₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,257,598 members, 4,938,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 04:38 AM

The Church Is Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is Dead (622 Views)

Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Is Dead by sonmvayina(m): 8:39pm On May 15
jesusjnr:
You wey get brain, Lol!

A dead man is still better than you! grin

#satanist

Just take a minute to think... You are worshipping a dead jew as God... And you say you have sense.. If you want to worship a human being... Why not your mum that gave birth to you... Or your dad that is working and worrying to put food on your table... Won't it make better sense..

Why a dead man that no one knows if he existed or not, all we have are 3rd person accounts written by unknown authors... Why??
Re: The Church Is Dead by ichuka(m): 10:41pm On May 15
Shepherd00:

Don't mind the dead man who claims he is a Christian. A Couple Christian who doesn't know what the Church is.
The truth is the church is already glorious without spots or wrinkles in Gods sight.
If the Spirit of God cannot sin, so is the of Church.
Re: The Church Is Dead by jesusjnr(m): 8:34am On May 16
THE CHURCH IS DEAD!
Re: The Church Is Dead by jesusjnr(m): 10:04am On May 16
sonmvayina:

Just take a minute to think... You are worshipping a dead jew as God... And you say you have sense.. If you want to worship a human being... Why not your mum that gave birth to you... Or your dad that is working and worrying to put food on your table... Won't it make better sense..

Why a dead man that no one knows if he existed or not, all we have are 3rd person accounts written by unknown authors... Why??
Of course you are worse than the dead, for such a conclusion can only be arrived at by someone who is deader than the dead.

It's well obvious that the worse thing that happened and could possibly to Satan your master and god's works is the Person you claim to be dead, so it's understandable why you wouldn't want Him to be alive, and wish above all things that He is dead.

But wishes are not horses satanist, for He's not just alive in one person, but the sowing of the seed of His Words upon the Earth, is to reap a harvest of His person upon the Earth.

So I very understand the apprehension of hell concerning this, so you can keep trying all possible means to distract and deceive from the Truth, for those gullible humans inclusive of the christians that would fall for your deceit.

But be rest assured that it's a toil in futility, because the Wordd of Jesus is already being sown and would keep being sown regardless, and once the Word of Jesus is sown, the harvest of the destruction of your master satan's works is guaranteed.
Re: The Church Is Dead by Shepherd00: 1:11pm On May 16
ichuka:

The truth is the church is already glorious without spots or wrinkles in Gods sight.
If the Spirit of God cannot sin, so is the of Church.
Jesusjnr will never understand this. I wonder which Bible he reads. The bible that calls Apostle Paul an apostate.

How can anyone who calls himself a Christian say the Bride of Christ is dead when Christ, her Bridegroom lives?

1 Like

Re: The Church Is Dead by jesusjnr(m): 8:37am On May 17
The church needs the breath of the Holy Ghost to bring it back to life.
Re: The Church Is Dead by jesusjnr(m): 6:21am On May 18
A church without savor is a dead church!
Re: The Church Is Dead by jesusjnr(m): 7:12am On May 19
Good for nothing!
Re: The Church Is Dead by jesusjnr(m): 7:42am On May 20
How could the church get her savor back?
Re: The Church Is Dead by EmperorHarry: 5:49pm On May 20
Lmaooo...I'm just seeing the work you've been doing on this thread bruh...Classic jesusjnr

I take those words back.You haven't repented and it's still hilarious.
Keep it up tho
Re: The Church Is Dead by jesusjnr(m): 7:09am On May 21
EmperorHarry:
Lmaooo...I'm just seeing the work you've been doing on this thread bruh...Classic jesusjnr
Lol!

Ironically it's not original for I learnt from the otems when I first came here, so na copy, copy.
EmperorHarry:
I take those words back.You haven't repented and it's still hilarious.
Now you know why I told you not to bank on your imaginations and speculations concerning me. wink

And also you should have also seen why I said you were anything but spiteful to me, for though we may not have agreed, but there was yet some extent of mutual respect going on and it wasn't malicious.
EmperorHarry:

Keep it up tho

You too bro, thanks and God bless.
Re: The Church Is Dead by jesusjnr(m): 4:43pm On May 22
Wake up dead church!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Technology Intergration With Theology / Question About Jesus Christ / Even Our Maker Has A Sense Of Humour. Get A Godly Comedian With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.