Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (42435 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by united442(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2019
Ellaheart1:
I see so many guys encouraging those facing heartache to get over it and stop being sissies. Or even bragging about how quickly they got over an ex, but honestly the truth is there's no one size fits all approach to dealing with heartbreak. We all were not present with you during the relationship, we didn't share your emotions and feelings, we don't know how great and deep your loss is so we can't fully empathize. What I know is, just like every other hardship in life you have to be brave and face it head on, it is okay to feel hurt, don't try to pretend like it isn't happening because that's only a temporary fix until someone else breaks your heart again. It is all part of the healing process , and learning to accept and deal with heartbreak will save you in future because the more it happens, and trust me it will continuously happen cause we are all human, the less likely it is to hurt like the first time and the better you will be at handling it.

it won't always be like this dear and one day you'll wake up and you'll be okay again.

I know you loved your ex and kudos for opening your heart up to feel, in this world where we are encouraged not to care or feel that was a brave thing to do, but now choose to love yourself , take care of yourself and build yourself up to be a person anyone would be crazy to risk losing by any standard whatsoever . In the end it's their loss.

KINDEST REGARDS!

very nice,wise and thoughtful of you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Evercurious(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2019
issylarry:

I know you will always b in support of ladies because you are one.. U might b diff buh most ladies are absurd.The lady was too harsh in all ramification.u sef put ya sef in d guy's shoes..How best do u want to stay focus in dz situation o..

Yes I really don't know how heartbreak feels nor felt as a student cos i didn't go close to trying such back then. It still baffles me how students cope with heartbreaks and studies.. As for me, my primary focus was my' book' . The rest were optional which I paid little or no attention to depending on the activity .

That young man should focus on his studies and leave woman alone for now cos all this epistle he is writing here won't stand the test of time when the chips are down. Moreover, he should have factored the cost of dating as a student should it go wrong...

Op, just consider having a terrible CGPA in this present dispensation... Nobody go tell you to wake up from that slumber you call heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by adekhingz(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2019
spiceadole:

He is Stuuuupid..
Stuuuupid people drink sniper
Abeg naaa!!! NO encourage am to take sniper oooooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2019
united442:

wow! that's very wise and thoughtful of you..this is what i call 'TRUST'..the trust you and your current babe both build,cause it's not easy saying that to someone you once love,someone you still have feelings for..

if itwas some other guys,they did easily forgive her and start bleeping her knowing fully well they are in a relationship,probably taken advantage on the long distance relation...

how i wish you current babe can see the love you have for her,what you did to your ex for her and why she should love and trust you more.

anywaygrin

i did say your ex made a fool of herselfgrin,just see how you were able to easily decode what she melt knowing fully well that you are in a relationshipgrin ..she s has brought her self down to you,she should know by now that she lost a diamond why picking stones.

if you current babe love and trust you,please for the sake that,you need to let bygones be bygones and stick with her.
if possible let her know what happened btw you and your ex,if she's the type that dnt take thing too personal provided the 'trust' is there.

but dude,being in a long distance is among the cause of not yet getting over your ex yet cause that feelings is still there and she's more close to you than your current babe..
No bro... She's not close to me again... Because of her I traveled to owerri... Because I often see her either on my way out with my friends or coming in... That's why I traveled to avoid seeing her...
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Explicit1212: 9:40am On May 15, 2019
Nofavorss:
I can bet you’re a teenager or little above 20
I can bet he aiit up to 18
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Explicit1212: 9:46am On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
Oga must you burn bridges with everyone you have a problem with in past? Is break up a crime? Don't people help strangers they don't know before?
Better grow up and learn to speak politely.
you are answering this dude with "bigprik" as username? From all his comments so far you should know he is very immature.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Explicit1212: 9:49am On May 15, 2019
united442:

very nice,wise and thoughtful of you.
you sound like a very smart person. Good comment.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by vicfy(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
so just because you broke up with someone now, the person has become your vomit, spit, crumbs. Na human being we all be last last, from vanity we came from, vanity we shall return.
C'mon dude...u've really nt been treated badly by girls. Come 2 Ph, u'll wise up.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by stanliwise(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2019
Explicit1212:
you are answering this dude with "bigprik" as username? From all his comments so far you should know he is very immature.
Dont mind me jare, I didn't notice on-time
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by stanliwise(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2019
vicfy:
C'mon dude...u've really nt been treated badly by girls. Come 2 Ph, u'll wise up.
We girls and boys have done the most miserable things you can think of. Get off this mentality, this mentality will make you treat the Good ones badly, I was like this before. In this life I have met Good girls and amazing guys. Calling out a particular gender doesn't sound so mature.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by davealvaro: 11:02am On May 15, 2019
stupidity:
No advice here can help you. Only you can help yourself.

But to be honest, e go hard I swear. Especially that moment when you see her walking with her new guy and the guy is grabbing her asx, your heart will sink and your GP will drop instantly. tongue
mad people everywhere
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Austineva(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2019
Banter1:
we did. she's a very compassionate lady. we are still good friends though.
wow and u go still d knack sef if u want
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Ryan03(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2019
issylarry:

I feel your pain bro..For u to come out if it,you have to change your thinking.Think about how rich u want to be that even miss world wud always dance to your tune.
In a nut shell bro
Think of money,pass ya exams,project and reason like a man.

What ever is your own wont pass u by.Ladies to much for dz world dan to dey start to dey brood ontop one hole wey no get sense.

Bro.u v a brighter future.just stay focus
She is a hoe without sense because she left him? You can advice without insulting the lady.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by King44(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2019
fowlyansh181:
stay away from her even if it takes months until you completely get over your feelings for her.
thanks
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Ryan03(f): 12:54pm On May 15, 2019
vicfy:
And guys Dont treat girls badly? The kind of vile being poured by kids on this forum is second to none, may it not kill you guys one day
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by united442(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2019
Explicit1212:

hahahahahhaha....so you too also know that guy always sound stupidgrin
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
something is fundamentally wrong with you.

