Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (18971 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Copy And Paste’ — Dele Momodu Accuses Tinubu Of Repackaging Abiola’s Manifesto / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2019
TempleHouse:

So you have some little properties in Lagos because of your erosion-ravaged Eastern states
I agreed with the clueless Massob that all Easterners in Lagos should obey the call and relocates to their erosion-ravaged states immediately.
Sanwoolu will do the bidding and if you fail to heed the warning, well..you're on your own.
That is why we refused to allow any Okoro win election this time in Lagos.
Oba Akiolu said it in 2015-Go Home
Massob said it in 2019 -Go Home
Listen to your leaders !!!
Go back home to start hawking your Gala and Fan Milk in Onithsa Bridge.
Go and prepare home for your fugitive leader Nnamdi Kanu.
Enough is Enough !
Oto gee !!!
One Nigeria please grin
Sai baba.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
This is bitterness taken to a psychotic level. The funny thing is your verbigeration tells your biography. So not getting to MMA is "abuse". That I live in a slum is abuse even though you do not know me? There is no such word as "itinerantly" and itinerant is totally incongruous in that context. Hear yourself "feedbacks by and large" You are uneducated and empty and socially you are a low life.So you need to project that on to others in what you think is abuse or polemic, quite pathetic really.
Our people say "salt has no need to boast". It is what it is. It is childish and petty to come to social media talking about whether a person cooks with gas or firewood. If you have a need to do that we can tell where you are coming from
Like all Eboes you are delusional about what you really are. So South Africans are killing themselves to marry Eboes"literally" . You are quite entertaining.

Honestly you need to go and get a proper education and learn how to use English correctly .All this bombast does not conceal the contemptible misfit that you are quite the contrary if I am to be honest.

Run along ,go and play with your coevals,silly little boy

I really hit you hard didn't I?? grin grin stupid low IQ piece of garbage I simply used "itinerantly" to indicate "wandering about listlessly" to simply indicate how your gnawing ignorance and quite appalling reasoning has espoused your lack of perspective... and just makes you throw yourself all over the place with no recourse to intelligent fact-finding... before going off on your nonsense about "Eboes" been hated. English is simply about been figurative with the diction of words mearnt to imply something within a given context. Ain't no incongruity about that... understand simple context clues you brain dead twerp.

You're simply too stupid to admit you're wrong, you are too crude to even acknowledge your own Bleep up's... thus leaving me no scruples in slamming it to the dumb ass how much of a bitter, untravelled, worthless, self loathing, and accursed human that you are... a complete dreg of society's dumping ground for everything wrong with humanity.

Your inanity and proclivity to ethnic bashing of people is very much known and noted on this site, aside from your chronic ignorance. And it's about time someone puts you in check by calling you out on your bullshit. I don't even need to "English" to prove anything, much more a point on a faceless forum to a pile of filth like yourself. Dindinrin oshi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Emekankwoka(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2019
We are IPOB not massob
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa come and hear oh grin
He no longer supports one Nigeria but he wants Igbo wife.

What is this Eboe wife nonsense that you folk keep yammering about? It is unfortunate that some misfits make the mistake of polluting our genetic and spiritual heritage with aberrant genes but do not think that is anyone's aspiration. We will put a stop to this nonsense by limiting the traditional rights of the offspring of such unwholesome unions

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
What is this Eboe wife nonsense that you folk keep yammering about? It is unfortunate that some misfits make the mistake of polluting our genetic and spiritual heritage with aberrant genes but do not think that is anyone's aspiration. We will put a stop to this nonsense by limiting the traditional rights of the offspring of such unwholesome unions
Gov Akeredolu and his Igbo wife must hear this grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Anyanwu-Akeredolu

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2019
brightokechukwu:

I really hit you hard didn't I?? grin grin stupid low IQ piece of garbage I simply used "itinerantly" to indicate "wandering about listlessly" to simply indicate how your gnawing ignorance and quite appalling reasoning has espoused your lack of perspective just makes you throw yourself all over the place, English is simply about been figurative with the diction of words mearnt to imply something within a given context. Ain't no incongruity about that... understand simple context clues you brain dead twerp.

You're simply too stupid to admit you're wrong, you are too crude to even acknowledge your own Bleep up's... thus leaving me no scruples in slamming it to the dumb ass how much of a bitter, untravelled, worthless, self loathing, and accursed human that you are... a complete dreg of society's dumping ground for everything wrong with humanity.

Your inanity and proclivity to ethnic bashing of people is very much known and noted on this site, aside from your chronic ignorance. And it's about time someone puts you in check by calling you out on your bullshit. I don't even need to "English" to prove anything, much more a point on a faceless forum to a pile of filth like yourself. Dindinrin oshi

"STUPID" surely you can do better?
There is no word like itinerantly in that context .Shut up and go to school.

