Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (18994 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Copy And Paste’ — Dele Momodu Accuses Tinubu Of Repackaging Abiola’s Manifesto / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by pluto123: 2:06pm On May 10, 2019
frowland:
[s][/s]

If you don't give a bleep, then get off my fukin back. Wat da heck is wrong with people??
whatever! one love!!
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:
I have two questions to ask:

1. Why are the Igbos so afraid of Tinubu? The man last held political office in 2007. So why the fear?

2. Why are the Igbos so afraid of living in the East? Don't they want Biafra anymore. Will they get Biafra and still live in Lagos, Abuja and Kano as Nigerians?

Can someone answer Please?

1. They aren't afraid of him, what I believe is that these people feel different and Nigeria isn't helping as a whole. It isn't that they're small or they can't defend themselve but a unified approach to handle such disturbances especially from corrupt men who know what is right but fail to do what is right. Nigeria would have to come together and show to these people that they care and we are all one. God bless Nigeria.

2: The Igbos love to travel and most of them are not tribal fanatics they believe in prosperity and were they find such factors of prosperity they tend to flock there. Gradually there is an exodus of Igbos going back to their lands, MASSOB and IPOB need not to worry. We are still one Great country, under one GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by SachaBastien(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
What is Naira sign doing on Biafrat receipt?
Please exhibit daftness. The same way Nigeria used pounds before Naira was invented.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by tobiasbeecher: 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:

1. Why are the Igbos so afraid of Tinubu? The man last held political office in 2007. So why the fear?

2. Why are the Igbos so afraid of living in the East? Don't they want Biafra anymore. Will they get Biafra and still live in Lagos, Abuja and Kano as Nigerians?

Tribal bigot! Be careful before Igbo matter take your already stressed life away from you. You will Just open your mouth and start asking useless questions. Talking as if there are no Yorubas and Hausas in the East. Igbophobia is your greatest problem, deal with it.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Oldsilver: 3:17pm On May 10, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Until you guys are ready to disintegrate this shithole called Nigeria, we have the right to live and do business in any part of the country.
You can’t be shouting one Nigeria and at same time asking people not live and do business in any part of the country.
If you want us to leave then give us Biafra and we will leave. You can’t eat your cake and have it.
Bloody hypocrite.
Even if given Biafra y'all still won't leave cos you've got nowhere to go to. There is nothing in your land to attract anyone to

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by tobiasbeecher: 3:23pm On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:
Not yet time

Too early to decide

Bifra should be actualised first and we use property tax on foreigners to send them fully back home.

The ones schooling here go hear am with school fees

Big taxes will befall their traders and labour laws will go the way of US which will make employment if foreigners difficult.

Make dem get their Biafra first. Other things will follow.
Shut up jobless nobody, talking as if the shithole called Nigeria is flowing with jobs? Aren't you still staying with your mom till date? Why haven't you find employment? Empty noise makers everywhere!
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by djon78(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2019
Eberejesus111:

I
1. They aren't afraid of him, what I believe is that these people feel different and Nigeria isn't helping as a whole. It isn't that they're small or they can't defend themselve but a unified approach to handle such disturbances especially from corrupt men who know what is right but fail to do what is right. Nigeria would have to come together and show to these people that they care and we are all one. God bless Nigeria.

2: The Igbos love to travel and most of them are not tribal fanatics they believe in prosperity and were they find such factors of prosperity they tend to flock there. Gradually there is an exodus of Igbos going back to their lands, MASSOB and IPOB need not to worry. We are still one Great country, under one GOD.

Ya I think the awareness has been created.
Many are beginning to see the real issue.
Especially the Lagos issue.
Our People should start using there head.
To me Northerners even are more favourable to Igbo's, at least they understand the value Igbo's add to there Land.
That's why Igbo's should shine there eyes well.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by tobiasbeecher: 3:29pm On May 10, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Why he should not do that?
Igbo come to Lagos as street hawkers, making it involved different atrocities to get so called properties, we will collect back those properties because the owner of the land is the owner of the properties on it.
Dey there dey wait for Igbo properties that you will collect. You no go move your lazy asss and put your hand in an actual work. Keep on lazying about, tommorow when the Igbos boys are balling you will be envying them and calling them all sorts of name.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by simplycarro: 3:34pm On May 10, 2019
Sanchez01:

What a wawu! So IPOB levies its members? grin

Now I understand why Asari wants to kill Kanu grin

It’s all about the Benjamin’s bro!! Nothing else matters
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by bigfish3k: 3:35pm On May 10, 2019
Lot13:
Yorubas are not against your agitation for Biafra but don't expect us or blackmail us to fight your battle for you.
You people have burnt too many bridges and it is only a matter of time before you start seeing the results of your stupidity with other ethnic group in the country especially in Lagos.

