Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday (38456 Views)

Looking For A Church Not After Money / Why Christians Should Carry The Bible To Church, Not Phones Or Tabs / Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Olas00(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2019
Thank you this revelation
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by calmnquiet(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is very mistaken and his assertions lack understanding. Slay Queens may not attend mid-weeks but you may well end with one deadlier than a Slayer; the Religious Woman.

A Religious woman lacks basic understanding and is uninstuctable, a hard nut. She is not virtuous and will feed you unhappiness in time to come. She will pray, fast, and sing, but you will be left uncared for.

Follow your heart to the doorsteps of a God-fearing woman or a woman who is teachable. There you will find rest. She will listen to your words and please you. She will rub off on you the genuine love she has for God.

Richdad

Rich dad I'll like to be friends with you. We have thessame mindset
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by LuciferAkbar: 7:10pm On May 13, 2019
Anndrew:
ur love for her,no b here..
I love pocohantas with all my preeq & she knows it.
I fondly call her preeqahontas when we are alone.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by saintvc(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He is very mistaken and his assertions lack understanding. Slay Queens may not attend mid-weeks but you may well end with one deadlier than a Slayer; the Religious Woman.

A Religious woman lacks basic understanding and is uninstuctable, a hard nut. She is not virtuous and will feed you unhappiness in time to come. She will pray, fast, and sing, but you will be left uncared for.

Follow your heart to the doorsteps of a God-fearing woman or a woman who is teachable. There you will find rest. She will listen to your words and please you. She will rub off on you the genuine love she has for God.

Richdad

A religious queen will rather go for mid week service than visit a hospitalized mother in law.....she will rather pay tithe than help a needy neighbour

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Toks2008(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2019
I don code this tey tey but I will still advice caution cos many who attend midweek service are in dare need of one miracle or the other but only very few truly love GOD.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Maamin(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2019
Now the slay queens are aware...they will start coming for midweek service too. We die here grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Icon79(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2019
Please don't encourage them! Unbelievers who go to Church just to find wives angry sad shocked

O pari

ImaIma1:
Good point. Attending midweek service takes extra effort and even discipline
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by anddddddy: 7:41pm On May 13, 2019
u talk am I agree
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by GhostRiderElixir: 7:45pm On May 13, 2019
Dis guy wan put market 4 pastors... NA DEM DEM kawai
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:50pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

GBAMMEST!!
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Mryacks: 7:54pm On May 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

So true...I can testify that. But I so love midweek Bible studies
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by SOFTENGR: 7:55pm On May 13, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This guy killed it

Nwanne one bottle of cold satzenbran for you.

The best place to get a wife these days is not even a church, just go to a night club and pick one olosho

Convert her to your wife and your mind will never be at rest again when you are at work or not at home.

Even your gateman and other male workers will gladly work for you without pay
You got my ribs cracking. grin grin grin grin grin
Even your gateman and other male workers would gladly work for you without pay.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Raalsalghul: 7:59pm On May 13, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

I love pocohantas with all my preeq & she knows it.

I fondly call her preeqahontas when we are alone.
Lmaoooo.
This guy.
I know you smart but why the constant trolling.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by JastSiryin(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

You're spot on my G! They're my absolute worst
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by israelmao(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
As A Muslim Which Day Is The Best??

Check out whether she observes all the five daily prayers.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

God bless you Richdad, you spoke so well. I so much love the emboldened. I feel like following you once again but not yet. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by kafulka(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2019
Toks2008:
I don code this tey tey but I will still advice caution cos many who attend midweek service are in dare need of one miracle or the other but only very few truly love GOD.

God bless u bro, this post needs to be countered bcs of those who cannot reason without the help of others. secondly, no man should even contemplate marrying a spiritual woman when yourself is not, hence the house will not contain both of you
My cousin lost her loving husband to another woman because she suddenly became spiritual through one of her friend who introduced her to her church and got her brainwashed, she then accused everyone in her family including her husband of being evil possessed, this made her husband to realized she is no longer the woman he married and it leads to divorce, she is now blaming the devil

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by raphy(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2019
this one sound like Wednesday them puna de fresh.Sunday dem puna de smell.

funny world. if u like go everyday they will turn you to the second pastor in charge.

e no concern us.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by ImaIma1(f): 10:02pm On May 13, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Is that person alright at all and by the way what is that jobless person doing in the midweek service instead of going to work cool

My midweek service is fro 6.30 to 8. If you leave your office by 5pm, you should make it.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Burgerlomo: 10:11pm On May 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

My midweek service is fro 6.30 to 8. If you leave your office by 5pm, you should make it.

Okie dokie, you can put me on waiting list. cool
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by enemyofprogress: 10:40pm On May 13, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin which one come be ajepako again ? My wife ajepako ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so na you dey farm there?no wonder she no dey wake well well again, you try
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by ImaIma1(f): 11:10pm On May 13, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Okie dokie, you can put me on waiting list. cool

Taken
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Burgerlomo: 11:14pm On May 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

Taken

Good luck beautiful cool
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by deefresh: 11:19pm On May 13, 2019
BUSTED!(all slay queens). no pun intended (...perhaps) grin grin

anyways...
im a cinematographer/creative producer interested in partnering with any upcoming artist with a great song who needs a music video to boost their work.
call/WhatsApp 08133997333

lets talk.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by tohyorsih(f): 12:14am On May 14, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Na true,that was the day I met tohyorsih

Stupid guy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Omojowofestus(m): 12:24am On May 14, 2019
I concur but nevertheless, you never can tell what their intention is.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Juliearth(f): 4:36am On May 14, 2019
EmagNig:
A Nigerian man has made a thought-provoking revelation on social media after he took to the platform to point out the best day to get a wife in church.

He specifically wrote on the best day to find a wife in church and it is not Sunday just as many people believe to be.

According to him, it is better to go to church on Wednesdays not on Sundays. According to him, the ladies who attend mid-week services are the true religious ones.

He wrote:
“If you are looking for a wife at church, my brother don’t go on Sundays, go on Wednesday. Slay Queens don’t go to Midweek activities.”

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-states-best-day-to-get-a-wife-in-church-not-sunday/

Baseless assumption like this is the reason why some of us marry wrongly. A woman attending mid week service automatically makes her a wife material,yeah? #smiles
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Juliearth(f): 4:40am On May 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

You sure have a point,but men out there need to realise that some of us ladies have become smarter and know these things. A woman acting religious can be a ploy to send the right signal to prospective suitors. Remember that a Mango may appear ripe,but upon digging in, you'd realise that it's unripe (sunripe as we popularly call it) All I can say is that a book should not be judged from its cover and preliminary pages.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by Juliearth(f): 4:42am On May 14, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

You are wise! A handful of these midweek-attending-ladies do so to send the right vibe to suitors and once marriage happens, true colours start showing forth.
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by vik110(m): 7:00am On May 14, 2019
Exçess point
Dis century. Church na. Biz
Re: Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday by ImaIma1(f): 8:38am On May 14, 2019
Juliearth:

You sure have a point,but men out there need to realise that some of us ladies have become smarter and know these things. A woman acting religious can be a ploy to send the right signal to prospective suitors. Remember that a Mango may appear ripe,but upon digging in, you'd realise that it's unripe (sunripe as we popularly call it) All I can say is that a book should not be judged from its cover and preliminary pages.

Yeah. It is now left for the man get to know her to see if she is real or fake. Meeting a lady in church doesn't guarantee that she will be good. Even the devil goes to church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.