Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (68253 Views)

What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2019
solite3:
did they tell you they were enslaved by Jesus?
Good question!
So did i tell you i was enslaved before you started talking about being a slave?
Well for you information, a TRUE Christian is NOT enslaved but WILLINGLY became a slave of Christ the very first day he dedicated his life to do the will of Jesus' father. And who will instruct you on how to do so competently and with efficacy? If not Jesus himself!
That is why all those who are ready to do this MUST have one single line of thought otherwise something is wrong somewhere! undecided
Now if Jesus of Nazareth is just ONE person, how come you and your folks now agreed that there should be countless school of thoughts with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of one single Bible character 'JESUS'
Sorry my friend, it is spiritual blindness and inability to comprehend the easiest concept that's affecting you and all your folks! embarassed
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by OkCornel(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Humanity is divided by its differences rather than being united by the things they hold in common...

Same thing is easily at play here on this thread...

One God, One Jesus but many denominations with conflicting doctrines...and yet they all lay claims that they are the only ones who serve the One True God the right way...

Argue all you want...but if you have no love for one another, all this is an exercise in futility...

God is love...

Cheers y'all...
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Good question!
So did i tell you i was enslaved before you started talking about being a slave?
Well for you information, a TRUE Christian is NOT enslaved but WILLINGLY became a slave of Christ the very first day he dedicated his life to do the will of Jesus' father. And who will instruct you on how to do so competently and with efficacy? If not Jesus himself!
That is why all those who are ready to do this MUST have one single line of thought otherwise something is wrong somewhere! undecided
Now if Jesus of Nazareth is just ONE person, how come you and your folks now agreed that there should be countless school of thoughts with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of one single Bible character 'JESUS'
Sorry my friend, it is spiritual blindness and inability to comprehend the easiest concept that's affecting you and all your folks! embarassed
true Christians are not slaves.
Jesus does not have any slave, you only a slave of watch tower tract society.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Do you also know that Watchtower teaching is one of the contradicting teachings within the Christendom

It's so funny to see you separating Watchtower society and group other denominations as ONE.

Why can you do it this way?

Take Catholic body as Watchtower
Take ECKWA church as watchtower

Now, this is my point...
Does Catholic Church have different teachings among themselves?
Does ECKWA Church have different teachings within them?
Does Deep life Bible Church have different teachings within the church?

Don't forgotten that the way Watchtower is, is the same way you should place Catholic or Deeper life..

1. Not only Watchtower Society didn't take Jesus as God
2. Not only Watchtower society didn't believe in the existence of Hell fire.
3. Not only watchtower society didn't follow Trinity.
And many more....

But it's so ridiculous seeing JWs making statements like "you can't even agree among yourselves" when watchtower is also part of that "Yourselves"
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2019
OkCornel:
Humanity is divided by its differences rather than being united by the things they hold in common...

Same thing is easily at play here on this thread...

One God, One Jesus but many denominations with conflicting doctrines...and yet they all lay claims that they are the only ones who serve the One True God the right way...

Argue all you want...but if you have no love for one another, all this is an exercise in futility...

God is love...

Cheers y'all...
NO!
On the contrary, try to listen CAREFULLY to what they are all saying! sad
What they are saying is easy to grasp 'God shouldn't organise us as dependent agents'
All of them {including atheists} are on one side while a GROUP is on the other side.
They may tell you they believe in God, but their attitude is saying 'There is nothing like God' Mark 7:6-8
The word God means 'Supreme Being' and that connotes the ability to unite worshipers of a deity!
So if they're not ORGANISED in an orderly manner, then there is nothing other than a spirit of disorder permeating their midst! 2Corinthians 4:4
They can all see a GROUP that is standing tall above all of them, having the ability to unite all the worshipers from all races! Matthew 5:14-16 compared to Isaiah 2:2-4
About this GROUP God said 'when all other deities have failed but they desire to steal your name, then i will give you another name to distinguish you from them'! Isaiah 65:15
So this GROUP is the ONLY proof that there is a Supreme Being, that is why God called them HIS WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12
But while all other worshipers of smaller gods are confusingly claiming they're worshiping the same God, their REAL god{1John 5:19} is gathering them in smaller groups in order to war against God's ORGANISED people! Revelations 12:17 compared to Matthew 10:20-22, John 17:14-16
The war is in a spiritual sense, that is why you're seeing them all arguing amongst themselves but when they sight a member of the LIGHT GROUP they hypocritically become friends to criticise the LIGHT!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Emusan:

Do you also know that Watchtower teaching is one of the contradicting teachings within the Christendom

It's so funny to see you separating Watchtower society and group other denominations as ONE.

