Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Church Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is Dead (3768 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Is Dead by orisa37: 9:24am On May 26, 2019
The Church is new every morning.
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 9:29am On May 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Right, JJ! I took away my "sorry" cos you actually overreacted like a big baby! angry

But it's cool. I'm now giving it back now since even you realize you acted a little out of line. Hence, i'm sorry, JJ. sad

And please let Martinez be. We don't want no bad blood here. Lad was just pulling your legs. Hope you're OK now smiley
OK I overreacted like a big baby, and here you're overreacting like a bigger baby to my overreacting like a big baby?

I can see that you have chosen the path of bias in your judgment, for a judge that ironically wants no bad blood here, grin as you see the spiteful actions of the utterly stupid Satan poo brain infested spiritually brain dead false alligator's false allegations as a big joke, but my warranted reactions to his deliberately malicious actions as a serious matter, so you can keep your useless apology, for i'm going to take mine back, for i apologjse for wasting a sorry on you.

So everything I said then stands as you proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you're an utterly stupid yourself for endorsing his utterly stupid actions, and you can go to hell with him and roast and burn to ashes there for all I care.

You can now act as a bigger baby that you are and take what I said seriously and not as a joke, as characteristically partial, Lol! grin

Now you can freely blame the victim and call him names for his serious reaction to the aggressor, absolute nonsense!!! grin

Now will you get the hell out of my sight!
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 9:55am On May 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Jesusjnr has been through a lot. He has been on the receiving end of jokes and insults here in the religion section from multiple monikers for some time. Let's leave him alone for once and pray that God eases him of his restlessness sad
Nah! sad

A figment of your deluded imagination!

For it only smacks of utter ignorance and blindness to see being at the receiving end of jokes and insults from the utterly blind and ignorant in the life of a disciple of Jesus as an abnormality, when his Master Jesus was a butt of many jokes, mockery and ridicule especially when He was on the cross.

For it is part and parcel of the selfless life they live, so it's a normality, if not ask yourself why would i bring up threads like this one if I indeed sought the praise of ignoramuses instead?

I'm not like y'all that survive on such vanities, that if you lose that you'll want to commit suicide as is the norm these days.

For I don't survive on the praise and opinion of men but that of God, so that's why I keep doing what I do even though it makes me the butt of many jokes, insults, abuses, ridicules, persecutions, and possible death.

This is not a joke but a matter of eternal life and death to me, so anyone that jokes with what means everything to me cannot be my friend.

By the way my support base in Nairaland is significantly on the rise, for the Truth can be subdued for a while but never for ever.
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 26, 2019
jesusjnr2:
[s]OK I overreacted like a big baby, and here you're overreacting like a bigger baby to my overreacting like a big baby?

I can see that you have chosen the path of bias in your judgment, for a judge that ironically wants no bad blood here, grin as you see the spiteful actions of the utterly stupid Satan poo brain infested spiritually brain dead false alligator's false allegations as a big joke, but my warranted reactions to his deliberately malicious actions as a serious matter, so you can keep your useless apology, for i'm going to take mine back, for i apologjse for wasting a sorry on you.

So everything I said then stands as you proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you're an utterly stupid yourself for endorsing his utterly stupid actions, and you can go to hell with him and roast and burn to ashes there for all I care.

You can now act as a bigger baby that you are and take what I said seriously and not as a joke, as characteristically partial, Lol! grin

Now you can freely blame the victim and call him names for his serious reaction to the aggressor, absolute nonsense!!! grin

Now will you get the hell out of my sight![/s]
Bwahahahahaa!! What a steaming pile of horse shìt! LOL grin grin

I'm not the cause of your restlessness or constant insecurity, JJ! No one falsely accussed your dumbass. It was a simple joke that you took as serious! There's nothing spiteful about a tease.

And how and where did i overreact please? LMAO grin grin grin. Can't you see how truly miserable you've become in this section? All you do now is rant about how someone's out to get you or some other crap. Look at everyone who's ever discussed with you, christians and non-christians alike. You're a caricature. A clown on these parts of NL angry

Like i said, grow some balls and stop acting like an emotional little bítch. You're the only one taking this personal here sad

Cc. LordReed, Martinez39, Michellekabod2

PS: Let this be a warning shot. You've unwittingly called me stupid twice now but i chose to ignore you. You may not be so lucky next time. If you want to make everyone your enemy, go ahead. Just don't make me one of them,... for your sake!
Re: The Church Is Dead by Martinez39(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I'm not the cause of your restlessness or constant insecurity, JJ! No one falsely accussed your dumbass. It was a simple joke that you took as serious! There's nothing spiteful about a tease.

