Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday (38459 Views)

Looking For A Church Not After Money / Why Christians Should Carry The Bible To Church, Not Phones Or Tabs / Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2019
Sunday is the day you will see all them slay mama that have been partying the weekend long (twerking and wh0ring themselves to the highest bidder), now looking for cleansing.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
abeg abeg we are talking of human beings here

I Think Say La Animal You're Talking About
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On May 13, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by enemyofprogress: 4:38pm On May 13, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin grin.

na true.that's how I got my wife from church.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see as funjosh dey enjoy with ajepako
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by GenFunction: 4:39pm On May 13, 2019
IF U CHECK AM WELLU WELLU,the guy talk true
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 13, 2019
So true!
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 13, 2019
This does not apply to Jehovah witnesses or deeper life because almost all their members attend midweek service. Especially Jehovah witness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by franzis(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2019
I bet Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to him
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by anthonyuncle(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2019
see dz one, if u like,go to vigil,
bad girls go still dey there
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On May 13, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

no we are not talking of your sisters and brothers
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by shevon: 4:52pm On May 13, 2019
Just wait and watch how the desperate slay Queens will start rushing to mid-week service because of this.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 13, 2019
LADIES don suffer.
They will start ATTENDING MID WEEK SERVICES

What about those interested in getting WIVES from CLUBS or MOTELS...
When is the precise time to VISIT...??
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 13, 2019
Hmm Slay queens will update their database with this info, bible study here we come. cool
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by hardeydara213(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2019
Omo na true oo..only devotee goes to church on weekdays not slay queens....hmmmm what a good revelation tongue
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Mariangeles(f): 5:02pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is very mistaken and his assertions lack understanding. Slay Queens may not attend mid-weeks but you may well end with one deadlier than a Slayer; the religious Woman.

A religious woman lacks basic understanding and is uninstructable, a hard nut. She is not virtuous and will feed you unhappiness in time to come. She will pray, fast, and sing, but you will be left uncared for.

Follow your heart to the doorsteps of a God-fearing woman or a woman who is teachable. There you will find rest. She will listen to your words and please you. She will rub off on you the genuine love she has for God.

Richdad

Experience taught you this sir .
Only a few would agree with your assertion .
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 13, 2019
The writer of that shit is the exact definition of stupid.
I pity any vessel that takes this seriously.
I just pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by ginovera: 5:03pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is very mistaken and his assertions lack understanding. Slay Queens may not attend mid-weeks but you may well end with one deadlier than a Slayer; the Spiritual Woman.

A spiritual woman lacks basic understanding and is uninstuctable, a hard nut. She is not virtuous and will feed you unhappiness in time to come. She will pray, fast, and sing, but you will be left uncared for.

Follow your heart to the doorsteps of a God-fearing woman or a woman who is teachable. There you will find rest. She will listen to your words and please you. She will rub off on you the genuine love she has for God.

Richdad
This is falsehood in all ramification sad.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Kizyte(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is very mistaken and his assertions lack understanding. Slay Queens may not attend mid-weeks but you may well end with one deadlier than a Slayer; the Spiritual Woman.

A spiritual woman lacks basic understanding and is uninstuctable, a hard nut. She is not virtuous and will feed you unhappiness in time to come. She will pray, fast, and sing, but you will be left uncared for.

Richdad

Nice one bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by sojayy(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=78358205]The desperate ones attend midweek services
U must be a woman with this comment or the other guy might be right afterwards.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Burgerlomo: 5:12pm On May 13, 2019
Bitter truth, he did his research very well cool

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by wink2015(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2019
EmagNig:
A Nigerian man has made a thought-provoking revelation on social media after he took to the platform to point out the best day to get a wife in church.

He specifically wrote on the best day to find a wife in church and it is not Sunday just as many people believe to be.

According to him, it is better to go to church on Wednesdays not on Sundays. According to him, the ladies who attend mid-week services are the true religious ones.

He wrote:
“If you are looking for a wife at church, my brother don’t go on Sundays, go on Wednesday. Slay Queens don’t go to Midweek activities.”

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-states-best-day-to-get-a-wife-in-church-not-sunday/

Very interesting revealation.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin which one come be ajepako again ? My wife ajepako ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

enemyofprogress:
see as funjosh dey enjoy with ajepako
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Burgerlomo: 5:19pm On May 13, 2019
ImaIma1:
Good point. Attending midweek service takes extra effort and even discipline

Are you single and ready to mingle cool
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by lonelydora: 5:21pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

My thought too. I hate spiritual women
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

shut up
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2019
Na true o! cheesy

But I doubt if the ones you will meet during midweek activities would be able to do dogy, Blovvjob, anal and acrobatics in bed. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.