Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience (41161 Views)

"Urgent Response" Please Where Can I Get Original Spanish Fly? / Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females / Spanish Fly- Now In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by MvpBlog: 2:16am On Jun 15, 2021
I have known about Spanish fly and Spanish fly drops ever since I was a kid reading the erotic product ads in the newspapers my dad brought back home.

This mysterious Spanish fly drug promised wonders that my tiny teenage brain marveled at. The adverts swore that Spanish fly would get me Hot, hot, and bothered to the point that I’d literally beg my partner for sex. Wow.

Anyways, I was fascinated; and since I rarely forget, I made a mental note (or should I call it a promise) to try Spanish fly once I became sexually active.

Read more: http://iampompadour.com/spanish-fly-review-learn-my-spanish-fly-experience/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2021
If I click that link make I no fuq Aisha today shocked

Spanish fly na scam...weed or vodka sure pass that rubbish

7 Likes

Re: My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by rowland545(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Spanish fly day actually work to some extent...

But I no go click ur link... Make person volunteer go copy d post come

5 Likes

Re: My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by BOSSkesh(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2021
I have known about Spanish fly and Spanish fly drops ever since I was a kid reading the erotic product ads in the newspapers my dad brought back home.

This mysterious Spanish fly drug promised wonders that my tiny teenage brain marveled at. The adverts swore that Spanish fly would get me Hot, hot, and bothered to the point that I’d literally beg my partner for sex. Wow.

Since I rarely forget, I even remember the exact words; the ad read: Spanish fly drops; make your woman beg for sex (side note: does anyone else notice how the language of sex is designed to appeal to just men?). Anyways, I was fascinated; and since I rarely forget, I made a mental note (or should I call it a promise) to try Spanish fly once I became sexually active.

What is Spanish fly?
Did you know that Spanish fly is actually the name of a real insect? Yikes!

Since the goal of this talk isn’t to get lost in empirical inquiries and wordy definitions, we’ll keep this section short.

The Spanish fly drug derives its name from a green insect in the blister beetle family. People in the olden days actually ground up this insect and used it as an aphrodisiac. What these guys did not know is that the so-called aphrodisiac effects of Spanish fly that cause inflammation and a burning sensation in the genital area are actually due to a toxin called Cantharidin.

spanish fly-what is spanish fly -spanish fly drug 11 -spanish fly drops -spanish fly-does spanish fly works-spanish fly review
Photo credit: E-bay
My Spanish fly story
Where was I?

Yes, I made a mental promise to try Spanish fly, and boy, I did! More than once, actually.

The first time I tried Spanish fly drops was a little over six years ago. I had never tried any other aphrodisiac before, and here was this drug, Spanish fly, that had been touted to me for years, promising to work wonders on my brain and libido.

It was a weekend, I remember. We got the Spanish fly drops earlier that day and hit the club at night, my ex-boyfriend and I.

Drag Race Sips Tea GIF by Shalita Grant - Find & Share on GIPHY

Long story short, it was a wild, wild night, and we were wasted by the time we got back in. He wanted to sleep the moment his body hit the bed, but me, I wanted to try this Spanish fly drug I’d heard about so bad; so, ah.

I mixed one sachet of the Spanish fly drops with my coke and gulped it. Few minutes later and nothing, but we began making out anyway. We were deep in, and the Spanish fly didn’t seem to be working. I felt desire, but it was the normal desire I felt out of attraction to my man; nothing like the sex-crazed frenzy they promised the Spanish fly drug would send me into – the one I anticipated. I decided to try the second sachet.

My boyfriend was skeptical. Him being a Biochemistry major and all, he was concerned about how the drug would interact with my system. Me, I didn’t care – I had been sold a promise and I wanted to experience it. I made a Spanish fly cocktail with the other sachet and drank it.

I kept waiting for that crazy desire, for that inner sexual tiger that the ads said would leap forth and devour my partner to show up; still, nothing. At a point, I got tired of waiting for that promised feeling of ecstasy and just focused on making love.

The second Spanish fly experience…
You thought that was it? Lol.

The second time I tried Spanish fly drops was probably two or so years after the first time, and this time, it was with a different lover. I still hadn’t tried any other aphrodisiacs, and I was still longing to have that fantastic sexual experience that had been hawked to me on the pages of newspapers, and magazines.

I caught sight of the infamous drug again at a pharmacy/grocery store at that time and I decided that I had to try it again. Maybe I hadn’t done it right the last time, I thought.

We bought 3 doses this time and I had already emptied the first by the time we got to the car so that it would have plenty of time to kick in. I also noticed that there was a slight price difference between each Spanish fly product so we bought the slightly more expensive one, just in case the less expensive one I had tried the last time was substandard.

We got back to my place and eventually, the love-making started. The dose I drank in the car hadn’t even begun to kick in. Frustrated, I mixed the last two sachets and administered a double dose; maybe the problem was that I wasn’t supposed to mix it with any drinks, right? Wrong, it didn’t work.

We made great love that night, but I’m pretty sure that the sensation I felt between my legs was nothing more than my own passion.

Does Spanish fly work? My verdict
Both of my experiences trying the Spanish fly drug obviously flopped. I was sold a bag full of promises but I ended up with a can of worms. Maybe it is no surprise that Dr. Emily Nagoski in her book Come as you are, is of the opinion that sex stimulants for women simply don’t work. Maybe that’s a broad overgeneralization, but, hey, that’s also a challenge/adventure, right?

Maybe there are better, stronger variants of Spanish fly out there on the market, and I will be happy to try them if they exist (*wink wink* to Spanish fly drug producers, distributors, and retailers reading this post).

Until then, the Spanish fly that I know and have tried is a no-no for me but I’ll love for you to try it too and then come back to tell me your stories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
It doesn't work

3 Likes

Re: My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by MvpBlog: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2021
GayPontiff:
If I click that link make I no fuq Aisha today shocked

Spanish fly na scam...weed or vodka sure pass that rubbish

Lol. I swear!
Re: My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by sunshineV(f): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Be looking for whom to kill with sex Marathon. Ur types call men 1minute man cos of ur crazy sexual fantasies.
Re: My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience by Hboy41: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abeg if you find dat working Spanish gold fly, you let me know.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.