Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life (5050 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 09, 2019
QueenSekxy:

50k is enough every week. smiley
shocked

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
one of my staffs kiss
lol what are u into?
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by JohnNgene: 8:53pm On May 09, 2019
Memberclub:
but you should be married by now bro. sad

I should abi? Whatsapp me let me give you my account number so that you can hasten my journey to marriage with at least N1million. Lol.
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by iTearHerToto: 7:20am On May 10, 2019
SmellySperm:

lol what are u into?
Drugs smiley
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Nobody: 7:54am On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Drugs smiley
Bros shey u dey carry me do legover?

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by freedomchild: 8:25am On May 10, 2019
my people this is 2019. in this Time and age, there's more to life than marrying and producing kids. In this part of the world, we emphasize on things that bring us down. I'm not saying marriage is not important but people should be thinking of building a better society for everyone. Nobody is talking about how to tackle unemployment, nobody is talking about many anomalies in our society that makes life miserable and how to correct them.. God will not penalize you for not marrying or producing kids. God will even be angry with you for raising a family you can't effectively take care of. If people are living a comfortable life here, many of all these societal issues will become outdated. An average Nigerian girl enters into marriage for financial and organizational security. How many of our well to do ladies bother much about marriage? People are just trying to push there responsibilities on other people using marriage as an excuse. If all of us can focus on building ourselves and our societies, life will become easy. Take a look at all these developed countries, you'll find out nobody takes marriage seriously. Everyone is busy with their respective businesses. It's a society filled with leaches and parasites and never do wells that marriage trends. No hurry in life. People should stop dishing out useless advice. If we critically look into this marriage stuff, you'll find out it's nothing but trade by barter or moreorless a business.. All these love eish are just propaganda used in sugarcoating all the affairs. Marry when you are ready and capable to take care of your family and born as you can train and give a good life... Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by StrikeBack(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
one of my straffs kiss
Fixed
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by iTearHerToto: 9:19am On May 10, 2019
SmellySperm:

Bros shey u dey carry me do legover?
Leg ko crossover ni
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by generationz(f): 1:26pm On May 10, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
Nice one Op

I married at the age of 25years without a well furnished apartment. I only had just rented a 2bed home, no TV, no cushion, nothing to keep in my sitting room.. I just had a foam, used rope to hold my curtains... the room was covered with carpet.

I was just coming out from a major set back, I couldn't think of anything but to settle down and just maybe Doors will open again... I got married to very beautiful lady with a heart of gold while earning 40k and funny is that a month to my wedding, I was laid off lol .We started from university days...
Our TV was a huwaei mini tab, we plug and watch movies and sleep.

To cut the long story short, our kids are growing with us and level don change oh.

I am forever indebted to God, and then My Wife who believed in me when it was so dark. There were days we skipped meals, but there was never a day my wife raised her voice or tried to misbehave...

I end with this, "THOSE WHO WAIT FOR PERFECT TIME, DO WAIT FOREVER"

Very nice story

The long and short of it all is hope you aren't cheating on her?
Because that's the next thing you men do once there is a change of status.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by iamezekwesiri: 2:10pm On May 10, 2019
generationz:

Very nice story

The long and short of it all is hope you aren't cheating on her?
Because that's the next thing you men do once there is a change of status.

And I liked the fact that you used "You" and "Men"

In my understanding oh, it means there is I and then d Others.

Hope I answered shaa
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by millionboi2: 3:19pm On May 10, 2019
justino57:
PLEASE YOU YOUNG PEOPLE READ..

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife.
You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: When I was 25, I was talking about making billions before I marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can I really take care of her?
But right now She's married with Four grown up children. The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together.
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.
Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids..
Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life, with a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed by God grace....Amen!

DEDICATED TO ALL SINGLE PEOPLE
Just tell us dat u are sex starvd
Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Raalsalghul: 4:40pm On May 10, 2019
justino57:
PLEASE YOU YOUNG PEOPLE READ..

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife.
You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: When I was 25, I was talking about making billions before I marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can I really take care of her?
But right now She's married with Four grown up children. The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together.
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.
Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids..
Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life, with a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed by God grace....Amen!

DEDICATED TO ALL SINGLE PEOPLE
The most stupid advice ever. I don't know what is it with African folks. While others are trying to make great advancements in science and technology to better lives, the only thing we know is pushing young folks into breeding kids into the already overbloated population.

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by Raalsalghul: 4:42pm On May 10, 2019
freedomchild:
my people this is 2019. in this Time and age, there's more to life than marrying and producing kids. In this part of the world, we emphasize on things that bring us down. I'm not saying marriage is not important but people should be thinking of building a better society for everyone. Nobody is talking about how to tackle unemployment, nobody is talking about many anomalies in our society that makes life miserable and how to correct them.. God will not penalize you for not marrying or producing kids. God will even be angry with you for raising a family you can't effectively take care of. If people are living a comfortable life here, many of all these societal issues will become outdated. An average Nigerian girl enters into marriage for financial and organizational security. How many of our well to do ladies bother much about marriage? People are just trying to push there responsibilities on other people using marriage as an excuse. If all of us can focus on building ourselves and our societies, life will become easy. Take a look at all these developed countries, you'll find out nobody takes marriage seriously. Everyone is busy with their respective businesses. It's a society filled with leaches and parasites and never do wells that marriage trends. No hurry in life. People should stop dishing out useless advice. If we critically look into this marriage stuff, you'll find out it's nothing but trade by barter or moreorless a business.. All these love eish are just propaganda used in sugarcoating all the affairs. Marry when you are ready and capable to take care of your family and born as you can train and give a good life... Gracias

Re: Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life by generationz(f): 5:58pm On May 10, 2019
iamezekwesiri:

And I liked the fact that you used "You" and "Men"
In my understanding oh, it means there is I and then d Others.
Hope I answered shaa

I prefer straight to the point answers without a guilty conscience.
AdiĆ³s

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / Bitter Truth About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.