Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) (1291 Views)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) by LordsApostle: 4:18pm On May 14, 2019
it is very unjust and tangential to core objectivism, for anyone to plainly compare a cheating man to female, it defies the bias created by their biology from time immemorial and doesn't appeal to relevant questions .. Let's put things into better perspective for all to understand and for clarity .
Firstly, The male and female biology is very different I believe everyone is aware of this, Testosterone which happens to be the principal sex drive hormone, is exponentially higher in males, as much as 50x what is found in females , That explains why the sex drive in men is visibly higher , this wasn't the fault of the male folks to be created that way, but by divine wisdom nature made its choose; putting this into perspective, it will be unjust to compare the ease at which a woman can choose to stay put in a relationship, to the herculean and extremely tasking effort the males will have to put in to maintain similar sanctity in a union .

Secondly; Less objective but no less worthy of mention is the patriarchal nature of our homeland, generically , the African culture is poised in a way, the female folks sees themselves as the "Wealth eaters" whilst the male folks goes out to get those wealth, toil days, and sometimes night, enduring the scorching sun, and lash of wipes to make such ends meet... Succinctly put, the male provides and the woman enjoys those wealth.
I believe the popular maxim "He who pays the piper detects the tone" isn't foreign or alien to us... So there you go; The man has the cash and can buy what he chooses... That's the reality of things, cogent and verifiable...

These are the hard realities my people, and simply comparing both sides on an imaginary scale, without first putting the intricate perculiarities of either sides into adequate perspective, I believe isn't fair justice, and devoid of sheer objectivism .

The Apostle .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) by mrNEMZY(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2019
Not only did you write rubbish, you as well used complex words to further complicate your rubbish.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Apostle, my man.

I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) by SageMK: 4:46pm On May 14, 2019
Wow.

So much nonsense in one piece.

Tell us please how many hours it took you to pull this big pile of bullshīt from your àss. As an apostle of the Lord of stùpidity, I have to say you've done your job well.
Re: Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) by babyfaceafrica: 5:09pm On May 14, 2019
no sane person cheats!!!..you can't truly love someone and cheat on them....you cheat,you go ..that is my policy
Re: Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) by LordsApostle: 7:10pm On May 14, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin

Apostle, my man.

I hail thee.
I hail you severely bossman.

SageMK:
Wow.

So much nonsense in one piece.

Tell us please how many hours it took you to pull this big pile of bullshīt from your àss. As an apostle of the Lord of stùpidity, I have to say you've done your job well.

why not bring your own argument to the table instead of vilifying mine, it makes no sense.
mrNEMZY:
Not only did you write rubbish, you as well used complex words to further complicate your rubbish.

Nonsense
you could learn a thing or two, from my written English , it will help your life.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2019
Another pile of gibberish nonsense....

[img]https://media1./images/234941c9d553eea76de2067b9b2b30cd/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should NEVER Be Blamed For Cheating.(see 4 yourself) by LordsApostle: 7:11am On May 16, 2019
Dont say that bro.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Drown In 8ft Pools / BBNAIJA!! In Case You Haven’t Seen It, Watch The Video Of Ike & Mercy Having Sex / How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.