Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (53594 Views)

Humanitarian Ministry Scandals: EFCC Seizes Edu, Sadiya Umar-Farouq's Passports / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 9:17am On May 12, 2019
Honor10:

shut ur mouth, when PDP get there too, let them witch hunt Tinubu, Aregbe and co. at least GEJ try Tinubu and he was found not guilty, Let APC destroy all the thieves in PDP, when PDP get their too, let them destroy all the thieves in APC, like that everyone will get the dose of their medicine.

you have a twisted sense of what justice & equity entails & are too dumb to even begin to understand what it means to have standards, regulations & structured institutions.

what you just stated is a circular that plays to the interest of only the elites, but you are a 'gravitational' id!0t, so you can't raise your level of reasoning & morality nor be separated from hypocrisy.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Siberia01(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2019
that's good let him answer questions...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Honor10: 9:24am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

you have a twisted sense of what justice & equity entails & are too dumb to even begin to understand what it means to have standards, regulations & structured institutions.

what you just stated is a circular that plays to the interest of only the elites, but you are a 'gravitational' id!0t, so you can't raise your level of reasoning & morality nor be separated from hypocrisy.

you are senseless, prosecuting some people who we know are thieves is better than not prosecuting anyone at all, when PDP get there, let them also prosecute people from the other side. And now Fvck off my mention.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by natznext(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

saraki deserves all the challenges he currently faces, but what rational citizens are saying is that what is good for the goose should be good for the gander...

BRF, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshio, Aregbe, fayemi & a number of other APC faithfuls have petitions with EFCC, why is nothing being done about their matter?

the EFCC refuses to take investigative actions against ganduje, but it publicly probed fayose, frozen state accounts of benue & is now going after wike.

adeleke is being tried for false results, but adeosun was allowed to leave the country despite forging false certificates too, oblo is still functioning despite similar allegations against him.

it is idiots that that chose to bury their heads in the sand & act as if there is nothing wrong in the skewered anti corruption fight.

This whole passage you just wrote still won't mean nothing to them
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Honor10: 9:26am On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Shut up there you a know all this and that yet you still support Tinubu who has far dirtier hands ..yiu don't know what you are saying

Tinubu is 11 times better than ur kerosene distributor in the east, whom u refugees voted for massively. so u shud shut up.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Cateyes07: 9:29am On May 12, 2019
Chikpat:
I have never seen a country like Nigeria and a people like some Nigerians. Politicians steal from their common wealth and steal away their prosperity. Yet, any attempt to get justice, the same people who are being robbed by managers of the system never cease to rise to defend nonsense and rant "witch hunting". Saraki was too scandalous, idiots can say he was the best senate president for understandable reasons (he worked against his former party and his country for most of the time)... However, he should have lived above suspicion so that whenever they come for him, we would know what it is...This is no witch hunting and the guy should face the music. Nigeria deserves better
All we ask for is let the war against corruption be total, but is there any war at all or just oppressing opposition, because A to Z of naija politician including Buhari are all thieves.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 9:31am On May 12, 2019
Honor10:

you are senseless, prosecuting some people who we know are thieves is better than not prosecuting anyone at all, when PDP get there, let them also prosecute people from the other side. And now Fvck off my mention.

lol...

you are obviously a ret@rded lowlife.

As soon as Slyva, Omisore, Obanikoro & other 'repented looters' joined APC, thier property was returned to them, so what stops them joining another party in power & getting away with thier alleged crimes?

you are however, too dumb to reason rationally.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 9:38am On May 12, 2019
Cateyes07:
All we ask for is let the war against corruption be total, but is there any war at all or just oppressing opposition, because A to Z of naija politician including Buhari are all thieves.

simple. but they can't seem to understand this.

saraki, GEJ & other PDP members fully deserve to be probed & prosecuted appropriately.

but other high profile APC members should get the same treatment.

let actions be guided by regulations.

if A has a petition that warrants the sealing of his/her properties, then same should be applicable to B when a similar allegation is raised.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ogunladeabiodun: 9:48am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:
you have nailed it

saraki deserves all the challenges he currently faces, but what rational citizens are saying is that what is good for the goose should be good for the gander...