And how and where did i overreact please? LMAO grin grin grin. Can't you see how truly miserable you've become in this section? All you do now is rant about how someone's out to get you or some other crap. Look at everyone who's ever discussed with you, christians and non-christians alike. You're a caricature. A clown on these parts of NL angry

Like i said, grow some balls and stop acting like an emotional little bítch. You're the only one taking this personal here sad

PS: Let this be a warning shot. You've unwittingly called me stupid twice now but i chose to ignore you. You may not be so lucky next time. If you want to make everyone your enemy, go ahead. Just don't make me one of them,... for your sake!
Why would he take a joke seriously? Just why? No one is accusing him of anything. Jesusjnr, take a chill.
Re: The Church Is Dead by LordReed(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Don't mind him, he will now take this as proof that the devil is after him and the god has been proven right. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 26, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Nah! sad

A figment of your deluded imagination!

For it only smacks of utter ignorance and blindness to see being at the receiving end of jokes and insults from the utterly blind and ignorant in the life of a disciple of Jesus as an abnormality, when his Master Jesus was a butt of many jokes, mockery and ridicule especially when He was on the cross.

For it is part and parcel of the selfless life they live, so it's a normality, if not ask yourself why would i bring up threads like this one if I indeed sought the praise of ignoramuses instead?

I'm not like y'all that survive on such vanities, that if you lose that you'll want to commit suicide as is the norm these days.

For I don't survive on the praise and opinion of men but that of God, so that's why I keep doing what I do even though it makes me the butt of many jokes, insults, abuses, ridicules, persecutions, and possible death.

This is not a joke but a matter of eternal life and death to me, so anyone that jokes with what means everything to me cannot be my friend.

By the way my support base in Nairaland is significantly on the rise, for the Truth can be subdued for a while but never for ever.
LOL grin grin. You can keep all these sad delusions of grandeur to yourself if it helps you sleep cozy every night. I really don't give a damn. But if you think you can vent all the frustration from your over-sensitive arse on me, you've got another thing coming. I ain't Michellekabod. I will roast you alive in this maggot begotten thread of yours.

You're walking on eggshells barefoot. Be warned

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Is Dead by Martinez39(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2019
@jesusjnr2

Wetin Sabrina do you? I am the one you have issues with. I didn't accuse you of anything. Ironically, you are the one falsely accusing me of falsely accusing you(if your head can carry that sad ). Should I get offended? I see no reason why you drag the issue.

Why is it that when christians are being joked with like everyone else, the think they are partaking in Jesus' suffering? grin Whose suffering am I partaking in as an atheist when you call me a "false alligator"? sad Remember what you said to Sabrina "you are no different from the spiritually brain-dead-satan-poo-infested-brain Satan zombie fool"? grin sad

Whose suffering is Sabrina and I partaking in?
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 26, 2019
Martinez39:
@jesusjnr2

Wetin Sabrina do you? I am the one you have issues with. I didn't accuse you of anything. Ironically, you are the one falsely accusing me of falsely accusing you(if your head can carry that sad ). Should I get offended? I see no reason why you drag the issue.

Why is it that when christians are being joked with like everyone else, the think they are partaking in Jesus' suffering? grin Whose suffering am I partaking in as an atheist when you call me a "false alligator"? sad Remember what you said to Sabrina "you are no different from the spiritually brain-dead-satan-poo-infested-brain Satan zombie fool"? grin sad

Whose suffering is Sabrina and I partaking in?
The man's lost it. And he thinks he can pull me into his mess. LMAO grin grin. He doesn't know that bone for some animals is biscuit for others!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Is Dead by Martinez39(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

The man's lost it. And he thinks he can pull me into his mess. LMAO grin grin. He doesn't know that bone for some animals is biscuit for others!
Lol. How he tried to pull you into this beats me. A good reason why he would take my joke personal is if he is guilty of trying to sexually and/or financially exploit Michelle. I am not saying he is guilty but if he is not, then I see no reason to drag the issue.

As he keeps taking things personal, the more suspicious he makes himself. Why the name calling and immense bitterness over a little joke when he knows I was only pulling his legs? Why try to drag everyone that laughed about it?

@jesusjnr2
Let's settle our differences. I am not persecuting you and I never meant to imply that you are a sexual predator.

2 Likes

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Ha!!!! Ha!!!!! Lol! grin

See reaction to someone just calling her utter stupidity, by its real name twice, and then she would accuse someone of overreacting and behaving as a big baby because he reacts to being falsely accused of pestering michelle for sex, money etc.

Well if I be a big baby to that extent, then you're such a big brainless doll baby, Lol! grin

Yes i'm so scared of you that I've said you're utterly stupid not just twice, but that you're utterly stupid raised to the power infinity, because I want to really feel the full extent of your wrath.

Or are you going to suck my blood, or rape me or falsely blackmail me with sex as you had done to others etc?

Sabrina na joke oh, but if you don't find it funny and LoL cheesy grin to it then It would confirm that you're the greatest joke ever for making a joke out of someone falsely accusing me of similar.

You can go back to my first two responses to you, to distinguish the difference between me responding to someone who I thought deserved some respect, and someone who i thought was deserving of being called utterly stupid.

