Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (71673 Views)

What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
shadeyinka:

Gal 1:8-9:
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed."
"As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel to you than that you have received, let him be accursed."

Amen, In Jesus name!

All those preaching worthless and futile gibberish in the name of our wonderful counselor {Jesus}, making his powerful words a laughing stock before pagans when those pagans supposed to be SEEING the light in the works of faith will certainly be accursed in Jesus name!

Amen! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Amen, In Jesus name!

All those preaching worthless and futile gibberish in the name of our wonderful counselor {Jesus}, making his powerful words a laughing stock before pagans when those pagans supposed to be SEEING the light in the works of faith will certainly be accursed in Jesus name!

Amen! smiley
Rev 2:7:
"He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the middle of the paradise of God."

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
shadeyinka:

Rev 2:7:
"He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the middle of the paradise of God."

Amen, in Jesus name! smiley

Thank you Shadeyinka for quoting those reassuring words of our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus.

May the true God bless you abundantly for this! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
solite3:
look at you running with YOUR TAIL between your legs.
It is clear you do not want the truth but the deceit from Jehovah witness.
You dont have the Holy Spirit, the your organisation does not know God neither does God know her.
Your organisation is a MINISTER OF SATAN
God never instituted an organisation but a church
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Great! cheesy

Thanks for the observation Sir, to be sincere i never knew there is a TAIL between my legs! cheesy

So since i won't accept your interpretation of the scriptures just as you too will never agree with mine. In that case what Jesus said must be applied now, he said 'PEACEFULLY TAKE YOUR LEAVE' Matthew 10:13-15

That's why i tactfully said let's go our separate ways as the Master of the WORK admonished, and i will like to believe that you too want to obey him rather than ignoring his counsel only to end up arguing, insulting, abusing and cursing whoever disagrees with your theories IN THE NAME OF AN EASYGOING TEACHER LIKE JESUS! Philippians 2:14, Colossians 2:4 1Timothy 6:4, Titus 3:9 cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
false jw's

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 2:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Tit 3:4  But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 
Tit 3:5  Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 
Tit 3:6  Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2019
johnw47:
false jw's
Brother Tatime, Good morning Sir!
Hope you're seeing why i've totally ignored this man?

Imagine a cartoon he wants to use depicting JWs preaching and teaching from door to door, but his brains aren't working fine to remind him that JWs don't go about parading Bibles without BAGS! undecided

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Imagine a cartoon he wants to use depicting JWs preaching and teaching from door to door, but his brains aren't working fine to remind him that JWs don't go about parading Bibles without BAGS! undecided

oh gee, endogenous lying™ max

that's such a big and important issue, not.
be sure to have your bag with you to hide your nwt in

if i had a nwt i would want to hide it too, for sure

laugh
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
endogenous lying™ max

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Maximus69:

endogenous lying™ max

that's totally ignoring me, ha ha ha

you false jw's are so so duh
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:

now now, endogenous lying™ max
everyone knows that cartoons know more than your witchpower magazine

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2019
pharisee™ false jw™ max

so as not to have a flawed cartoon, i put your nwt's into green garbage bags
https://www.nairaland.com/5183878/discussion-doctrine-between-christian-jehovahs/59#79793310

if you have any further improvments for the cartoons
let me know and i will be happy to edit them
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2019
i'm sure we could edit this one too smiley

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2019
^^^ i'm not going to wait for you slowpoke

edit:
we don't sever all ties with friends that have different views,
we just condemn them to be destroyed at armageddon
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:

Hi Maximus, i was busy throughout yesterday.

It's OK i've gotten the message now, honestly speaking he needs some medications perhaps to readjust his mental state!

I really feel for his family, because they'll assume he's just being religious not knowing that he's gone beyond cure! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2019
TATIME:

It's OK i've gotten the message now, honestly speaking he needs some medications perhaps to readjust his mental state!

I really feel for his family, because they'll assume he's just being religious not knowing that he's gone beyond cure! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Good morning Sir! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:

TATIME:

ha ha ha, endogenous lying™ max and garbage man™ tatime
the truth just stabs at you, doesn't it
@underline, false jw's couldn't speak honestly to save your life's

you are like a couple of old women, gossiping over the back fence smiley

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2019
false jw's - false prophets

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:
Good morning Sir,
he is mentally unstable, undecided

his family can't know his current mental state, they'll simply assume he is just religious! embarassed

TATIME:

Hi Maximus,
he needs some medications perhaps to readjust his mental state!

cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2019
q. difference between pinocchio and false jw's

a. pinocchio doesn't lie nearly as much

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2019
bears repeating:

Tit 3:4  But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 
Tit 3:5  Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 
Tit 3:6  Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by malvisguy212: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Good morning Sir! smiley
I quote from the New world translation.