1.Why accuse girls when the OP haven't told us how they break up.
2. How do you conclude the OP was the victim?
3. Can you tell us comprehensively how sex help us to gain in a relationship?
4. Your advice to person that you want to graduate well is to go and find new pussy

Better behave yourself.
You are not exposed, so you cant comprehend what i have just wrote...fucking feeble minded you...People like u masturbate alot and also pretend to be religious. bleeping jerk
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
something is fundamentally wrong with you.

1.Why accuse girls when the OP haven't told us how they break up.
2. How do you conclude the OP was the victim?
3. Can you tell us comprehensively how sex help us to gain in a relationship?
4. Your advice to person that you want to graduate well is to go and find new pussy

Better behave yourself.
You are not exposed, so you cant comprehend what i have just wrote...fucking feeble minded you...People like u masturbate alot and also pretend to be religious. bleeping jerk....ya papa left yansh
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by stanliwise(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2019
frankdre:
You are not exposed, so you cant comprehend what i have just wrote...fucking feeble minded you...People like u masturbate alot and also pretend to be religious. bleeping jerk....ya papa left yansh
over grown baby, like I said your sanity is fading gradually. you talk so crude and childish.friend and family must have advice you at home you didn't listen now see your youth days.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
over grown baby, like I said your sanity is fading gradually. you talk so crude and childish.friend and family must have advice you at home you didn't listen now see your youth days.
retarded slowpoke in the making
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
ur brain lacks insufficient supply of oxygen..dundee
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by stanliwise(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
frankdre:
ur brain lacks insufficient supply of oxygen..dundee
Get lost you this rehab innate, my reply is giving orgasm, enjoy this last one.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Emma1Oj(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2019
Evercurious:

See yourself....Pls learn to read and comprehend a write up before making comments
I understood ur write up before I made that comment.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by issylarry(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2019
Ryan03:
She is a hoe without sense because she left him? You can advice without insulting the lady.
I didnt call her hoe,i mean hole=puna ..i just used slang
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by issylarry(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2019
Evercurious:

Yes I really don't know how heartbreak feels nor felt as a student cos i didn't go close to trying such back then. It still baffles me how students cope with heartbreaks and studies.. As for me, my primary focus was my' book' . The rest were optional which I paid little or no attention to depending on the activity .

That young man should focus on his studies and leave woman alone for now cos all this epistle he is writing here won't stand the test of time when the chips are down. Moreover, he should have factored the cost of dating as a student should it go wrong...

Op, just consider having a terrible CGPA in this present dispensation... Nobody go tell you to wake up from that slumber you call heartbreak.
This is perfect
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Ryan03(f): 5:26pm On May 15, 2019
issylarry:

I didnt call her hoe,i mean hole=puna ..i just used slang
I dull for slangs sha
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by issylarry(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2019
Ryan03:
I dull for slangs sha

Lol
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by LeoFish92(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2019
Lildreezy:
Op I'd just advice you to:

1. Delete her number
2. Delete her friends number because you might see their pictures with her on their whatsapp status
3. Block her on FB for a while, depending on when you are sure you've moved on, then you can unblock her thats if you remember her.
4. Get busy.. its hard to do anything to develop yourself at first because the trauma comes back once you are about to start something worthwhile
5. Start talking to every chick you meet at a joint, if successful with the collecting of numbers, start calling them anytime you want to start thinking about her. There are the ones that want sex, those that want to just talk, flow with them, visit them, if you are boxed up, take them out to not so expensive places.
6. The ones that click, bang their life out. You can overcome the feeling of her under a month.

I had a nasty break up two weeks ago, the worst I've ever experienced cos she's probably or was probably the best thing that happened to me, until I redefined the term "best thing". Annoying thing is we are both very committed members of a choir, and we must just see not less than 4 times a week!

Thank God for my work and finances, free wifi and constant ladies at my beck and call at my work place...The ones that are friends with my ex go as far as consoling me with their.......................#censored.. and I'm so over the chick now!

Chai, choir boy and you dey knack women with reckless abandon.

Truly, the judgement of God will start from the church, in the choir department

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by vicfy(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2019
Ryan03:
And guys Dont treat girls badly? The kind of vile being poured by kids on this forum is second to none, may it not kill you guys one day
It seems u don't have Elders in ur village. I bet u'r nt up to my son's age... angryIf i knock ur head na dem go say i don cone
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Ryan03(f): 10:55am On May 16, 2019
vicfy:
It seems u don't have Elders in ur village. I bet u'r nt up to my son's age... angryIf i knock ur head na dem go say i don cone
You can swallow Your age for all i care. You big leave your sense? If you are Mature as you claim, you wouldnt have typed that Rubbish
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Banter1(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2019
Austineva:
wow and u go still d knack sef if u want
lol, abi virgin
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by bigpriik: 11:55am On May 16, 2019
united442:

hahahahahhaha....so you too also know that guy always sound stupidgrin

see weakling too dey talk smh ,I may sound stupid to you but am more masculine than you a woman with diiik fool,am emotionally stronger than you you wey dey cry for woman nearly commit suicide because your girl leave you .I fall in love too but I love with my heart and head because in love you should expect anything anytime that's my watchword when am dating a girl I love cautiously because nothing in life is given am very sure if a girl breaks your heart again you will drink sniper.FYI I have being heartbroken before too I handled it like a man recovered in two days because a woman is not my purpose and source of happiness in life I didnt come here to lament like you weakling!am sure you wunt cry that much if you lost a relative but you cry like that for girl betamale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.