Imagine who's threatening me, jesusjnr don really suffer oh for someone that puts demons to flight and their master Satan in perpetual fright, now being threatened by a mere utterly stupid and brainless mortal, Lol.

Now you'd know why I don't mind being a clown to the real clowns as your utterly stupid self, because it takes the spiritually brain dead, blind and ignorant to possibly see me that way, because the spirits know much better.

I have proven that I really want to feel the full effect of your wrath, so no excuses Sabrina! grin

At least you now know the difference between acting as an emotionally little bitch and being one yourself, and you should also know that if anyone needs to grow some balls, it wouldn't be someone who already has some. grin

Please Sabrina let me kneel down and beg of you, please mope bico let me feel the full weight of your wrath since you called this a warning shot, for i'm so scared that I would leave you with "you're utterly stupid" as my parting shot Lol! grin grin grin
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2019
jesusjnr2:

See reaction to someone just calling her utter stupidity, by its real name twice, and then she would accuse someone of overreacting and behaving as a big baby because he reacts to being falsely accused of pestering michelle for sex, money etc.

Well if I be a big baby to that extent, then you're such a big brainless doll baby, Lol! grin

Yes i'm so scared of you that I've said you're utterly stupid not just twice, but that you're utterly stupid raised to the power infinity, because I want to really feel the full extent of your wrath.

Or are you going to suck my blood, or rape me or falsely blackmail me with sex as you had done to others etc?

Sabrina na joke oh, but if you don't find it funny and LoL cheesy grin to it then It would confirm that you're the greatest joke ever for making a joke out of someone falsely accusing me of similar.

You can go back to my first two responses to you, to distinguish the difference between me responding to someone who I thought deserved some respect, and someone who i thought was deserving of being called utterly stupid.

Imagine who's threatening me, jesusjnr don really suffer oh for someone that puts demons to flight and their master Satan in perpetual fright, now being threatened by a mere utterly stupid and brainless mortal, Lol.

Now you'd know why I don't mind being a clown to the real clowns as your utterly stupid self, because it takes the spiritually brain dead, blind and ignorant to possibly see me that way, because the spirits know much better.

I have proven that I really want to feel the full effect of your wrath, so no excuses Sabrina! grin

At least you now know the difference between acting as an emotionally little bitch and being one yourself, and you should also know that if anyone needs to grow some balls, it wouldn't be someone who already has some. grin

Please Sabrina let me kneel down and beg of you, please mope bico let me feel the full weight of your wrath since you called this a warning shot, for i'm so scared that I would leave you with "you're utterly stupid" as my parting shot Lol! grin grin grin
Am glad am not the only one that has said you take jokes too serious and be emotional about some teasing....xxsabrinaxx has confirmed it
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 26, 2019
jesusjnr2:

Am glad am not the only one that has said you take jokes too serious and be emotional about some teasing....xxsabrinaxx has confirmed it . How many enemies will you make? Look at what you have reduced yourself to? Has it gotten this bad?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

LOL grin grin. You can keep all these sad delusions of grandeur to yourself if it helps you sleep cozy every night. I really don't give a damn. But if you think you can vent all the frustration from your over-sensitive arse on me, you've got another thing coming. I ain't Michellekabod. I will roast you alive in this maggot begotten thread of yours.

You're walking on eggshells barefoot. Be warned

smiley
Lolz! grin

I perfectly agree with you that you're not and are likely never to be Michelle, for in spite of our quarrels and disagreements she's got one of the most beautiful souls I have ever known since I was born.

That's why I take her own matter personally because she got serious value, and I see her as my spirit sister, so what others would do to me that I wouldn't care less and overlook, I would react differently when it's her.

And I thought you had some quality yourself, but thanks for proving me wrong, for the only quality you've got is utter stupidity, Lol! grin

I dey my own, you come carry your utterly stupid self come meet me, now you're crying foul that your utter stupidity is being treated?

Oh no! This is getting boring sabrina, please I need some real action, maybe roasting me alive immediately as you said instead of all these empty threats should help make things more interesting.

So please don't keep me waiting, for I don't love suspense! grin
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 26, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I never ever implied anything on my thread,from the depth of my heart and with all sincerity I just pulled a joke by saying I will join u to beat him and I didn't imply anything like him exploiting me... jesusjnr2 called me names,he called me wicked and malicious and dangerous....I told him that no one was thinking what he was assuming,that he was being to emotional but he refused...I apologized and modified the thread,yet he still made reference to it when we quarreled before I deactivated my account....he said my apology was without remorse....
I have always told him that he takes things to serious but he called me carnal minded and accused me of mocking him....I can't believe he is still dragging you and xxsabrinaxx into a long past issue....

2 Likes

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Am glad am not the only one that has said you take jokes too serious and be emotional about some teasing....xxsabrinaxx has confirmed it . How many enemies will you make? Look at what you have reduced yourself to? Has it gotten this bad?
How am I surprised coming from someone who would take blasphemy and insult of God's name as a joke, but take warranted reaction to such blasphemy and insults of God's name seriously?

