Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (53610 Views)

Humanitarian Ministry Scandals: EFCC Seizes Edu, Sadiya Umar-Farouq's Passports / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by fredoooooo: 7:34am On May 12, 2019
Seize dem all ... Good morning

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by isahsalee: 7:34am On May 12, 2019
Rosebloom:
They should stop with the witch hunt already

Why are you so pained?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Citizen0(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2019
F¥¥k EFCC .
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Enyimbamercedes: 7:36am On May 12, 2019
Magu is just an idiot. EFCC is just a political tool for the APC to witch-hunt the opposition. It is a bastardized institution and should not be taken seriously.

Pitiful
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by john633(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2019
such a pity for the undemocratic Nigeria
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Acedave1(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2019
yemaldo:

So we should have allowed Saraki to continue impoverish kwarans because he is "our son"?
let tinubu rule ur state nd see the diff, mumu ur state is on the throne ne u keep hating him, thats why the aboki are beta dan the afonjas cos wen dey steal dey ll stil bak im up
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Worldjagaba: 7:38am On May 12, 2019
[img][/img]Saraki come ooooo

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 7:39am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

How did he impoverished you ppl...is he imposing state commissioners on you...?

Didn't he get u guys on federal map through senate presidency....?

How does the bolded help the average Kwarain?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Acedave1(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2019
if he steal dey sud arrest him bur i think dis is political nonsense
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2019
dokyOloye:

Says who?

Those have eyes that can see, those who knw Nigerian politics.
And I say it Saraki is done... Come to kwara and see for ya self

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by obstead200(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2019
midolian:
Another flattie on the loose. ..I hope you don't find your feet.
I give up. U are as daft and clueless as I thought. It is a list case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2019
grin am kwaran. But bukola is not try at all. He control from federal to councilor level over greediness is worry him.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by naijapips04: 7:46am On May 12, 2019
midolian:
sharap pls. angry

I hate it when you guys from other dead regions feel you know more about our states than us. It is better to keep shut than to be spewing trash thinking you know when you obviously know not.

You think we are like you misguided folks? We know when to boot a politician out and when to keep them. We don't know how to "he is our son, don't touch him" especially when his hands are not clean. We are not cursed

See this one that follows Tinubu nyash as a dog following a fat man with big shit.

Ambode was the best governor till Tinubu said he isn't.

The same people that protectd kemi the criminal. Just shut up.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2019
Thieves! So, the houses now belongs to Buhari?
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by decent2(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2019
because na PDP he be DAT why APC are seized his property, rubbish
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50am On May 12, 2019
daddytime:
This news possesses all the attributes of a fake news. But let's just assume it is original news..does these efcc goons understand what following due processes mean at all?

How many cases has their playing to the gallery helped them win?

No one is saying not to probe the allegedly corrupt ones, but why being selective in these probes?

Up until today we heard nothing more about the cash found in the Lagos towers.

They should follow due processes and learn to be more discreet in their investigations and not selective in their prosecutions/persecutions.

If I were the owner of any of the houses they mistook for Sarakis and went ahead to deface my property like som graffiti artist...na court me and dem go end the matter no matter how long it drags on.

Mumu attack dogs

How d fvck can you come after an ex senate president without news agencies catching wind of it? You live in a democratic country with news hungry journalist. Fvk off to North Korea with your thought pattern.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Wettoid123: 7:52am On May 12, 2019
D end has come for him so soon!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Otsam(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2019
Chikpat:
I have never seen a country like Nigeria and a people like some Nigerians. Politicians steal from their common wealth and steal away their prosperity. Yet, any attempt to get justice, the same people who are being robbed by managers of the system never cease to rise to defend nonsense and rant "witch hunting". Saraki was too scandalous, idiots can say he was the best senate president for understandable reasons (he worked against his former party and his country for most of the time)... However, he should have lived above suspicion so that whenever they come for him, we would know what it is...This is no witch hunting and the guy should face the music. Nigeria deserves better

No one is saying justice should not be done. But let them come with clean hands and right mindset. Fees months back, all obanikoro’s sealed properties were returned to him, amaechi with different pending cases, oshiomole has his own in edo, akpabio and kalu are not defending any of theirs, Maina just said yesterday that he is in the country that if they think he’s found wanting they should come for him but I guess he’s not, babachir is there both on d idp and men issue yet, he is a saint. Let’s stop with those mentions and now ask yourself if it’s wizardry. Yes we want them to fight the corruption, but their own way of doing it is only encouraging and giving more clues on how to go about it. Now they are telling others indirectly that, let ur people experience hell for four years and perpetrate theirs when they are in power.this is not fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On May 12, 2019
Rosebloom:
They should stop with the witch hunt already
If he's clean, he has nothing to fear. Don't support corruption my brother