Why can you do it this way?

Take Catholic body as Watchtower
Take ECKWA church as watchtower

Now, this is my point...
Does Catholic Church have different teachings among themselves?
Does ECKWA Church have different teachings within them?
Does Deep life Bible Church have different teachings within the church?

Don't forgotten that the way Watchtower is, is the same way you should place Catholic or Deeper life..

1. Not only Watchtower Society didn't take Jesus as God
2. Not only Watchtower society didn't believe in the existence of Hell fire.
3. Not only watchtower society didn't follow Trinity.
And many more....

But it's so ridiculous seeing JWs making statements like "you can't even agree among yourselves" when watchtower is also part of that "Yourselves"
Don't waste your energy Sir!
The case has been resolved even before you raise it! cheesy
Shadeyinka said 'i am a member of ECWA, but i DON'T believe in everything the church teaches!' embarassed
So the same goes to all of you, that is why you're all claiming NONE~DENOMINATIONAL as you can't vouch for the group with which you worship! wink
That is NOT the case with Jehovah's Witnesses, if you're one of us you're a member to the core!
You will never see a person claiming to be a JW yet telling you i believe in INTERFAITH, because we're 100% sure that our organization is the ONLY true one!
Sorry sir, if it's NOT Jehovah's Witnesses they can NEVER be as committed as Jehovah's Witnesses!

3 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:
NO!
On the contrary, try to listen CAREFULLY to what they are all saying! sad
What they are saying is easy to grasp 'God shouldn't organise us as dependent agents'
All of them {including atheists} are on one side while a GROUP is on the other side.
They may tell you they believe in God, but their attitude is saying 'There is nothing like God' Mark 7:6-8
The word God means 'Supreme Being' and that connotes the ability to unite worshipers of a deity!
So if they're not ORGANISED in an orderly manner, then there is nothing other than a spirit of disorder permeating their midst! 2Corinthians 4:4
They can all see a GROUP that is standing tall above all of them, having the ability to unite all the worshipers from all races! Matthew 5:14-16 compared to Isaiah 2:2-4
About this GROUP God said 'when all other deities have failed but they desire to steal your name, then i will give you another name to distinguish you from them'! Isaiah 65:15
So this GROUP is the ONLY proof that there is a Supreme Being, that is why God called them HIS WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12
But while all other worshipers of smaller gods are confusingly claiming they're worshiping the same God, their REAL god{1John 5:19} is gathering them in smaller groups in order to war against God's ORGANISED people! Revelations 12:17 compared to Matthew 10:20-22, John 17:14-16
The war is in a spiritual sense, that is why you're seeing them all arguing amongst themselves but when they sight a member of the LIGHT GROUP they hypocritically become friends to criticise the LIGHT!
Tatime, remember?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2019
budaatum:

Tatime, remember?
Oh i spoke to him yesterday concerning you and he said he hasn't gotten the time!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Oh i spoke to him yesterday concerning you and he said he hasn't gotten the time!
He will find the time. Jesus will give him plenty of it!
He cannot convert buda to jw and abandon buda!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2019
And don't bother telling Tatime please.
He is reading me himself.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Shadeyinka said 'i am a member of ECWA, but i DON'T believe in everything the church teaches!' embarassed

This is one the myopic statement I use to talk about you.

So the same goes to all of you, that is why you're all claiming NONE~DENOMINATIONAL as you can't vouch for the group with which you worship! wink

Says who?

That is NOT the case with Jehovah's Witnesses, if you're one of us you're a member to the core!