So rejoice and be glad Michelle that the sabrina that you quoted to call Christians names and mock them for giving a fitting response to such blasphemy and abuse of their God's name is the person that has confirmed this, Lol. So you should be surprised that you agree with the utterly stupid fool.

And this despite saying that you'd forgiven them, oh foolish me, for I felt so foolish for falling for such lies. I just pray the extent of your hatred and spite for Christians etc., don't make a waste of the things I value in you and destroy you faster than any deadly disease could.

Well i hope you can see what you're doing, so that when it leads to your closing this account you wouldn't have anyone to blame but yourself.

So keep it up, for as I told you, i'm fully ready if you've decided to allow those demons that entered inside of your body to control you, for by your actions here and elsewhere we already know.

But rest assured that i'm are fully prepared to make them fail miserably as always.
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I never ever implied anything on my thread,from the depth of my heart and with all sincerity I just pulled a joke by saying I will join u to beat him and I didn't imply anything like him exploiting me... jesusjnr2 called me names,he called me wicked and malicious and dangerous....I told him that no one was thinking what he was assuming,that he was being to emotional but he refused...I apologized and modified the thread,yet he still made reference to it when we quarreled before I deactivated my account....he said my apology was without remorse....
I have always told him that he takes things to serious but he called me carnal minded and accused me of mocking him....I can't believe he is still dragging you and xxsabrinaxx into a long past issue....
Yeah blame me for taking what you call a joke seriously, when instead of immediately killing it there and then, after the false alligator first brought up the false allegation against me because of that your utterly useless and baseless thread, you'd would bring it to me to blackmail me with it on WhatsApp, for it was via your screen shot that I first got to know about it.

And then when I came to your thread to do your own job for you and defend myself, you'd then back the false alligator and his false allegations up by threatening me for defending myself on your thread against such false allegations.

So blame me for calling your wicked, malicious, and dangerous etc., and for reacting furiously to such malicious, wicked and dangerous action of your which you yet call a joke. SMH.

Mind you I have proof to back up my claims for i'm not one to accuse people falsely, so if those demons that entered into your heart maybe through that ring are thinking that they could use you to get to me and bring me down because of how close you are to me, then they should already know that they have seriously blundered.
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin. You don catch big fish o, Jesusjnr. For you to think my reaction to your post equates to being upset just shows you don't know shit about my moniker. LMAO

I can roast you from morning till night and still have my fun, and still go about my normal life. I love banter. Unlike you, I've been trained not to get hurt by words so don't worry about me. I love wahala like this cheesy grin grin. You think your begging me to insult you and your pathetic maggot infested family will somehow compel me to stop or discourage me? Bwahahahaha!! Me and u go CAST for this Nairaland by the time am done with you. grin grin grin. You don't know shít about me. I've been itching for an opportunity to make an example out of one you unnecessarily insecure dolts. You think you're a christian, JJ? You? Mwahahaha! Thanks so much for this grin. Haaa!! Its over for you.

I don't blame you though. You're so tremendously braindead that your 2kb per minute brain cannot tell you the difference between a tease and a spiteful message. And why won't you? You've become a Nairaland meme. Look at you. I'm punking you on an online forum behind a computer screen and you're getting emotional. How scary and pathetic are you? Keep running your fucktrumpet mouth and i'll put you on digging shitters in this thread. Na me give you mouth wen i talk to you na. Before are you worth my precious time? A pathetic unintelligent carcass like you is now begging "insult me!". LMFAO grin grin

I guarantee your suicide note will be riddled with spelling errors. Instead of pissing on your grave, they should replace your tombstone with a public toilet stall so that you can be as full of shit in death as you are in life. Look at you getting emotional on an e-forum, you oblong trash. I'm pissing in your face and you're just taking it in like a bítch. cheesy grin grin
jesusjnr2:

Let's go there, Jesusjnr cheesy cheesy. I love this! Two of us are about to become celebrities in this NL section. You go know say u don jam craze today. Shey u want to be the martyr? The passover lamb? LOL cheesy grin grin

When or If the dust is settled, your heart will cut whenever you see this moniker. You'll go down on your knees crying out to your God why he sent a punishment like me upon you tongue

cc. Michellekabod2, Martinez39, LordReed, hopefulLandlord, hahn, CAPSLOCKED, budaatum, MuttleyLaff, Shepherd00, MJBOLT, sonmvayina, Dantedasz, Vic2Ree, 1Sharon, NPComplete, OtemAtum, advocate666, Zither, TheArranger, EmperorHarry

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 12:09am On May 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Am I Michelle

You can ask her via her other moniker.

What I know is that I wasn't happy that this false alligator called martinez has falsely alleged things against me because of her thread calling out Christians, and instead of coming out to clear my name knowing that it was absolutely false, she threw her weight behind the lying serpent and threatened to back him up when I came to do her job for her and defend myself, giving the impression that there was some truth to false alligator's allegations.

