Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" - Properties (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" (81728 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Compound level and slope to the road.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
The house as at today........

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Position of the new electric pole we just mounted.....

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
The wardrobes we built for the BQ.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Manhole on the ceiling.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
A dining arc design......

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
The entrance from the ante room to the main lounge......

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wall designs along the stairs in the living room........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Purchasing the first batch of paints for the ceiling of this house..........

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Dubemcapital1(m): 3:10am On Aug 14, 2020
spyder880:

Na so! Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dubemcapital1:

Na so! Weldon sir

My engineer, happy weekend my man.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by kopell: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
spyder880:
Good job as alway spyder
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by sonnie10: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2020
spyder880:
Another bathroom fitted with glass enclosure.........
Oga me, you suppose know say pooing dey shame but not bathing. So if someone is talking a bath, another co-occupant of the room might not be able to do his/ business. I don’t know why people prefer this open concept bathrooms instead of placing the toilet to to right end of the shower and then partitioned with wall and door into the the toilet.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by nunnu: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
sonnie10:

Oga me, you suppose know say pooing dey shame but not bathing. So if someone is talking a bath, another co-occupant of the room might not be able to do his/ business. I don’t know why people prefer this open concept bathrooms instead of placing the toilet to to right end of the shower and then partitioned with wall and door into the the toilet.

Is funny how you assumed the room will have co occupants. Is like you have never had a room to yourself. Couldn't you read that the rooms are all en suite. That means they are private rooms. The master bedroom with two occupants have the toilet separately enclosed. That's the problem when people skip classes but still want to contribute.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by nunnu: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oga Spyder I must regrettably point out to you that you have to upgrade the quality and look of your internal doors and cabinet construction. Other builders are moving on to better and modern designs. Please try to evolve with current trend. That is the only way you can still remain relevant.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by sonnie10: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
nunnu:

Is funny how you assumed the room will have co occupants. Is like you have never had a room to yourself. Couldn't you read that the rooms are all en suite. That means they are private rooms. The master bedroom with two occupants have the toilet separately enclosed. That's the problem when people skip classes but still want to contribute.

You dey reason at all? If you sleep with your boyfriend or girlfriend in the same room, what is that called?
If you are a teenager or a young adult and your friend comes to sleep over in your house, is that not a co-occupant?
I was talking based on my own mansion. Do you need pictures?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by sonnie10: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
nunnu:

Is funny how you assumed the room will have co occupants. Is like you have never had a room to yourself.
Sir, this is the concept in one of the rooms in my mansion. The extra space from this layout even allowed for a jacuzzi as you can see.
Next time, talk with little courtesy, ok?
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by nunnu: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
sonnie10:

Sir, this is the concept in one of the rooms in my mansion. The extra space from this layout even allowed for a jacuzzi as you can see.
Next time, talk with little courtesy, ok?

Everyone to their mansion style. Do what works for you. Your mansion indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by sonnie10: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
nunnu:

Everyone to their mansion style. Do what works for you. Your mansion indeed.
You that you have always had a en-suite room, be bold enough to show us.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by nunnu: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
sonnie10:

If I did not have a mansion, your initial words would have been painful. Unfortunately, for you, you couldn’t use poverty to shame me.
I will post more pictures of my mansion for your enjoyment.
You that you have always had a en-suite room, be bold enough to show us.

Just create your own thread dnt block space here.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2020
We will add more wall lines in the interior of this house, dining, ante room, private lounge, all walkways and bedrooms.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2020
More.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Wall line designs will aid our paint combination options ...........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
We have completed some medicine cabinets to be fitted in each bathroom, we are going to place mirrors on each medicine cabinet for the use of the occupants of each room.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by edoman2016: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
spyder880:
We have completed some medicine cabinets to be fitted in each bathroom, we are going to place mirrors on each medicine cabinet for the use of the occupants of each room.
The owner of this house is wasting his money unnecessary. A big house is never an asset but a liability. I believe the owner is building this house for impression. I have arrived mentality.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by omanzo02: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
edoman2016:

The owner of this house is wasting his money unnecessary. A big house is never an asset but a liability. I believe the owner is building this house for impression. I have arrived mentality.

Well, big houses are really expensive to build and maintain...... at least Spyder and his team, transporters has jobs to do, and the sales of building materials also support local businesses......what about that mentality?

9 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bringing in stone chippings, sand and other materials for the floor of this compound.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
edoman2016:

Poverty mentality.

Hajji M.

12 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
The rest of the compound before the start of landscaping works.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Using range to get a slope that will ensure that all water flows outside the compound.......

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Before setting up our walkways which will be filled with concrete for a much lasting use.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Badgers14: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
nunnu:
Oga Spyder I must regrettably point out to you that you have to upgrade the quality and look of your internal doors and cabinet construction. Other builders are moving on to better and modern designs. Please try to evolve with current trend. That is the only way you can still remain relevant.

Maybe the client picked out the doors? Just saying. I know in my builds, I pick out the doors myself whether private house or tenants house.

Not sure if that's the case here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.