Yorubas are fully against biafra. they fought against our going in 1967. Also recently they are against our going our way . if u listen to "journalists hang out" u will know the position of most yorubas. also try reading articles written by yorubas , u will never see where they support our going.
its no longer our battle, its a battle for both yoruba and igbo, because our going will be mutually beneficial for both tribes.
the yorubas will gain by having a decongested lagos. you will no longer have disturbances and parked trucks that have plagued lagos over the years because of over population. it is both of our war afterall u want decongestion.
malaysia did it to singapore even without singapore asking for it

btw, what bridge did we burn. igbos were to vote in lagos u people started flogging them on the queue not to vote or is it because they asked for biafra that will also favor you people that u are calling burning of bridge. please tell me the bridges that we burnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2019
Oldsilver:
Even if given Biafra y'all still won't leave cos you've got nowhere to go to. There is nothing in your land to attract anyone to

Lol
What is in your land? Igbo we are adventurous in nature that’s why you see us all over the world.
Again I ask you what is in your land?
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Ajswag(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2019
We need to understand that, this tribalism can never end, it comes across the entire world. Look at the whites too, they are not perfect, they have their own issues. I just feel we all should try an accommodate each other, no one is perfect or better than the other. Am Yoruba, Yes,i have my experiences with Igbo people, some are very annoying and hard to deal with and some are fantastic and sweet. it just so bad that most of us were not born during the civil war,we judge through different stories we have heard and even if u were born then, ur generation could be fading away. Why is it that our new generation are easily manipulated, this leaders can fight their own fight instead they use youth like u and I.

Let learn to love ourselves first before we can love other, issues will always arise.

it is not ur faulty to be an offspring of YORUBA,IGBO OR HAUSA. We didn't choose it, if u ask me I would probably want to be an offspring of another continent but no matter where u come from there will always b an issue whether color or race or religion or ethnic group

REMEMBER, WE DIDNT CHOOSE OUR ETHNIC GROUP... we are important.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by simplycarro: 3:47pm On May 10, 2019
Na their conscience dey make them dey hallucinate and see problem where there is no problem
Ndi ara grin
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2019
tobiasbeecher:

Shut up jobless nobody, talking as if the shithole called Nigeria is flowing with jobs? Aren't you still staying with your mom till date? Why haven't you find employment? Empty noise makers everywhere!

Trust me! You are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by nku5: 4:20pm On May 10, 2019
This is the secret dream of many yorubas. We have been seeing such sentiments by yorubas on social and conventional media for years

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nathdoug201: 4:35pm On May 10, 2019
leokid866:

Even with his addiction he has you all in line.
sharap
He only has Lagos in line
Lagos is his footstool
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by simplycarro: 4:41pm On May 10, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
grin grin grin They can't survive without LAGOS grin grin grin

This is the simple and honest truth
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by simplycarro: 4:42pm On May 10, 2019
Ekpeitit:
My brother, that is a very good question.
If they hate other tribes so much why are they living in their area?

This is the way God humbles arrogant people. He will ensure you can’t feed without the approval of your enemies

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by simplycarro: 4:44pm On May 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I don't get you, what is Eboes? You tend to derail cos I talked about Igbo and not eboes as you erroneously pointed out, can you say in all honesty that you love the Igbos? A simple question that demands a simple answer.

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2019
brightokechukwu:

I am a dunce who has never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria before, much less the MMA terminal. I stay in my ramshackle bed bug ridden, smelly, and environmentally unviable slum somewhere in Lagos, and then suddenly think I know and have figured out all the relationship dynamics Igbos have with other Africans or nationalities based on the rubbish negative perspectives/news you see on Nairaland. It isn't far-fetching to know why my "crab in the barrel" mentality can't let me see past your myopic and constricted prism of reasoning. By the grace of God I dream of having the privilege of traveling outside Nigeria, interacting with many Africans of various nationalities.and they all had nothing good to say about Igbos. It is a shame to be Igbo
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by djon78(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2019
simplycarro:

This is the way God humbles arrogant people. He will ensure you can’t feed without the approval of your enemies

No its more about God's blessings!!!
God is prospering them anywhere they reside.
God doesn't humble someone with prosperity
It is More God's blessings
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by simplycarro: 6:17pm On May 10, 2019
djon78:

No its more about God's blessings!!!
God is prospering them anywhere they reside.
God doesn't humble someone with prosperity
It is More God's blessings

May you never eat at the benevolent of your enemy
I know that is too deep for you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:27pm On May 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Why are you this biased? Can you say with all certainty that the yorubas share no blame in this hate of a thing?

Can you in all honesty say that you possess no degree of resentment in your heart towards the Igbos? Can you?