If this is true, why then some people are leaving watchtower?
I know you'll come with bad eggs excuse but forgotten that your drain brain has already generalized it.

You will never see a person claiming to be a JW yet telling you i believe in INTERFAITH, because we're 100% sure that our organization is the ONLY true one!

So you even know the mind of everyone in your organization, that's interesting and means you're God.

Besides, is it all Christians that supported interfaith?

Sorry sir, if it's NOT Jehovah's Witnesses they can NEVER be as committed as Jehovah's Witnesses!

Jesus addressed seven churches in the province of Asia in Revelations...

Despite the fact that Jesus found one thing or two wrong in their teachings yet Jesus never disowned them nor say they never belong to Him.

What is the clue from this to you that always shouting ONE GROUP?
1. It's evident that these churches never have the same doctrines as the church at Pergamos still have some who hold the doctrine of Balaam.
The church at Thyatira failed to correct the woman Jezebel e.t.c
2. Jesus aware that there are different churches (which is actually scripturally true)
3. Jesus' message shows that He didn't support your claim of ONE GROUP if not He would have addressed it while writing them.

Even Jesus whom you're claiming to be following His footsteps or take as a role model didn't condemn those churches rather encouraged them.

But anywhere you have opportunity to type you turn yourself to God and proclaim your self righteousness.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
budaatum:
And don't bother telling Tatime please.
He is reading me himself.
The account belongs to his wife, he hardly login after he closed two accounts on NL.
He said there is no need arguing with people who aren't feeling the need for a single source of divine guidance.
He is my mentor as well, because when i was still doubting indecisively on what to do regarding all that i learnt while studying the Bible with JWs, Tatime's post pierced my heart DEEPLY and i can't help it anymore than to fall in love as in surrender to the TRUTH! Hebrew 4:12
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Emusan:

This is one the myopic statement I use to talk about you.
Says who?
If this is true, why then some people are leaving watchtower?
I know you'll come with bad eggs excuse but forgotten that your drain brain has already generalized it.
So you even know the mind of everyone in your organization, that's interesting and means you're God.
Besides, is it all Christians that supported interfaith?
Jesus addressed seven churches in the province of Asia in Revelations...
Despite the fact that Jesus found one thing or two wrong in their teachings yet Jesus never disowned them nor say they never belong to Him.
What is the clue from this to you that always shouting ONE GROUP?
1. It's evident that these churches never have the same doctrines as the church at Pergamos still have some who hold the doctrine of Balaam.
The church at Thyatira failed to correct the woman Jezebel e.t.c
2. Jesus aware that there are different churches (which is actually scripturally true)
3. Jesus' message shows that He didn't support your claim of ONE GROUP if not He would have addressed it while writing them.
Even Jesus whom you're claiming to be following His footsteps or take as a role model didn't condemn those churches rather encouraged them.
But anywhere you have opportunity to type you turn yourself to God and proclaim your self righteousness.
You've missed the point again! embarassed
Listen carefully Sir, even if you have a grudging mindset against our organization. But please listen to know who we are and what we stand for.
¤Whoever feels the need for ONE single channel of divine guidance is already a Jehovah's Witness at heart. So even if he is presently a Buddhist, Hindu, Judaist, Muslim, Aborigine or any of your so called Denominations, our Presentations for ONE single channel of divine guidance will appeal to him and he will join us without delay! John 6:44 compared to verse 66-69
¤Whoever feels NO need for a single channel of divine guidance will never see anything appealing to him/her in JWs! So even if he/she accidentally finds himself in our midst, his/her heart condition for choosing right and wrong independently will NOT allow such a person to remain in our GROUP! 1John 2:19
That is why Jesus' illustration says there is a 'GREAT GULF' fixed in between our camp and your camp, you will never feel COMFORTABLE crossing to our side neither will any from our side feel COMFORTABLE crossing to your side! Luke 16:26
So instead of arguing with JWs, just watch out for people who likes to worship in the midst of others but don't care for any kind of bond thereafter, those are yours!
But whenever you finds someone who love to worship with people having strong bond with their fellow worshipers, please just help us tell him/her 'go and join Jehovah's Witnesses'. They are our kind!
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2019
budaatum:

He will find the time. Jesus will give him plenty of it!
He cannot convert buda to jw and abandon buda!
Hmmm,
If you likes to have more of Tatime, why not associate with JWs in your neighbourhood and start a free home Bible study with our brothers and sisters close to you!
I know Tatime is gifted with the power to impact knowledge but he is just one out of over 8,000,000 JWs who have received training from our GB!
I'm sure Jehovah will link you up with a much more efficient teacher of his word than Tatime, that is if you feel the need for it! undecided
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,
If you likes to have more of Tatime, why not associate with JWs in your neighbourhood and start a free home Bible study with our brothers and sisters close to you!
I know Tatime is gifted with the power to impact knowledge but he is just one out of over 8,000,000 JWs who have received training from our GB!
I'm sure Jehovah will link you up with a much more efficient teacher of his word than Tatime, that is if you feel the need for it! undecided
I already live right opposite one with his very well behaved kids and nice wife. Their door is 8 feet from my own and we take parcels in for each other. I have jw muslim pagan christian rasta pasta atheists druggies buddhists drunks irish dogs cats all sorts in my block of 12 floors and 49 flats. All decent people.

Why am I having this conversation even! Tatime can tell you my score on the tatime test! He gave me a recommendation, look!

buda is not looking for teacher max!

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2019
budaatum:

I already live right opposite one with his very well behaved kids and nice wife. Their door is 8 feet from my own and we take parcels in for each other. I have jw muslim pagan christian rasta pasta atheists druggies buddhists drunks irish dogs cats all sorts in my block of 12 floors and 49 flats. All decent people.

Why am I having this conversation even! Tatime can tell you my score on the tatime test! He gave me a recommendation, look!

buda is not looking for teacher max!
Great!
So i suggest you don't need Tatime's attention for anything further.
Enjoy the company of all your neighbours! grin
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Great!
So i suggest you don't need Tatime's attention for anything further.
Enjoy the company of all your neighbours! grin
Forgive me max, I beg your pardon, your business with Tatime and buda, are you the wife he belongs to? You've been "suggesting" since past April!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:
You've missed the point again! embarassed

And you get it correct, right

Listen carefully Sir, even if you have a grudging mindset against our organization.

Showing you truth from the scripture now equates to having grudges with your organization.

Aren't you people claim nothing you do outside the scripture

But please listen to know who we are and what we stand for.
¤Whoever feels the need for ONE single channel of divine guidance is already a Jehovah's Witness at heart. So even if he is presently a Buddhist, Hindu, Judaist, Muslim, Aborigine or any of your so called Denominations, our Presentations for ONE single channel of divine guidance will appeal to him and he will join us without delay! John 6:44 compared to verse 66-69

My point is where in the scripture was it boldly written that ONE SINGLE CHANNEL

¤Whoever feels NO need for a single channel of divine guidance will never see anything appealing to him/her in JWs! So even if he/she accidentally finds himself in our midst, his/her heart condition for choosing right and wrong independently will NOT allow such a person to remain in our GROUP! 1John 2:19
That is why Jesus' illustration says there is a 'GREAT GULF' fixed in between our camp and your camp, you will never feel COMFORTABLE crossing to our side neither will any from our side feel COMFORTABLE crossing to your side! Luke 16:26
So instead of arguing with JWs, just watch out for people who likes to worship in the midst of others but don't care for any kind of bond thereafter, those are yours!

So your previous lie that all members of watchtower are all core members who can't go against watchtower is no more substantial.

Compare this your statement with the one above to see how hypocritical you are:
"That is NOT the case with Jehovah's Witnesses, if you're one of us you're a member to the core!
You will never see a person claiming to be a JW yet telling you i believe in INTERFAITH, because we're 100% sure that our organization is the ONLY true one!"

I've been telling you guys to show us where it was written in the scripture that ONE GROUP is it all...yet you keep rehearsing the song of your GB

But whenever you finds someone who love to worship with people having strong bond with their fellow worshipers, just please just help us tell him/her 'go and join Jehovah's Witnesses'. They are our kind!

