Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (42511 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by bigpriik: 12:00pm On May 16, 2019
highbee02:

pussy once bleeped can still be re-bleeped depending on the agreement between the fucker and the fuckee

no mind the mumu op and his teammates united444 and the rest they don't know playboys are the happiest men in relationships because they don't make any girl their priority in life .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by united442(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2019
bigpriik:

see weakling too dey talk smh ,I may sound stupid to you but am more masculine than you a woman with diiik fool,am emotionally stronger than you you wey dey cry for woman nearly commit suicide because your girl leave you .I fall in love too but I love with my heart and head because in love you should expect anything anytime that's my watchword when am dating a girl I love cautiously because nothing in life is given am very sure if a girl breaks your heart again you will drink sniper.FYI I have being heartbroken before too I handled it like a man recovered in two days because a woman is not my purpose and source of happiness in life I didnt come here to lament like you weakling!am sure you wunt cry that much if you lost a relative but you cry like that for girl betamale.

now you sound more silly and pathetic..

orzuor who dey drag relationship and emotional masculine with yougrin ...how do you having them add anything to my bank acctgrin

OTONDOgrin go get something 2 do with ur abashed n psychotic life..

n pls dnt quote me back cux am not your matesad
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by stanliwise(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2019
united442:

now you sound more silly and pathetic..

orzuor who dey drag relationship and emotional masculine with yougrin ...how do you having them add anything to my bank acctgrin

OTONDOgrin go get something 2 do with ur abashed n psychotic life..

n pls dnt quote me back cux am not your matesad
Abeg will three beer be enough for you? For this gigantic reply!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by casspersteve: 12:07pm On May 18, 2019
cosse:
lol..crazy dudes above me sha......
really feel your pain...bro.av gone tru this same thing b4......
the solution is simple.....try staying off her....it might be a bit hard now that u guys are still in college together....u would always bump into her occasionally and ur chest will nw start beating and constricting like crazy .....i understand......am talking from personal experience here o...loved a gal lyk crazy a few years ago...and dem boom she broke up.. felt there was notin more to live for... almost ran into depression(lol..imagine!!).....but bro the answer to ur issue is avoiding her like for months(which is why am glad u soon going for nysc).u will be suprised after a few mnths u would forget abt her.......this includes getting rid of her pixtures....not going to her social media profile.....jst anything that reminds u of her should b avoided.....
its like a deep wound....yea..it hurts like hell now but it would heal with tym

Going through d same shit,the op is going through....i stay in the same lodge with the girl,i see her everyday and my playboy vibes is dead cos i feel in love with her and told her...One of my female friend came around on thursday and d gal came to my room to get sumtin when i saw her,i lost d urge to do stuffs with d other girl.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Damitism: 3:03pm On May 18, 2019
united442:
o.p am currently facing what you are facing now,we broke up 4months ago, school in the same campus and live close off camp..

o.p listen, its not going to be an easy task, so have that at the back of ur mind.,it requires a lot of work about you to be done to avoid and get over her..she wont or she isn't going to be affected cux she has moved on..

op i really dnt knw how to advise you or things to do cux am still trying to work my way out too bt i will tell u the little i can and how have been managing mine..

op if you are an introvert, then its going to be a double wahala cux it will affect you alot..your confidence,self-esteem, emotions, feelings, everything about you both mentally and physically will drastically reduce, you will be painedddd! angry, short of breath, stomach arch, at a time you wont feel like eating anything (especially if the breakup is fresh), infact o.p, you will loose ur self, imaging the pain and feelings you get wen you see her with another guy,imaging that same guy bleeping ur formal holegrin..abt that,o.p there is nothing you can do again to stop that..

this is where you will need to work on yourself, whatever advise you receive, apply them but know providing this is/must be costant;