And moreover she continued to yet put such ideas in people's heads that could make people assume just about anything to add on top of that.

Hence I asked her to come out and clearly say what I did to her to all and sundry, that made her to be spoiling my rep here, so that it would clear all assumptions, because I felt it was very unjust and unfair to me, since I was completely innocent.

So it was after that I had confronted her here in nairaland that i discovered that she had deactivated her account.
Look at what you have reduced yourself to...how did I continue to put the idea in people mind? because I confronted you on the gay stuff I put an idea that you were exploiting me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 12:16am On May 27, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Look at what you have reduced yourself to...how did I continue to put the idea in people mind? because I confronted you on the gay stuff I put an idea that you were exploiting me?
Mwahahaha! My sister free that bipolar, schizophrenic sack of sour sperm. His depression level is about to dial up to infinity! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 12:44am On May 27, 2019
LOL, I don suffer cheesy grin grin grin. Why do you keep thinking anyone needs your approval, JJ? You're nothing! Absolutely nothing! Do me a favor and don't ever have children, you heartless sack of wasted body parts and minimal intelligence. The best part of you dribbled down your mother's dry arse and ended up as a red stain on her dirty mattress. I can bet on my head that Michellekabod regrets ever meeting a manipulative sadomasochist like you. You honestly think your God will be proud of you? So much bitterness and anger in your heart, sometimes i just imagine you're a pre-pubescent teen who just wants to troll. Are you physically incapable of reason and empathy? If being a human is too hard for you, why don't you go and be inconsequential to the betterment of the human species somewhere out of social contact so you don't infect real people with your intuitive sense of idiocy? This Jesusjnr moniker is going to become a burden to you soon. Always talking negative about people. Always trying to manipulate and play the victim. Haaa!! Your cup is full! You don't know me o, JJ, but you are about to discover the method to my madness cheesy
jesusjnr2:
Lolz! grin

I perfectly agree with you that you're not and are likely never to be Michelle, for in spite of our quarrels and disagreements she's got one of the most beautiful souls I have ever known since I was born.

That's why I take her own matter personally because she got serious value, and I see her as my spirit sister, so what others would do to me that I wouldn't care less and overlook, I would react differently when it's her.

And I thought you had some quality yourself, but thanks for proving me wrong, for the only quality you've got is utter stupidity, Lol! grin

I dey my own, you come carry your utterly stupid self come meet me, now you're crying foul that your utter stupidity is being treated?

Oh no! This is getting boring sabrina, please I need some real action, maybe roasting me alive immediately as you said instead of all these empty threats should help make things more interesting.

So please don't keep me waiting, for I don't love suspense! grin
ccollins, linkin8k, LordGuru1, Trust2001, barapistis, johnydon22, NnennaG6, Oyhewande92018, Nodogragra4me, FemiEddy, ThundrCork, HardMirror, luvmijeje,
pressplay411, tataiwo09,
annyplenty, SonofIssachar

You die well 4 my hand, Jesusjnr. As long as your moniker exists in this Nairaland, you'll have no peace. You can never function normally anymore. People will look at "jesusjnr" and see "XxSabrinaxX". We have tied a knot. Your life on this website revolves around me from now on. You'll need full cabinets of sniper by the time or if i'm ever done with you. You think you're dramatic? You think you're petty? LMAO. Las, las, we go CAST well well 4 this Nairaland! cheesy cheesy. I'm not worried about that at all. Infact, i'm enjoying this. People know my moniker already and what i can do. Na serious craze wey u jam so. Get ready! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 1:42am On May 27, 2019
Yes you're right!

I don catch a big utterly stupid brainless fish, Lol!

What an irony, well teach us how not to be upset by your spiteful reaction, for its a proof indeed that your hurt doesn't exist, Lol.

It worked! It worked!! It worked!!! For this is what we're talking about, for it was getting boring so i'm so glad that I had finally succeeded in cracking your wrath code!

But you've fallen my hand oh, for at least I thought that for all the noise makings and thunderous threatenings, that you had the balls to take on me one on one by yourself.

But then I come see where your mouth dey come from, na the crowd wey you dey rely on to fight battle wey your utter stupidity bring upon your own head, for if na only you, you know say nothing gum you but just scum.

But as for me i don't rely on human beings to fight my battles for me, so I ain't inviting any one, so you and all the crowd you brought with you, na how many dem dey?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,... abeg regardless of the amount just bring them on, for there could only be one winner and it wouldn't be the utterly stupid and her full entourage. grin

So who's going first? grin
XxSabrinaxX:
grin grin grin grin. You don catch big fish o, Jesusjnr. For you to think my reaction to your post equates to being upset just shows you don't know shit about my moniker. LMAO

I can roast you from morning till night and still have my fun, and still go about my normal life. I love banter. Unlike you, I've been trained not to get hurt by words so don't worry about me. I love wahala like this cheesy grin grin. You think your begging me to insult you and your pathetic maggot infested family will somehow compel me to stop or discourage me? Bwahahahaha!! Me and u go CAST for this Nairaland by the time am doing with you. grin grin grin. You don't know shít about me. I've been itching for an opportunity to make an example out of one you unnecessarily insecure dolts. You think you're a christian, JJ? You? Mwahahaha! Thanks so much for this grin. Haaa!! Its over for you.

