Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why Ladies Avoid Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Avoid Questions (2200 Views)

Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Quality20(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2019
Normally I'm a guy who loves to chat,talk explore and get to know ppl(girls specifically).
I have met a couple of girls who told me that they don't like being questioned, another bluntly told me I ask too many questions. However, I did met some who even boldly wrote on their whatsapp status that 'ask me any question.' pls guys what d significance of all these statements from ladies? As for I can't see anything wrong with them, since I'm asking about d previous men in their lives or trying to bring out bad memories and neither asking too many questions.
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 8:43am On May 13, 2019
Later they will say Nigerian ladies are boring and can't hold conversations. I wonder who will feel comfortable answering questions like they are under investigations.

Dear Mr Questionnaire go jamb office and apply for a job, your ability to ask questions will be well appreciated and utilized there.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Jacqueline22(f): 8:49am On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:
Later they will say Nigerian ladies are boring and can't hold conversations. I wonder who will feel comfortable answering questions like they are under investigations.

Dear Mr FBI go jamb office and apply for a job, your ability to ask questions will be well appreciated and utilized there.

Some guys ask annoying questions ennn

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Quality20(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:

Dear Mr Questionnaire go jamb office and apply for a job, your ability to ask questions will be well appreciated and utilized there.
seems u didn't get it o. they are just conversational questions like 'hobbies, culture, what qualities a lady likes in a man and those she dislike, what she would like to change abt herself ' .
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Jacqueline22(f): 8:54am On May 13, 2019
Quality20:
Normally I'm a guy who loves to chat,talk explore and get to know ppl(girls specifically).
I have met a couple of girls who told me that they don't like being questioned, another bluntly told me I ask too many questions. However, I did met some who even boldly wrote on their whatsapp status that 'ask me any question.' pls guys what d significance of all these statements from ladies? As for I can't see anything wrong with them, since I'm asking about d previous men in their lives or trying to bring out bad memories and neither asking too many questions.

Next time if a gurl write something like ask me any question.
Just ask her can you send your account details?
And see if God is not wonderful
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 8:55am On May 13, 2019
Jacqueline22:

You are right sister, and the irritating part is they are not creative with it. I mean there are ways you get to know someone without choking them with questions.

And the most annoying is guys who ask personal questions when they are just random chat buddies. Some guys no just get sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by clive2u(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2019
Guys ask plenty annoy questions while girls ask one basic question/request in different patterns eg: send me airtime na, i am broke, can i send my acct number, i dnt have transport, i am sick, etc. Winches
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 9:05am On May 13, 2019
Quality20:
seems u didn't get it o. they are just conversational questions like 'hobbies, culture, what qualities a lady likes in a man and those she dislike, what she would like to change abt herself ' .
Lemme guess, you ask these 'conversational questions' this way .

What are your hobbies?

What do you like about culture?

Hey Dupe! what qualities do you like or dislike in a man?

What would you like to change about yourself?
even these questions dey somehow. grin

The problem is you guys are always in a rush , like you want to know everything about a person in a day. You don't ask some questions directly, you pass some as a statement and wait for affirmation or denial, some questions are chipped into conversations not at the beginning. If you know your way around women, you will have them spilling things to you even without them knowing it.

Stop dishing out questionnaires in the name of having a conversation.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Ohraykon: 10:04am On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:

u are boring joor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Ohraykon: 10:05am On May 13, 2019
Jacqueline22:

shut up as if u guys av anyfin to offer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Jacqueline22(f): 10:07am On May 13, 2019
Ohraykon:
shut up as if u guys av anyfin to offer

Please abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by KevinDein: 10:29am On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:

What are your hobbies?

The problem is you guys are always in a rush , like you want to know everything about a person in a day. You don't ask some questions directly, you pass some as a statement and wait for affirmation or denial, some questions are chipped into conversations not at the beginning. If you know your way around women, you will have them spilling things to you even without them knowing it.

You know these things aren't supposed to be difficult. A conversation is usually between two people, not one person sitting back and expecting the other to have their way around them.
Dating seems like a full time job these days. Rules all over the place.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Quality20(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2019
KevinDein:

You know these things aren't supposed to be difficult. A conversation is usually between two people, not one person sitting back and expecting the other to have their way around them.
Dating seems like a full time job these days. Rules all over the place.

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Ryan03(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2019
Quality20:
If you meet my girlfriend, roles will change. I go answer questions so tey spit go dry from my mouth
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by ubunja(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2019
type of questions girls like:
- how much can I send you? -what do you want to eat?
such things.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by anthonyuncle(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2019
da problem might be coming from u.
before u start asking questions beyond da norm, try to know if da lady is a chatting type and if she's interested in u.
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 13, 2019
anthonyuncle:

before u start asking questions beyond da norm,
try to know if da lady is a chatting type and if she's interested in u.

gbam.