So can you start telling those unlikes mind within your congregation to go and join their likes first?

God bless you!

And you too
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Emusan:

And you get it correct, right
Showing you truth from the scripture now equates to having grudges with your organization.
Aren't you people claim nothing you do outside the scripture
My point is where in the scripture was it boldly written that ONE SINGLE CHANNEL
So your previous lie that all members of watchtower are all core members who can't go against watchtower is no more substantial.
Compare this your statement with the one above to see how hypocritical you are:
"That is NOT the case with Jehovah's Witnesses, if you're one of us you're a member to the core!
You will never see a person claiming to be a JW yet telling you i believe in INTERFAITH, because we're 100% sure that our organization is the ONLY true one!"

I've been telling you guys to show us where it was written in the scripture that ONE GROUP is it all...yet you keep rehearsing the song of your GB
So can you start telling those unlikes mind within your congregation to go and join their likes first?
And you too
You are so aggressive that you just keep missing the point! undecided
Well let me make this point clear to you and all your folks. Jehovah's Witnesses is the divine GROUP name given to all individuals who believes in ONE single channel of divine guidance.
So don't assume that it only refers to people you see attending our meetings!
Whatever religion a person is practicing presently is not the issue, but the mindset that THERE SHOULD BE ONE SINGLE CHANNEL OF DIVINE GUIDANCE!
Such a person will eventually find our presentation appealing and make all sacrifices to become one of us! Mark 10:28-31
NOTE that you don't just become one of us without following all the orders from our GB, so if you're finding it difficult to obey all the orders but you still acknowledge the authority of the GB, then what you need is support and encouragement from fellow believers.
But those who are tired of following the instructions from our GB or are ready for interfaith can't hide for long, one way or the other they'll be shown the way out THAT IS WHAT WE CALL DISFELLOWSHIP! 1Corinthians 5:12-13
Then such a person is now FREE to come and join your folks WHERE HE/SHE CAN JUST WORSHIP WITH PEOPLE BUT HAVE NO STRONG COMMITMENT OR OBLIGATION TOWARDS THE GROUP!
So if you find someone who keeps agitating and not comfortable about contradictions in churches regarding their various forms of worship. Know that he/she belongs to our GROUP!
If we also finds someone within our GROUP whose heart, soul, mind and strength is NOT fully with our GROUP {Mark 12:30} we will remind him/her what it takes to be one of us but if he/she is no more interested in the FAITH then they're DISFELLOWSHIP! wink
About the ONE single channel, don't bother about that because it is things of the spirit that can never be grasped by canal minds! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
smiley
budaatum:

Forgive me max, I beg your pardon, your business with Tatime and buda, are you the wife he belongs to? You've been "suggesting" since past April!
Oh NO!
I am a man buda, i just became a friend of Tatime few months ago. We both attended an assembly along with our wives and had good times together!
He is a ministerial servant{deacon} a bit older than me and i just got baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
He loves sharing his thoughts with those who draws closer to him and i've learnt so much from him apart from my Bible study conductor.
He is not fond of none JWs as friends but i was just too fast for him to snub so he accepted me anyway after confirming my progressive study from my Bible study conductor!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Shadeyinka said 'i am a member of ECWA, but i DON'T believe in everything the church teaches!' . embarassed
Please can you quote where I said the statement highlighted in RED?
Like their father who had been a liar from the beginning, his little children continue. I am not surprised at all. Maximus decided to speak lies because he believes that I no longer follow this thread as I haven't commented in a while. He is not afraid of God because he feels that annihilation isn't really a problem since his name isn't in the book of life.

I have attached the screenshot for all to see how he manufactured his lies.

@Maximus
Since you have decided to mention me as often as you could, for emphasis
1. I believe in One God who created everything seen and unseen
2. I believe this God is the Father and the Word and the Holy Spirit who has been before Time and who is eternal Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent
3. I believe in the Scriptures as the Chronicles of God's dealings with man, a source of guidance and direction of God's will for man. This scripture, the Bible is given by the inspiration of God
2Tim 3:16-17: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished to all good works."
4. I believe in the Gospel of Christ for my salvation and the salvation of all humans as a gift of God that could be recieved or rejected and is recieved through Faith in the Atonement of the blood of Christ shed on the cross.
5. I believe in eternal reward or punishment as stated in the Scriptures for those whose names are written in the book of life
These above are the basics as I cannot put everything here
However
1. There is no person or organisation or denomination that is infallible hence, I cannot sheepishly follow the Doctrine of men/organisations if they differ from the word of God and the scripture with respect to the salvation paid for by Christ Jesus.