BRF, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshio, Aregbe, fayemi & a number of other APC faithfuls have petitions with EFCC, why is nothing being done about their matter?

the EFCC refuses to take investigative actions against ganduje, but it publicly probed fayose, frozen state accounts of benue & is now going after wike.

adeleke is being tried for false results, but adeosun was allowed to leave the country despite forging false certificates too, oblo is still functioning despite similar allegations against him.

it is idiots that that chose to bury their heads in the sand & act as if there is nothing wrong in the skewered anti corruption fight.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by danlamiturawa(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2019
& so what...?! Or hw has al dis croocked acquired wealth improvd d emonomy of kwara st. Abegi, stop celebratin dubious ppl
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by xperiencelove(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

you have said nothing.

it's a pity that two-faced hypocrites such as yourself populate the country.
If APC probes all currupt present and past politicians in PDP, what crime have they committed? And in return, if PDP had probed other currupt politicians from another party including APC, please what crime would they have committed as well? You are one of the people that is making us doubt the future of this country. I pray schooling you won't be a waste to your parent.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by iammo(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2019
BUGOFF:
ewedu or okro? meanwhile, na u cook am?

rotten bitter leaf soup cooked by magu
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 10:01am On May 12, 2019
xperiencelove:

If APC probes all currupt present and past politicians in PDP, what crime have they committed? And in return, if PDP had probed other currupt politicians from another party including APC, please what crime would they have committed as well? You are one of the people that is making us doubt the future of this country. I pray schooling you won't be a waste to your parent.

lol.

by the special Grace of Almighty God, I have more academic qualifications than your family put together.

that said, the property of Omisore, Slyva, Obanikoro & a few others were returned to them as soon as they jumped ship to APC, what stops them from jumping ship to whatever party is in power to continue to curry favour?

people like you have a bent moral compass & your sense of justice & equity is tied to idiosyncratic attributes rather than institutions & regulations, things that actually build nations
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Rosebloom: 10:03am On May 12, 2019
stanley000:
they go after yahooboys it's good but they go after the ppl that stole your future and it's a witch hunt Wow, this must be a special kind of retardnesd and stupidity

Don't be silly. You don't have to be crass

Now run along lil boy
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Honor10: 10:11am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

lol...

you are obviously a ret@rded lowlife.

As soon as Slyva, Omisore, Obanikoro & other 'repented looters' joined APC, thier property was returned to them, so what stops them joining another party in power & getting away with thier alleged crimes?

you are however, too dumb to reason rationally.

you are spewing thrash as usual, anyway am not expecting sense from u, Saraki and others will be prosecuted for their crime, u can go and die. 1d1ot
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by mu2sa2: 10:15am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:
Kwarans are d biggest lovers cus at d end of the day...tinubu...nauha biggest thieve now control their resources from lagos.......
When Saraki was controlling everything he did nothing for Kwara- for 16 solid years Saraki looted kwara to a state of absolute penury.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by 1759ademola(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2019
Call it witch hunt or whatever. When Saraki also gets there, he should witch-hunt whoever as far as the populace will benefit.
I cannot justify anybody who enjoys good life and put people in penury, knowing clearly it's state’s resources.
In fact, God punish them irrespective of the parties they belong to.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by xperiencelove(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

lol.

by the special Grace of Almighty God, I have more academic qualifications than your family put together.

that said, the property of Omisore, Slyva, Obanikoro & a few others were returned to them as soon as they jumped ship to APC, what stops them from jumping ship to whatever party is in power to continue to curry favour?

people like you have a bent moral compass & your sense of justice & equity is tied to idiosyncratic attributes rather than institutions & regulations, things that actually build nations
I know there are lot of people like you on all social media platforms boasting on nothing and I believe if you have an opportunity to see me at the moment, you won't say any phrase or clause with putting 'Sir'. On Nigeria politics, you are basically one of 'chop I chop' people.
Good luck.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Jubiliee: 10:31am On May 12, 2019
Rosebloom:
They should stop with the witch hunt already

What do you call witch hunting. Did he steal our resources or not should be the question?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by jimi4us: 10:35am On May 12, 2019
Oblang:

Let lagosians deal with their own case appropriately. This is abt kwara..
why don't you shut the fckup and let Saraki and kwarans settle themselves
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 10:37am On May 12, 2019
midolian:
They think Kwarans are like them grin grin
No mind them, what do you expect from the people that voted for Okezie Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 10:41am On May 12, 2019
xperiencelove:

I know there are lot of people like you on all social media platforms boasting on nothing and I believe if you have an opportunity to see me at the moment, you won't say any phrase or clause with putting 'Sir'. On Nigeria politics, you are basically one of 'chop I chop' people.
Good luck.

lol... you are a moth that thinks itself an eagle.

sir has a broad usage, that you are referred to as 'sir' does not take away the fact that you are obtuse.