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Lokostic77: 7:56am On May 12, 2019
In as much I believe this Saraki saga is witch hunting from APC but at the same time I also believe Saraki is one of our corrupt politicians in this country so I can never defend him he should go and defend himself in the law court, my people let us stop defending bad people in our society they have milked the fortune of this nation dried while common man are suffering.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ogbonti: 7:59am On May 12, 2019
dirtycoin:
PMB is very good at crippling his political opponents and flouting court orders. These are the only areas he earns A1.

And when he leaves Aso Rock, his life will be crippled by his successor.... He will learn the hard way later that almost everyone who smile's now while he farts are not his real friends but sycophants looking for favors
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by madgoat(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Saraki's seat at Buhari's inauguration will be empty. In fact, Ekweremadu will be the one passing the baton of Senate leadership, not Saraki.

Yes ofcourse grin
If i am Saraki, i will codedly jet out of the country through Benin Republic on the 27th May. grin
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by anytexy: 8:02am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

saraki deserves all the challenges he currently faces, but what rational citizens are saying is that what is good for the goose should be good for the gander...

BRF, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshio, Aregbe, fayemi & a number of other APC faithfuls have petitions with EFCC, why is nothing being done about their matter?

the EFCC refuses to take investigative actions against ganduje, but it publicly probed fayose, frozen state accounts of benue & is now going after wike.

adeleke is being tried for false results, but adeosun was allowed to leave the country despite forging false certificates too, oblo is still functioning despite similar allegations against him.

it is idiots that that chose to bury their heads in the sand & act as if there is nothing wrong in the skewered anti corruption fight.
You nailed it. One bottle of your choice beer.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by lomprico(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2019
Who cares!! He brought it upon himself about 4 years ago. undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by bellotaofeek: 8:08am On May 12, 2019
Tinubu should be warming up for Buhari is not going for the third term. Don’t be surprised shocked
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Akanoomobowale(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Tomorrow when people don't declare now you will sue them like Onnoghen

Nothing is justly done in this country! And it keeps going on in circles!

Any sane man still in his sane mind living in this country deserves to praise himself!!!

Is EFCC now the competent court of law

Saraki's crime is that he dares to become a Senate President in his own country

The offa robbery no work, now it bringing untold hardship to the man for being a Nigerian who has dedicated many years in service!

Sue him to court if he has erred and let the court have the final say not EFCC!!!
pls ma read and comprehend well.....what was written on the house was under investigation keep off not confiscated and it is normal practice all over the world ma......Try and watch CNN sometimes so you can understand some of D's things better pls.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Oolawepo(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2019
midolian:
sharap pls. angry

I hate it when you guys from other dead regions feel you know more about our states than us. It is better to keep shut than to be spewing trash thinking you know when you obviously know not.

You think we are like you misguided folks? We know when to boot a politician out and when to keep them. We don't know how to say "he is our son, don't touch him" especially when his hands are not clean. We are not cursed
Emotions running u. U people Just wanted saraki out, give reasons zero.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by tsannee(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

He is he not good to his people, he stped his father's family perennial right to governorship and took it to the people....

If u are from kwara you won't say that

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Akanoomobowale(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

saraki deserves all the challenges he currently faces, but what rational citizens are saying is that what is good for the goose should be good for the gander...

BRF, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshio, Aregbe, fayemi & a number of other APC faithfuls have petitions with EFCC, why is nothing being done about their matter?

the EFCC refuses to take investigative actions against ganduje, but it publicly probed fayose, frozen state accounts of benue & is now going after wike.

adeleke is being tried for false results, but adeosun was allowed to leave the country despite forging false certificates too, oblo is still functioning despite similar allegations against him.

it is idiots that that chose to bury their heads in the sand & act as if there is nothing wrong in the skewered anti corruption fight.
pls let try to always be sincere Wen we mention D's ganduje matter.......I know most of us know the word immunity....he has alot of that right now so next time always remember that.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by tsannee(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

How did he impoverished you ppl...is he imposing state commissioners on you...?

Didn't he get u guys on federal map through senate presidency....?

What until oppossitions takes over that when you know how tiny but has drained kwara..resources
Don't say wot u don't know, u can ask any truthful kwarans, u will know Saraki was forming God on we kwarans

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Borno State (Photos) / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.