Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (18997 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Copy And Paste’ — Dele Momodu Accuses Tinubu Of Repackaging Abiola’s Manifesto / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
What is Naira sign doing on Biafrat receipt?
Comonnnn.... No Biafra currency is a legal tender, no Biafra nation yet. They are Nigerians.
Haba! You just want to join those commenting again ipob. I get

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by afokenny: 9:54am On May 10, 2019
Igbos will be the first to cause problem, when it is time to face the consequences of the problem caused, they will be the first to cry fowl.
What you can't tolerate in Anambra even with other Igbo clans, you will be trying it in Southwest and expect them to keep spoon-feeding you.
Calling Lagos a no man's land while Anambra and Enugu is igbo lands will continue to hunt an average igbo man in Lagos.
Nobody stops you from investing in West or North. Nigeria belongs to all of us. But ensure you give respect to your hosts. Don't take their silence for stupidity.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:55am On May 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Tinubu the bullion van master..
The biggest landlord in Africa
The cocaine addict
I hail u

But someone boasted recently that Arthur receives Bullion vans too, then I quoted him that nobody should abuse other bullion vans receivers.
Is Arthur too a cocaine addict?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:
I have two questions to ask:

1. Why are the Igbos so afraid of Tinubu? The man last held political office in 2007. So why the fear?

2. Why are the Igbos so afraid of living in the East? Don't they want Biafra anymore. Will they get Biafra and still live in Lagos, Abuja and Kano as Nigerians?

Can someone answer Please?
I offer to answer your two simple questions:

#1, No Igbo man big or small, minion or great is afraid of tinubu, they are only afraid of the rots in Nigeria's political system wherein a favored person of influence could truncate the law, inflict suffering and perpetrate injustice against millions of perceived opposing citizens, again Tinubu has been in government all along and should Lagos state government take another name it should be Tinubu.

#2, Igbo land in densely inhabited by the Igbos therefore it would be an aberration to claim or assert that the Igbos are afraid of their land, just as other tribes venture out as a result of work or business same applies to the Igbos living in various parts of the country including Lagos. Or would you say your people ain't living outside your land?

Hope those answer your questions?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by johntolu: 9:56am On May 10, 2019
olas24u:

Same way they hated awolowo,same ,seems they have a problem.they hate development.

The only reason why Yeebos have a deeply rooted hatred for Baba Ikenne was because of Baba's refusal to feed Biafran soldiers, with Nigerian food, during the civil war. They felt Baba's masterstroke of not feeding their soldiers during the war, cost them the civil war and as a result of this, they classified Baba as a 'Sabo', whatever that means in their local parlance grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by jacy346(f): 9:56am On May 10, 2019
martowskin1:
SE are the most useless zone in this country.... they keep travelling and developing other peoples home forgetting their own, the kind of property and business igbo men have in lagos, you will never see a yoruba or hausa man have it in anambra

2ndly their leaders are so so so stupid, what is their usefulness to their people.... nothing, the SE have no reason of not having atleast a port to serve all the business in the east which we know they are the best importers in this nation

during PDP rule, what did their useless leaders do, nothing....

in 4yrs buhari built a dry port in kaduna, yes thats a man who have plan to help his people and develop his own

ndigbo bu ewu
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:00am On May 10, 2019
AntiWailer:
It is high time our brothers from the east distant themselves from f00lish releases like this.

Also they need to stop acting as opposition in Lagos. It is a recipe for disaster.

They have tried several election cycles and it is better they stop it.

PDP is a failed party in Lagos State. All they know is how to steal the campaign money.

If I were Lagos state Government, the next opposition attitude, I will move Alaba andComputer village to Lagos Ibadan Express way and Ladipo to Epe. angry

It would appear innocent and done in the spirit of Mega Lagos

NEPA don pack wire comot for your head, I swear! Ladipo to Epe?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by AntiWailer: 10:04am On May 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

NEPA don pack wire comot for your head, I swear! Ladipo to Epe?