Stop using neologisms and words you do not understand in a futile attempt to appear educated . The harder you try the more ridiculous you look You are low life scum and this reeks through all the gibberish you posted
Class is effortless, you cannot force or fake it so stop embarrassing yourself with this brainless bombast and keep quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2019
immhotep:

Gov Akeredolu and his Igbo wife must hear this grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Anyanwu-Akeredolu

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed velocity25
We have arranged a REAL wife for him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
We have arranged a REAL wife for him
What of FFK and his Igbo wife grin
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2019
immhotep:

What of FFK and his Igbo wife grin
You can keep FFK. We dash you

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
You can keep FFK. We dash you
Davido loading grin
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by pluto123: 12:46pm On May 10, 2019
frowland:

Doom monger, go and tell that to billionaires like Orange drugs. Please live your life. How is that yours or anyone's business if I cry in the future? I just don't get some of you.
Please face your life. Build your mansion in your village and leave others build wherever they want.
The world is becoming a global village and what shallow/myopic minds like you have to say is build house in the village. There is indeed difference between the way winners think compared to losers.
lolz i just ask a simple question {hope you wont have any reason to cry foul?) and you ar ranting,lolz global village indeed,when ARIWA YOUTHS issued their quit notice hope u said this global village cock and bull to them?,,i never adviced you to build house in your village,if u like dnt even visit ur village who cares? i doubt you have a hut any where,,nah people like you wey no get shishi dey too form!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by superlanny(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
What is Naira sign doing on Biafrat receipt?
when we call them senseless naw, they will start crying like pickin wey them collect Bobby from him mouth.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Honesty007(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2019
LazyGold:
The beginning of Igbo problem in Lagos is calling Lagos a no man's Land.

But this seem like a propaganda though

It is true.i am sorry to say this,i love igbos but it is their attitudes outside their land that keeps pitting them against their hosts eg
accomodation:d moment an igbo man rents a house,he calls others and they take over the house in rent living together
same attitude for buying lands and building properties.yorubas are not fools when they are silently collecting money
igbos must know the truth,everything is no more about MONEY AND ACQUIRING ASSESTS IN NIGERIA.THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME.
2ndly,the location of their businesses are too strategic.you cant c a yoruba business even in lagos in a strategic location
3rdly,business mind has made them repulsive and hostile to even those who are accommodative to them that they equate any issue with money! its so sad u hardly c a yoruba even in his state working with an or under an igbo but yorubas would.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by frowland(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2019
pluto123:
lolz i just ask a simple question {hope you wont have any reason to cry foul?) and you ar ranting,lolz global village indeed,when ARIWA YOUTHS issued their quit notice hope u said this global village cock and bull to them?,,i never adviced you to build house in your village,if u like dnt even visit ur village who cares? i doubt you have a hut any where,,nah people like you wey no get shishi dey too form!

Hi man, carry your issues to somewhere else. I don't think I have time to engage in petty topic like this especially with someone who thinks the way you do. Like I stated, its my life. I have a very good house here in a highbrow area in Lagos and business cut across the state. It's my money, my life, my business. I don't see how this should be your problem unless you have a shallow mindset
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
what happened to Biafra Dollar that you people said is more valuable than Naira ?
Please look up the meaning of legal tender.
Who and who said? Where is the "you people" coming from?.... Abeg you just one Belong.
You are NOTICED.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Lot13(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2019
bigfish3k:

just support us to get biafra. thats the only solution. stop being a hypocrite

its not possible that u dont support biafra and u want us to go
Yorubas are not against your agitation for Biafra but don't expect us or blackmail us to fight your battle for you.
You people have burnt too many bridges and it is only a matter of time before you start seeing the results of your stupidity with other ethnic group in the country especially in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 1:25pm On May 10, 2019
Gazelle22:
The leadership of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign
State of Biafra (MASSOB) has accused the former governor of Lagos State and National leader of the All Progressive Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu of planing to revoke all properties owned by Ndigbo in Lagos.

The group made this known in a statement signed by the National Director of information, Comrade Edeson Samuel and obtained by DAILY POST in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State capital on Thursday.

The statement read in part: “It is very clear that President Mohammadu Buhari and his Fulani cabals have perfected their plans to establish northern agenda, which has been their utmost aim to frustrate, destabilize and to crush the entire eastern region because of their hatred against Biafra.

“The railway quarters in eastern region are death traps and some so
called Igbo leaders will be shouting one Nigeria. All railways in the east have been taking over by grasses and arm bandits. MASSOB described those who claimed that they are our political leaders as failures.

“MASSOB wishes to reminds Ndigbo of our think home agenda, Ndigbo must start relocating their industries, businesses and other investments
back to Biafra land because a bird at hand worth more in the bush.

MASSOB remind our people that Nigeria will never like you because of
the pathological hatred they have against Ndigbo.

“All Igbo wealth’s in the northern region will one day be on fire in the name of religious crisis by this Islamic terrorist. Igbos who are still building who built mansions and shopping malls in Lagos should
also know that Bola Tinubu the godfather of Lagos state has perfected plans to revoke all properties own by Ndigbo in Lagos state through the new puppet he installed as governor of Lagos state.

“MASSOB is urging Igbo business men especially the importers not to
use Kaduna dry port unless Calabar, Onitsha and Port Harcourt see ports are rehabilitated and functional.

