if necessary a go run comot for class stay for window dey tell am. grin ahh, u need ruggedie for old generation secondary school na.

Na Jss1 i dey for 2002 wey principal dey flog six of us cus we pack all d seats and locker in d class for one side come dey play ball inside d class wen we were supposed to b havin class, na me d man first handle as he giv me d third stroke na hin i shout say ahh, i can't continue chopping dis beautiful cane, i swear i jumped off tru d window in front of him grin grin ahh make i come kill myself ke?? mba

GUY UR WRITE-UP DEY FUNNY DIE, BUT FOR ME I NO RUGGED AT ALL , AND I WAS CLUELESS. HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO DO DAT JUST TWO DAYS AFTER JOINING SEC SCH.

NOR MATTER HOW MANY TIME U WAN FLOG ME, I NO GO RUN. CANE NO TOO THE PAIN ME .

E GET THE DAY WEY TEACHER FLOG ME FOR BACK OF MY HAND SOTEY HE GET TIRED OF FLOGGING. I WAS LOVED BY EVERY STUDEND DUE TO MY QUIETNESS, AND I WAS ALSO VERY HUMBLE. THEY WERE ALL SHOUTING " REMOVE UR HAND NA , SIR PLS ITS OK" , AND AS I COME OUT MY HAND NA SWELL SWELL ,AND ALMOST ALL THE SWELL GET BLOODY OPENING. NA IM THEM THE ASK WEDA I NO D FEEL PAIN.
BUT I NO D SURE SAY I WRITE NOTE FOR SOME WEEKS AFTER THAT FLOGGING, EVEN TO DO MY BALL OF GARRI NA WAHALA, TO BAF WELL WAHALA, TO HOLD SOMETHING NA WAHALA. THE THING MAKE ME I STOP TO THE PLAY BALL THAT TIME, CUZ I WILL BE RUNNING WITH ONE HAND.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Nuklex(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2019
Of course one in the morning,one inside class and one before I go everyday to a point that any day I wasn't flogged I feel like something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by tidalstorm(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2019
OP was only flogged once.
I went to a boarding school and was flogged everyday for things i did and didn't do.
The day i wasn't flogged was the day snow will fall in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 5 Female Students Of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Katsina / Oou Post-ume Result Is Out At Last / Unn Post Ume Result, Check Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.