I don't blame you though. You're so tremendously braindead that your 2kb per minute brain cannot tell you the difference between a tease and a spiteful message. And why won't you? You've become a Nairaland meme. Look at you. I'm punking you on an online forum behind a computer screen and you're getting emotional. How scary and pathetic are you? Keep running your fucktrumpet mouth and i'll put you on digging shitters in this thread. Na me give you mouth wen i talk to you na. Before are you worth my precious time? A pathetic unintelligent carcass like you is now begging "insult me!". LMFAO grin grin

I guarantee your suicide note will be riddled with spelling errors. Instead of pissing on your grave, they should replace your tombstone with a public toilet stall so that you can be as full of shit in death as you are in life. Look at you getting emotional on an e-forum, you oblong trash. I'm pissing in your face and you're just taking it in like a bítch. cheesy grin grin

Let's go there, Jesusjnr cheesy cheesy. I love this! Two of us are about to become celebrities in this NL section. You go know say u don jam craze today. Shey u want to be the martyr? The passover lamb? LOL cheesy grin grin

When or If the dust is settled, your heart will cut whenever you see this moniker. You'll go down on your knees crying out to your God why he sent a punishment like me upon you tongue

cc. Michellekabod2, Martinez39, LordReed, hopefulLandlord, hahn, CAPSLOCKED, budaatum, MuttleyLaff, Shepherd00, MJBOLT, sonmvayina, Dantedasz, Vic2Ree, 1Sharon, NPComplete, OtemAtum, advocate666, Zither, TheArranger
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 1:56am On May 27, 2019
You're a dead man walking na grin grin grin. You jam craze well well. LMAO. And i'm still having the time of my life. I've been waiting for an unfortunate victim such as yourself. Hope you're ready, cos its ride or die! I don't need help to take on a gutter water sniffer. A brain damaged sperm rag such as yourself. I want everyone to see your leaking arse and see what a piss guzzling loser you are. You have no life on this website. No friends. Nothing! Everybody is your worst nightmare. Don't mistake my tirade for being broken. This is just me having fun at the expense of your moniker cause i know for a fact that my words are hurting you & it doesn't stop me from my normal routine when i'm logged in. You'll pour sand on your head and begin to count the grains off your head when this is over cheesy grin
jesusjnr:
Yes you're right!

What an irony, well teach us how not to be upset by your spiteful reaction, for its a proof indeed that your hurt doesn't exist, Lol.

It worked! It worked!! It worked!!! For this is what we're talking about, for it was getting boring so i'm so glad that I had finally succeeded in cracking your wrath code!

But you've fallen my hand oh, for at least I thought that for all the noise makings and thunderous threatenings, that you had the balls to take on me one on one by yourself.

But then I come see where your mouth dey come from, na the crowd wey you dey rely on to fight battle wey your utter stupidity bring upon your own head, for if na only you, you know say nothing gum you but just scum.

But as for me i don't rely on human beings to fight my battles for me, so I ain't inviting any one, so you and all the crowd you brought with you, na how many dem dey?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,... abeg regardless of the amount just bring them on, for there could only be one winner and it wouldn't be the utterly stupid and her full entourage. grin

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 2:11am On May 27, 2019
I know you are viewing the thread, jesusjnr cheesy grin grin. Keep mute if you like. But just know that ANY thread 'jesusjnr' calls, 'XxSabrinaxX' will answer grin grin. Your life can never remain the same on this website.
[img]https://media1./images/6da677859815a62c82a215f515cdd90e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 3:13am On May 27, 2019
Wait oh!

Na hypertension, heart attack and apprehension from jesusjnr na hin you wan make dem say you die from?

Haba na sabrina go to sleep na, night is for sleeping for someone that has not been provoked to wrath.

I am really grateful that you have mentioned all those following moniker, for if they don't know the fire i bring, now they would know.

But I am going to have a very good sleep this night because haba na mere spiritually brainless mortal you be na, for someone that wrecks demons for breakfast, lunch and and dinner.

I know that something extraordinary would happen in the process of this that would prove the backing I have that is not of men as you do.

But catch some sleep for you have enough time in the day to wreck the imaginary havoc you wish on jesusjnr.

I would not stoop so low to insult your mother, for I don't know who your mum is, and she might be the best mum in the world but have the most utterly stupid and useless daughter in the world.

Yeah it happens, so you can insult my mum all you want to confirm the kind of utterly stupid child you are, after all it's normal for you to insult God who formed you from dust, so who is my mother and who am I?

