Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (14027 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
piss off ..................... Adaibeku wey dey say be winch(na joke o). grin
Leave my mention abeg
spit......
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by OboOlora(f): 4:39pm On May 15, 2019
Oluromantic:
OboOlora
shocked
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by IamPlato(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Who nids ur opinion ho Isicashew grin
Just Trying To Save You From Being A Boxing Bag tomorrow. So That You Will Not Later Start Running To Me Beggin to Sleep In My House For The Night Because Your boyfriend Chased You Out..
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by IamPlato(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2019
kenddys:
i did like to meet the following people

oyindidi and talk football for hours

hungerbad and share political views

i will really love see what ilegend and luciferakbar look like.

iamplato to talk about arts

ubunja the miseducation chief.

thanks.

Traditional Arts, Supernatural Arts, Book Arts, Music Arts, Religious Arts or Women Arts? Which One? I Cover All Areas grin
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Amatarasha(f): 4:56pm On May 15, 2019
chenzen:

l m a lone ranger... just like Achilles of troy... but u are my love
thats women inequality
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Oluromantic: 4:56pm On May 15, 2019
OboOlora:

shocked
Yes ke. grin wish to see the obo one day
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Amatarasha(f): 4:57pm On May 15, 2019
Oma307:

spit......
did u just spat on me?
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Amatarasha(f): 4:58pm On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:
Traditional Arts, Supernatural Arts, Book Arts, Music Arts, Religious Arts or Women Arts? Which One? I Cover All Areas grin
Just name one of ur books
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:

book and women arts
and maybe music too
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by IamPlato(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2019
kenddys:

book and women arts and maybe music too
You Are A Wise Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by IamPlato(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Just name one of ur books
Sweet Heart Just Click The Link On My Signature wink
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
thats women inequality
l wonder what that means
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Amatarasha(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2019
chenzen:
l wonder what that means
Gender inequality i mean cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Gender inequality i mean cheesy
l m not misogynistic neither do l fathomize the mystery of feminism. l m just a lone ranger with unusual interests
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
did u just spat on me?
no it is a kiss. nonsense
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 5:36pm On May 15, 2019
Oma307:

I don't know if saying I would love to fvck you has become a crime.
Oh Oma! Watch Your Tongue Ok ! angry
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
Oh Oma! Watch Your Tongue Ok ! angry
it can't even happen in reality, so don't disturb yourself
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 5:45pm On May 15, 2019
Oma307:

it can't even happen in reality, so don't disturb yourself
because...??

It can precisely ,i hope ur shaft is wide enough ? smiley
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by AnalQueenluci: 5:52pm On May 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
because...??

Grailmessager i thought,,,
You are Married with kids?
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
because...??

if you know you know. I don't belong to the category of Churchill's

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Whiteshades(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2019
Definitely Nihilistjnr, crazy lad.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 6:06pm On May 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Grailmessager i thought,,,
You are Married with kids?

grin cheesy Fake Major luci
No be only

Wat of Brotherhood of blood et ashes ,Cross river cool cheesy LMA oooo
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 6:12pm On May 15, 2019
Oma307:

if you know you know. I don't belong to the category of Churchill's
oh i see!

Tonto lied ..churchill is complete!
Dats ladies antics to give men depression like u call us smelly pussie n so on ...

I love doing that lyk seriously cheesy

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by AnalQueenluci: 6:14pm On May 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin cheesy Fake Major luci
No be only

Wat of Brotherhood of blood et ashes ,Cross river cool cheesy LMA oooo
Evillady aM OUT !

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by cyprus000: 6:20pm On May 15, 2019
LarryBee1k:
My meeting with them is of different mission.

People like ubunja, husbandsnatcha, littlewetdick, littlelois MissRaine69 etc deserve accolades, from educative post to comedy post, they make this section lively

People like yhorm (what ever tf his name his), betnaija, sure bet and those that spam the comment section and those that write rubbish post and ask to download for more. If I see dem. I'll beat the shit outta them.

Then people like illamina and elefufu, lefulefu, I'll personally take them to hospital.

hospital? grin

Have raked the whole website, and there isn't any designated section for reservations; Just series of contact and nothing particularly helpful from the once I called.

I think they're more active on Facebook and YouTube.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 15, 2019
Adaibeku post=7841930 yyghh
6:

oh i see!

Tonto lied ..churchill is complete!
Dats ladies antics to give men depression like u call us smelly pussie n so on ...

I love doing that lyk seriously cheesy
I thought I have been fenced out, what you love doing is part of my hobby
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Oyindidi(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2019
kenddys:
i did like to meet the following people

oyindidi and talk football for hours

hungerbad and share political views

i will really love see what ilegend and luciferakbar look like.

iamplato to talk about arts

ubunja the miseducation chief.

thanks.

I like to meet you too if you dey my city.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by IamPlato(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2019
Oyindidi:
so You Like Soccer
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Oyindidi(f): 6:29pm On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:
so You Like Soccer
I'm a good player so I like soccer
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 15, 2019
Oyindidi:

and which would that be
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 6:33pm On May 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Evillady aM OUT !
Brotherhood of blood and ashes
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 6:34pm On May 15, 2019
Oma307:

I thought I have been fenced out, what you love doing is part of my hobby
U love insulting ladies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / He Spoils Me Silly - How Can I Thank Him / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.