Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (53605 Views)

Humanitarian Ministry Scandals: EFCC Seizes Edu, Sadiya Umar-Farouq's Passports / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Mace0lane: 6:52am On May 12, 2019
PDP n their fake news outlets

dachilino:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has seized Senate President Bukola Saraki's houses as they also marked others.Bukola Saraki's houses seized by the EFCC are reportedly located at 15a, 15b and 17 MacDonald Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. It was gathered that the EFCC who were unsure of the actual property that belonged to the Senate President, decided to place inscriptions and stickers on all of them.

According to insiders, 15a and 15b were declared by Saraki in his asset declaration form, it is believed that some other houses on the street were bought by the Senate President from the Presidential Implementation Committee for the Sales of Government Property through shell companies. A relative who spoke to Sunday Punch on condition of anonymity said;

“The EFCC had been making inquiries into the finances and assets of Saraki for quite some time. They came to inscribe ‘EFCC, Under Investigation’ in red on the walls and the fences. The irony is that even houses that don’t belong to Saraki were marked. From what we were told, they are keeping him under strict surveillance ahead of May 29, 2019 when they may invite him.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/efcc-seizes-sarakis-houses-marks-others-in-lagos/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 6:55am On May 12, 2019
midolian:
sharap pls. angry

I hate it when you guys from other dead regions feel you know more about our states than us. It is better to keep shut than to be spewing trash thinking you know when you obviously know not.

You think we are like you misguided folks? We know when to boot a politician out and when to keep them. We don't know how to "he is our son, don't touch him" especially when his hands are not clean. We are not cursed

Shut up there you a know all this and that yet you still support Tinubu who has far dirtier hands ..yiu don't know what you are saying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by jimi4us: 6:57am On May 12, 2019
dachilino:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has seized Senate President Bukola Saraki's houses as they also marked others.Bukola Saraki's houses seized by the EFCC are reportedly located at 15a, 15b and 17 MacDonald Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. It was gathered that the EFCC who were unsure of the actual property that belonged to the Senate President, decided to place inscriptions and stickers on all of them.

According to insiders, 15a and 15b were declared by Saraki in his asset declaration form, it is believed that some other houses on the street were bought by the Senate President from the Presidential Implementation Committee for the Sales of Government Property through shell companies. A relative who spoke to Sunday Punch on condition of anonymity said;

“The EFCC had been making inquiries into the finances and assets of Saraki for quite some time. They came to inscribe ‘EFCC, Under Investigation’ in red on the walls and the fences. The irony is that even houses that don’t belong to Saraki were marked. From what we were told, they are keeping him under strict surveillance ahead of May 29, 2019 when they may invite him.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/efcc-seizes-sarakis-houses-marks-others-in-lagos/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Fake news

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Midastorch(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2019
Chikpat:
I have never seen a country like Nigeria and a people like some Nigerians. Politicians steal from their common wealth and steal away their prosperity. Yet, any attempt to get justice, the same people who being robbed by managers of the system never cease to rise to defend nonsense and rant "witch hunting". Saraki was too scandalous, idiots can say he was the best senate president for understandable reasons (he worked against his former party and his country for most of the time)... However, he should have loved above suspicion so that whenever they come for him, we would know what it is...This is no

witch hunting and the guy should face the music. Nigeria deserves better

What did you expect from people glorify yahoo yahoo, and lay curses on anyone who dares to to see the wrong in Yahoo... the country is dead brov...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Midastorch(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Shut up there you a know all this and that yet you still support Tinubu who has far dirtier hands ..yiu don't know what you are saying

Tinubu has dirtiest of hands but OBJ, Ya’Adua and Jonathan couldn’t do him anything Didn’t Obj tried all he could to jail the man Just STFU

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by BUGOFF(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2019
iammo:
cool

Saraki is in soup
ewedu or okro? meanwhile, na u cook am?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:
Kwarans are d biggest lovers cus at d end of the day...tinubu...nauha biggest thieve now control their resources from lagos.......
leave them ,,them never understand..e go still clear for their eye..them get number 3 man of the country from their state vote am out,like this new guy is a saint..I pity them,,e go be lyk the way Nigerians think buhari can save them while voting out Jonathan.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by DRSEGUNBABA: 7:11am On May 12, 2019
They all help bring the demons called APC to power so they shall rip the reward.
dachilino:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by daddytime(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2019
This news possesses all the attributes of a fake news. But let's just assume it is original news..does these efcc goons understand what following due processes mean at all?

How many cases has their playing to the gallery helped them win?

No one is saying not to probe the allegedly corrupt ones, but why being selective in these probes?

Up until today we heard nothing more about the cash found in the Lagos towers.

They should follow due processes and learn to be more discreet in their investigations and not selective in their prosecutions/persecutions.

If I were the owner of any of the houses they mistook for Sarakis and went ahead to deface my property like som graffiti artist...na court me and dem go end the matter no matter how long it drags on.

