Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (14073 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 7:21am On May 17, 2019
khiaa:

Some of you people are the most gullible people I have come in contact with. Just because he said I am married doesn't mean it's true.

P.S. Rot in hell you lame, jealous azz hoe.
Old cargo just go! I no hw u n luminous talk nonsense here

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 17, 2019
abidex0z:
Obviously, you are sick n needs immediate attention....making a false statement about someone is one of the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease....Ni66@ go get help before it is too late...
and who is this foreign outcast?
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by abidex0z(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
and who is this foreign outcast?
Merp..
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by khiaa(f): 10:08am On May 17, 2019
Adaibeku:
Old cargo just go! I no hw u n luminous talk nonsense here

So now you know my age? LMAO grin grin, You are jealous over luminouz.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 4:02pm On May 17, 2019
khiaa:

So now you know my age? LMAO grin grin, You are jealous over luminous.
Luminous is a small boy ,who knows him mtcheww!
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by MultiTasker(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2019
mine is Explorer
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by khiaa(f): 9:01pm On May 17, 2019
Adaibeku:
Luminous is a small boy ,who knows him mtcheww!

You are the one who brought his name up.

Luminouz this chick is crushing on you. grin
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 9:03pm On May 17, 2019
khiaa:

Luminous this chick is crushing on you. grin
U ar d one crushing on him ,n stop imposing him on me
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by khiaa(f): 9:07pm On May 17, 2019
Adaibeku:
U ar d one crushing on him ,n stop imposing him on me

He was on your mind, that's why you brought him up. grin Anyway, you aren't good enough for him, he deserves a classy lady not a jealous insecure child.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Adaibeku(f): 9:17pm On May 17, 2019
khiaa:

He was on your mind, that's why you brought him up. grin Anyway, you aren't good enough for him, he deserves a classy lady not a jealous insecure child.
Did u just insult me?
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2019
khiaa:

Luminouz this chick is crushing on you. grin
Lol,it seems so wink
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by AnalQueenluci: 11:19pm On May 17, 2019
Oma307:

babe boo aka soldier ma'am, I would have loved to see you with most of your funny comments at times with no strings attached
hshahahaha...am so ocupied planning 4 a 7months medicàl course in Ukraine , wink
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Screwface(m): 1:54am On May 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Girls Pocohantas
Guys Screwface
Drinks on me whenever you're ready grin.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by khiaa(f): 2:01am On May 18, 2019
Adaibeku:
Did u just insult me?

No I didn't, I just stated a fact.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by remi1444: 5:55am On May 18, 2019
For the male category, I'm eager to meet Daddy J(Screwface),chukxie, Hardbody and MrMcJay.

For the female category, Safarigirl( I secretly admire your wittiness), Dyt and folake4u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
hshahahaha...am so ocupied planning 4 a 7months medicàl course in Ukraine , wink
no wahala, that means till you come back before we can see then
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by amjokes(f): 7:17am On May 18, 2019
My wish is GoTv
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 18, 2019
amjokes:
My wish is GoTv

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by khiaa(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,it seems so wink

I guess you just got it like that. grin I was waiting for her to tell me to stay away from you. tongue
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by chukxie(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2019
remi1444:
For the male category, I'm eager to meet Daddy J(Screwface),chukxie, Hardbody and MrMcJay.

For the female category, Safarigirl( I secretly admire your wittiness), Dyt and folake4u.

I'm honoured by your honourable mention! Thanks, fam. It would be a pleasure to meet you, too. Respect!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Westaslave2(f): 9:13am On May 18, 2019
khiaa:

I guess you just got it like that. grin I was waiting for her to tell me to stay away from you. tongue
You are just 2 stupeed n boastful .sorry to tell u
Luminouz is a shortman no woman nids him actually

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by khiaa(f): 10:11am On May 18, 2019
Westaslave2:

Your jealousy is showing, back off, you insecure monkey.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by luminouz(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
So short people are not humans?? grin cheesy
Lmaooooo
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by luminouz(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2019
khiaa:

Your jealousy is showing, back off, you insecure monkey.
The way u 2 go at each other crack me the fuq up babe!!! grin
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Westaslave2(f): 4:20pm On May 18, 2019
luminouz:

So short people are not humans?? grin cheesy
Lmaooooo
STFU
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
STFU
shocked
K!!!
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by folake4u(f): 8:00pm On May 18, 2019
remi1444:

Thank you Remi dearie. It'd be a pleasure to meet you too smiley.

I admire your constructive way of writing.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by khiaa(f): 10:02pm On May 18, 2019
luminouz:

The way u 2 go at each other crack me the fuq up babe!!! grin

She's fighting me over you. grin grin grin tongue
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Eze2000(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2019
Nofavorss:
I’ve always wanted to meet that moniker called ‘Nobody’. But the person never responds to mentions. It’s a shame

Lol

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Can't stop laughing. You wanna meet "Nobody"?

That moniker is the one robots here assign to take over all comments and trends belonging to any deactivated account! Try quoting it and you'll see you can't. It's not even clickable.

And hey, one last thing. Do me a huge favor, will you? Leave Amatarasha be. Let her just have her fun and you yours.

Thank you so much in advance.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by khiaa(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2019
luminouz:

shocked
K!!!
angry angry No you didn't take that disrespect from her and respond with K!! angry You better tell her to kiss you where the sun doesn't shine. grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Amatarasha(f): 10:29pm On May 18, 2019
Eze2000:

Lol

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Can't stop laughing. You wanna meet "Nobody"?

That moniker is the one robots here assign to takes over the comments and trends belonging to any deactivated account! Try quoting it and you'll see you can't. It's not even clickable.

And hey, one last thing. Do me a huge favor, will you? Leave Amatarasha be. Let her just have her fun and you yours.

Thank you so much in advance.
nofavorss is just lowbrainer ,dnt beg him nna amam alu ogu wella

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
Just name one of ur books

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.