Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,315 members, 7,957,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? (10619 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by DayDreamer05(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2019
Show me who was not flogged during his secondary education and I'll show you a pregnant mosquito.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by mylove4God(f): 10:46am On May 09, 2019
I tried as much as possible to avoid been flogged but was it possible, No... if you avoid been flogged as individual what about the whole class are flogged.

Op, the question should be, did you ever receive mass beating in secondary school?
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by OlawaleBammie: 11:04am On May 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:

GUY UR WRITE-UP DEY FUNNY DIE, BUT FOR ME I NO RUGGED AT ALL , AND I WAS CLUELESS. HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO DO DAT JUST TWO DAYS AFTER JOINING SEC SCH.

NOR MATTER HOW MANY TIME U WAN FLOG ME, I NO GO RUN. CANE NO TOO THE PAIN ME .

E GET THE DAY WEY TEACHER FLOG ME FOR BACK OF MY HAND SOTEY HE GET TIRED OF FLOGGING. I WAS LOVED BY EVERY STUDEND DUE TO MY QUIETNESS, AND I WAS ALSO VERY HUMBLE. THEY WERE ALL SHOUTING " REMOVE UR HAND NA , SIR PLS ITS OK" , AND AS I COME OUT MY HAND NA SWELL SWELL ,AND ALMOST ALL THE SWELL GET BLOODY OPENING. NA IM THEM THE ASK WEDA I NO D FEEL PAIN.
BUT I NO D SURE SAY I WRITE NOTE FOR SOME WEEKS AFTER THAT FLOGGING, EVEN TO DO MY BALL OF GARRI NA WAHALA, TO BAF WELL WAHALA, TO HOLD SOMETHING NA WAHALA. THE THING MAKE ME I STOP TO THE PLAY BALL THAT TIME, CUZ I WILL BE RUNNING WITH ONE HAND.

Ahh, no wonder, e b like say u get juju oo, me cane dey pain me oo but a no go ever cry, but to run comot for teacher front na primary school teachings na, u for don master how to run since primary 3
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by bolufem29(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2019
I hail all mount carmel college ilorin,cane na sweet then.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by bolufem29(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2019
Any mount carmel college ilorin 2000 set here,can na sweet then.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Treasure17(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2019
Flogging was part of discipline during my secondary school days. Two moment of flogging I will never forget in my life was when our Yoruba teacher entered the class and said anybody with cutlass should come out, stylishly I hid my cutlass to avoid any form of farming but alas I was caught with serious flogging. The second scenario happened when some of my classmates were playing football behind the class which was against the principal's wish. I paid for their sin with flogging cause the principal said I failed to caution them as a class captain. Secondary school experience was fun sha.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Shila16: 12:41pm On May 09, 2019
If u attended FGC odogbolu u can relate, frustrated teachers everywhere
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by ImaIma1(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2019
Only once in the whole 6yrs? Ahhh!! You didn't go to Command. You don't have to offend to get flogged. The bad eggs always spoil the good ones. One person must put everybody into trouble
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Langa09: 2:10pm On May 09, 2019
Been flogged was a way of life... before the short break long break and it became something to look out for. Competing on who gets flogged more for the day. Good old days
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by ShenTeh(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2019
Ikeno, the title of this post should earn you 13 strokes of koboko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by neonly: 2:43pm On May 09, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Flog ke ,na we dey shut down school dat year

Bad boy am sure you must have attended St finbarrs college in lagos
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by PAQ(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2019
Flogging is a part of Nigerian secondary schools curriculum. Its just like asking if u did maths in secondary school.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Omofranca(f): 5:26pm On May 09, 2019
post=78231781:
Anyone that went to a government/public school and says NO to this issa.................

You got it! The army corporal employed by QES Ilorin for disciplinary purposes in the early 80s would without breaking into any sweat, flog an entire class of 50 girls with his horse whip and afterwards ask if there were any more offenders embarassed
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52pm On May 09, 2019
Omofranca:

You got it! The army corporal employed by QES Ilorin for disciplinary purposes in the early 80s would without breaking into any sweat, flog an entire class of 50 girls with his horse whip and afterwards ask if there were any more offenders embarassed
Lop cheesy, those ones are wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by waywardpikin: 12:18am On May 10, 2019
dukia:
Then they called me Manchester.. If you know you know.... Lasmock 2001/2002 set can relate

My gee, I went to Lasmock too. Remember Adefioye? Chaka the chimpanzee? Garden of Eden?

03/04... good times!
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by waywardpikin: 12:57am On May 10, 2019
roughneck:
Bizzo, SQ Folarin, Tupac, and Asha.. na SQ own dey vex me pass, e go give you like twenty tospi before he flog you one..

Bizzo!!! B4 SQ took over. I have always hated SW Folarin but funny enough he's my friend on Facebook. He never liked me either lol. I chop beating ehn, I con turn professional Chester from Jss3 dey use am impress some babes, you naaaa mean?

Time flies mehn. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by MasterShifu010(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Back then in command sec school...we were not only flogged,but drilled like soldiers.....in case u don't know command schools have guard rooms where students were locked up for days. Giant mosquitoes everywhere at night....life was hard back then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unn Post Ume Result, Check Here. / 10 Courses You Are Likely To Find Geniuses / How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.