*TIME!!...give yourself time...even in nysc camp, u may not see urself getting over her in first 2-3months..
*deleting every single inch about her,
*accept the pain,regret,grieve and whatever is happing to you,its all normal,they happened to me too..
*try and eat well and stay healthy.
*no matter how introverted you are,am sorry o.p cux you will have to break that chain and go out to mingle with females ONLY!..if you must mingle with guys, associate yourself with guys that sleep with girls alot or guys that are very funny lyk comedian..those 2 set of guys can make you forget ur pain.
*o.p you have to improve urself, like dress well, exercise, woo girls,even if they are ugly or even if they dnt accept u, just do it for fun sake, it build ur confidence..
*always smile and be happy when u see her,even if ur mind fly,form or forge the smilegrin

and lastly,please do ur best to ignore her, dnt go seeking for her knowing fully well u will see her at a particular road,store or place jst to get her attention,it wont help u...

Advice from an experienced mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by cosse(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
casspersteve:

Going through d same shit,the op is going through....i stay in the same lodge with the girl,i see her everyday and my playboy vibes is dead cos i feel in love with her and told her...One of my female friend came around on thursday and d gal came to my room to get sumtin when i saw her,i lost d urge to do stuffs with d other girl.

i undastand u 100% bro....same wit me den....it would leave with time but the lady's presence doesn't help at all.once she is out of sight... with time u will forget.......
its not easy ...no matter ur playboy reputation..... especially if u really loved the gal....
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by casspersteve: 1:58pm On May 19, 2019
cosse:

i undastand u 100% bro....same wit me den....it would leave with time but the lady's presence doesn't help at all.once she is out of sight... with time u will forget.......
its not easy ...no matter ur playboy reputation..... especially if u really loved the gal....

I really loved her,irrespective of her flaws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by sustainee(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
SIR0:
I just had a breakup and now I am having some pretty nasty heartache. This lady & I stay on the same campus and we see many times. Though I have been trying to overcome the pain, but my heart still strikes whenever we cross paths or I see her. I have about three months to finish and probably leave for NYSC this year, still, I wonder how to survive seeing her within the limited time left. It gives me sleepless nights. And this is the period I need to be more concentrated on my studies and final year project. She's not likely to come back as she seems to be in love with another guy already. I really need some relief.

Would I be able to forget about her soon after leaving because the love I have for her is too much?

N.B: I never put the blame for leaving me on her. She is not to blame at all.

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.
hmmm epistles dat touch

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by prince985(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
SIR0:
I just had a breakup and now I am having some pretty nasty heartache. This lady & I stay on the same campus and we see many times. Though I have been trying to overcome the pain, but my heart still strikes whenever we cross paths or I see her. I have about three months to finish and probably leave for NYSC this year, still, I wonder how to survive seeing her within the limited time left. It gives me sleepless nights. And this is the period I need to be more concentrated on my studies and final year project. She's not likely to come back as she seems to be in love with another guy already. I really need some relief.

Would I be able to forget about her soon after leaving because the love I have for her is too much?

N.B: I never put the blame for leaving me on her. She is not to blame at all.

Please advise a brother.
Thanks in anticipation.
may non of my generation simp like this shameless hegoat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2020
prince985:
may non of my generation simp like this shameless hegoat
Why do your likes find it so hard to give your opinions without abusive words?

Must you push everyone to the wall?
Anyways, may God grant your wish as stated above.
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Hazardd(m): 3:48am On Jan 29, 2021
SIR0:
Why do your likes find it so hard to give your opinions without abusive words?

Must you push everyone to the wall?
Anyways, may God grant your wish as stated above.
have u gotten over her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by anonym0us: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2021
mine infected me twice with staph aureus and I impregnated her 3 times and she aborted all three.after that I broke up with her, no Victor, no vanquish

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hazardd:
have u gotten over her

Na you remind me today sef grin
There is more to life than dying over gf

Thanks
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Phenomenal16(f): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
evergenuineshop:
A girl a trained in school broke up with me 1 month after she graduated, I almost lost it, but I read some stuffs on Google on how to get over a heartbreak and it really help me.
..nawah oo
Re: How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? by Hazardd(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
SIR0:

Na you remind me today sef grin
There is more to life than dying over gf

Thanks

Sure bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter / Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.