Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Ladies Avoid Questions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Avoid Questions (2219 Views)

Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Apination(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2019
As if them Sabi anything. Most of those questions are basic, this is 2019, that was how I asked one girl like that for her number after the third day of conversing and she said "I don't give people my number, if you want to see me, I'm always here in my mother's store", I just laugh shake my head waka dey go. Whenever I go there to buy anything, I just ask for what I want and leave and she would just be staring thinking I might ask again or start a conversation, which would never happen, her turn don pass. Don't allow any dimwit to waste your time, the sea is too big to sit on one spot undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 10:34pm On May 13, 2019
kinzation:
lol
he's a Mr.Nice guy
Mr asslicker. Anybody that mingles with ladies, knows for sure that generally most of our ladies are usually reserved at first meeting. Most interesting discussion/conversation usually starts with a question. You can ask for her opinion about Regina Daniels/Ned nwoko marriage, since that is usually the type of topic most them like. Even discussions in television studios usually starts with a question.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 10:39pm On May 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
sir,don't stress yourself for any Lady.. if u cant connect move on,
yeah, if she seems to be dump,then i have to move on.
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 10:46pm On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:
Thank you for this.

I've been bothering my head about how to explain to Kense88 without having to type much smiley
What about you initiating the discussion or better still try and bend his straight questions.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
anthonyuncle:

it depends on ur level of chatting
99% of discussions starts with a question. Wonder why they are not initiating most conversations , if guys are so bad at it.
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I forgot to add the defensive stand they take during discussions. Like they are the only ones capable of making sense. I go just hands-off.

Take it cool, let one thing lead to another. It is not an interview, just don't bombard people with questions...
Lol I've met some guys like that, very few though all I do is allow them win, I don't have deep conversations with them most times I chat with them when I want to laugh hard.

I no too dey struggle with people as I dey, I just let them fix themselves into categories they fit in. No time.
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Altern8(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2019
If I had never interacted with girls from other countries I would have thought all babes were boring.

But true true Naija babes get A1 for boring/dead conversations.

Excellent conversation killers.

You know why guys end up “interrogating” your áss? Cos you ladies don’t know a conversation is a two-way street. Do your part. Engage a man properly and enjoy his company. He is not a circus animal to perform for and amuse you.

If you want humour, go to AY Live. Don’t waste the time of young men.

No offence to intelligent ladies who make it worth your while when you chat with them. You are gems.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 11:06pm On May 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Since you already know[b] Naija girls have limited knowledge[/b], just sit and stare at each other.

I no get strength for back and forth, maybe someone else with plenty knowledge be nice enough to educate you. This is me being a typical Nigerian lady... wink
We are trying to solve a problem, but you want to turn it to gender war. Trust me, i have seen how woefully ladies have failed in an attempt to initiate a discussion with a guy they like. I had a personal experience last friday.
Poco be honest, you know is not easy been a guy in this country. You can talk Nigeria politics, international politics, football/sports, celebrity gossip with a random guy you meet, but you have to choose carefully, if it's a lady. You dare not bring up any topic relating to politics (for most ladies), which might actually be your preffered topic. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kense88: 11:10pm On May 13, 2019
Altern8:
If I had never interacted with girls from other countries I would have thought all babes were boring.

But true true Naija babes get A1 for boring/dead conversations.

Excellent conversation killers.

You know why guys end up “interrogating” your áss? Cos you ladies don’t know a conversation is a two-way street. Do your part. Engage a man properly and enjoy his company. He is not a circus animal to perform for and amuse you.

If you want humour, go to AY Live. Don’t waste the time of young men.

No offence to intelligent ladies who make it worth your while when you chat with them. You are gems.
Chukwu gozie gi.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by anthonyuncle(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2019
kense88:
99% of discussions starts with a question. Wonder why they are not initiating most conversations , if guys are so bad at it.

yes, they start with questions.

but how many questions are u gonna ask on ur 1st meeting
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Ohraykon: 12:28am On May 14, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Please abeg swerve
trash
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by iTearHerToto: 1:08am On May 14, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Some guys ask annoying questions ennn
How about I wire you money? I guess that's the kinda question ladies like. Huh

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by iTearHerToto: 1:14am On May 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
You are right sister, and the irritating part is they are not creative with it. I mean there are ways you get to know someone without choking them with questions.

And the most annoying is guys who ask personal questions when they are just random chat buddies. Some guys no just get sense.

Like where's your state, where's your local government, are you going to be free tomorrow
Instead of;

May I drop you off the way and get u some sharwarma, ice cream, chips, rice and chicken?? Or

May I shift your womb one side

Those guys should learn please angry
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by iTearHerToto: 1:20am On May 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. The worst part is, they forget these things in record time...

It is akin to cramming for exams. You write the exams and bounce, no single memory of what you read.

One month later, they ask you questions like-
What did you say is that your favorite colour again? Red ba? grin
Finally seen an experienced lady here smiley what's the name again?

Pokokini Arh! shocked

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Jacqueline22(f): 6:34am On May 14, 2019
Ohraykon:
trash

Pit
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 7:02am On May 14, 2019
kense88:
We are trying to solve a problem, but you want to turn it to gender war. Trust me, i have seen how woefully ladies have failed in an attempt to initiate a discussion with a guy they like. I had a personal experience last friday.
Poco be honest, you know is not easy been a guy in this country. You can talk Nigeria politics, international politics, football/sports, celebrity gossip with a random guy you meet, but you have to choose carefully, if it's a lady. You dare not bring up any topic relating to politics (for most ladies), which might actually be your preffered topic. Think about it.

Then talk to guys...

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Nobody: 7:04am On May 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol I've met some guys like that, very few though all I do is allow them win, I don't have deep conversations with them most times I chat with them when I want to laugh hard.

I no too dey struggle with people as I dey, I just let them fix themselves into categories they fit in. No time.

I can't even be bothered.
I saw you trying to engage one on that thread and I was like, "what is this babe doing?"
grin grin

You think he is gonna respect your views, let alone agree with you? Lol!!!
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by ubunja(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2019
kense88:
The only thing women initiate is divorce

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Jacqueline22(f): 7:18am On May 14, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How about I wire you money? I guess that's the kinda question ladies like. Huh

Maybe or maybe not
Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by Altern8(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2019
kense88:
Chukwu gozie gi.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Avoid Questions by kinzation(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2019
kense88:
Mr asslicker. Anybody that mingles with ladies, knows for sure that generally most of our ladies are usually reserved at first meeting. Most interesting discussion/conversation usually starts with a question. You can ask for her opinion about Regina Daniels/Ned nwoko marriage, since that is usually the type of topic most them like. Even discussions in television studios usually starts with a question.
STFU
what do You know?
You sounding like you've been disappointed so many times with ladies, just because you don't know how it works with them.
besides all the ladies I've met all my life.I've never for once asked them a direct question.
if you know how the mind of a lady works
You won't be saying all these.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Girl I Met In Nysc / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Set Of Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.