Acts 1:8
But you
will receive power when the holy
spirit comes upon you, and you will
be WITNESS OF ME in Jerusalem,
in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to
the most distant part of the
earth.”

who say this word ? Jesus Christ, He did not say you will be a witness to Jehovah', neither do the NWT did. now consider john 10:31. ( I and my father are one ) if you want to carry the commandment in the above verse, shouldn't you call yourself Jesus witness ?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
malvisguy212:

But you
earth.”

who say this word ? Jesus Christ, He did not say you will be a witness to Jehovah', neither do the NWT did. now consider john 10:31. ( I and my father are one ) if you want to carry the commandment in the above verse, shouldn't you call yourself Jesus witness ?

Don't just read your Bible, pls study it prayerfully so you don't spread half truth.

**John7:16
"My teaching is NOT my own. It comes from him who sent me"

John 15:15
"...Everything I have learned from the Father I have made known to you"

***# John9:4
"...We MUST do the work of Him who sent me"

Malvisguy, your assignment is to do the work of Jehovah, the God who sent Jesus.
Jesus was Jehovah's servant (Acts3:13),a Jehovah's witness (Isa43:10-13), a servant of Jehovah.
You witness (testify) for Jesus that the good news of God's kingdom which Christ preached in Mark1:14,15 was indeed the message of salvation in Matt24:14 (Mark13:10) "before the end will come"
(That's what his Father taught him (Jn15:15).

***Jesus & his disciples were preaching the good news of God's kingdom at that time (Luke 8:1,2. Acts8:12), that is the same gospel Malvisguy should be preaching if he is a servant of Jehovah, like Jesus & his disciples did. (Matt24:14. Mark13:10 for emphasis).
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Janosky: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2019
embarassed
malvisguy212:

But you
earth.”

You're right Sir, Jesus actually said that!

Note that the Jews have always claim to be worshipers of JEHOVAH the one and only true God and that's what made them opposed Jesus, they thought Jesus has come to condemn God's word whereas it's their human tradition that Jesus complained about! John 8:41-44

Moses and all other prophets have been saying the Messiah that will redeem mankind is coming and this message have spread to all the nations where Jews lives, because everyone knew that they're totally different from all other races due to God's law that's to prepare them for the coming of the Christ.
So now that the Christ have come and they have rejected him, is it not appropriate to send out messengers throughout those nations to inform them that the promised Messiah have come, taught so many things and returned to heaven alive?
The Jews fought really hard to suppress this lifesaving information till today, so instead of telling them to bear with about JEHOVAH which those hypocrites are claiming, Jesus rightly said they'll be witnesses that the Messiah has come and gone!
But the divine name God gave all his true worshipers in the Bible {including Jesus} is Jehovah's Witnesses!

All these while false religious groups have adopted the name observers gave Jesus' followers in Antioch {Act 11:26} so JEHOVAH allowed all the false religions on earth today to keep parading themselves as Jesus' witnesses {Christians}
It was much later in 1935 after those false religions have been overwhelmed with the other name given to true witnesses of Jesus in Antioch that JEHOVAH suddenly restored our original name! Isaiah 65:15 smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by malvisguy212: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Maximus69:
embarassed
You're right Sir, Jesus actually said that!

Note that the Jews have always claim to be worshipers of JEHOVAH the one and only true God and that's what made them opposed Jesus, they thought Jesus has come to condemn God's word whereas it's their human tradition that Jesus complained about! John 8:41-44

Moses and all other prophets have been saying the Messiah that will redeem mankind is coming and this message have spread to all the nations where Jews lives, because everyone knew that they're totally different from all other races due to God's law that's to prepare them for the coming of the Christ.
So now that the Christ have come and they have rejected him, is it not appropriate to send out messengers throughout those nations to inform them that the promised Messiah have come, taught so many things and returned to heaven alive?
The Jews fought really hard to suppress this lifesaving information till today, so instead of telling them to bear with about JEHOVAH which those hypocrites are claiming, Jesus rightly said they'll be witnesses that the Messiah has come and gone!
But the divine name God gave all his true worshipers in the Bible {including Jesus} is Jehovah's Witnesses!

All these while false religious groups have adopted the name observers gave Jesus' followers in Antioch {Act 11:26} so JEHOVAH allowed all the false religions on earth today to keep parading themselves as Jesus' witnesses {Christians}
It was much later in 1935 after those false religions have been overwhelmed with the other name given to true witnesses of Jesus in Antioch that JEHOVAH suddenly restored our original name! Isaiah 65:15 smiley
so in a nutshell, you're saying Christianity is false ?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2019
malvisguy212:
so in a nutshell, you're saying Christianity is false ?