As for Michelle, you know nothing at all, for you don't have any idea of what is going on behind the scenes, so let me leave you in wallowing in your ignorance concerning her until the need arises for me to bring it out.

At least she has confirmed my innocence that I wasn't one of the christians that she alleged to have pestered her for sex, money etc., not even once, despite knowing her for about five months now.

Now do you know the gravity of that in this day and age?

Obviously you wouldn't, being the utterly stupid and spiritually brain dead person as you are.

Such a waste of the brain that God gave to her.

Go to sleep sabrina for I just answered you from the rest room and i'm going back to sleep now.

But if you like keep night vigil for me, Lol! grin

p.s. Please don't have nightmares because of me oh, for I only just want to exorcise those demons from your brain that has rendered it useless and utterly stupid.

XxSabrinaxX:
LOL, I don suffer cheesy grin grin grin. Why do you keep thinking anyone needs your approval, JJ? You're nothing! Absolutely nothing! Do me a favor and don't ever have children, you heartless sack of wasted body parts and minimal intelligence. The best part of you dribbled down your mother's dry arse and ended up as a red stain on her dirty mattress. I can bet on my head that Michellekabod regrets ever meeting a manipulative sadomasochist like you. You honestly think your God will be proud of you? So much bitterness and anger in your heart, sometimes i just imagine you're a pre-pubescent teen who just wants to troll. Are you physically incapable of reason and empathy? If being a human is too hard for you, why don't you go and be inconsequential to the betterment of the human species somewhere out of social contact so you don't infect real people with your intuitive sense of idiocy? This Jesusjnr moniker is going to become a burden to you soon. Always talking negative about people. Always trying to manipulate and play the victim. Haaa!! Your cup is full! You don't know me o, JJ, but you are about to discover the method to my madness cheesy

ccollins, linkin8k, LordGuru1, Trust2001, barapistis, johnydon22, NnennaG6, Oyhewande92018, Nodogragra4me, FemiEddy, ThundrCork, HardMirror, luvmijeje,
pressplay411, tataiwo09,
annyplenty, SonofIssachar

You die well 4 my hand, Jesusjnr. As long as your moniker exists in this Nairaland, you'll have no peace. You can never function normally anymore. People will look at "jesusjnr" and see "XxSabrinaxX". We have tied a knot. Your life on this website revolves around me from now on. You'll need full cabinets of sniper by the time or if i'm ever done with you. You think you're dramatic? You think you're petty? LMAO. Las, las, we go CAST well well 4 this Nairaland! cheesy cheesy. I'm not worried about that at all. Infact, i'm enjoying this. People know my moniker already and what i can do. Na serious craze wey u jam so. Get ready! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 3:39am On May 27, 2019
Bwahahahaa! grin grin. Look at this sorry gutter trash. He thinks we're in the same time zone cheesy grin grin

Don't worry about me, JJ! It's not even my bedtime yet. You need to worry about what is going to happen between the two of us in this Nairaland, you wrinkled foreskin of a living thing. Didn't i eventually apologize to you and tell you to go easy on Martinez? Instead, you went ahead to open that gonorrhea pit of yours and spew out your disease. Hahaaa!! You're a dead man o! grin grin. Insecure, easily triggered cretins, those are the kind of people i like cheesy cheesy cheesy. If you're trying to be witty now, you're doing it with the subtlety of a baboon. You're a cancer to these parts. An infection. You're a sad loser with no future and that's why you cling so tightly to religion, spamming Nairaland with useless topics almost everyday and making failed prophecies grin grin grin. LOL. Christian 4 mouth. Born loser. No wonder you're so hostile to other people sad. Religion is all you'll ever have. You're a lowlife but i don't expect you to see that because you've been blinded by your indoctrination. Useless garbage. Soggy biscuit of a man. You'd better be apologising to everything and everybody you see all day everyday. Damned vegetables need to die just to feed you when it was worth more alive and photosynthesizing, replacing the carbondioxide with oxygen from. It's a damn shame it can't replace you, you manipulative, unintelligent waste of space.
jesusjnr:
Wait oh!

Na hypertension, heart attack and apprehension from jesusjnr na hin you wan make dem say you die from?

Haba na sabrina go to sleep na, night is for sleeping for someone that has not been provoked to wrath.

I am really grateful that you have mentioned all those following moniker, for if they don't know the fire i bring, now they would know.

But I am going to have a very good sleep this night because haba na mere spiritually brainless mortal you be na, for someone that wrecks demons for breakfast, lunch and and dinner.

I know that something extraordinary would happen in the process of this that would prove the backing I have that is not of men as you do.

But catch some sleep for you have enough time in the day to wreck the imaginary havoc you wish on jesusjnr.

I would not stoop so low to insult your mother, for I don't know who your mum is, and she might be the best mum in the world but have the most utterly stupid and useless daughter in the world.

Yeah it happens, so you can insult my mum all you want to confirm the kind of utterly stupid child you are, after all it's normal for you to insult God who formed you from dust, so who is my mother and who am I?