Gal 1:8-9:
"But though we , or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel to you than that you have received, let him be accursed."

If the apostles could say this, what gives your organisation the right to act as God in peoples lives. Evidence abound for errors upon errors in failures their prophecies where this so called watchtower organisation had clearly goofed and you base your eternity on their inerrancy.

Cc:
Emusan
Please ask him to show you where I said that highlighted in RED!
He is a liar like his father.

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by budaatum: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Maximus69:
smiley Oh NO!
I am a man buda, i just became a friend of Tatime few months ago. We both attended an assembly along with our wives and had good times together!
He is a ministerial servant{deacon} a bit older than me and i just got baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
He loves sharing his thoughts with those who draws closer to him and i've learnt so much from him apart from my Bible study conductor.
He is not fond of none JWs as friends but i was just too fast for him to snub so he accepted me anyway after confirming my progressive study from my Bible study conductor!
cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
shadeyinka:
Please ask him to show you where I said that highlighted in RED!

I already knew he's lying that's why I didn't give that part much attention.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
solite3:
did they tell you they were enslaved by Jesus?

Solite3 Pharisee, educated illiterate
. If you're NOT enslaved by Jesus, so to speak, the only other option is a Pharisee. Matt10:32-39. 5:20.
That's solite3 Pharisee who argues against the words of his so called 'Master'
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Emusan:

shadeyinka:
Please ask him to show you
where I said that highlighted
in RED!

According to shadeyinka, " But like i said (ECWA) church doctrines don't define me"
, na Arabic u dey write for there?
Max is correct , oh lying Pharisees. The internet never forgets.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Janosky:

shadeyinka:
in RED!

According to shadeyinka, " But like i said (ECWA) church doctrines don't define me"

Robot
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2019
false jw literature quote
plus comments from a christian website

Obedience

It is disconcerting to read the demands of the Governing Body for unquestioning obedience.

"All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." Watchtower 2013 Nov 15 p.20

The ongoing errors and false predictions made by the Governing Body prove they are not guided by a direct link to God. For followers to be expected to follow all instructions, even when they appear unsound, is dangerous, and they are the type of comments made by the leaders of death cults, such as Jim Jones in Jonestown. Would you drink Kool-aid if instructed to? It may sound unlikely, but none of the 913 that died in Jonestown joined with such an expectation.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2019
false jw literature quotes
from a christian website

Doomsday Quotes

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble." Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226

"Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith then Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge." Watch Tower 1923 Apr 1 p.106

"... the remaining months before Armageddon." Watchtower 1941 Sep 15 p.288

"Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom." The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah p.216
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Janosky:

shadeyinka:
in RED!

When deceivers gathers together in a forum, of course they'll be blind to the TRUTH! Psalms 1:1
Please what is the difference between these two statements?

(1) I'm a member of ECWA but i don't believe in everything the church teaches!

