Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( (2976 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
cito us:

In as much as I appreciate y'all for your comments, the facts still remain. A person irrespective of race is still a person and anyone that makes a conclusion about a race based on a singular incident is making a mockery of all reasoning process. I never have issues with sisters, and I will never stoop to the low level of going out with/rejecting a girl based sorely on their color or race.

Not if u got nothing to hide bro. Incase u forget we still have men in this forum. Its not all boys , u know.
I never said I dont dig Nigerian women actually I date girls who are of the good category irrespective of race. And please provide me a single place where I dissed our own women.
Some things are so silly that they are not worth responding to.  Sorry but are u now in MOBO'S class of intelligence too?

It's nice to know people like you who is more concerned about character than color.

On topic:

Perhaps, you are partly to be blamed for the break-up, you should have honestly discussed directly to her about the situation. The fact that you brought up the topic here made her conclude that you are bothered and turn in-between. This could probably caused her to feel sort of fear & insecurities. As a girl, it’s quite painful knowing your family doesn't approve her.

Just give yourselves time to sort things out. If you love her & if you think she is the right one for you, go for it.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
Eyah:

It's nice to know people like you who is more concerned about character than color.

On topic:

Perhaps, you are partly to be blamed for the break-up, you should have honestly discussed directly to her about the situation. The fact that you brought up the topic here made her conclude that you are bothered and turn in-between. This could probably caused her to feel sort of fear & insecurities. As a girl, it’s quite painful knowing your family doesn't approve her.

Just give yourselves time to sort things out. If you love her & if you think she is the right one for you, go for it.

I know I didn't handle the issue appropriately. I told her of the opposition , but my mistake was watering it down for her and not giving her the full level of the opposition. My family and friends just think I should follow a safe step ie marrying someone, from home, who will be easier to get along with in terms of understanding our culture, values and a few other points they raised. She moved on and so have I, cos after talking it over we decided that there will always be issues arising from this topic in the future. And she being the laid back type didnt wanna be mired in the quagmire of opposition at the slightest turn in our relationship. I  agreed with her on that.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by gattusoft: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2010
Good 4u
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by derolly(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2010
Some things are so silly that they are not worth responding to.  Sorry but are u now in MOBO'S class of intelligence too?

The only thing i see being silly is your sick a$$ being dumped by a filipino and u come up here whining like a baby whose mouth  have been cut- off from the bosom of the mother
I don't speak for 'MOBO' and everyman has got his own level of intelligence i dont see him as a fool rather i think he's emotionally infuriated
other than the fact that he incessantly castigates black  women i dont think u're more intelligent than him.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
derolly:

The only thing i see being silly is your sick a$$ being dumped by a filipino and u come up here whining like a baby whose mouth  have been cut- off from the bosom of the mother
I don't speak for 'MOBO' and everyman has got his own level of intelligence i dont see him as a fool rather i think he's emotionally infuriated
other than the fact that he incessantly castigates black  women i dont think u're more intelligent than him.
cool cool cool cool
Abeg leave the Panadol for the person wey get the headache. Yes I got dumped by a Lady(Filipino or Nigerian doesn't matter to me bruh) and that is not and will not be the last time people get dumped. Only real men will admit they have been dumped before and lil boys keep living in a fools paradise with the mentality that getting dumped makes em less of a man. Whether I dumped her or the reverse, we just went our separate ways. Q.E.D
Sometimes u dont have to meet someone to gauge their reasoning process and in essence their maturity level. What u write indicates ur reasoning level, need I write more?
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Judelar(m): 3:23am On Jul 18, 2013
I contacted drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com in regards of my lover. He no
longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working
out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out
of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar
situation and told me that drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com had helped her. I
can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to the temple. After
discussing the resolution with the temple, his get your lover back spell
has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but
has left his wife and now was engaged, we are getting married next month, I
don't know what I would have done without drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com. I
believe drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com is my guardian,I extremely recommend this to get your love back,
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by kendrickreaves: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2016
This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my love away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until I met a post where this man Dr Nosa have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my love back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to meet with this man and have your love ones back to your life. His email: drmosaspellcaster@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know A True And Genuine Love If I Found One? / Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? / Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.