Mumu attack dogs
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by jimi4us: 7:12am On May 12, 2019
yemaldo:

So we should have allowed Saraki to continue impoverish kwarans because he is "our son"?
and we should allow thiefnubuu and his useless daughter to impoverish lagos state? Since lagos was created from 1999 they made him Governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by karimusa: 7:14am On May 12, 2019
AND SO?
MetaPhysical:
Saraki's seat at Buhari's inauguration will be empty. In fact, Ekweremadu will be the one passing the baton of Senate leadership, not Saraki.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Hily77: 7:14am On May 12, 2019
Efcc is blind to tinubu properties in Lagos abi. wake me when we reach nxt level angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14am On May 12, 2019
Hello nairlanders pls I need ur help.
I got 278 in my Jamb and I had applied for Medlab at Unizik at first.
P.S dat was at the point of registration.
Now I want to change my course to Medicine/Pharmacy at Unilag/Unizik. I'm frm Imo state and I got 1A, 2Bs & 2Cs in my Waec result last year 2018. And I will 17yrs by 20th this month.
Pls advice me on what step to take and which course and uni to choose cause I don't want to stay at home again.

Pls help me nairalanders I seriously need ur advice now on which sch to change to.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2019
Typical toothless bulldog style. Are they going to seize the campaign money he gave Buhari and Apc also?
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18am On May 12, 2019
Hello nairlanders pls I need ur help.
I got 278 in my Jamb and I had applied for Medlab at Unizik at first.
P.S dat was at the point of registration.
Now I want to change my course to Medicine/Pharmacy at Unilag/Unizik. I'm frm Imo state and I got 1A, 2Bs & 2Cs in my Waec result last year 2018. And I will 17yrs by 20th this month.
Pls advice me on what step to take cause I don't want to stay at home again.

Pls help me nairalanders I seriously need ur advice now on which sch to change to.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by bumzylongs: 7:18am On May 12, 2019
PMB is very good at crippling his political opponents and flouting court orders. These are the only areas he earns A1.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by jojoki: 7:19am On May 12, 2019
bleeped up country where APC politicians are saint. Spit
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2019
dachilino:

exactly... Country where all security outfits work on highest bidder bidding... They all have prices to which they have allegiance not the oath of office as it were... They erroneously and unscrupulously claim they acting on a tip off to carry out despicable arrests, detention, maiming, killings and intimidations... News splash even if u go to make use of NASA to announce names of corrupt politicians they will feign ignorance or ignore it...

Smh..

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by midolian(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

Trust me...you will run away if I tow ur path nd respond with insults.....follow my comment nd you would b grateful am nice this morning.......

Mind your words!
Do I have that time to waste? grin

I have not insulted you in any way. I stated the obvious truth.

Have a nice day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by daddytime(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2019
T
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by obstead200(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2019
midolian:
I LL rather dignify a mad man with such than a man who is supposed to be sane but has refused to use his common-sense..but rather, wail his life away!
oga give him points.
I have been following ur responses. So far u have said nothing of worth. Stop disgracing urself because of politics. Either u speak with clear facts or u keep quiet
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Stillthebest: 7:21am On May 12, 2019
Just a bird noise mtcheww so it what they can't even do to Fayose that they will now easily do to Saraki, lies. Ig he's corrupt aren't all of them corrupt? What did buhari do when he heard about Gen. Buratais house in Dubai? What did he do about maina and that former SGF?
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Deathisfree: 7:21am On May 12, 2019
Saraki just move to APC and you free
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by QuietHammer(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2019
Rosebloom:
They should stop with the witch hunt already
So far it's a witch, it should be hunted down

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Stanlux247: 7:22am On May 12, 2019
Love that
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2019
The Head of the Judiciary was tagged corrupt and removed we clapped, the head of the Legislature is tagged corrupt, we clapped. So you mean to tell me the Executive that has never prosecuted any of it's own is incorruptible? I hate corruption but I had dictatorship and hypocrisy much more.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by midolian(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2019
obstead200:
oga give him points.
I have been following ur responses. So far u have said nothing of worth. Stop disgracing urself because of politics. Either u speak with clear facts or u keep quiet
Another flattie on the loose. ..I hope you don't find your feet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:25am On May 12, 2019
dirtycoin:
PMB is very good at crippling his political opponents and flouting court orders. These are the only areas he earns A1.
if saraki can be harrassed the way, then Tnubu and Oshimole would have been in jail if they are PDP but those two are walking free with their members hailing them
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25am On May 12, 2019
This is what you can see in a country that is ruled by demon.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by aewhydot: 7:28am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

How did he impoverished you ppl...is he imposing state commissioners on you...?

Didn't he get u guys on federal map through senate presidency....?

What until oppossitions takes over that when you know how tiny but has drained kwara..resources

Bro, are you from Kwara state? If the answer is NO......Eleribu ni e then

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by IshaqAyinde(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:
Kwarans are d biggest lovers cus at d end of the day...tinubu...nauha biggest thieve now control their resources from lagos.......
We dash u saraki, you can make him your next gov.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by stanley000: 7:32am On May 12, 2019
Rosebloom:
They should stop with the witch hunt already
they go after yahooboys it's good but they go after the ppl that stole your future and it's a witch hunt Wow, this must be a special kind of retardnesd and stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.