Christianity is all about JEHOVAH the one and only true God! Mark 12:29

How Satan lied against God, diverted majority of mankind to worship him instead of God and the only means of salvation to regain everlasting life that was lost in the garden of Eden!

But Satan outwitted humans by fabricating lots of religious settings to mislead mankind! Matthew 13:24-30

So while the group name 'Christians' have been stolen by Satan's agents, true Christians {Jehovah's Witnesses } are working zealously throughout the globe to save as much as possible honesthearted individuals who sincerely want to worship the true God!

Jesus didn't leave us in the dark on this matter, because he forewarned that Satan's agents will surely adopt our group name but BY THEIR FRUIT you will know them! Matthew 7:15-20

If you wish to learn about those fruits from the scriptures, i'll be obliged to quote everything for you to read yourself, there's nothing hidden in the scriptures! Matthew 5:14:16
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by malvisguy212: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2019
Maximus69:

Christianity is all about JEHOVAH the one and only true God! Mark 12:29

How Satan lied against God, diverted majority of mankind to worship him instead of God and the only means of salvation to regain everlasting life that was lost in the garden of Eden!

But Satan outwitted humans by fabricating lots of religious settings to mislead mankind! Matthew 13:24-30

So while the group name 'Christians' have been stolen by Satan's agents, true Christians {Jehovah's Witnesses } are working zealously throughout the globe to save as much as possible honesthearted individuals who sincerely want to worship the true God!

Jesus didn't leave us in the dark on this matter, because he forewarned that Satan's agents will surely adopt our group name but BY THEIR FRUIT you will know them! Matthew 7:15-20

If you wish to learn about those fruits from the scriptures, i'll be obliged to quote everything for you to read yourself, there's nothing hidden in the scriptures! Matthew 5:14:16
to pass your massage you don't have to write long epistles.

so base on the NWT of acts 1:8. why haven't you be a witness of Jesus ? if you are to die ( God forbid ) today and you stand in Thy Lord Jesus Christ presence and Thy Lord ask this same questions, why haven't you be my witness ? is this the same reply you will give ?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2019
malvisguy212:
to pass your massage you don't have to write long epistles.

so base on the NWT of acts 1:8. why haven't you be a witness of Jesus ? if you are to die ( God forbid ) today and you stand in Thy Lord Jesus Christ presence and Thy Lord ask this same questions, why haven't you be my witness ? is this the same reply you will give ?

This question of yours is really amusing Sir!
Because you're thinking from the perspective of those who just read through the pages of the Bible without guidance! cheesy

For your information, Jesus have no business with faithless people and those doing his work he knows each on of them by name. John 10:27

He said that all those who disbelieve him are ALREADY Judge! John 3:18

So no such question and answer section after death Sir! Romans 6:7 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2019
@malvisguy212

You need the help of Jehovah's Witnesses before you can grasp the message found in the Bible!
Paul said if you fully understand God's word, the Holy Spirit will start guiding you and the benefits of that he listed:

LOVE, JOY, PEACE and so on! Galatians 5:22-23

But if you decide to read the Bible on your own or you hate Jehovah's Witnesses whom God has chosen to help you.
You'll either become an atheist
These ones in two forms!
(1) People who are annoyed at anything having to do with God as they're not deriving happiness from it, they are always agitating when someone mentioned the title 'GOD'
(2) People who believes there is nothing like God SECRETLY in their hearts but pretends outwardly just to keep friends, they can hurt your feelings badly for the love of pleasure!

Or

You'll become a religious sadist.
These ones carry their Bibles everywhere they go, imagining how God will roast people under excruciating pains torturing them alive in fire for not agreeing with their self imposed traditional religious ideas. And since the people they presumed will be tortured are living their normal lives without giving a bleep, they're full of envy and hatred in their hearts which will definitely result to a sadistic lifestyles! cheesy

Only Jehovah's Witnesses will teach you that you need to LOVE and PITY unbelievers, and to do all within the tenets of our organization to reach out to those who don't believe us!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2021
The challenge that humbled a Churchgoer before he began staying far away from JWs! smiley

shadeyinka:

Just as I take the Muslims who believe that Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus are Moslems, so you are!

Abel is the first Governing Body and that was how Cain killed him and Cain became the second Governing Body!?

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The challenge that humbled a Churchgoer before he began staying far away from JWs! smiley

?
You make no iota of sense!
Aren't you known again by your self acclaimed ID ;"Jehovah's witness"?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (77) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.