“MASSOB advised that Ndigbo should use other neighboring countries sea ports because you cannot beat a child and at the same time stop him from crying. MASSOB advised Eastern governors to establish industries and mechanic villages in their respective States. They should also repair the abandoned ones by federal government to avoid kidnapping, armed robbery and other criminal acts in Eastern region,” the group
stated.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/09/biafra-massob-accuses-tinubu-planning-revoke-properties-owned-igbos-lagos/
Yes let them start with Tony Elumelu,Jim Ovia,Ndubisi kanu(former Lagos MILAD)Emeka Anyaoku,Rt Ike Nwachuku,ABC Orjiako,of SEPLAT,Ike Ekweremadu,late Alex Ekwueme,MD Capital Oil,etc all have properties in Lagos. When Tinubu succeeds in revoking their properties,then the other traders would be easier.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Honesty007(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2019
An igbo man would pay double money to buy land 4rm a yoruba man and then continue to take over many lands in the name of businesses? who does that in their own lands?
why must the business mind becloud their sense of reasoning and hospitality. why.i heard of an igbo man that brought a land like that and when d yoruba man died he had no land to be buried.His people came to plead with the igbo man to just give them a burial place,can u believe he refused! until a yoruba person who hears igbo came to rebuke him for such acts regardless of him owning the land.its when he now hearkened.
so iam not blaming both.its just the attitude of pride,greed,coveteousness and ingratitude.
are igbos grateful to anyone.forget about the oldmalice from the civil war days!
it has been indoctrinated down to the new generations.for me igbos are behaving like esau while yoruba are behaving like jacob.both are guilty.just as esau was after properties and possesion and jacob owned the land.its what is happening.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by pluto123: 1:30pm On May 10, 2019
frowland:

Hi man, carry your issues to somewhere else. I don't think I have time to engage in petty topic like this especially with someone who thinks the way you do. Like I stated, its my life. I have a very good house here in a highbrow area in Lagos and business cut across the state. It's my money, my life, my business. I don't see how this should be your problem unless you have a shallow mindset
should i keep repeating that i dnt give a bleep where you build your empire or how you live your life? you can even become an afonja citizen i dnt care,,the only advise i have for you is to search ADEYINKA GRANDSON on facebook,and there you will see the impending danger i am talking about,i care because if they attack the igbos there,i will definatly feel bad about it,no matter how heartless i intend to be..blood is thicker than water! one love!!
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by NkayStory(f): 1:32pm On May 10, 2019
afokenny:
Igbos will be the first to cause problem, when it is time to face the consequences of the problem caused, they will be the first to cry fowl.
What you can't tolerate in Anambra even with other Igbo clans, you will be trying it in Southwest and expect them to keep spoon-feeding you.
Calling Lagos a no man's land while Anambra and Enugu is igbo lands will continue to hunt an average igbo man in Lagos.
Nobody stops you from investing in West or North. Nigeria belongs to all of us. But ensure you give respect to your hosts. Don't take their silence for stupidity.

So?..is that a justification to be a thief and steal from another man's sweat?...Please use your brains before you kpai like many of you have done in Lagos

,i am in Lagos right now and can confirm that the life of the average yoruba is not better than the average Igbo's here

if you steal from an Igbo man in Lagos claiming you are the 'host' you will be beaten to stupor and set ablaze...,You can stay in ogbomoso and be talking rubbish.

Do not say you were not warned
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Honesty007(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2019
The stupid jacob supplanted esau twice and cheated him.but 2 be honest what did esau have before? nothing .he was only skilled in hunting .jacob owned possesions of livestock and things.esau sold his birthright and despised it.bitter memories of that civil war is sad but yorubas must not be revenging also.
just like okorocha said,its true. all igbo groups,culture and tradition must be banned from operating outside south east as its customs invade and encroah on host communities ouTside igbolands.there must ae respect,sanctity and cooperation of igbos regarding their matters must be made open to their hosts without bias for unity,peace and economic progress to be achieved.
They should speak english or pidgin in the markets and in the place they are accomodated if they want to be truthful and sincere.we know the igbos are their own enemies in their land.let them not carry that lesson to yoruba states if they want one nigeria
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Honesty007(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2019
Igbos should stop calling YORUBA'S you people in Lagos!
its an insult.
and a tribalistic and semitic statement.
i love igbos and their girls like mad.i just dont like the statement "how are your people"
it generates a resonance of the reflection of the civil war.its bad for yorubas to say "omo ibos too without an issue that would inspire it.which would always settle later.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by frowland(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2019
[s]
pluto123:
should i keep repeating that i dnt give a bleep where you build your empire or how you live your life? you can even become an afonja citizen i dnt care,,the only advise i have for you is to search ADEYINKA GRANDSON on facebook,and there you will see the impending danger i am talking about,i care because if they attack the igbos there,i will definatly feel bad about it,no matter how heartless i intend to be..blood is thicker than water! one love!!
[/s]

If you don't give a bleep, then get off my fukin back. Wat da heck is wrong with people??
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by akposking(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2019
Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos what a. Ok let me reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Awarded Pipeline Protection Contract To Tompolo – NNPC / Sense Of Entitlement Syndrome In Nigeria Too Much – Ngige / Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.