Use your head though I know understanding is not ur strength.

What I painted is how our brothers from the east can shoot themselves in the foot when caught up in all these useless opposition politics they are playing in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2019
afokenny:
Igbos will be the first to cause problem, when it is time to face the consequences of the problem caused, they will be the first to cry fowl.
What you can't tolerate in Anambra even with other Igbo clans, you will be trying it in Southwest and expect them to keep spoon-feeding you.
Calling Lagos a no man's land while Anambra and Enugu is igbo lands will continue to hunt an average igbo man in Lagos.
Nobody stops you from investing in West or North. Nigeria belongs to all of us. But ensure you give respect to your hosts. Don't take their silence for stupidity.
Lagos is definitely someone's land but whose land in particular is what I still don't understand, certain people claim it's a Benin land others say it belongs to the aworis while others maintain it's a Yoruba land.

An average layman like myself would be confused in this quagmire of claims, until the history and ownership of Lagos is fully and indisputably clarified it is safe to say it's a no man's land.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:
I have two questions to ask:

1. Why are the Igbos so afraid of Tinubu? The man last held political office in 2007. So why the fear?

2. Why are the Igbos so afraid of living in the East? Don't they want Biafra anymore. Will they get Biafra and still live in Lagos, Abuja and Kano as Nigerians?

Can someone answer Please?

Until you guys are ready to disintegrate this shithole called Nigeria, we have the right to live and do business in any part of the country.
You can’t be shouting one Nigeria and at same time asking people not live and do business in any part of the country.
If you want us to leave then give us Biafra and we will leave. You can’t eat your cake and have it.
Bloody hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by pluto123: 10:11am On May 10, 2019
frowland:
I have to laugh at this silly post. You can never ever win by propaganda. I am Igbo, and I am too intelligent to believe this hogwash. The only people who will believe this are only those who have nothing. When you have nothing, you find a reason like this to beef those who have.
ok,hope you won't have any reason to cry foul in the nearest future..
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2019
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32am On May 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Lagos is definitely someone's land but whose land in particular is what I still don't understand, certain people claim it's a Benin land others say it belongs to the aworis while others maintain it's a Yoruba land.

An average layman like myself would be confused in this quagmire of claims, until the history and ownership of Lagos is fully and indisputably clarified it is safe to say it's a no man's land.
All the tribes you mentioned above are all related to Yoruba. So what's your point

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nathdoug201: 10:41am On May 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

But someone boasted recently that Arthur receives Bullion vans too, then I quoted him that nobody should abuse other bullion vans receivers.
maybe
You right bro
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Rotimi47: 10:42am On May 10, 2019
frowland:
I have to laugh at this silly post. You can never ever win by propaganda. I am Igbo, and I am too intelligent to believe this hogwash. The only people who will believe this are only those who have nothing. When you have nothing, you find a reason like this to beef those who have.
Word.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by bigfish3k: 10:49am On May 10, 2019
johntolu:

The only reason why Yeebos have a deeply rooted hatred for Baba Ikenne was because of Baba's refusal to feed Biafran soldiers, with Nigerian food, during the civil war. They felt[b] Baba's masterstroke[/b] of not feeding their soldiers during the war, cost them the civil war and as a result of this, they classified Baba as a 'Sabo', whatever that means in their local parlance grin cheesy grin

that master stroke is the reason nigeria is a shithole.
it would have been better we disintegrated, atleast this hatred of igbo and yoruba wouldnt have existed. one of the regions would have developed into a modern country
u people should support us to get biafra so that we will leave lagos and there will be peace
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Rotimi47: 10:51am On May 10, 2019
All Nigerians are beautiful beyond measure.