It only portrays your level of bigotry in issues relating to tribal disaffection when you decide to scald one and exonerate the other. It shows how hypocritical you are on your approach to the matter.

Therefore I advise you to free yourself from hatred and resentment before coming up to lay certain complaints about others.

Many of us don't harbour the kind of hatred Ibos harbour for others.

Maybe you didn't understand my written English well, so let me break it down for you .

MASSOB are being provocative pitting Ibos and Yorubas against each other with the message posted .
Matured minds will ask them where they got their facts from before believing it or acting on it.

Why are they doing this

Is it the right thing to do?

It's high time you ask yourself what legaacy Ibo leaders are leaving for their youths apart from being hated by all.

You cant always be on edge with your hosts ke?

I have many Ibo friends that we don't relate with this ethnic bias I see on Nairaland . That's how we should relate .

You can teach your elders that we can exist in peace are harmony .It's not that difficult .

When MASSOB and IPOB rear their divisiveness, ask them politely why they don't want to leave a better world for their younger ones.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by IkpuMmadu: 7:33pm On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:

enjoy one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by johntolu: 8:07pm On May 10, 2019
bigfish3k:

that master stroke is the reason nigeria is a shithole.
it would have been better we disintegrated, atleast this hatred of igbo and yoruba wouldnt have existed. one of the regions would have developed into a modern country
u people should support us to get biafra so that we will leave lagos and there will be peace

Mark my words, the only support Yoruba Nation will give to Yeebos is the same support you gave Baba Ikenne and the Yoruba Nation during Baba's incarceration during the regime of Azukuwe and Belewa.
We have also not forgotten the support you gave Baba and the Yoruba Nation when your fathers 'hijacked' power from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by leokid866: 9:09pm On May 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
sharap
He only has Lagos in line
Lagos is his footstool

And from LAGOS we run the rest of the country. I bet you are in lagos right now or looking forward to your next trip to it.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by leokid866: 9:14pm On May 10, 2019
Eberejesus111:

Now this is someone with Sense.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by leokid866: 9:21pm On May 10, 2019
johntolu:

The only reason why Yeebos have a deeply rooted hatred for Baba Ikenne was because of Baba's refusal to feed Biafran soldiers, with Nigerian food, during the civil war. They felt Baba's masterstroke of not feeding their soldiers during the war, cost them the civil war and as a result of this, they classified Baba as a 'Sabo', whatever that means in their local parlance grin cheesy grin

Don't mind them, they found oil in their lands and immediately went to war with the people that owned the farms and the people that owned the the trading routes, forgetting you can't eat money.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by leokid866: 9:28pm On May 10, 2019
bigfish3k:

it would have been better we disintegrated, atleast this hatred of igbo and yoruba wouldnt have existed. one of the regions would have developed into a modern country
u people should support us to get biafra so that we will leave lagos and there will be peace

First you went to war, now you want us to help you. Forgetting Nigeria has only allowed you to remain within her borders out of her good graces.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by leokid866: 9:30pm On May 10, 2019
bigfish3k:

And tell me, what do you know of PEACE.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by leokid866: 9:53pm On May 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Lagos is definitely someone's land but whose land in particular is what I still don't understand, certain people claim it's a Benin land others say it belongs to the aworis while others maintain it's a Yoruba land.

An average layman like myself would be confused in this quagmire of claims, until the history and ownership of Lagos is fully and indisputably clarified it is safe to say it's a no man's land.

Please use Google to find Erelu Kuti and you wil see boldly written Yoruba Royal it is our land.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

Many of us don't harbour the kind of hatred Ibos harbour for others.

Maybe you didn't understand my written English well, so let me break it down for you .

MASSOB are being provocative pitting Ibos and Yorubas against each other with the message posted .
Matured minds will ask them where they got their facts from before believing it or acting on it.

Why are they doing this

Is it the right thing to do?

It's high time you ask yourself what legaacy Ibo leaders are leaving for their youths apart from being hated by all.

You cant always be on edge with your hosts ke?

I have many Ibo friends that we don't relate with this ethnic bias I see on Nairaland . That's how we should relate .

You can teach your elders that we can exist in peace are harmony .It's not that difficult .

When MASSOB and IPOB rear their divisiveness, ask them politely why they don't want to leave a better world for their younger ones.
I still maintain my stand, the holy bible says "why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

If you study yourself closely and intuitively you'll get to realize to your utmost surprise that the faults which disturb you mostly in others are very strongly marked in you and a cause of annoyance to your neighbors.

Examine yourself cos change begins with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: Depot Owners, Marketers Rake In N4.2bn Extra Profit In 3 Days / Bukola Saraki Inspects Federal Projects In His Senatorial District / Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.