Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! (8657 Views)

Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. / I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! / She Is Killing Me With Too Much Love. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 11, 2019
Praisesongz:
Ok this is happening to a friend of mine he complained about this issue to me and I told him I was gonna create a topic here about it. Then I told him to register as a member here to follow the topic. Now the issue is anytime he’s making love with his partner, he see fluid rushing out like water and taste salty. The lady haven’t given birth before neither has she got pregnant at anytime. So this issue is really bothering him as he doesn’t know if it’s medically right.
Please mods let this reach FP as I personally told him his proble could be solve here with good advise and of course I told him about the bad guys here too Lol

Why una dey do like this na? Is Nairaland a hospital ahh? Go treat ur baby na We don't need to know all that sh!t undecided
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by Deepfeel(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
cheesy cheesy
Is like you love big boobs abi
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by Ryan03(f): 1:32pm On May 11, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is like you love big boobs abi
No o, i love them moderate but firm and pointy. When you put mouth suck one nipple and use one hand massage the other one, the feeling is superb. By the time you enter that paradise, everywhere will be flowing with milk and honey
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by nervorum: 2:17pm On May 11, 2019
tayo60:
The lady is suffering from hormonal imbalance. Any lady that has such will be secreting milk from her breast even when not pregnant. And this issue usually causes delay in getting pregnant in such ladies. Medical treatment is the solution.

Best answer so far.

First off, your friend should not be sleeping with someone he is not married to. Both him and his girl friend are courting God's anger; it comes in differnt forms.

The lady in question maybe having hyper-prolactinemia. Hospital follow up is strongly recommended.

If left unattended, she may contend with inability to conceive down the line
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by Femi316: 2:33pm On May 11, 2019
Praisesongz:
Ok this is happening to a friend of mine he complained about this issue to me and I told him I was gonna create a topic here about it. Then I told him to register as a member here to follow the topic. Now the issue is anytime he’s making love with his partner, he see fluid rushing out like water and taste salty. The lady haven’t given birth before neither has she got pregnant at anytime. So this issue is really bothering him as he doesn’t know if it’s medically right.
Please mods let this reach FP as I personally told him his proble could be solve here with good advise and of course I told him about the bad guys here too Lol
Is there any sample to show us for confirmation....?
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by successfulhadi22(f): 3:12pm On May 11, 2019
Praisesongz:
its hormonal imbalance cause by high prolactine level she should seek for medical help,I suffered frm that poo before
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by Deepfeel(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
No o, i love them moderate but firm and pointy. When you put mouth suck one nipple and use one hand massage the other one, the feeling is superb. By the time you enter that paradise, everywhere will be flowing with milk and honey
Lol baad guy grin
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by seangy4konji: 8:17am On May 12, 2019
always quick to result to insults...
Praisesongz:
wo shut up and gerrat if I get problem I go talk click my profile I create topic about my gf wey worse pass this one... wetin concern me if na my problem you go come beat me for house or I go die? I no get time for all these una rubbish mentality
If only u know my type of person you no go type like mumu. Ahan na wa o y I go Dey fear or shame lol chai man don suffer for this forum.
E Dey happen sha inside life
Just shut the Fvck up oooo abeg
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by Praisesongz: 9:58am On May 12, 2019
seangy4konji:
always quick to result to insults...
and what am I suppose to do with your opinion
Give a fvck?
Re: Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! by seangy4konji: 10:54am On May 13, 2019
Praisesongz:
and what am I suppose to do with your opinion
Give a fvck?
no..go and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.