Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy (3940 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by iTearHerToto: 2:29pm On May 13, 2019
MariaLavina:
Do you know me well enough to know what interests me? If you do, after the usual greetings and enquiring about my day. Let me rest in , feel comfortable with my new environment and then dive into what interests me.

Note, don't just start the conversation head on let something lead to it.

Hmmm

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Temple1288(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2019
Will the girl present 10 million on the table? I mean Nwa agbọghọ ahụ ọ ya-eweta nde iri na tebụl? Ọ bụlụ na ọ oma weta ya, jee chọọ ba ego rapu sịa iche ife ị ya-agwa nwa agbọghọ anwa!

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On May 13, 2019
How to make money
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by CyberWolf: 5:36pm On May 13, 2019
edulifehack:

am expecting something to go down, maybe not sex but definitely if we gonna be sleeping on the same bed through out the night something must pop
You mean you will hangout with her, drink, gist and end sleeping on the same bed till morning and no sex? ...She will just block your line grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 6:18pm On May 13, 2019
CyberWolf:
You mean you will hangout with her, drink, gist and end sleeping on the same bed till morning and no sex? ...She will just block your line grin

you sure? the fact that she is agreeing to have a sleepover at my place doesn't mean she wants sex, even me am not expecting sex but if it happens fine
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 6:19pm On May 13, 2019
Temple1288:
Will the girl present 10 million on the table? I mean Nwa agbọghọ ahụ ọ ya-eweta nde iri na tebụl? Ọ bụlụ na ọ oma weta ya, jee chọọ ba ego rapu sịa iche ife ị ya-agwa nwa agbọghọ anwa!

who can translate?
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 13, 2019
Depends on my level of trust with him if we are just casual friends it would be just that if I am close will say my deepest fears but not close to everyone and I'm a bit selective on who I tell based on past experiences so its never used against me.
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by CaptainMitch: 6:58pm On May 13, 2019
Go download this book for playstore

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 13, 2019
bigpriik:
it's so surprising that at this time and age some guys still worry about what to say to women.you are not a talking robot you cannot programme yourself to talk the trick is remove your mind from trying to impress her and focus on enjoying yourself and being comfortable.when am with girls I usually don't force words I allow myself flow naturally I don't care if am talking trash fyi a confident jerk is better than shaky gentleman.

That's all.
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by CyberWolf: 7:10pm On May 13, 2019
edulifehack:

you sure? the fact that she is agreeing to have a sleepover at my place doesn't mean she wants sex, even me am not expecting sex but if it happens fine
Very sure.. See bro, you don’t wait for her to initiate sex because in her mind, you will see her as a cheap and loose girl. You have to make the move and initially, she will decline but keep the pressure but don’t force her. If after all the pressure and she refused, leave her alone. If she really wants it, she will willingly give it to you after some time. But if you just watch her like that till morning, she will even ask you later weather you’re ok.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by BIGGIE121(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2019
edulifehack:
, even me am not expecting sex but if it happens fine

heyyyyyy BEST LIE OF 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by backbone503(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2019
Girls end up hating guys that form or over try to impress them. So, just be your real self bruh. No rehearse any line or try bring leg wer no be your own.

If she likes you for who you are, bingo, you hammer! Otherwise, no reason her mata twice.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Salamanderoffai: 9:02pm On May 13, 2019
BIGGIE121:

grin grin

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by wrose(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2019
bigpriik:
it's so surprising that at this time and age some guys still worry about what to say to women.you are not a talking robot you cannot programme yourself to talk the trick is remove your mind from trying to impress her and focus on enjoying yourself and being comfortable.when am with girls I usually don't force words I allow myself flow naturally I don't care if am talking trash fyi a confident jerk is better than shaky gentleman.
Word!
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by lilmax(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2019
bigpriik:
FACTS cool
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 9:09pm On May 13, 2019
BIGGIE121:

��
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by Erums(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2019
So u wan go sleep girl house.. Dem nevr poor u shit
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by edulifehack: 11:13pm On May 13, 2019
Erums:
So u wan go sleep girl house.. Dem nevr poor u shit

no she's the one coming over
Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by khiaa(f): 2:33am On May 14, 2019
edulifehack:

really not sure what interests her that's why am looking for what to chat about, or should I ask her her interests, is that a good idea?

Just continue to ask her questions about herself, that will show her that you are really interested in getting to know her.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy by onyedika946(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2019
If u re not talking money, u re talking nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. / I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting / Is This An Invitation To Knack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.