if you cannot grasp the importance of justice & equity on nation building, it's best you restrict yourself to the commity of hypocrites who think that being referred to as 'sir' confers on them common sense.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 10:45am On May 12, 2019
Honor10:

you are spewing thrash as usual, anyway am not expecting sense from u, Saraki and others will be prosecuted for their crime, u can go and die. 1d1ot

faced with facts, you continue to show your lack of rationality & common sense.

saraki, if found guilty, can rot in jail if the rules demand it.

clowns like you that support double standards are simply unrepentant dolts.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Emyjeze(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2019
Ok
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Honor10: 10:55am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

faced with facts, you continue to show your lack of rationality & common sense.

saraki, if found guilty, can rot in jail if the rules demand it.

clowns like you that support double standards are simply unrepentant dolts.

I guess u dont know that GEJ probe Tinubu, and was found not guilty, continuing crying

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Capitalh: 10:58am On May 12, 2019
Buhari e no go better for you
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by alobright17(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2019
obstead200:
oga give him points.
I have been following ur responses. So far u have said nothing of worth. Stop disgracing urself because of politics. Either u speak with clear facts or u keep quiet
You need fact , is the guy Efcc that you can easily write and get your fact from? you're the one disgracing yourself here.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by m3mohammed: 11:01am On May 12, 2019
let's be realistic with our approach. witch -hunting is not going to help d masses.we are not going to get any meaningful result.buhari government does not act in our purpose.u may think is non of your business because u are from another camp,u never can tell who will be next to face persecution.it may b u,your brother or somebody u care for.I am from kwara state.if anyone in the state support this process such person is entitled to his or her opinion.for me,the process is politically motivated.the fact that most people supporting saraki online are from the east doesn't mean saraki does not have anyone in kwara.good people of kwara support him too.we love him and he wants nothing
but good for people of kwara.if u don't know now,u may never know again.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 11:12am On May 12, 2019
Honor10:

I guess u dont know that GEJ probe Tinubu, and was found not guilty, continuing crying

I will gladly continue to cry for justice, equity & fair play rather than be a snivelling two-faced ill-mannered dimwit like your vile self.

saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error-–-rotimi-jacobs

tinubu was freed because the CCT said certain procedures were not followed before he was arraigned (same procedures that were not followed for onnoghen's case, but the same CCT chairman who discharged tinubu pronounced onnoghen guilty).

are you just being willfully blind to the hypocrisy & double standards?

saraki has also been discharged & acquitted & while there is nothing wrong in carrying out further investigations on him, it would also be good to do same for tinubu & other key players in the APC administration.

for avoidance of doubt (since your feeble brain can't comprehend simple logic), it is laudable that the anti corruption fight is hitting PDP elites hard, but let same extend to APC elites, that way it won't matter which political party a rouge politician runs to...
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2019
FastShipping:

I beg face front. Did I direct my words to you?

Answer the guy. Ur both a part of this thread and forum
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Tahtah: 11:28am On May 12, 2019
May God help us
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Honor10: 12:00pm On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

I will gladly continue to cry for justice, equity & fair play rather than be a snivelling two-faced ill-mannered dimwit like your vile self.

saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error-–-rotimi-jacobs

tinubu was freed because the CCT said certain procedures were not followed before he was arraigned (same procedures that were not followed for onnoghen's case, but the same CCT chairman who discharged tinubu pronounced onnoghen guilty).

are you just being willfully blind to the hypocrisy & double standards?

saraki has also been discharged & acquitted & while there is nothing wrong in carrying out further investigations on him, it would also be good to do same for tinubu & other key players in the APC administration.

for avoidance of doubt (since your feeble brain can't comprehend simple logic), it is laudable that the anti corruption fight is hitting PDP elites hard, but let same extend to APC elites, that way it won't matter which political party a rouge politician runs to...

yes, he is hitting PDP elites bad and so shall it continue to be, u must be really daft to think PMB will start prosecuting his allies/those people they are working together in the same government, and u must be stupid to expect PMB to start fighting everybody, even PMB won't survive it, every top politicians is corrupt or at least have a deal that should not be made open.

So u guys in ur dumbness expect PMB to start prosecuting Tinubu, Oshiomole, Amaechi etc, if he declare war on these people, u think even PMB can survive it? or u think governance is one man? even as dumb as Jonathan is, he won't do that. The fight will be one-sided for now, no one can take care of every corrupt politicians at once especially in Nigeria, the earlier u get this, the earlier u are relieve of ur pain and sorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.