Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday (38455 Views)

Looking For A Church Not After Money / Why Christians Should Carry The Bible To Church, Not Phones Or Tabs / Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2019
Na true o!
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by DeeMain(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is very mistaken and his assertions lack understanding. Slay Queens may not attend mid-weeks but you may well end with one deadlier than a Slayer; the Spiritual Woman.

A spiritual woman lacks basic understanding and is uninstuctable, a hard nut. She is not virtuous and will feed you unhappiness in time to come. She will pray, fast, and sing, but you will be left uncared for.

Follow your heart to the doorsteps of a God-fearing woman or a woman who is teachable. There you will find rest. She will listen to your words and please you. She will rub off on you the genuine love she has for God.

Richdad

Your understanding of a spiritual woman is naive. A spiritual woman is a woman that is led by the spirit, whose actions and behaviours and reactions and fruits are based on the Word not on feelings or sensory perceptions.

The woman you are describing is a carnal Christian who might love God genuinely but whose mind and fruits have not been transformed by the Word. She may have all the passion for God and be tongue talking but there is no depth to it. She is instead ruled by her senses.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Jomasis(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is very mistaken and his assertions lack understanding. Slay Queens may not attend mid-weeks but you may well end with one deadlier than a Slayer; the Spiritual Woman.

A spiritual woman lacks basic understanding and is uninstuctable, a hard nut. She is not virtuous and will feed you unhappiness in time to come. She will pray, fast, and sing, but you will be left uncared for.

Follow your heart to the doorsteps of a God-fearing woman or a woman who is teachable. There you will find rest. She will listen to your words and please you. She will rub off on you the genuine love she has for God.
Bro, your posts always make sense... Nice one

Richdad

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by zuto4u(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2019
Lol
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This guy killed it

Nwanne one bottle of cold satzenbran for you.

The best place to get a wife these days is not even a church, just go to a night club and pick one olosho

Convert her to your wife and your mind will never be at rest again when you are at work or not at home.

Even your gateman and other male workers will gladly work for you without pay
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by RighteousI: 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by ImaIma1(f): 5:52pm On May 13, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Are you single and ready to mingle cool

Someone has already plucked me from midweek service tongue cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by BluntBoy(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2019
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

What shall it profit you to gain the whole world and lose your own soul in hell?

There is only way to Everlasting Life. And the Way is our Lord Jesus Christ.

Are you ready to give your life to Him without holding anything back?

Then say this prayer with conviction:

Oh Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and Savior.

It is as simple and uncomplicated as that. All you need is conviction. Say it and mean it.

God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by femi4: 5:53pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

What a porous definition of a spiritual woman. You must be spiritual illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by RTSC: 5:55pm On May 13, 2019
Slay queens don't go for evangelism or attend night vigils regularly.
They may come once in a while but that is it.

Any lady that attend any of the above regularly is not a slay queen.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Healther: 5:56pm On May 13, 2019
moreover you can hardly see ugly babe in church of sunday.
(makeups / makeover ///
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

I think the message you're passing is comprehensible but the bolded in your comment is a NO.

Maybe you meant to say Religious woman not Spiritual woman, those are 2 different shits.

A spiritual woman is exactly the opposite of what you described her to be in your comment above. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by BluntBoy(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

You meant the Religious woman

The one who favors religion over everything else, including over Jesus Christ.

She would pick her pastor over her husband anytime any day.

Her understanding of God starts and ends with church duties.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Dinho20(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2019
lonelydora:

My thought too. I hate spiritual women
I LIKE SPIRITUAL WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Richdad50(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2019
I have made corrections. Thank you much.
SunnyskyTG:

I think the message you're passing is comprehensible but the bolded in your comment is a NO.

Maybe you meant to say Religious woman not Spiritual woman, those are 2 different shits.

A spiritual woman is exactly the opposite of what you described her to be in your comment above. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Richdad50(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2019
I have made corrections. Thank you much
BluntBoy:

You meant the Religious woman

The one who favors religion over everything else, including over Jesus Christ.

She would pick her pastor over her husband anytime any day.

Her understanding of God starts and ends with church duties.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by 001spice: 6:10pm On May 13, 2019
bt wait o d ones way done use their self finish 4 their youthful age dem no mind to be even going to church everyday hoping to get a man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by BluntBoy(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
I have made corrections. Thank you much

You are welcome, bro.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by iammiracle1(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Oga double twale, church girl, religious woman, yen yen yen, my neighbor is married to one the woman acts mad (forgive me God) she sings, dances, stomps, drums, cries and kabashss from 3am till 7am, then fights with her husband and curses her kids due to the spiritual things she claims to see, hear and know, quarrels with all their flat neighbors, fought with PHCN till they cut off their light permanently, i have learned that to much of everything is bad biko angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Richdad50(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
Dear feminist, I meant Religious. I have made corrections. Thank you much.
femi4:
What a porous definition of a spiritual woman. You must be spiritual illiterate
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by emmasege: 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
FirstCounsel:
He has a point o
That's just the truth.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Richdad50(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2019
Dear Deemain, I meant Religious. I have made corrections. I honestly do appreciate you. Thanks
DeeMain:

Your understanding of a spiritual woman is naive. A spiritual woman is a woman that is led by the spirit, whose actions and behaviours and reactions and fruits are based on the Word not on feelings or sensory perceptions.

The woman you are describing is a carnal Christian who might love God genuinely but whose mind and fruits have not been transformed by the Word. She may have all the passion for God and be tongue talking but there is no depth to it. She is instead ruled by her senses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by MobilityExpress: 6:13pm On May 13, 2019
FirstCounsel:
He has a point o

His point is bigger than the moon, same as the guy below grin guys must wake up by force grin

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Burgerlomo: 6:13pm On May 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

Someone has already plucked me from midweek service tongue cheesy

Is that person alright at all and by the way what is that jobless person doing in the midweek service instead of going to work cool
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 13, 2019
FirstCounsel:
He has a point o
Seriously, he is living in 2040.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is very mistaken and his assertions lack understanding. Slay Queens may not attend mid-weeks but you may well end with one deadlier than a Slayer; the Religious Woman.

A Religious woman lacks basic understanding and is uninstuctable, a hard nut. She is not virtuous and will feed you unhappiness in time to come. She will pray, fast, and sing, but you will be left uncared for.

[i] Richdad[/i]I agree with you

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Goalnaldo(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2019
True I attended 90 percent of midweek activities in my church last year..the girls who sure up are the ones I can recommend to any man who wants a wife.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Anndrew(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
pocohantas where do you think you're going?

*spits angry
ur love for her,no b here..
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Oricha62(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
As A Muslim Which Day Is The Best??
Any day but it must be in their parent house.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Jamoozy: 6:37pm On May 13, 2019
In my own opinion, I think it is does who make out time to come clean the church on Saturday.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2019
Ehen? Some Religious church gals have serious character issues. Sm choir gals are shady and the usher men and co, that’s awhole topic on its own.

There’s a lot of pretense and hypocrisy in church generally speaking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by DeeMain(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
Dear Deemain, I meant Religious. I have made corrections. I honestly do appreciate you. Thanks

You are welcome man. Fire on!
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2019
MobilityExpress:

His point is bigger than the moon, same as the guy below grin guys must wake up by force grin

grin grin you sure say you go make heaven like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / I Wonder If There Is A God / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.