Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Level Of Sexual Harassment In Uniport Is Too High.99.9% Even The Married Fem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Sexual Harassment In Uniport Is Too High.99.9% Even The Married Fem (852 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Level Of Sexual Harassment In Uniport Is Too High.99.9% Even The Married Fem by Masionreay: 12:50pm On May 10, 2019
Uniport the university of pot hallot.
That school is the prostitution capital. You need to go there. All the fine girls in Uniport ,married or single has been extracted by their lecturers. It's so obvious there.
The current DVC academics of the school has been harassing female students even the married ones. He was the Dean basic medical sciences then. Now,it is too common in Uniport that female students would jokingly tell their lecturers in the class that u didn't mark my paper well upen the way u bleeped me.
There's a man in anatomy department of the school,Mr Hart...this man is so brutal that he had slept with all the anatomy and physiology and some many medical students,nursing and pharmacy students. He is so popular. He is not alone ...almost all of them but he doesn't hide his. Uniport is really a den of the sexual harassment.
Government should pls do something.
In the linguistics and communication studies, u going there na u sabi. They are all left over from their lecturers.
There's is this deadly sexual spirit in Uniport that if u are not prayerful u would compromise.
Mr Charles of Chemistry ...lol u know what I am saying. All the 100level fine girls must suck his corck.
Uniport ...Uniport...how many times.
Sending your wife to Uniport at ur own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Sexual Harassment In Uniport Is Too High.99.9% Even The Married Fem by ABCthings: 1:07pm On May 10, 2019
Okay
Re: The Level Of Sexual Harassment In Uniport Is Too High.99.9% Even The Married Fem by Spechialone(f): 1:29pm On May 10, 2019
I heard tales from that school right from my secondary school days... �

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In / Relationship Dilemma - A True Life Story / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.