Op doesn't seem to realize the difference between a job interview and a date, you are obviously just meeting the girl. can you hold a conversation with a woman without hovering on the following topics especially on the first two dates; religion, politics, past romantic and sexual history, if she can cook and clean, what she will bring to the table(any man who asks this question obviously has no idea what he is doing so never in your life ask this question) financial history and so on.

many guys will realise that they really had anything to talk about.
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by ranmoor: 7:31pm On May 13, 2019
My brother, after having s3x with her like 2ce, she will turn to radio. Everything u asked n u are yet to ask, abt her ancestors, friends, enemies... name it, u will even be tired self

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:

What are your hobbies?

Lol. The worst part is, they forget these things in record time...

It is akin to cramming for exams. You write the exams and bounce, no single memory of what you read.

One month later, they ask you questions like-
What did you say is that your favorite colour again? Red ba? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 7:56pm On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:

What are your hobbies?

Please can you put those annoying questions in a better and more acceptable form ? We want to learn
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 7:59pm On May 13, 2019
anthonyuncle:

before u start asking questions beyond da norm,
try to know if da lady is a chatting type and if she's interested in u.

How else would you know, if not by chatting with her
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 8:18pm On May 13, 2019
pocohantas:

It is akin to cramming for exams. You write the exams and bounce, no single memory of what you read.

My dear we are all humans and we guys are no supernatural beigns. I actually think you guys are putting a lot of pressure on guys. It's not like a typical Nigerian lady really knows much about what is happening in the country or outside nigeria. I don't mean to insult ladies, but most of them have very limited knwoledge about what is happening around them and been a stranger, there is no way i could figure out what she likes or wants to talk about. If i were a lady and i don't like his questions or whatever topic he wants to discuss with me, I will politely tell him or try and change the topic.But please can you educate us on how a conversation between a guy and a lady should flow. The do's and the don't's, and why you think they are wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On May 13, 2019
kense88:
My dear we are all humans and we guys are no supernatural beigns. I actually think you guys are putting a lot of pressure on guys. It's not like a typical Nigerian lady really knows much about what is happening in the country or outside nigeria. I don't mean to insult ladies, but most of them have very limited knwoledge about what is happening around them and been a stranger, there is no way i could figure out what she likes or wants to talk about. If i were a lady and i don't like his questions or whatever topic he wants to discuss with me, I will politely tell him or try and change the topic.But please can you educate us on how a conversation between a guy and a lady should flow. The do's and the don't's, and why you think they are wrong.

Since you already know Naija girls have limited knowledge, just sit and stare at each other.

I no get strength for back and forth, maybe someone else with plenty knowledge be nice enough to educate you. This is me being a typical Nigerian lady... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by babyfaceafrica: 9:13pm On May 13, 2019
kense88:
sir,don't stress yourself for any Lady.. if u cant connect move on,

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol this is very true! that's why I don't bother answering questions anymore. If your question dey too much I go just excuse myself.

Lobatan
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Biglittlelois(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:

What are your hobbies?

Spot on, very very spot on.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by anthonyuncle(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2019
kense88:
How else would you know, if not by chatting with her

it depends on ur level of chatting
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kinzation(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:

What are your hobbies?

your Head dey there..
that's how I get ladies to open up
I rarely ask them straight questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol this is very true! that's why I don't bother answering questions anymore. If your question dey too much I go just excuse myself.

Lobatan

I forgot to add the defensive stand they take during discussions. Like they are the only ones capable of making sense. I go just hands-off.

Take it cool, let one thing lead to another. It is not an interview, just don't bombard people with questions...

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by hollah123: 9:49pm On May 13, 2019
all these girls wey dey comment up there ehn, I wish I could just meet them in person to know what they look like. guys don suffer aswear, Naija girls make relationship with hustlers hard but if it were to b a rich dude that doesn't even have their time they will b falling head over heels for him. just make money jhur cos I confuse on way to go with wetin I dey read up there.
if u no talk... u are boring
if u talk... u turn talkative n too inquisitive
how do u expect a stranger to know your topic of interest if he doesn't ask questions
Abeg guys just make money Abeg....

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 13, 2019
kinzation:
your Head dey there..
that's how I get ladies to open up
I rarely ask them straight questions
Thank you for this.

I've been bothering my head about how to explain to Kense88 without having to type much smiley
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kinzation(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:
Thank you for this.

I've been bothering my head about how to explain to Kense88 without having to type much smiley
lol
he's a Mr.Nice guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black American Girls Are Unique Bitchy And Cool / Why Are Men No More Calling Women Ladies, Babe But Vagina People / Yahoo Boy Suffers Heartbreak After Investing In Girlfriend’s Education Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.