And

(2)I'm a ECWA member but CHURCH DOCTRINE DON'T DEFINE ME!
Doesn't the two means 'i only worship with them but i'm not in total submission to the norms of the ECWA?'
Well maybe it's due to my background with the military intelligence that has increased the speed of my grasping what people say!
In the army we can't comprehend how a soldier could say 'i am a Japanese soldier {trained under the wings of the Japanese military intelligence} but i DO NOT TOTALLY SUBMIT to all the rules of the Japanese army!' embarassed
Instantly any Japanese soldier should feel obliged to drop as in kill you! Deuteronomy 13:6-10 embarassed
Why? Because you're already constituting a SABOTAGE to their army! angry
It is evident that they can't understand what the Bible is all about due to the inclination of their hearts, as they wish God shouldn't have a common guidance for all his worshipers. So they feel anyway you worship should be acceptable before God.
But what baffles me is how they become furious hearing someone's worship has gotten divine approval! Genesis 4:2-7
Now instead of taking correction, they're graduating from bad to worse, imagine their not been able to unite as one yet coming shamelessly out to say in a public forum 'it is not necessary for worshipers of the SAME God to worship exactly the same way!' undecided Timothy 3:13
They have publicly declared themselves fugitives in their various religious sects since they can't speak for their so called churches, yet they keep going there to mark register while some of the attendees there will assume they're getting spiritual nourishment at it's best! embarassed
Why attending if they can't vouch for what the church teaches?
Is that not wickedness on their part against innocent attendees who may feel everything is alright?
Now they're all here on NL trying to convince themselves that their nonedenominationalism is the best worship ever. cheesy
Certainly Jehovah is justified to have declared them WICKED! Isaiah 57:20-21 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 5:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Maximus69:
When deceivers gathers together in a forum, of course they'll be blind to the TRUTH!

lying pharisee false jw max
you are clearly talking about you and false jw's from your own experiences

Maximus69: Well maybe it's due to my background with the military intelligence that has increased the speed of my grasping what people say!
embarassed
embarassed
sad
undecided
embarassed
cheesy
wink

oh puffed up prideful worldly max

you often have to mention your time as a unintellegence person in the army as if it's a big deal
you were propably most of the time behing a desk because you wasn't good enough for anything else

another verse concerning false jw's:

1Jn_2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Maximus69:
When deceivers gathers together in a forum, of course they'll be blind to the TRUTH! Psalms 1:1
Please what is the difference between these two statements?

(1) I'm a member of ECWA but i don't believe in everything the church teaches!

And

(2)I'm a ECWA member but CHURCH DOCTRINE DON'T DEFINE ME!
Doesn't the two means 'i only worship with them but i'm not in total submission to the norms of the ECWA?'
Well maybe it's due to my background with the military intelligence that has increased the speed of my grasping what people say!
In the army we can't comprehend how a soldier could say 'i am a Japanese soldier {trained under the wings of the Japanese military intelligence} but i DO NOT TOTALLY SUBMIT to all the rules of the Japanese army!' embarassed
Instantly any Japanese soldier should feel obliged to drop as in kill you! Deuteronomy 13:6-10 embarassed
Why? Because you're already constituting a SABOTAGE to their army! angry
It is evident that they can't understand what the Bible is all about due to the inclination of their hearts, as they wish God shouldn't have a common guidance for all his worshipers. So they feel anyway you worship should be acceptable before God.
But what baffles me is how they become furious hearing someone's worship has gotten divine approval! Genesis 4:2-7
Now instead of taking correction, they're graduating from bad to worse, imagine their not been able to unite as one yet coming shamelessly out to say in a public forum 'it is not necessary for worshipers of the SAME God to worship exactly the same way!' undecided Timothy 3:13
They have publicly declared themselves fugitives in their various religious sects since they can't speak for their so called churches, yet they keep going there to mark register while some of the attendees there will assume they're getting spiritual nourishment at it's best! embarassed
Why attending if they can't vouch for what the church teaches?
Is that not wickedness on their part against innocent attendees who may feel everything is alright?
Now they're all here on NL trying to convince themselves that their nonedenominationalism is the best worship ever. cheesy
Certainly Jehovah is justified to have declared them WICKED! Isaiah 57:20-21 wink
The Truth when twisted becomes a lie. Instead of owning up to apologise for a certain misinformation, you justify your lies.

Prov 28:13:

"He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy."

Please compare the instruction of God and the lie of Satan
Gods Truth: Eat of every Tree except One

Gen 2:16-17:
"And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: [/b]for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die."

[b]Satan's Lies: Didn't God say you shall not eat of every tree?

Gen 3:1:
"Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, Yes, has God said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

Maximus, note how close the lies appears as the truth.I know where you learnt this from. Repent before it's too late!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Emusan:

Yes, like their father the originator of lies! It's not surprising at all. He even put it in quote! SMH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (77) (Reply)

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.