As for Michelle, you know nothing at all, for you don't have any idea of what is going on behind the scenes, so let me leave you in wallowing in your ignorance concerning her until the need arises for me to bring it out.

At least she has confirmed my innocence that I wasn't one of the christians that she alleged to have pestered her for sex, money etc., not even once, despite knowing her for about five months now.

Now do you know the gravity of that in this day and age?

Obviously you wouldn't, being the utterly stupid and spiritually brain dead person as you are.

Such a waste of the brain that God gave to her.

Go to sleep sabrina for I just answered you from the rest room and i'm going back to sleep now.

But if you like keep night vigil for me, Lol! grin

Mwahahahahaa!! Look at you trying to pretend like you ain't scared grin grin. You never imagined i'd turn up like this, abi? I'm on your arse now. Even if you ain't hurting from these words, other people will read this and pity your mental illness and miserable life. This is just the prep before the ceremony. You've just opened your Pandora's box. We go cast wella 4 this Nairaland. Have your sleep please. Whenever, you wake i'll be here for you cheesy
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 4:56am On May 27, 2019
[img]https://media1./images/a143562a96e9403261d63e0189d61fe8/tenor.gif[/img]
Jesusjnr is still viewing the thread. But... But i thought he wanted to sleep cheesy grin grin

It is evident that i'm giving you nightmares already. You can't sleep. I'm now your number 1 nemesis on Nairaland grin grin

Jesusjnr, stop viewing the thread and go to sleep like you said. You have a looong day ahead of you cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 5:16am On May 27, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Jesusjnr is still viewing the thread. But... But i thought he wanted to sleep cheesy grin grin

It is evident that i'm giving you nightmares already. You can't sleep. I'm now your number 1 nemesis on Nairaland grin grin

Jesusjnr, stop viewing the thread and go to sleep like you said. You have a looong day ahead of you cheesy
Shhh! No noise!

I just woke up and i'm already praying as usual, and obviously you'd also be in my prayer point, that God have mercy and help to stop being utterly stupid and a waste of the brain that He'd given you.

And that He protects you from evil, provide your needs, deliver you from demonic oppression and possession, heals you from all diseases, save your soul from destruction etc.

Yes I also pray for my enemies but I don't think you yet fall into that category yet, maybe a wannabe or up and coming enemy.

So hold on for i'm about to go full prayer mode right now.

After taking care of important spiritual matters, I can come back to taking care of the most insignificant matters such as your utterly stupid self. grin
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 5:29am On May 27, 2019
Hahahaa! My guy carry on. Nothing do you, sir! Wolf in sheep's clothing, i just hope you don't give your God virus with your prayers, you filthy excrement grin grin grin. Why won't i be your prayer point cheesy grin? I'm your number 1 nemesis on this website. I just touched you small but your sleep went away and you started praying grin grin grin. Insignificant me took away the sleep you were about to sleep from your eyes. LOL. Didn't i tell you your life revolves around me now? It's happening gradually. I'm dragging you through the mud and you have no choice but to enjoy the ride. I'm taking you wherever i go. "UtTeRlLy StUpId!", "uTtErLlY sTuPiD!", Na the only yarn wey you get. LMAO grin grin. The thing shock u die, you develop tourette syndrome grin. You infested puddle of d*ck drip mixed with shìt slime. You knee smooching troglodyte. Unwanted bastard. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants you. Everybody hates you. I bet you tried to fight your way out of your mother's rotten hole because the doctors kept trying to push you back in, you corpse-fùcking rétard. Your already miserable, pathetic state on this forum is about to get a million times worse grin
jesusjnr:
Shhh! No noise!

I just woke up and i'm already praying as usual, and obviously you'd also be in my prayer point, that God have mercy and help to stop being utterly stupid and a waste of the brain that He'd given you.

And that He protects you from evil, provide your needs, deliver you from demonic oppression and possession, heals you from all diseases, save your soul from destruction etc.

Yes I also pray for my enemies but I don't think you yet fall into that category yet, maybe a wannabe or up and coming enemy.

So hold on for i'm about to go full prayer mode right now.

After taking care of important spiritual matters, I can come back to taking care of the most insignificant matters such as your utterly stupid self. grin
Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 5:37am On May 27, 2019
Down goes Jesusjnr!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Church Is Dead by LordReed(m): 5:51am On May 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes you're right!

LMFAO! We are here to spectate. No let your heart cut na. Fire down. LMFAO!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Church Is Dead by Nobody: 5:57am On May 27, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! We are here to spectate. No let your heart cut na. Fire down. LMFAO!
Bwahahaha! Good morning LordReed. Keep an eye on this forum for the next few days. Somebody is about to be having recurring nightmares of my moniker grin grin

Jesusjnr, you picked the wrong person to display your foolishness with cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Koinonia Abuja Prayer Request Form For May Miracle Service Tomorrow 30/05/2021 / If He Marries Another Woman... / Are Christians Permitted To Eat Sallah Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.