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by bigfish3k: 10:51am On May 10, 2019
nogragra:

Truly Igbos are congesting us in Lagos we need a bit of fresh air in lagos. They must go to ala potopoto they can eat their cake and have it.

just support us to get biafra. thats the only solution. stop being a hypocrite

its not possible that u dont support biafra and u want us to go

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by frowland(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2019
pluto123:
ok,hope you won't have any reason to cry foul in the nearest future..
Doom monger, go and tell that to billionaires like Orange drugs. Please live your life. How is that yours or anyone's business if I cry in the future? I just don't get some of you.
Please face your life. Build your mansion in your village and leave others build wherever they want.
The world is becoming a global village and what shallow/myopic minds like you have to say is build house in the village. There is indeed difference between the way winners think compared to losers.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by tiger28: 10:55am On May 10, 2019
Igbos go home and establish your region...... You grab and die over everybody's land in Nigeria...

The ONLY tribe thats crying for indigineship right in other ppls state.... Igboman wants to be ibadan indigine because he was born there. No other tribe will ever deny his tribe in Nigeria.but these ppl..... Their wahala everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
All the tribes you mentioned above are all related to Yoruba. So what's your point
Related but not Yoruba, how do you separate or join them up, shed more light.

Are they Yoruba or just related to Yoruba cos originally all tribes are related In one way or the other. After all, all mankind has common ancestry rooted in Adam.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by bigfish3k: 10:58am On May 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

has arthur ever been in govt.? therefore he can have bullion vans through his private sweat and not public funds
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:01am On May 10, 2019
This hatred online and offline will lead nowhere.

This fire being stoked will burn the Ibos stoking it .

Election is over and these horrible people have to bring another wave of hatred , bigotism and tribalism .

Hatred has never achieved anything good

Without facts or figure to back your claims , you will rouse another round of ethnic hatred and fighting between people that should live and work together in unity

This generation of Ibos can be better than that of their fathers.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Related but not Yoruba, how do you separate or join them up, shed more light.

Are they Yoruba or just related to Yoruba cos originally all tribes are related In one way or the other. After all, all mankind has common ancestry rooted in Adam.
Yoruba is the origin of the two other tribes. As for the Aworis, there's no argument about that. Oranmiyan who was a king in Benin was a of Oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by tiger28: 11:06am On May 10, 2019
tsinzu:

The answer is simple, it's because
YOU ARE A STUPID IDIOT
BUT you AVOIDED the question... Fool!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Yoruba is the origin of the two other tribes. As for the Aworis, there's no argument about that. Oranmiyan who was a king in Benin was a of Oduduwa.
Ok, thanks, so I can proudly say Lagos is a Yoruba land without any confrontation from any quarter?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by omenkaLives(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2019
The trouble these pigs are looking for, theyd surely get it in very good measure soon.

What a waste of DNA.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by tiger28: 11:09am On May 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
But why do you people always feel intimidated or let me say you always have the feelings that one wants to hurt you?

On the other hand, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Other intending landlords will go and build at home instead.
With time your land will be developed and Lagos may even be envying you.

There is an agitation for Biafra, but most of you have no home nor business in the east to go to.

Go and Google search Kanu Nwankwo's properties all over the world, the collection will shock you! His hotel was taken over without his knowledge.

Innoson, guilty or not, if he had established himself outside his territory, do you think they wouldn't have succeeded in taking over his company? When he was about to be arrested, his workers came to his defense and made blockages. Should that have been successful in Lagos or Abuja?

If Nwankwo's hotel was in his homeland and people working there, would a takeover without his knowledge be possible? NO!

Does Nnamdi Kanu even own a home or investment on his land? NO! So how are you people preparing for where to go?

P.S - No insults please, just my observations
illiterates everywhere...... Kanu lost his hotel because he owed BILLIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On May 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Ok, thanks, so I can proudly say Lagos is a Yoruba land without any confrontation from any quarter?
Sure
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by omenkaLives(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
What is Naira sign doing on Biafrat receipt?
What do you expect from dumb swines?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB / Peter Obi Meets Paul Ryan, United States Speaker, For 2nd Time In 2 Years / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.